ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ

By 3yestrainfellow

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ── ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨... ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝟎𝟎
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟏
𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝟎𝟐
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞, 𝟎𝟑
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓
𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐡, 𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝟎𝟕
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝟎𝟗
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝟏𝟏
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑
𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔
𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐞, 𝟏𝟖
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!, 00
𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝟐𝟑
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟖
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗
𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟎
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑
𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝟑𝟒
𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟑𝟓
𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎
status

𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗

5K 253 620
By 3yestrainfellow

     YOU LET A YAWN escape, covering your mouth before dropping it into the poof of chestnut hair on your lap. you had finished playing tea party with sally and LJ a few hours prior, deciding to move to the living room and watch some tv.

when you had came in, it was toby and ben who were present, the two sat on either ends of the couch, leaving the middle seat available and as soon as you sat down, toby rested his head on your lap, his feet dangling off the armrest. you had raised a brow at this then felt a weight on your side, ben resting his head on your shoulder.

with much reluctance, you sighed and tangled your fingers in toby's bush of hair and eased your shoulders so that ben wouldn't have to lean on your sharp bones, hence leading to you now.

EJ had left and proclaimed he was hunting, or more likely killing to get his favourite organ. LJ had offered to take sally to bed since it was getting late, leaving with his usual cheery smile and an exhausted young girl in his arms.

it was roughly around 1am, your body was exhausted and craved for sleep but your mind was racing, occasional process when it was night. from the soft snores overlapped, you could only assume the blondie and brunette were asleep, it was just you then, the tv playing a random show that you hadn't really focused on.

a stinging pain randomly shot itself through your left arm, hastily and carefully as you could to avoid the two boys from waking up, you lifted your left sleeve and stared in bewilderment at your wrist. network like veins spread throughout your arm, you knew better to know that these weren't your veins, they were the poison, a small mark on your wrist indicated where you had injected the substance, veins strongly coming off from the wound. it was a greyish blue, a few purple but mostly greyish blue.

you sighed at the sight, it was spreading, spreading fast but it was ok, you accepted this fate long ago. even so, you still felt guilty for dropping a bomb shell on the pastas like that, you couldn't imagine what they were thinking.

"that's a nasty scar." a stern yet calming voice called out, you lifted your head to see slender towering over you from behind the couch. he extended his hand out, "may i?"

you pursed your lips and gently placed your left arm in his much bigger yet slender ones, he lifted it up slightly, being mindful as to not make you uncomfortable but still get a better view.

his fingers daintily traced the veins, a thoughtful hum escaped the entity, "what is the cause of this?" he questioned, letting your arm loose as you retracted it back.

"i injected poison in me." you admitted bluntly, head still craned to look at the upside down slenderman, "it was unintentional, for experiments and all but the results clearly didn't work out." you quickly added seeing his tilt before sighing, resting your head on the back of the couch.

"is it lethal?"

you let out a dry laugh, covering your eyes with your left forearm as your other was still tangled in toby's hair, "one hundred percent." you said, "i don't have a cure, i'm predicting a few months or so... though i do have something to suppress it from spreading, i'll last close to a year at the most." removing your hand from your eyes, you decided to lift your head up and twirl your fingers in toby's locks.

slender hummed, "well that's problematic.." placing a hand to his chin as he let his thoughts encase him, "thank you for sharing y/n, you are welcome to stay for as long as you like." he gave a curt nod before leaving up the stairs, just as he left, the front door opened revealing EJ, bloodied up and annoyed.

"what happened to you?" you queried with a raise of an eyebrow, you couldn't really tell what he was thinking but he snapped his scary looking mask at you, taking in the sight of ben and toby before stomping towards you, "jack?"

he took hold of both your arms, lifting you up to your feet and ignoring the cussing coming from toby who fell in the process. "the f-fuck??" the brunette hissed, ticking slightly and twitching his head as he glared at ben who woke up and laughed at his fallen figure.

"what's gotten into you jack?" you asked, his hold on you stern meaning he didn't want to let go, he didn't answer, rather drag you upstairs, "sorry toby!" you yelled out on behalf of the eyeless demon, practically being dragged by him, "jack your all bloodied up."

"it's not mine." he vaguely answered, leading you into a room where you assumed was his. whatever or whoever riled him up, they riled him up good. the room was dim, a lamp on the side drawer close to the singular bed was the only thing lighting the room. the room seemed untouched and a bit dusty, but all was disregarded when EJ led you to his bed, "stay." he ordered, and you did nothing but listen.

he then disappeared to another room, assuming his connected bathroom. you fiddled your fingers, there was really nothing here to look at, it was bland and not that decorative, no offence. jack's bed was also neatly made, he probably didn't spend a lot of time in his room. as far as you could see, there was a bed, a desk, chair, wardrobe and a few shelves here and there. you noticed a blue rock on his desk, it had two drawn black circles and lines, you smiled slightly, it looked like jack, someone must've gifted it to him.

the click of a door caught your attention and you were about to look when jack laid on his bed, bringing you with him which earned a startled squeak coming from your throat. "jack??" you were pulled into the demon's bare chest, he had his shirt and mask off, nuzzling his face into your hair as he cuddled you.

he didn't say anything and at that moment you couldn't really do anything either, his iron grip couldn't compete with your human strength so it was better to just relax in his hold. with a hefty sight, your arms that pressed against his chest reluctantly wrapped themselves around his toned cold body, in return he hugged you tighter, bringing you in closer, making sure to leave no gap as he tangled his legs with yours.

your fingers drew patterns on his bare back, you could feel all his muscles ease in an instant which made you smile, "what happened..?" you whispered slowly, the vibrations from your body relaxing the demon.

"i... um, do you— are you sure you want to know?" he hesitantly asked, playing with a strand of your hair as he pursed his lips into a line.

"first, are you satisfied with your dinner?" you chuckled, feeling a small nod come from him which made you hum in acknowledgment, "ok now you can tell me."

"really...?" he asked again, making you roll your eyes.

"yes jack." you replied briefly, curiosity nipped at you every second passed. he couldn't really just leave it there any longer now, he had already mentioned it so he needed to answer, otherwise you'd use your ways to get an answer out of him.

EJ sighed quietly, "i uh.. i visited your parents.." he said, pausing for you to take in the information, you didn't reply, flinch or pull back in the slightest but you did stop tracing patterns on his back, he continued nonetheless, "the scent was still strong and they weren't far and... and you can only guess what happened next." he predicted you would pull away and get mad but you didn't.

the silence was unbearable for jack, he must've figured he shouldn't have killed your parents but anger got to him best. to see you so scared because someone like charlotte was going to hurt you pained him in every possible way, he couldn't control the bloodthirsty feeling to see your so called parents and that secretary of yours dead on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding them.

"so the blood was theirs?" your question let EJ exhale a breath he didn't know he was holding, you chuckled at this, "i'm not mad... just taken aback by the sudden information." you admitted, continuing to trace patterns on the demons back, "i won't thank you because i never really thought about killing them, but i must confess, i felt the slightest of burdens lift from my shoulders when you said that." now this made jack chuckle, he pulled away slightly so that he could see your frame.

a smug smile was on your lips as a soft one was on his, you couldn't really tell what he was looking at but the sudden feeling of his lips against yours caught you off guard.

his hands trailed up your body before resting on either side of your face, you couldn't help but let your eyes flutter close as he tilted your head slightly, deepening the kiss even further.

you felt a smirk on his lips as your hands rested on his chest, scratching slightly from the unusual attention you were getting. soon after, he parted away, quickly burrowing his face into the crook of your neck, too flushed to face you as he held you tightly.

you laughed at this, pressing a hand to your lips as you felt the phantom of jack's, "kissing me then becoming the little spoon?"

"shut up." his muffled response made you chuckle in reply, hands tangling in his dark brown locks as he took in your scent.

"you're bold jack, very bold."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

your eyes blanked at the sight of the limo, police tape around the place as a few officers tried to tame the crowd forming. a hand placed itself gently on your shoulder, though you made no attempt to identify who it was, "my condolences y/n." arthur said softly, frowning at your expression before you turned to him.

"thank you." you gave a small smile, him finding out that they were your adoptive parents and your former secretary. you were cleared of any suspicion since you had al change the time to one of your cameras, making it seem like you were at home at the time the crime happened. arthur nodded before leaving so you could investigate, even if it was your parents, you still needed to play part of your job.

you peaked in the vehicle, being mindful of the blood that covered the car head to toe. "ugh jack, you just had to do it in the middle of the street." mumbling to yourself, you pinched your nose at the powerful stench of blood. to top it all off, the gory sight before you.

owen's chest was cut open, revealing his bones and organs as his heart was missing, his eyes wide open in fear but lifeless at the same time. lin had her neck stabbed open with a shattered champagne bottle, the glass shards still over the floor and the bottle still was neck deep into her throat, eyes rolled back as blood escaped through her mouth. charlotte, oh charlotte, jack didn't spare mercy nor remorse for her, her intestines were all over the floor, she seemed to be alive when jack gutted her open, EJ's words not yours.

you groaned in disgust, you couldn't bare it anymore so you backed up from the car. you felt bad for the driver, he was also in the crossfire but he seemed to have an easy death, simple slit in the throat though it seemed as jack took his kidneys after he had passed... how.. thoughtful?

you frowned before turning on your heel, walking away to inform of arthur what you think. the said man was talking to another officer before he caught sight of you, excusing himself from the conversation and making his way.

"what's your read?" he questioned as he rested his hands on his hips, occasionally glancing at the limo then back at you.

"like your team said, they're all missing kidney's assuming from the cuts to their abdomens and all." you started, "the attacker didn't use their own weapon, they were being creative and used what they had in the car, practically no evidence left behind." you sighed, scrunching your nose as you recalled the sight before shaking your head slightly.

"copy that, i'll get my team to work on the bodies. thanks for your read sherlock." he patted your shoulder before leaving to inform his team, you decided it was time to leave. you ducked under a yellow tape and as soon as your rounded the corner, your saddened face shifted one to a relaxed one.

"now that's done," you sighed with half lidded eyes, entering your car before driving off, "i get to see my sweet kitties." you smiled at the thought of picking up sarabi and simba, you would be able to bring them home and spend your time with them. the thought alone made you smile brighter, that and the thought of having no angry charlotte nag at you for every small mistake you did.

you wouldn't admit it but it was relieving, though even if jack basically demonstrated a crime, it wasn't enough for you to succumb at the thought of hurting people, no, you were here to help.

...well, you were here to attempt to help.

regardless, you would enjoy the small moments for now before everything goes to shit again. it was only right of you to spend your time with your two beloved cats, especially after everything.

——————————

HAH THEIR DEAD HOW WE FEELING, also first kiss *blinks innocently*

i was tempted to heat things up but refrained from so, THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT IM SORRY BUT YALL GOT A DOUBLE UPDATE SO YEAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
8.6K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...
8K 301 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...
2.4K 126 42
She was on the run, from whom you might ask, no one knew. To protect her self she has to hide among the humans as a human male. While in hiding she...