Mafia || Rosé

By atticushawk0221

Can someone tell you about love and at the same time make you fall in love? More

◼️1
◼️2
◼️[3]
◼️ [4]
◼️[5]
◼️[6]
◼️[7]
◼️[8]
◼️[9]
◼️[10]
◼️11
◼️12
◼️13
◼️14
◼️15
◼️16
◼️17
◼️18
◼️ 19
◼️20
◼️21
◼️22
◼️23
◼️24
◼️ 25
◼️26
◼️ 27
◼️28
◼️30
◼️31
◼️32
◼️33
◼️34
◼️35 (M)
◼️36 (M)
◼️37 (M)
◼️ 38 (M)
◼️39
◼️40
◼️ 41
◼️42
◼️43
◼️ 44 (M)
◼️45
◼️ 46
◼️47
◼️48
◼️ 49 (M)
◼️ 50 (M)
◼️ 51 (M)
NOTE

◼️ 29

406 15 0
By atticushawk0221

Rosé Pov

The whole day was really spent well, I had a great time with Taehyung's sister Jisoo and Y/n's Friend Jennie. They both told me a lot about Y/n which I barely knew. It was almost night and time for y/n to return. 

Jisoo unnie had already left and Jennie was on her laptop working, "So...how do you know y/n?" I asked her as I took a seat beside her. "We met in college" she replied, "Interesting, y/n actually never opens up much about his past," I said. 

"He doesn't like it, but he hasn't changed" she laughed a bit. I don't know why I felt strange about Jennie and Y/n's friendship. I just couldn't stop being curious, "Can you tell me more?" I asked and she gladly nodded. Looked like even she was interested to tell me about it, she kept her laptop aside and faces me. 

"So we met in college, y/n was one of the good-looking guys in the whole university but he was really mysterious like he never talked much, barely was seen with friends the smart one in class. Once there was a huge pretty thrown by one of the rich kids and the whole uni was invited, one actually thought y/n would come he surprisingly showed up and yea he was really looking good that night, like most of the girls went heads over heels for him" 

A smile appeared on Jennie's face when she was talking about it, It really felt nice to know how good and charming y/n was but I still had that strange feeling in my chest. "How did you two meet?" I asked. 

"At the same party, ugh- well I was completely drunk that day and can say y/n kinda saved me. It was too sweet of him to drive a drunk girl home whom he didn't even know. The next day my friends/roommates told me that I returned home with Y/n at midnight where I was completely drunk. After that, I followed him in college trying my best to talk to him and be friends with him. It took more time than needed but it worked. And I turned out to be the first girl he was ever friends with within the entire uni" 

"Did you ever have a crush on him?" 

This question made Jennie freeze for a while because the way she talked about her and y/n's past gave me clear signals that she liked y/n in the past. 

"I- uh..." she seemed lost for words. At the same time, the main door swung open and the notice of footsteps, y/n's footsteps echoed. 'Wrong time Y/n' I whispered He came and smiled at Jennie and gave me a hug.  

"It's been a long," he said looking at Jennie. "Too long Y/nnie" she moved ahead and hugged him and he accepted it. "You are still small, Jen"

The words y/nnie and Jen were stuck in my head, they had nicknames for each other how sweet. I had been zoned out for long that I didn't realize when Jennie left. Y/n snapped his fingers in front of me which bought me back. 

"What were you thinking about darling?" he asked, it always felt hot when he called me darling. "I- uh- nothing" I tried to shrug it off but he pulled my arm pulling my body to him. He placed his palm on my cheek caressing it and give me a soft kiss. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.7K 37
You're an orphan. Ever since you entered a high school, everything is super hard for you and the one that took care of you. You used to live with you...
68.4K 2.1K 44
Idols can also fall in love, right? Then how would your life be when your bias falls for you? ~~~ Published on : 05.08.2020
14.3K 971 27
A cold CEO whose heart has been broken many years ago. A young woman who feels like she's a burden to the people around her. What will happen when...
7.6K 404 8
People fall in love in mysterious ways. Sometimes all it can take is one night, no - one moment to see your best friend in a different light. And bef...