¡!RUNNER!¡ (Haerin x Reader)

Від deathkidlvl

Dective Kang gets involved with a team of street racers to help catch the notorious G-dragon. Things start to... Більше

< RUNNER >
< KIDNAPPED >
< CAR MEET >
< JEALOUS? >
< COMPLICATED >
< MINJI >
< TRUCE >
< CONFUSED >
< DEFINITION >
< FADED >
< ANGER >
< DANGER >
< RIVAL >
< DISTRACTION OP >
< WHAT? >
< REI >
< RECRUIT >
< ETA >
< PAYBACK >
< EX >
< GIRLFRIEND >
< ENDEAVORS >
< DEFLECT >
< NALOXONE >
< INAPPROPRIATE >
< LIEUTENANT >

< DETECTIVE KANG >

745 49 3
Від deathkidlvl

Narrator

While everyone finally gathered at y/n's Tokyo house, y/n was trying to wrap her head around Detective Kang's behavior.

Everyone was confused and exhausted. They basically walked out with zero new information and more questions.

- Haerin POV -

When Minji unnie sent me the details of her findings, I felt like something didn't make sense.

I ran a background check on everyone in J's crew, including y/n-ssi and I was shocked to find a legal entry of hers from Japan to South Korea.

Not a private one, but a plain international entry with a TSA check and everything.

I knew y/n had spent some time in Japan, considering that she spoke pretty good Japanese and also that on our second meet, I got kidnapped there.

I felt like somehow this had something to do with her.... I wasn't sure if I should trust her or not.

When Minji unnie and I were on our flight here, we were able to get access to the Tokyo PD system, thanks to a friend of unnie's.

I ran a background check on this Naoi Rei girl and found out she had been arrested quite a few times. She had also had a few cars confiscated for illegal mods.

I got a solid clue that y/n-ah and her were connected when I found out the models and make of each confiscated car.

They were some of y/n's favorite cars.

"God I hate that I know this shit now," I thought to myself.

Luckily, we were able to find out very quickly where Y/n and her group were because of Jackson.

He kept in close contact with Minji unnie.

"Is there something going on between you and J-ssi that I should know about?" I asked unnie as we drove to the location of the group.

J had sent unmarked cars and unregistered guns to the airport for our disposal.

"God No! He's just a good source of information," Unnie responded.

I sighed of relief at her answer.

When we got to the venue the crew was at, there was already chaos going around.

Minji and I had no idea who was who or what the hell was going on.

Minji unnie caught a glimpse of Jackson and followed after him.

I hid behind a table as gunshots were flying around the place until I saw a body hiding behind the bar.

I briefly caught sight of y/n-ah then took a few deep breaths. "You can do this, you can this!" I whispered to myself as I loaded my gun.

I took a few shots are the people in my way then sneaked my way over to the bar.

Y/n-ssi seemed super surprised to see me but she didn't seem angry.

She took my gun and I decided to help.

When she helped me aim, I knew she had nothing to do with this....

For some reason, I refused to leave y/n's side. I didn't know why myself.... I was fucking scared.

That's until I finally came face to face with Rei-ssi.

I didn't like the way she looked at Y/n-ah.

I didn't like the way she touched her.

I finally just let my jealousy take over and I fired a shot at the ceiling to make her stop touching my y/n.

I got even more pissed when I found out y/n had let Rei-ssi kiss her.

When we all group at the crew's safe house, I was even more confused. No one had managed to gather any information.

Y/n put herself in danger for no reason.

Everyone looked stressed and beat, while I read over Rei's arrest reports again.

"There's something I'm missing," I kept thinking to myself.

And then I found it....

Rei had been arrested in connection to an illegal parts ring due to fingerprints being found on some of the car parts.... but she was eventually let go because she threw the main leader under the bus.

"You guys are being set up," I told the crew.

"What do you mean?" J asked.

"Rei has been arrested for illegal goods before but she snitched on the boss and was let go," I explained to the group.

"How would it be a setup if she doesn't know we know what we're doing?" Yunjin-ssi asked.

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense. It seemed more like she was trying to take over her brother's business," J spoke up.

"That's true, she wasn't even faced that her brother was bleeding out in front of us," Y/n spoke.

I was still mad at her, so gave her a death glare to shut her up.

"She gave you goods to be transported to G, if the bags get confiscated and its found out that that you all transported them into the country. Guess who goes to jail? G and all of you," I tried to explain.

"She's right, this doesn't make any sense" Minji unnie spoke up.

"All of these guns are squeaky clean. Except for these 3," Unnie said as she placed three guns on the coffee table in front of us.

None of us had noticed that she been analyzing and inspecting each duffle bag.

"This gun has prints from none other than G-dragon himself. This one is registered to Kim Jennie... and this one wasn't even inside the bag, it looks like a last-minute addition.... with a partial print from y/n-ah," Unnie explained.

"What?!" Everyone eerily exclaimed.

"I don't think she meant to put this gun with the rest. It wasn't even bagged or anything. The drugs are also clean and the car parts don't even have any distinguishing features," Unnie continued to speak.

"Car parts?" Y/n and Soobin asked in unison.

Jennie-ssi got up to look at the car parts and bit her cheek.

"That little brat is really trying to set us up," Jennie spoke up.

"These parts were meant for me," She added.

"Well, now what?" Yunjin asked.

Everyone seemed too frustrated to answer her.

"I'll take the bags back and tell her we don't transport. To find someone else to do the job," Y/n-ah spoke up.

"Baby, that's not how this works. If you return the bags then Jennie-ssi could still get in trouble," I answered her.

"Then you two take them," Y/n-ah responded in frustration.

"That won't work either. The only reason we've been able to protect you all is because there has been no evidence to link you all to the crimes," Minji answered her.

"Okay look, we're all obviously tired and can't think straight. Let's just go to bed and we'll figure this out tomorrow," Jackson interjected.

"Oh thank God!" Yunjin exclaimed and quickly retreated to her room.

Yeonjun-ssi and Soobin got up to their beds too while Jennie got up to grab some coffee.

"I'm gonna stay up and keep analyzing things for a bit," Minji unnie told me.

"Wake me up if you find anything new," J told unnie then went to his room.

Y/n-ssi sluggishly got up from the sofa then grab my arm. "You're sleeping with me," She told me as she dragged me to her room.

Y/n locked the door to her room and then handed me some pajamas. She began to change in front of me and I turned around to give her some privacy.

Before I knew it, y/n-ah had already crawled into bed.

I went into the bathroom to change then got into bed myself.

"Hey, Detective?" Y/n sleepily asked.

"Mhm?" I hummed out.

"Since when are you so good at your job?" She breathed out.

I didn't respond. I didn't want to distract her from falling asleep but she turned to cuddled me.

"Thank you," Y/n whispered as she placed a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"You're welcome," I shyly whispered back as I cuddled into her chest.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.5K 139 36
Where Jung Hoseok, a wanted criminal gets hooked on Min Yoongi, a determined police officer after a one night stand.
50.9K 2K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐢 This book contains violence, killings...
13.3K 884 16
You hate Kang Haerin. Is she hates you back? Or something that you can't even imagine. (Kang Haerin x Gn reader) Hope you enjoy reading~
33.4K 1.4K 37
When a monster girl stumbles upon a blind girl who doesn't run away from her, the two begin to bond. The blind girl listens to the monster as if she...