π•π•Œπ•Šπ•‹ β„π•†π•†π•„π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š?

By jangsinhyeon

[UNDER SLIGHT EDITINGS] Wooyoung is the college's president where San also studies. Wooyoung is very famous... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 16

413 21 15
By jangsinhyeon

[Please comment!!! Please guys, it encourages me... 🙂😭🙏❤️]

----------------------------------------------

<><><><><><><><><><><><><

"H-hey San..." San cried out as he became helpless.

"Hey!! Look at me!!" San spoke to which San complied. "Just fight them buddy!! You'll gain confidence..." he said.

San POV:

I was lost... I couldn't... I can't fight anyone... Not at this moment. I'm not trained...

"Just follow my instructions. You'll be fine!!" he said. I'll not be fine... I know it...

"Hey!!! What the hell are you thinking?! Fight us!!" one of the boys yelled. It caught me off guard and I shook.

"Um.. I..." I was about to say something but suddenly San yelled.

"MOVE RIGHT!! NOW!!"

I did... A boy fell infront of me and I figured out that he was about to punch me. "Waooohh!!" I huffed.

"Told you!! Just listen and obey!" San yelled. I immediately nodded in 'yes'.

The atmosphere became tight.

One by one the other's started to attack furiously.

"Bent down!!"

I did and was safe.

"Movie left!" I did. "Now right!!" I did.

Wooahh... It actually worked...
I became confident..

"Crouch!!"
"Move back!! Move your head back!!"

I slightly lost my balance a bit and stumbled back a bit.

Suddenly I was cought by a boy from behind. "Now you can't doge our attacks!!" the boy infront of my said. I became scared.

"Hey!! Chill I'm with you!!" San said. I shook my head vigourously. I can't chill!!

"Huh!! Now you're DEAD!!!" with that the boy threw a punch.

"Move your head down!! Now!!!" San yelled. I follow blindly as I kept my eyes shut out of fear.

With a sharp jerk, the boy behind me fell. I was surprised. My eyes still closed.

"Open your eyes..." I did.

I saw, the boy behind me was on the ground. His nose was broken. My eyes became wide in shock and surprise. How the heck did I do that?!

"You didn't." he said. I looked at the reflection. "He did" he said pointing at the boy who was initially standing infront of me. His fist was slightly covered in blood.
Realisation hit me!!

"See, told you. Nothing happened to you."

"W-we will see you later!! Don't get too happy!!" the boy said as he and the rest rushed out of the classroom.

"Hey!! Watch out where you going?!" I recognised that voice. Shit!! Not again...

"S-sorry..."

"Waaohh, who did it?!" I saw as he asked the boy how did he got the broken nose. He didn't reply. Just starred back at me making Wooyoung too look at me.

"Don't tell me that San did that to you." he said in disbelief. I slowly returned to my seat. Not bothered to hear his answers anymore. I know it already.

"Urgh..." I heard him enter the classroom.

"Now give me control. You can't keep that hard attitude on you, so let me help." San spoke up.

I turned my head sharply towards the reflection of mine. "No!" I whisper shouted.

"What?! Are you nuts?! You'll get hurt!" he said. "I'm not giving you control now. I'll give when it's needed. Otherwise you'll keep picking up fights!!" I said in a whisper.

*Sigh*

He went away.

"Hey!! What the hell's up with you?! Huh?!" Wooyoung asked in a deep arrogant voice. I was very tired. My head was aching.

"They started first." I simply replied. I was surprised by myself. I actually became slightly bold...

"You were never like this!!" he said as he agressively started to kick my seat. He was still standing beside me. "Uh!! Reply me! You never used to fight! What's up with you recently?! Huh?!" I grabbed the desk as he became more and more violent. I slowly started to loose my balance. He was really getting on my nerves.

"Stop it Woo..." I stated in a low tone.

He stopped...

*Sigh*

I'm really tired... The bell rang.

I quickly grabbed my things and quickly went out. Woo was still standing there. He just stared at me with blankness in his eyes. I ignored.

I picked up my phone and saw my reflection.

"Take control..." I wasn't feeling alright. I could blackout any moment.

END OF POV

"Sure..." San took control.

He was moving down the hallway when;

"SAN!! Wait!" Yunho shouted.

San sighed deeply. 'Not again...'. he thought.

"Hey! What class do you have?" he asked as he huffed.

"Don't know..." Yunho widened his eyes but smiled. He was really happy to see his friend making progress. "It's almost lunch... Wanna grab something from outside..?" Yunho suggested.

"Hang on a minute." San said as he checked the time.

'Shit!! My appointment' he thought and cursed himself.

"Hey... Um.. i have my appointment, so I can't go with you, sorry." he said as sad as he could sound. Yunho nodded with a sad smile.

"Your therapist...?" he questioned to which San nodded.

With that he went towards the main gate.

"See you later!!"

'He's not that bad...' San thought.

"Yessss!!!" Yunho shouted.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[What do you think? Who's the therapist??

Comment!!!!]

<><>><><><><><><><><><><>

[Checkout my profile!!!!!! New story!!!! Please comment!!!🙏❤️ Please vote!!!🙏❤️❤️🙏😭😭]

Dream come trueeeeeeeee yeasssssssssss
#1 in choisan !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.2K 20
When an arrogant teenager becomes roommates with a fuckboy. Jung Wooyoung is a transfer student at KQ University of Performing Arts. Wooyoung being t...
42.4K 1.7K 30
Choi San was hurt by the one he trusted the most. After catching his boyfriend in bed with another man, San gets drunk with his friends until he blac...
69.1K 1.6K 20
Wooyoung wants to loose his virginity before starting college and before some stranger takes it from him, he asks San. Both agreed to be friends wit...
181K 13.2K 43
- [COMPLETED] choi san, cursed to live a lonely life of forceful giving and taking, really doesn't like it when popular student jung wooyoung suddenl...