ROYAL KISAENG (Jikook FF)

NeVeRmInD1317 tarafından

Book 02:🌔 "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "... Daha Fazla

A/N
Character Visuals
01. Kingdom
02. Kisaeng House
03. About The Heir
04. The Ceremony
05. The Want
06. Break The Rule
07. He Is The One
08. The Promise Of The Past
09. Looking Back🥀
10. Growing On You🥀
11. Struggling My Way🥀
12. What I Want🥀
13. Save Him Please 🥀
14. So I'm Not Your Son🥀
15. Omega's Instinct 🥀
16. Hoping For The Best🥀
17. Nothing Is Same🥀
18. Not So Happy News🥀
19. Play Of Royals 🥀
20. The Foul Play 🥀
21. Lost Sleeps
22. There Once Again
23. Kisaeng Contract
24. Contract Dispute
25. Alluring
26. My Child
27. First Doubt
28. The One Who Was Mine
30. Mother Of First Child
31. Sneaking Stranger
32. Not Only Him To Hate You
33. New Members
34. Surprise
35. Once I'd Be Free
36. Your Mother
37. Promise Of The Past
38. Old Friend
39. Where You Are
40. Never Will Be Mine
41. Hunting Mishap
42. Celebration At Kisaeng House
43. Late Night Message
44. My Son First
45. The Real Queen
46. Past Companions
47. Wounds That Were Hidden
48. Bearer Of The Bad News
49. Someone Out There
50. Back To Kisaeng House
51. From Lisa's Eyes🥀
52. You Are The King
53. One Glimpse Of Him Too
54. Emergency Situation
55. It's Our Path🥀
56. Let Me Do My Duty
57. Only My Son
58. Court Hearing
59. Final Hearing
60. I Know Everything
61. He's Leaving
62. To The New Beginnings
63. Moving On
64. Painful Truth
65. Bad Feeling

29. Blood

3.5K 372 110
NeVeRmInD1317 tarafından

"We had taken the right route. By the time sun would be setting, we will be stepping in borders of Kuan Village.", Jongin dragged the line over dry ground successfully mapping their route with the help of a twig. Taemin hummed along while three more heads had peered up over the two Alphas to see the map.

"How much time do you think we will need to catch those rogues?", Taemin asked looking up at the other Alphas and Betas.

"According to those villagers, those rogues come every week and trouble them a lot since they don't have a leader or hunting pack for them. Those rogues have announced themselves as their pack leaders. There are three of them. So a week might be enough according to my information.", Sungwoon, another beta of their pack said. Everyone just hummed and and nodded along. Ravi, an Alpha raised his head towards a direction where they could see a female sitting quietly under a tree, watching them warily.

"What about her?", Ravi asked pointing her out. Taemin frowned.

"I think it was discussed on the very first day itself."

"But Taemin-ah, she is an unmated young Omega. Where would she go??", Jongin tried to persuade him.

"Where she had came from!!", Everyone flinched at Taemin's raised voice. Taemin was their leader. So he was quite protective and agressive about his little pack of rogues. Especially since it carried his pup too. Otherwise usually he was a calm person. But if something was to irk him, it would be hellfire they knew. So they always tried to keep him calm since he had a pup. And they didn't want for pup to be scared of his own appa. By this time, that Omega had sensed the topic of their discussion and she stood up looking at them.

"We don't know where she came from. Most probably she is from Busan and might be spying on us. You don't know that Jeon Jungkook. I don't want to raise my hands on an Omega much less kill her. So tell her to leave. And also, keeping an Omega in our pack might slow down our pace of journey. And we don't want that, now do we?", Taemin said silently.

"But we literally carry a pup with us Taemin-ah."

"That's because it's my pup. And I take his full responsibility. If you want her to keep with us, do you take her responsibility and give us assurance that she won't be any harm to any of us in future?", Taemin asked sharply and Jongin gulped. He slowly shook his head in negative.

"Good. It's settled then.", Taemin said and started walking towards river where beta Kyungsoo had taken his pup for a bath. Other Members followed him silently. When he saw  that Jongin was not following them, he stopped and turned towards him. Looking at him with questionable stare.

"You go forward. I'll give her your message.", Jongin said awkwardly laughing while scratching his nape. Taemin just nodded and went away with others. After they were far out of sight, he quickly approached her. She was also waiting for him to tell her the news.

"See, he's never going to believe you so the only way to stay with us is you have to do three things...", He said with a serious face.

"What are those?", Jiah asked eagerly.

"First, stay away from his pup. He is damn possessive and over protective. Don't even breath in his direction. Second, stay away from him. Don't even dare look at him. Third, stay away from this pack. Follow us from far.", Jiah had her mouth wide opened in disbelief as she stared at the smug Alpha in front of her.

"What kind of advice is that?? How am I suppose to get near him like this?", She grunted.

"If he gets to know you're actually from Busan, you'll never be able to get near him anyway. You want your Alpha or not?", Jongin asked her narrowing his eyes. She furiously nodded her head that could easily snap it.

"Then listen to me... I not known as 'Cupid Kai' for no reason. And Cupid Kai doesn't help everyone..... Now follow us... From afar."

__________________

"Your majesty, Omega Hyejin is here."

On King's order, advisor Taehyung had sent the messenger to the Kisaeng house. At first, Hyejin thought that Jimin must be in trouble but when she heard this was not the case, she couldn't help but feel more anxious.

Jungkook was waiting for Hyejin desperately.  His heart was feeling heavy. He didn't want to think much before knowing all the things himself. So when Taehyung knocked on the door saying Omega Hyejin was here, he almost shot up from his place. But he needed to compose himself.

"You may come in."

Taehyung entered along with the female Omega. Even though she was raised in a kisaeng house and was considered one of them, she was dressed quite gracefully and had such an aura to leave her impact on the wandering eyes. Her dark red hanbok moving with her power walk and the smoky make up on her feline like eyes could pierce any stone effectively. After she bowed to Jungkook in greeting, he gestured her to sit. But she preferred standing so she asked instead.

"What did I do to bring your urgent and sudden invitation, your majesty?", She asked with a lisp in her voice. She knew it was about Jimin even though he didn't even have the news of her visiting here.

"Seven years ago... When I had punished Jimin, did you perhaps had any idea about him being pregnant at that time?", He came straight to the point. Although, Hyejin got quite the idea about where this was leading to and not to lie, she was dying to have this conversation since years.

"I did.", She said with the same calm voice, complete opposite to Jungkook's tone, who was panicking with overwhelming thoughts.

"I heard he had some difficulty at the time after court hearing. What was done after that?", He asked further.

"Jimin had stomachaches. Which occur if the Omegas go through extreme stress which not good in their vulnerable moments. A courtier had requested for royal healer since it was the only option we had. But since Jimin didn't belong to Palace or royal family we were told to go away. Being Kisaeng and someone who apparently punished for betrayal, town healers refused to take a look. We had to return to Kisaeng house without any help. He passed out from extreme exhaustion and bleeding.", Hyejin stopped. She ignored the desperate plea in Jungkook's eyes telling her to continue and tell him about the important thing. Taehyung too had painful expressions that were hard to describe.

"What happened then, Omega Hyejin?"

"Do you really want me to continue your majesty? Want me to complete the sentence?", She asked. No, she dared.

"Tell me Omega Hyejin. I'm not that weak..."

"Have you ever seen blood, your majesty?"

Jungkook frowned at such a question. What did she mean by if he ever had seen blood. Of course he had. Practiced day & night in the grounds, giving away blood and sweat both. Had seen the war grounds. And some extreme situations where results would be ended up someone's blood flowing freely.

"What question is that?? Of course I have seen blood. There are many wars I have attended and won and that wasn't without seeing blood or loosing my own...", He scoffed.

"Have you ever seen an Omega bleeding from their rear?", Jungkook's mouth shut up suddenly.

"It is very different from seeing blood in war. Because that blood isn't about someone's victory or defeat. It is about someone's future..."

Jungkook's breath hitched and Taehyung took a sharp breath. Hyejin leaned a little forward with her dead serious face.

"It is someone's future. A child's. A family's. And a parenthood. It's hard describe the pain when you see a pregnant Omega bleed in front of you, and you can't do anything. Because there isn't going to be any happiness or sadness that comes after a war. Because it's the dead end. Its a horror that haunts you till you take your last breath.... Now tell me your majesty, have you seen blood?"

Jungkook waseft speach less. Taehyung's pained expressions morphed into something that couldn't be described. And Hyejin looked at the King with hope. Hope for an answer. But she knew he didn't have any.

"I hope you got all the information you needed. If so, I would like to take my leave.", She looked at both simultaneously for permission. Jungkook abruptly stood up making them face him again.

"I would appoint a healer for Kisaeng house immediately so that n-no Omega would experience s-such pain.", Jungkook said with difficulty. He couldn't hide the tremor in his voice. Curse him. But he was in state of mind to be mindful about that.

Hyejin smiled. But both were unable to tell what that smile described.

"No need, your majesty. I'm afraid to admit that these horrors are not new for us anymore. We just have learnt that there will be no one for us and thus we need to take care of ourselves....", She threw the sentences like the last of her arrows. And Jungkook knew he was defeated.

He had lost his pup.... Almost 7 years ago.....

And he never even knew his pup's barely even there existence.

He didn't know when but his eyes started creating tears that flowed down his expressionless face.

_________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Anyone complaining for short chapters... Here it is!!!
Word count: 1602

Borahae 💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 100 21
Sirens are so sweet. Every part of them designed to draw you in, but what happens when one lures in more than they bargain for? Park Jimin is a sire...
116K 10.8K 72
A Globetrotter, Jimin, takes root in Hawaii. His definition of happiness is crooked which he only realizes after he meets with the most gentle and in...
59.2K 3.1K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
177K 9.5K 72
"promises are meant to be broken" "but won't you give me another chance?" "i know you still love him,so I'm setting you free" . . . ayo! another jiko...