Mason Mount Imagines

Por dasordaid

Just some imagines of mason๐Ÿฅฐ Mรกs

Him
Saturday mornings
Thank you!
The groupchat
The wedding !
Anniversairy
The best dad
Comfort
Your soulmate
Arguemnts
His
Your bestfriend ๐Ÿ’ซ
The club boy โœจ
Reguest โ™ฅ๏ธ
Fate ๐Ÿ’ซ
Your savouir
Dad dutys
The party
His & Yours instagram โœจ
Mykonos double dates๐Ÿ’ž
The step dad๐Ÿ’ž
Advice!
Isolated๏ฟผ
New mason mount book!
New car day
New car day part 2
Protective side
Dont walk away from me
His step dad dutys
Requests!
The question
His Stylist
Looking after him
The shoot
The pregnancy
Therapist
New book!
Hi!
Marraige
We was only 16
New book!
Christmas shopping
Happy new year!
We was only 16 : part 2
We was only 16 - part 3
Birthday girl
Baby?
Two chelsea boys : part 1
Two Chelsea boys : part 2
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 3
Two Chelsea Boys : Part 4
Two Chelsea Boys: Part 5!
Your brothers best friend
Response to recent hate xo FT baby girl!
Baby Number 1
Mason Mount
Mason Mount part 2
Relationship troubles
Your ex...
How Am I Supposed To Love You.
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt 2
How Am I Supposed To Love You: Pt3
Its okay.
Family things.
Mothers Day
In The Middle pt.1
In The Middle Pt.2
In The Middle Pt.3
Single mom: part 1
Single mom Part 2
Single mom, part 3
Best friend
Dancing is healing
Danger.
Danger Pt.2
Danger Pt.3
Danger Pt.4
Lets chat!
Part 1 - MM X Manunited
Part 2- MM X ManUnited
Part 3- MM X Man United
Part 4 - MM X Man United
Paper rings : Pt 1
Take a read
Christmas!
Holiday spirit
Christmas Blog
New year, New beginnings...
New year, New beginnings...Pt.2

'I Love You.'

1.9K 31 0
Por dasordaid

TW: arguing, fluff, mention of triggering topics.

You had just got out of the shower after washing your hair, you did your hair care and skin care routine...you dried and curled your hair making it beach wavy. You got into your pyjamas placing a large silk dressing gown on the top just about wrapping it around your pregnant belly. You was 8 months pregnant with your ex boyfriends baby, it wasn't something you was proud of. You loved carrying your baby the only thing was they baby was your ex's, as soon as you told Jake you was pregnant he left leaving you alone in your huge house in Chelsea on your own.

Luckily you had a big family, and loads of amazing friends that lived around you...your best friend mason being one of them. Your mom was good friends with his mom you'd brown up together, mason never liked Jake he always put you off about him...you and Jake had been seeing each other for three years that was until you found out you was pregnant. He left you effortlessly, leaving mason to pick up the broken pieces of your heart trying too slowly repair it. You'd grown even more fond of mason since, he refused to let you live alone in your huge home you'd brought...he stayed over every night in your spare room.

He'd been cooking dinner for you both when he didn't order food in, you'd had a key cut for mason when Jake left. You'd always been overly fond on mason, but it had only become more prominent when he started acting like your boyfriend. Everyone you went out he was extremely over protective of you and your bump, you got a lot of questions if mason was the farther...mason stood silently awaiting what you was comfortable with telling them, a lot of the time you said yes he'd okay along with it. The truth was mason loved you, and he didn't care if they baby wasn't his...he'd happily bring it up to be his own.

Neither you or mason spoke about your feelings, you didn't want to scare him away with the thought of you trapping him with a child that wasn't even his. You had no idea that was what mason wanted he wanted to bring this baby up with you as his own, he wanted to be the farther figure...he'd been quite lately and extremely sheepish, you sat on the sofa awaiting his arrival home...then you saw yours and masons best friends name pop up on the screen...Declan.

"Hi Dec!" You exclaimed happily down the phone.

"Hey you, how are ya?" He asked giving the same energy back.

"I'm okay thank you, just about waddling around." You heard him laugh. "How are you and Lauren?"

"We're alright thanks, is mase at yours yet?" He asked.

"No he's not." You said thinking about the fact he was still not here. "I don't know where he is."

"Have you tried ringing him?" Declan asked.

"No-doesn't he have training?" You asked him.

"Yeah he should do it's a Thursday night!" He said.

"He usually finished about six o'clock is seven now." You worried slightly now.

"I'll head over with Lauren to yours now until he gets back, I'm picking laur up now anyway."

"Are you sure, you don't have to you know." You sighed.

"Don't be silly, we don't want you on your own your nearly ready to pop y/n...we'll be with you In ten mins." He said before hanging up the phone.

Mason:

You: I don't want to ring,
Just incase your driving...
Dec and laur are coming over
Until you get back. Let me know
Your okay I'm worried mase xx

You had a horrible feeling deep down he didn't want to come back, you wouldn't blame him sleeping at your pregnant best friends house isn't ideal. You didn't want to be in the house without mason there, he made you feel safe...when you was sick he'd hold your hair back and rub your back gently, he'd get your drinks and food and cuddle up to you and calm you down. He was amazing and he'd been there every step of the way of your pregnancy journey just like any dad would be. You was scared about having your first child without a father figure there, but mason had even booked you into a private hospital with a birthing room for you.

He wanted to sit with you holding your hand the whole way threw your birth, you wasn't scared with mason...he made you feel comfortable. Being alone in your pregnancy was scary but mason had been the farther figure for you and you knew he would hopefully be for your baby too, but maybe he decided he didn't want that. You was broke out of your worrying by the sound of the door knocking, you stood up walking as quick as you could opening the door but you broke down crying it was Declan and Lauren. Even thought you was happy and grateful to see them you wanted mason you was worried about him.

"Babe!" Lauren exclaimed as she walked in throwing her arms around you.

"Oh y/n." Declan sighed clasping his eyes shut he hated seeing you like this because of a boy let alone the fact it was because of mason.

"I'll get you some water y/n." Lauren said.

"Here I'll help you back into the longe and we'll sit with you." Declan said his blue eyes looking worried himself.

"Are you worried about mason too?" You managed to say between cries.

"I'm worried about you kid." He sighed pressing a soft kiss to your head. "Mason is a grown man, he knows better than making you worry especially in this circumstance he knows you'd be worried he should text or ring."

"But dec-I'm really worried." You sniffled as Declan helped you sit down, he sat in front of you crouched down his hands cupped your cheeks as his thumbs swiped your tears away.

"I've got you." Declan said pressing a soft friendly kiss to your head hugging you tightly.

"Dec!" Lauren's voice shouted threw, as he rubbed your back calming you down.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Masons cars on the drive way." She appeared at the door.

"I'll go out to him." Declan gritted as Lauren swapped places with him as you went into a complete melt down again, Lauren holding you tightly.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Declan whisper shouted at him...so you couldn't here them.

"I went to pick up a hamper for y/n and I got her some stuff from the shop why?" He asked nervously.

"The poor girls sat inside crying her eyes up mate." Declan sighed watching masons face drop in concern.

"What?" He asked worriedly. "Is she okay, is the baby okay?!" He tried to push past Declan to rush inside.

"You never answered her message did you?" Declan said.

"I've not looked at my fucking phone!" Mason just wanted to hold you, and make sure you and the baby was okay.

"She's been worried sick about you." Declan finally loosed him watching mason hurry inside in his chelsea training tracksuit.

As soon as his brown eyes met yours you cried out even more, his face dropped as his eyes turned soft...he never meant to cause this he loved you to bits...

"Y/n!" He rushed to your side as Lauren walked out of the room leaving you both too it.

"Where was you!" You cried out and mason immediately wrapped an arm around your back and his other arm under your thighs...somehow lifting you up in his strong arms holding you against his broad chest you calmed as you smelt his signature aftershave...his brown hair freshly washed and fluffy...he sat you down on his lap on the chair holding your body to his, his fingers y into your hair holding your cheek as his eyes stared into yours.

"I went to get you a big baby hamper, and I went to the shop...I never looked at my phone I'm so sorry." He said sighing with guilt.

"I'm sorry for getting in such a state, I thought you didn't want too come back." You admitted as his brown eyes widened.

"What?! Why!" He smiled widely scoffing at how silly it was.

"Because I didn't know if you wanted anything to do with this baby." You sighed as he leaned forward resting his forehead against yours.

"Y/n." He sighed smiling.

"Yes." You nodded.

"I didn't want to worry you, I would never walk out on you like he did...I love you...and this baby." He smiled holding your body close to his as his hand gently held your belly.

"W-What?" You said taken aback.

"I don't care if this baby isn't mine, I want to help you bring this baby up as if it's my own...ours." He said.

"Really?!" You exclaimed shocked with a smile breaking threw your cheeks.

"Yes, I love you y/n/l/n...and I love OUR baby." He smiled both of his hands holding the sides of your face.

"I love you mason, there's nothing I want more!" You squealed pressing your lips finally onto his...

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

629K 3.9K 71
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฎ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿค ------------------ - ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜บ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด - ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฅ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ - ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
66.2K 501 32
'๐•€ ๐•ค๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•€'๐•• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•’๐•๐• ๐•’๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ, ๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐••๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐• ๐•๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•—๐•’๐•๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜' ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ณ...
86K 1.8K 17
EDITING || โ DEAR CAN'T YOU SEE? IT'S THEM IT'S NOT ME! โž ( jack grealish x fem!oc ) ( 10.07.21 - 26.07.21 ) GREALISHS ยฉ 2021
86.7K 936 32
the physiotherapist of the england squad and best friend of mason mount comes along to the world cup, little did she know her whole world would soon...