Tinder, Love and Care

By HiPaul2

Hyacinthe Claiborne is simple. She's an introvert, a foodie, and can't go a day without reading a good book... More

1. Boredom
2. Dick Pics
3. Painting
4. Avoiding
5. Parties
6. Rico and Rage
7. New Beginnings
8. Juggling 101
9. Introdutions
10. Alone
11. Spicy Sleepover
12. Pleasure and Pain
13. Leftovers
14. Evaluate
15. Special
16. Jellyfish
17. Coincidental
18. Flashbacks
19. The Basketball Game
21. Deprive and Give
22. Sunshine ft. Butterflies
23. Intimate
24. Wishful Thinking
25. Choiceless
26. Meet Me Halfway
27. Collateral Damage
28. Mindless Heat
29. Love Angry
30. Names
Epilogue: Prior Engagements

20. Wants and Likes

1.1K 75 10
By HiPaul2

EDITED

I patted my scalp with irritation for the umpteenth time.

It was definitely time for these braids to come out, but for the life of me I didn't want to. I barely had the will to go to classes every day.

So, I took a shot in the dark that someone else would do it and posted a somewhat joking plea to my close friends on Instagram.

I'd all but forgotten about the mostly serious post when my phone rang.

"Hey, Ice Man." I greeted, midway through my favorite romantic comedy, Brown Sugar.

"Hey, Flower Girl." I rolled my eyes but found myself smiling at the feeling of domesticity that was just so easy to slip into with him. "I called to see if you still needed help with your braids."

Immediately, I paused my movie and set the tub of ice cream down on my bedside table.

"Justice, you better not be playing with me right now." His dark chuckle sang into the phone, somehow flowing out of it to caress my skin.

"I'm not playing, Lil' Cin. You wanna come by tonight?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I spoke, hoping nonchalance had shown through instead of the almost giddy excitement I was feeling in my chest.

"Bring a bag. I'll be there in 10."

We said our goodbyes, and I sat with a silly smile on my face before his words fully registered. A bag...he wanted me to pack a bag. Holy shit, he wanted me to pack a bag!

I rushed out of bed, nerves be damned, and threw together pajamas and clothes for tomorrow in a flurry of movements. My mind was practically mush with the possibilities of spending the night with Justice that I didn't even notice Olivia and Chris snuggled together on the couch.

"Where you going with a ho bag?" My friend's voice called as my fingers grazed the front door.

It served its purpose, and I was stopped in my tracks before slowly turning around.

"This bag? This isn't a ho bag." I laughed, moving the bag behind my back.

"Mhmm, and my last name isn't Watts. Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Olivia smirked at me before turning back to the movie.

"Alright, Mom." I rolled my eyes while I turned to make my exit.

"What's a ho bag?" I heard Chris ask as I pulled the door shut behind me.

🦋

The ride to Justice's apartment was nothing short of normal, except for the relentless butterflies raging wildly in my stomach. By the time we pulled into his parking lot they had creeped their way up into my heart, beating so wildly I could hear it.

I watched how his back rippled as he walked, keys carelessly going in circles in one hand and my bag in the other. I enjoyed the way he had a slight step to the way he walked, highlighting the effortless surety and confidence in his gait.

My breath finally hitched when the key entered the lock, and finally, I was let inside of the space that was so utterly Justice that I almost caved at the force of it.

Most times I'd been here, it was brief, and I never got a chance to fully take it all in.

It was somewhat typical for a guy, but there was a splash of more. Quite literally since Justice had painted splashes and drips of black paint against the painfully white walls. Along them were albums from the various hiphop greats that surrounded his TV.

"Go shower, I'm bout to start on dinner." Justice spoke from behind me, a slight brush of his body against the back of mine as he moved to the open-plan kitchen.

"Are you trying to say I stink?" I teased, beginning to find my footing in this new but welcoming environment.

"You are a lil funky." He nodded, bursting into laughter as I smacked his arm. "I'm just kidding. I just figured you wanted to get comfortable."

"Fine."

I quickly showered and pulled on an oversized shirt and pajama shorts. Once I came out, fresh and slightly wet from the steam in the bathroom, Justice was a majority the way through dinner.

"So, where'd you learn to cook?" I asked, jumping slightly to perch on one of the cabinets by the fridge.

I'd be lying if I wasn't using the position to admire Justice as he moved around the kitchen with an ease that told me he'd been there hundreds of times before.

He'd pulled his locs into a messy bun that revealed the minimalistic tattoos along his neck and his diamond earring. His jaw clenched slightly in concentration as his body stretched, moved and contracted with his efforts.

Seeing him like this was new, but it excited me in ways that soothed and smiled. Whoever got a chance to marry this man would be in heaven, and I envied her.

"My pops taught me before he died. It was one of the things he said he had to teach before he was gone." Justice spoke as he moved, but I noticed the slight pause he made as a memory resurfaced.

"What was something else he taught you?"

"That everything has a time clock." Tension seeped into his shoulders, and an emotional heaviness came off of him in waves.

Sensing his need for a subject change, I slid behind him and rested my chin on his arm to peak at what he was cooking. He'd made chicken stir fry that was colored with various cut up bell peppers, one of my favorites.

"Let me get a bite." I gave him my biggest puppy dog eyes and pouted my lips. Secretly, a small voice whispered that I wanted him to kiss them.

Especially when he turned and looked at me with a heat that mirrored the one growing in my abdomen. His eyebrow raised for but a moment before he picked a piece out of the pan with a fork and blew on it.

I watched in rapt fascination as he licked his lips before pursing them to blow on the food. Once he felt it was cool enough, he turned his body to face me but never stepped out of my embrace.

"Open." He ordered, heat turning into fire as we locked eyes.

Easily, my mouth fell open for him just as he'd requested. Erotic satisfaction bloomed on his face as he fed me it, and my eyes closed in bliss at the taste.

If he kept feeding me like this, I might never leave.

"How do you always know just what I like?" I smiled and unconsciously leaned further into the hard ridges of his body.

"I don't know everything, Cinthe. Not until you tell me." A promise so filled with lust was in the way his hands cupped my waist and eyes searched mine.

The force of it made me turn away and busy myself with washing my hands. They were shaking at how flustered I was, but also with how he always managed to awaken a desire so deep, so sinful, so fulfilling it was terrifying.

"Will you?" He continued, moving to box me in against the sink with his arms pressed against the top cabinets.

Justice was firm against me, pressed close to my back that his words were whispered in the shell of my ear and along the curve of my neck.

"Will I what?" I whispered, turning because I couldn't stand to not look at him and know. Know that it was just us again, like how it was in the car that night at the aquarium.

"Tell me what you like, Cinthe." He bent slowly and reached up to caress my face gently.

My lips parted softly in anticipation, and my eyes closed briefly when he nuzzled his nose against mine in a chaste eskimo kiss.

"Tell me what you like." He begged against my lips, touching them but not quite kissing them. When I tried to move forward to catch them, he moved away just out of my reach and held me in place. "Tell me what you like, Hyacinthe, and you'll get it. But you gotta say the words."

"I like kissing you." I blurted quickly, but before I even had the chance to get embarrassed at how childish I sounded, he gave me exactly what I wanted.

Each time we kissed was a new experience, and this one had the guarantee of finishing what it started. After all, I'd always been a sucker for kissing.

Justice was fierce as he took from me but also gave relentlessly to me too. My heat weeping with wetness from the way our tongues caressed each other and how effortlessly he picked me up to set me on the edge of the counter and slide in between my thighs.

He rubbed at them as the force of our kiss made me put my head against the cabinet as we bit and suckled at the other's lips. His thumbs moved to caress at the skin revealed from the riding up of my shorts, so close to my cunt I could practically feel them ghosting there.

My hands pulled him even closer into me as I freed his hair from the bun and held him as he moved from my lips to my jaw to my neck.

I moaned against his earlobe when he finally stopped his teasing to actually push aside my shorts and brushed his fingers against my sopping bud of nerves. Justice wrapped his muscled arm around my waist to hold me tight and still against him while his fingers slipped inside my entrance.

My head fell back as I basked in the pleasure he brought me and shivered when those same fingers curved slightly as they moved inside of me torturously. They felt my walls in a way that made me eager for the way his dick would fill me.

"What do you want?" Justice asked, and I could tell that watching me moan and clench around him was like tasting ice cream on the hottest day of summer.

I felt him twitch and harden to almost impossible limits against my thigh. There was no doubt that Justice desired me, and there was no doubt in my mind that he would have me.

My hips thrusted in time with his fingers as I feverishly hunted for an orgasm that he was intent on slowly drawing out of me.

"I want you to take me to your bedroom." I rasped out, each of the words slightly hitching from the way pleasure clouded my mind.

I groaned loudly as Justice surprised me by pulling me off the cabinet with only one arm as the other continued its ministrations on my almost dripping heat. I'd wrapped my legs around him out of sheer reaction but was delighted when I realized it gave me leverage to deepen his fingers.

Each step he took propelled me, and I eagerly lost myself in the pleasure of it all.

The pleasure of finally being in his arms, and the pleasure of what I knew would come by the time the night ended.

When he finally pushed me against the bed with his body over top of mine, my orgasm was only a breath away. One that was quickly stolen as he rubbed my bud as he thrusted into me.

"What--fuck." I tried to speak through it to ask the question that'd been nagging at me, but he was making it so damn hard.

"Use your words, flower." He teased, knowing that each time I tried to speak he would quicken his movements to intensify my need to cum. "Then you can soak my fingers, and I can lick you all clean."

My moans were endless at this point, and I forced myself to focus through it to feel softly against his abdomen until my fingers found his tempting length.

"What do you want?" I finally gritted out and smirked when his own eyes closed, and he paused as a groan passed his lips from my touch and question.

Except my triumph was short-lived because Justice regained control to look me in my eyes and reinforce his dominance over my body.

"Hyacinthe, I want to blindfold you and silence the world as I tease and edge you. I want to tie your pretty little wrists, so all you can do is cry from how much pleasure I'm giving you. I want to fuck you and brand that beautiful brown skin with my cum, so you'll never forget me. I want to do things to your body that you'll need a safe word to stop."

Stars clouded my vision as his fingers and words stimulated me to the point of breaking. A powerful orgasm tingling down my spine I had no strength to stop.

My legs shook and quaked as my pussy spasmed around him and ached in emptiness when he slowly pulled his fingers from me.

"Please. Please, do it. Please, Justice." I begged, my body already curling around him with no desire to be parted. I wanted this new experience he was offering, a taste of sensory deprivation that I'd always craved but never voiced.

"Babygirl, that's already been promised."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 33.4K 31
When Kay leaves home to discover herself and meets Brian, the handsome scarred owner of a coffee shop that shares her name, she must decide if she h...
35.3K 2.2K 31
Bookworm Alicia Woodson only cares about one thing: having a successful life now that she's done with college. And the way she plans to do that is to...
224 18 13
18+ "Yes. When I woke up this morning, I really didn't think that this fucking day would end like this. 'Fucking day' sums it up pretty nicely. Worst...
3.5K 96 24
I swallow nervously looking away from him "I have them for you." He says quietly. "Have what?" I say lowly, wanting to hear him say it the same way h...