Teri Meri Kahani

Por magical_AditiRathore

This story is about two strangers and the destiny made them meet where they did not even think in their life. Más

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Last chapter

Chapter 33

446 107 31
Por magical_AditiRathore

It was the time of the night, the moon hid behind the clouds. The silence was all around the Mehta house. Inside the Mehta house, Neil and Avni were standing on the two opposites of the room and they were looking at each other. Neil was giving a deadly glare to Avni who was looking at Neil confusingly.

Avni: Neil.

Neil came to Avni by taking fast steps and he held Avni’s arms. Avni was shocked.

Neil: what do you think of yourself?

Avni was confused.

Dayawanti Mehta came there and knocked on the door. Avni looked at the door and then she looked at Neil.

DM: Neil. Neil, darwaza kholo.

Avni: Dadi.

Avni tried to free herself from Neil's grip.

Avni: Ne, Neil, choro mujhe. Mujhe darwaza kholne do.

Avni tried to go but Neil didn’t let her go and he was holding Avni’s arms. Neil pulled her back. Avni was shocked. Avni looked at Neil. Dayawanti Mehta was banging on the door.

Avni: Neil, kya kar rahe ho choro mujhe.

No effect on Neil.

Avni: Neil, choro mujhe dard ho raha hai.

Neil: dard ho raha hai tumhe, han? Dard ho raha hai? Tumhe apne dard ka ehsaas hai lekin mera kya? Mere dard ka kya? Han, Avni? Mere dard ka kya? Mujhe jo dard ho raha hai us ka kya?

Avni: Neil, tum kya keh rahe ho mujhe kuch smajh nahi araha.

Outside the room, Ketan came with the family.

Ketan: Maa, kya baat hai? Kya howa hai?

Dayawanti Mehta was worried.

DM: Woh Neil aya hai. Who bohat ghusse main aya hai aur darwaza band kar diya hai. Avni bhi andar hai.

Everyone was shocked. Dayawanti Mehta knocked at the door.

DM: Avni, bacha, darwaza kholo.

Avni looked at the door. Neil was looking at Avni.

Neil: oh, to tumhe kuch smajh nahi araha, han? Theek hai, main batata hun. Tum ne Dadi ko nahi kaha ke tum humara rishta tor rahi ho?

Avni was shocked.

Neil: bolo, jawab do.

No reply.

Neil: bolo, jawab do. chup kyun ho?

Avni looked down.

Neil: sar kyun jhuka liya tumne han?

Avni was looking down. Outside the room, the Mehta family was standing and the Khanna family reached there.

Shweta: maa ji, Tillu?

DM: Neil aur Avni, dono andar hain. Neil ne darwaza band kar diya hai.

The Khanna family was shocked.

Ketan: humain darwaza tor dena chahiye.

Bebe: humain thande dimagh se is mamle ko sambhalna chahiye. Humain baat karni chahiye Avni aur Neil se.

Dayawanti Mehta nodded.

Shweta: Main koshish karti hun.

Shweta knocked on the door.

Shweta: Tillu? Tillu, darwaza khol.

Neil heard that but right now he was not in his senses.

In the room, Avni and Neil were standing. Neil was in anger.

Neil: tumhari is khamoshi ka kya matlab samjhon main? Hmm?

Avni didn’t look up.

Neil: ek baar, sirf ek baar maine humare rishte ko torne ki baat ki thi woh bhi is liye kyun ke tumhari jaan ko khatra tha aur mujhe laga ke woh meri waja se howa hai to tum mujhse kitna naraz ho gai thi. Meri baat tak sunane ko tiyaar nahi thi aur ab tum khud hi humare rishte ko torne ki koshish kar rahi ho. Ek baar nahi, baar, baar kar rahi ho. Kyun?

Avni: kyun, kyun ke, mu, mujhe lagta hai ke hu, hum, hum do, dono ek dusre ke liye nahi bane hain.

Neil got angry and looked away. Avni looked at Neil. Neil looked at Avni angrily.

Neil: Maine har tarha se tumhe samjhane ki koshish kar ke dekh li. Pyaar se samjhaya, ghussa kar ke samjhaya, naraz ho kar dekh liya lekin tumhe meri baat smajh nahi ayi. Ab bus, ab koi baat nahi hogi.

Avni frowned.

Neil: Ab aur minate nahi karunga tumhari. Ab aur apne pyaar ki bheeg nahi mangun ga tum se. Bus, bohat hogaya.

Avni was confused. Neil was in anger. Dayawanti Mehta and Shweta were banging on the door.

Shweta: Tillu, darwaza khol.

DM: Neil, darwaza kholo.

Neil was looking at Avni with bloodshot eyes.

Neil: Maine kaha tha tumhe. Maine kaha tha ke tum sirf meri ho. Maine kaha tumhe ke tum meri zindagi ka hissa nahi ho balke meri zindagi ho tum. Tum meri mohabbat ho, mera pyaar ho, meri zindagi ho, mera junoon ho tum. Aur aaj main hum dono ke bich ki sari duriyan meeta dunga.

Avni was shocked.

DM: kahin Neil ghusse main kuch ghalat naa kar de.

Shweta shook her head.

Prakash: Nahi, maa ji, Neil apni had kabhi paar nahi karega.

Dayawanti Mehta looked at him.

Ketan: agar asa hai to Neil ne karwaza kyun band kar diya hai?

Dayawanti Mehta thinks.

Ketan: maa, humain darwaza tor dena chahiye is se pehle ke bohat dair ho jaye.

DM: nahi, asa mat kaho. Kuch ghalat nahi hoga.

In the room, Avni and Neil were looking at each other and Avni was confused. Neil looked here and there and he saw a knife in the fruit basket on the table. Neil looked at Avni and he went there. Neil took the knife and cut his thumb. Avni was shocked.

Avni shouted: Neil.

Outside the room, everyone got shocked.

DM: Avni.

The Khanna family looked at each other. Dayawanti Mehta went to the door and banged it.

DM: Avni. Avni, darwaza kholo.

In the room, blood drops were dropping on the floor and Avni came to Neil. Avni held Neil's hand.

Avni: Yeh kya kiya tum ne, Neil? Pagal ho gaye ho kya?

Neil looked at Avni.

Outside the room, everyone was tense.

DM: Ketan, Prakash, darwaza tor do.

They nodded and came forward. Dayawanti Mehta moved aside. They started to break the door. Avni and Neil looked there. Neil looked at Avni. Neil jerked his hand and Avni looked at him. Neil held Avni's waist and he pulled Avni to him. Avni flinched and she looked at Neil. Neil was looking at Avni and they were lost in the eyes of each other. Neil looked at Avni's forehead and he applied his blood as sindoor in Avni's hairline. Avni shivered and she was shocked. Neil looked at Avni who was in shock.

Avni touched her forehead and then she saw the blood on her hand. Avni was shocked. Neil left Avni.  Avni looked at Neil who was taking off his locket.

Neil looked at it. Neil tied that around Avni's neck who was in shock. Neil held Avni's arms and he looked at the locket. Avni too saw that.

Neil: Yeh locket tumhara mangalsutra hai jab tak hum sab rituals ke sath shadi nahi karte tab tak.

Avni was shocked.

Neil: Shadi mubarak ho.

Avni was shocked.

Prakash and Ketan broke the door and they were about to fall but they got saved. Avni and Neil looked there. They looked at Avneil. Everyone came inside. Dayawanti Mehta got relieved to see Avni fine but soon, she saw Avni’s hairline and she was shocked.  Everyone noticed that and they got shocked. Neil was looking at them. Riya got angry.

Shweta: Tillu?

Neil looked at Avni and he held her hand. Avni looked at their hands and then she looked at Neil. Neil turned his face and he took Avni to the family. Neil looked at Dayawanti Mehta.

Neil: Dadi, aaj se Avni aap ke pass meri amanat hai. Jald main usay lene aunga barat ke sath. Tab tak meri Avni ka khayal rakhiye ga.

Avni looked at Neil. Everyone was looking at Neil shockingly. Neil looked at his family and then he looked down. Neil looked at Avni and then he goes from there. Everyone’s eyes were on Neil. When Neil went, everyone looked at Avni who was looking at the door. Dayawanti Mehta looked at Avni and she took a step toward Avni. Dayawanti Mehta cupped Avni’s face and Avni looked at her. Dayawanti Mehta’s eyes were teary and Avni got emotional. Dayawanti Mehta hugged Avni who cried. The Khanna family felt bad and they looked down in embarrassment.

DM: Meri bachi ro mat sab theek ho jaye ga.

Avni cried.

Ketan: Prakash Ji.

Everyone looked at Ketan.

Ketan: bohat bharosa tha na aap ko apne bete per aap ne to kaha tha ke Neil kuch ghalat nahi karega to phir yeh kya hai? dekha liye kya kar diya aap ke Neil ne.

Shweta and Bebe got angry but what do they say. Neil didn’t even leave them to raise their head. Prakash looked down. Avni looked at Ketan. Prakash took the step to Avni and Daywanti Mehta saw him. Dayawanti Mehta broke the hug and Avni saw Prakash who kept his hand on Avni’s head. Avni closed her eyes.

Prakash: tum bilkul bhi chinta mat karo. Papa hain na woh sab theek kar denge.

Avni looked at Prakash emotionally and others looked at them with teary eyes except Riya and Ketan.

Prakash: Papa hain apne bache ke sath.

Prakash hugged Avni who was overwhelmed. Avni looked at Prakash who tapped her head. Avni was upset and she was in shock because she never expect this from Neil.

Riya came to her room and she start throwing things in anger.

Riya: Neilll… Neil, what did you do? How can you do this? How can you do this? You are mine. Only mine.

Riya got angry.

On the other side, Neil was driving his car fastly and the flashes were roaming in his mind that he held Avni’s arm, pulled her back by holding her arms, he cut his thumb, he pulled Avni to him by holding her waist, Neil applied sindoor in Avni’s hairline and he made her wear his locket.

Neil stopped the car with a jolt. Neil was panting. Neil came out of the car and he was panting. Neil ran his hand through his hair. Neil realized what he had done.

Neil: yeh maine kya kar diya? Main asa kaise kar sakta hun, kaise?

Neil got angry and he grinned his teeth. Neil hit his hand on the car’s bonnet and then he hit the foot on the tire. Neil ran his hand through his hair and tears formed in his eyes. Neil suppressed his lips and he cried.

On the other side, Avni came to the bathroom and she saw her image in the mirror. Avni saw the sindoor in her hairline and touched her hairline. Avni's eyes were filled with tears. Avni recalled the moment when Neil filled her hairline with his blood. Avni saw herself with moist eyes and then she turned her face and she saw the tape of the shower. Avni moved there and she turned on the tab. The water showered on her and the blood stain flow with the water. Avni felt like a burden had been taken off from her head and shoulders. She felt relaxed. Avni again saw the same flashes and she got angry.

Avni: how can you do this, Neil? How can you do this? How?

Avni cried badly.

Avni: how can you do this? How can you do this?

Avni was crying bitterly and then she sat on her knees and cried. After crying for a good time, she felt better and light. She was sitting on her knees and her tears also got dried. But, she was looking low and tired. Her eyes were red and puffy. Avni came back to the real world and she looked around. Avni thinks and a fresh tear fell from her eyes. Avni wiped her tears and sighed. Avni got up holding the tab. Avni sighed and she went to change her dress.

The moon was shining in the sky and a car stopped outside the Khanna Mansion. Neil got down from his car and looked at his home. Neil knew that the family was upset with him. Neil sighed and he moved to his room.

In the Khanna mansion, the family was present in the living area and Prakash was walking to and fro by holding his hands at his back. Neil entered the Khanna mansion and everyone saw him. Neil looked up and stopped to see his family. Neil looked down and then he looked away. Neil looked at his family and he came to them. Prakash turned to Neil who stood near him. Bebe and Shweta got worried. Prakash gave a tight slap on Neil's cheek. Bebe and Shweta got shocked.

Shweta: Prakash Ji.

Prakash stopped Shweta with his hand. Neil looked at Prakash by keeping his hand on his cheek. Neil was shocked.

Prakash: Aaj koi beech main nahi bolega.

They looked at Neil.

Prakash: kya kiya yeh tu ne aaj?

Neil looked down.

Prakash: Tu asa soch bhi kaise sakta hai? Tu ne zabardasti Avni ki mang bhar di. Woh bhi apne khon se. Kya pagalpan hai yeh?

Neil: tu kya karta main? Kya karta? Avni meri baat sunane ke liye tiyar hi nahi thi. Har tarha se samjha kar dekh liye usay lekin nahi. Us ne to jaise humare rishte to torne ki kasam kha li ho. To ase main main kya karta.

Prakash: To tu Avni ke sath zabardasti karega?

Neil: han karunga. Karunga main zabardasti.

Prakash: Neil.

Prakash slapped Neil again.

Bebe: Sunny. Yeh kya kar raha hai tu?

Prakash: Bebe, aap ne suna nahi kya kaha is ne?

Bebe: suna maine. Mana ke woh ghalti per hai lekin ase jawan bete per hath uthana kya sahi hai.

Prakash: Bebe, is ki batain bhi dekhen. Hath nahi uthaon to kya karun.

Neil: Dad, aap ko mujh per hath uthane ka pura ha hai. Aap chahen to maar, maar kar meri khal udher den lekin main phir bhi wahi kahunga ke main Avni ko apne pass rakhne ke liye kuch bhi karunga. Kuch bhi.

Prakash and others were shocked.

Neil: Kisi bhi had tak chala jaunga. Kisi bhi had tak.

Everyone was shocked.

Shweta: Tillu.

Neil looked at his mother and then he looked at his father.

Neil: Dad, main aur Avni ek dusre se bohat pyaar karte hain. Ek dusre ke bina ek pal bhi nahi reh sakte. Yeh jante howe bhi woh apni zid per ari hai. Dad, woh bhi mujhse utana hi pyaar karti hai jitna main karta hun bus is waqt woh apni ego trip per hai aur kuch smajhne ko tiyar nahi hai.

Shweta: Asa nahi hai, Tillu. Beta, main tera dard, teri takleef smajh sakti hun. Tu ghalat nahi hai lekin tu ne jo kiya woh ghalat hai. Tu…

Neil: Mom, aap bhi? At least, aap to meri baat smajhne ki koshish karen.

Shweta: main smajh rahi hun, Tillu. Tujhe bhi aur Avni ko bhi. Beta, tu bhi to smajhne ki koshish kar Avni ko. Bacha, us ne apne mata, pita ko khoya hai.

Neil looked away in anger.

Shweta: us ke mann main ek darr beth gaya hai ke us ki waja se humain khas kar ke tujhe kuch na ho jaye.

Neil looked at Shweta.

Shweta: sahi kaha tu ne, Avni tujhse bohat pyaar karti hai aur isi pyaar ki waja se woh tum dono ke rishte ko torne ki koshish kar rahi hai.

Neil was shocked. Neil thinks.

Shweta: Tillu, meri jaan, zara thande dimagh se soch agar Avni ki jaga tu hota aur Ashish Ji aur Neela Ji ki jaga hum hote to tu kya karta?

Neil was shocked.

Shweta: kya tu Avni ko bachane ke liye woh sab nahi karta jo woh kar rahi hai.

Neil was shocked.

Shweta: agar hum is duniya se…

Neil: Mom, please. Please, don’t say this.

Shweta smiled.

Shweta: Tillu, tu yeh sun bhi nahi paa raha jab ke Avni in sab se guzri hai. Us per yeh beeta hai. Avni ne apne mata pita ko khoya hai aur ab woh us ki waja se tujhe khona nahi chahti. woh nahi chahti ke tujhe kuch ho.

Neil was shocked. Neil thinks and he took steps back.

Neil: you are right, mom. You are right. Aap sahi hain. Avni bhi sahi hai. Agar koi ghalat hai to woh hun main.

The Khanna family felt bad.

Neil: mera pyaar ghalat hai. Mera pyaar Avni ke liye ek sharap ban chukka hai.

The Khanna family was shocked.

Neil: Avni ne sahi kaha tha, hum ek dusre ke liye nahi bane.

Everyone was looking at Neil. Shweta felt bad.

Neil: sahi kaha aap ne dad, main pagal ho gaya hun. Mujhe itni si baat smajh nahi ayi ke main aur Avni ek dusre ke liye nahi bane.

Neil looked at his family.

Neil: jab se hum dono mile hain tab se kuch na kuch howe hi jaa raha hai. Humain kisi na kisi kasuati ka samna karna hi par raha hai. Pehle Shanpur main woh goon phir mera, mere kaam main busy ho jana main Avni ko time hi nahi de paa raha tha hum plan banate aur who cancel ho jate aur Avni har baar hurt hoti. Main to humari engagement wale din bhi late aya. Bohat hurt kiya hai maine usay aur ab yeh, yeh ek nai problem. har baar ek nai kasauti, ek naya imtahan. Aur, aur yeh sab is liye kyun ke hum dono ek dusre ke liye nahi bane.

Prakash’s anger flew away and the concern took that place.

Neil: lekin ab aur nahi, bus ab aur koi imtihan nahi. Ab main smajh gaya hun ke hum dono ke raste alag hain aur yeh kabhi ek nahi ho sakte.

The family was shocked. Neil looked at his family. Neil’s eyes were teary.

Neil: aap sab log tension mat lijiye.

Neil looked down to hide his tears. Neil gulped.

Neil: main, main sab kuch theek kar dunga. Bus, ek baar woh shakas pakra jaye. Phir, phir Avni ko is, is rish, rishte se aza… azad kar dunga.

The family was shocked and they felt bad. Neil gulped.

Neil: Main. Main, us, us se du, dur chala jaunga.

Neil looked at his family and then he looked down. Neil hurriedly goes from there to the stairs. The family was looking at him. Prakash thinks. He got worried for Avni and Neil too.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.2K 1.5K 21
A story of two strong individuals , separated by misunderstandings and conspiracies , brought together once again, by destiny. The love that was once...
86.3K 10K 45
It's a Story Of A girl who came back to her country after 10 years but she came back with a reason and a boy who is smart intelligent his eyesight is...
37.7K 4.8K 17
Imperfect yet perfect relation. Abnormal for world but normal for them. She was darkness, he was light. She was sadness, he became her happiness...
197K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...