Future of Konoha 12 : Soon to...

By Chaisyllyn

After the long awaited moment the genin teams are nominated for the chunin exams.In amidst of the preparation... More

Chunin Selection Exam
Namikaze Mansion
Uzushiogakure no Sato
Heritage
Child of Prophecy
Glimpse in the Past (Part 1)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 2)
Glimpse in the Past (Part 3)
Konoha Invasion
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 1)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 2)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 3)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 4)
Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 5)
Iruka Umino (Part 1)
Author Notes
Iruka Umino (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 1)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 2)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 3)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 4)
Anko Mitarashi (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 2)
Kurama (Part 3)
Kurama (Part 4)
Kurama (Part 5)
Kurama (Part 6)
Kurama (Part 7)

Kurama (Part 1)

2.4K 32 2
By Chaisyllyn

They all left the scenes  like that since the last night as Naruto went to the sealing matrix and closed his eyes.When he woke up emitting the dark red chakra flowing around him and his eyes were red,he had fangs and claws.His covered by Kyuubi chakra coat.They felts chills running down their spines.Some have wondered what they would see this time having the century old Fox.

"Oh hey,Hinata!"Naruto said smiled walking towards her and sitting down next to her.
'Poor Hinata.'Kurenai thought.
'Safe! I don't want to faint yet!'Hinata thought blushed.
"Hinata!"Kurenai yelled in concern that caught everyone attention.
"I'm f-fine K-Kurenai-sensei."Hinata said.

Now that the young Hinata can't take anymore though she didn't faint.She just turned  a shade of red no one has seen before.Kurenai sighed in relief as well as the two blondes and a pinky in the room.
'I can feel the loud beating if my heat as I release shaky breaths. I have never experienced being this anxious in my whole life.Sitting besides Naruto-kun made every second of my life memorable.'Hinata thoughts.

The scenes started with a shot of Madara's face.He looked quite a bit younger,but still adult.There are sound of growling in the background.Then the shot changes to a view of the Nine-Tails growling at Madara.Then Madara starts speaking.
"Is this about what I think its about?"Iruka asked.
"Ehhh?is this the past?Lee asked confused.
"It might be."Kakashi answered.
"This is really the past,this is weird.It should be showing the future,so what is this?"Ino asked panicked slightly.

"Kyuubi.The transient forms is nothing more than a module.You're o kya piece of yourself."Madara said.

The Kyuubi isn't happy about what he's being told.
"He doesn't like you saying that." Naruto said feeling the Fox stirring in his stomach,it's slightly uncomfortable.
"Should we be concerned about that?"Iruka asked.He doesn't want to deal with the Fox anytime soon.
"Shut up."The Kyuubi still growling to Madara.
"You are just an ignorant unstable power."Madara said continued speaking like he hasn't heard the Fox.
"Shut up!"The Kyuubi snarls at the man.
"The man is a good looking but his personality is certainly not worth it.He's a bit an ass."Sakura said.
"Hn.I'm pretty sure that's the standard."Sasuke said.

"Those who shall guide you are the Uchiha.You tailed beasts are simply servants of those with visual jutsu."Madara said still doesn't react to his words.
"Does that mean I can go and control it?"Sasuka asked.
"I don't think it's that simple.Not only that I don't think the Fox like it."Kakashi answered.
"Shut the hell up!"The Kyuubi growled as Madara looks at the Fox and makes a sign with his hands.
"Obey!"Madara said before the screen turns black.
"He's mean. I wouldn't like the man."Naruto said.
"Which one?"Shino asked.
"That's was cruel ehhh?Who are you again?" Naruto asked.
"It's Shino,we were at the Academy together,you should remember the names of your classmates."Shino said.
'Yeah,that's the one with the annoying voice.'Naruto thought.

The other man appeared.It's Hashirama,blooded and battered from a previous fight.He starts speaking to the Fox.
"Your power is too great.Regrettably,I can't let you run loose."Hashirama said before the screen turns black again.
"He looks really beat up. I never seen everyone that bloody,not even my sister and she would go on dangerous mission."Kiba said.
"It must be after he battled with Madara."Asuma said.

Then the Kyuubi face appears,more vibrant than the scenes before.
"No matter what words they use."The Kyuubi said but he's interrupted by the face of the woman with red hair tied into two buns on the top of her head.
"Her hair looks like Tenten." Naruto said.

At the mention of her name Tenten put her hands on her buns.
"They do have similar hairstyle."Neji said.
"When you exert your power,you draw hatred to you.Please stay quiet inside me."Mito said looking down conflicting with the words she just spoke.

The screen turns to the Fox's face once more.
"Humans all says."The Kyuubi growled his voice full of hatred towards the people that just appeared.Wrinkles are all over his face.
"He really doesn't like being locked up."Lee muttered.
"It's strange to see his point of view.I've grown this hatred for him because he killed my parents,but he has feelings too.If I been locked up for years,I wouldn't be happy if I was in that situation."Iruka said.
"I can get what are you saying."Jiraiya said.

Another woman with red hair appeared in the screen.

"This is unfortunate for the both of us.You maybe there to keep the world in check,but I'm here to watch you."Kushina said directly and she looks straight at him.
"Mom!" Naruto yelled.

The same thing,the Fox is raging.The anger is obvious on his face.Then the shot changes to the view of a baby Naruto.

"And now,it's this brat.How dare these shinobi.I'll bet even he..."The Kyuubi growled before being sealed again.
"He's always been locked up in people with the Uzumaki name."Shikamaru said pointed out.
"They are..."Kakashi said but doesn't elaborate any further.
"And there's me again!Its settled I'm the star of the show." Naruto said cheerfully.
"No,it's Sasuke-kun!Thats him over the next viewing and showed up more than you thus far."Sakura said.

And they began to arguing over who was more importance in the show.
"Is that seriously something to make a fuss over?"Tenten asked gives them side -eye,exasperated.
"I highly doubt that, I mean,you're just a failure."Neji said with a glared.
"What do you mean,just a failure?Naruto asked bolt up angrily but shrink like a crumpled tissue  when his sensei,Kakashi glared at him.
"Hey,Neji,it's unyouthful to pick someone your own size!"Lee yelled.
"Can we eat something?" Naruto asked munching some chips from Choji.

Hiashi can help the slight smiles appeared on his face.Hiashi thought that Naruto have same similarities with his mother,Kushina that loved eating ramen.Even though he only knows a little about Naruto he very well know how much the kid loves ramen.
"Then,how about we just have to tahe a delivery from Ichiraku?"Hiashi suggested.
"Man!Ichiraku's really hasn't changed from either on the shop or delivery."Naruto said as he ate another bowl of the ramen.Choji nodded also emptying his bowl.
"Maybe you guys shouldn't eat so much I still have to pay for the ramen bowls."Kakashi said shaking his head watching as the bowl started piling up.

The next scenes flashes as Naruto is in a sewer,he started to hear a growling noise and he decided to follow it.
"What where's he?"Choji asked while munching on some chips.
"It's in his mindscape,that's why he is not scared or confused and why he knows exactly where to go."Ino explained.

After twist and turns he arrives a big cage.Giant red eyes are seen opening in the cage.Naruto falls back.
"Y-Your t-the..." Naruto said cut off.
"Yes brat I'm the Mighty Nine Tailed Fox!!!" The Kyuubi growled.
"But I thought..." Naruto said interrupted again.
"You thought you where me...like a punny human like you could be such a great being like me." The Kyuubi growled.
"If your so great then why are you in a cage."Naruto said in flat tone sweat dropped in the Fox.
"WHY YOU...COME HERE SO I CAN KILLED YOU AND RIPPED YOU TO PIECES!" The Kyuubi roared while jumping and clawing against the cage trying to get to the blonde boy.

"Why could you make him mad?"Kiba asked Naruto while Shikamaru nodded about it.
"Not very smart moves,troublesome blonde."Shikamaru said.
"I don't know asked the future me...not that it isn't something I wouldn't say right now." Naruto said mumbled the last part.
"Idiot!"Sakura yelled bashes Naruto over the head rolling her eyes.While Kakashi and Sasuke sweat dropped at their team.

"Look I don't have time for this I don't care who you are but your in my body and you need to pay rent so give me some of your chakra!!" Naruto yelled at the Kyuubi.
"Wow Naruto your either really brave or really stupid to said something like that."Shikamaru said.

"I let you off for now after all of you die I die." The Kyuubi growled studied Naruto as red chakras started enveloping him.

Next is a series of shot of both Naruto and the Kyuubi,Naruto seeming to struggle not to transform.A cage with a seal on it make an appearance and an angered Kyuubi.A red explosions followed in a quick succession.The now identified Yamato quickly leaps away from the wave of destruction.
"Will the seal fails?"Kakashi asked looking at the future blond.
"Will the Kyuubi come out?Will he be influenced me in some way?"Naruto asked he was having trouble keeping himself from hyperventilating.

Naruto pales,he knows that there was a lot of animosity between him and the Kyuubi,but he never imagined that it would go so far as to trigger a transformation one which,by the looks of it,would leave the Fox in control.It such a transformation caused injury or death to his team or the people of the village,he would never forgive himself.

The next scenes made the atmosphere tense.A massive cave takes up the entirely of space,locked only by a single seal.Water bubbles outside,a massive voice called out Naruto from within.
"Naruto." The Kyuubi growled.
"No!No!"Naruto said face instantly pales and he gasped loudly,sitting up straight in his seat.
"What is it?"Sakura asked her teammate,never before seeing him so scared.However,Jiraiya looked sharply at the blonde boy.
"Is that whatI think it is?"Jiraiya asked.
"Yeah." Naruto said gulped as Jiraiya's face darkened.

Naruto is outside of the cage with his eyes closed,his feet covered in water.
"Let's show them our power!" The Kyuubi growled.
"What's going on?"Tsunade asked Jiraiya though she already know the answer.
"You don't mean to say that he's—"Tsunade said.

Then Kakashi and Gai both understand and went pale as Naruto buried his head in his hands.These his age,however still had absolutely no idea.
"Naruto?What?"Choji asked carefully.

His eyes open and his face is sad and weary.
"What's wrong?Why are you hesitating?You need my power right?" The images bubbles began to pop,multiplying to form a huge blob.
"Don't listen to it."Jiraiya said almost urgently.
"Don't listen to what?"Lee asked but no one would or could answer him.

The bubbling form becomes a grinning orange Fox with red eyes and giant teeth.
"NO WAY!!NO WAY!!"Shikamaru shouted sitting up from his position on the floor.
"T-The K-Kyuubi ."Hinata whispered but no one could hear her over the noise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.3K 30
For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he's wanted. And...
253K 4K 22
"You Naruto Uzumaki, are here by banished from the leaf village, for the safety of the people!" Those are the last word Naruto Uzumaki heard as he r...
37K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...
14.2K 438 24
I'm secretly the heir to both the Senju and Uchiha clans. A three-part prophecy was placed on me: 1. I'm to unite the reincarnates 2. I'll bring love...