๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ต๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ...

By KingTheStupidOne

๐‚๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ ๐•๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐จ... More

1. ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—
2. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”
3. ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐šž๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š
4. ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™น๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›
5. ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ
6. ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š™ ๐™พ๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ
7. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š„๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
8. ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š• ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
10. ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š†๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ!
11. ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š
12. ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š๐š‘
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐š›๐šŠ: ๐š…๐š˜๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ 1
13. ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐š'๐šŽฬ‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ
14. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š
15. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™พ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐š›๐šŠ: ๐™ท๐šž ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š€๐š’๐šš๐š’ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ!
16. ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š’๐š๐šœ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ
17. ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
18. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š”๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š
19. ๐™ฐ๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐š
20. ๐™ฒ๐š•๐š’๐š–๐šŠ๐šก ๐š˜๐š ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ
21. ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•.
22. ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›
23. ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šœ
24. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐š›๐šŠ: ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
25. ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—
26. ๐š‚๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐™ธ๐™ธ
27. ๐™ฑ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
28. ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š› ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š
29. ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐š›๐šŠ: ๐š…๐š˜๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ 2
30. ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ
31. ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”
32. ๐™ท๐š’๐šœ ๐š‚๐š’๐š—๐šœ
33. ๐™ต๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
34. ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐šŠ๐š›
35. ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
36. ๐™ต๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐š.

9. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ธ๐šœ๐šœ๐šž๐šŽ

1.5K 49 1
By KingTheStupidOne

The sun had just began to rise as I made my way to Wangshu Inn.

The reason for that being amother commission I was assigned to. It seems I needed to hand out a letter to someone named Soraya.

Of course, there were a few monsters around the way, but it wasn't a problem for me, since I defeat those for breakfast every day.

- ... Why do I... have a bad feeling about this? -

As I get closer and closer to Wangshu Inn, this feeling only grows, and after enduring it enough, it seemed like it stopped.

"Weird." I decided to brush it off, but my instincts told me otherwise, so I took out my sword in case anything happened.

- ...Keqing again!? -

I quickly turned around and blocked an attack coming from above, I push whoever is attacking me away and quickly dash in their direction with an blue aura around my blade, Cryo Energy being infused in Dragon's Frostbite.

As I clash weapons with them, I look into my attacker's eyes and they showed me a righteous sense of justice, of duty, but also pain and frustation.

My enemy is using a polearm as a weapon, and they seem extremely skilled at handling it. As such, I decide to leave them with no time to think.

I decide to try to freeze the floor below us while we had exchanged blows. However, they noticed this just in time, and jumped away, avoiding the ice from covering their feet.

Their body was beginning to emit a powerful aura. Black and green mist surrounded them, as they seemed to be getting serious.

- Alright, then. -

I decide to gather the elemental energy around me and turn it into small ice shards, and after a few seconds there were hundreds of them surrounding me.

However, as more and more were in orbit, a few pieces of the ice were starting to get stuck on my sword.

No, my sword was apparently absorbing them, attaching the shards to its blade, as it grew longer and sharper.

- ...This is... new. -

I thought, as I observed my Katana's weird behavior.

My opponent gathered their strength, or so I assumed, as the black and green mist seemed to radiate out of their body. They soon took some type of demon mask out of their hip, placing it on their face, as their power grew exponentially.

- ...I've seen that mask somewhere... -

The frost fragments around me soon were launched forward, soaring through the air at an immense velocity. But they were prepared, as they dashed towards me, deflecting the ice shards with their spear, dodging it by rolling to the left, before continuing to run forward.

When they finally reach me, their legs gathered strength to leap high above me, and they plunge downwards, their spear pointed to the ground, as their body was shrouded with that poweful aura once more.

Our weapons clashed, causing sparks to fly around the air. The energy of our elements reacting together, as more and more our surroundings were starting to get frozen.

I gather up the strength to throw them away from me, but they adjust their own body midair and land back on their feet.

After they regain their balance, they soon propelled themselves forward, their spear shimmering a bright green glow. I decided to concentrate my energy on my blade, and soon blasted off towards them, as we prepared to attack each other.

Our weapons clash once again and again, and we seemed to have basically the same strength in every blow. However, this time, Dragon's Frostbite was glowing bright.

- Is it... absorbing elemental energy? -

I thought, as I stared at my sword for a moment, before focusing on the fight.

But they seemed to be surprised at this, as the sword started to absorb the green mist around them, causing them to jump away from me.

- It's... absorbing the karma!? -

The opponent thought, as they swiftly took off their mask. I could recognize him to be a man, as I wasn't too focused on defending myself now.

"Who are you!? How did you do that!?" He stopped fighting, however he still held his polearm in my direction as he yelled at me.

"Why do you get to ask questions!? You were the one who jumped and tried to stab me from nowhere!" I yelled back at him, my voice revealing my anger.

- This was supposed to be a NORMAL commission! -

"You say that as you hold that sword!" He points his weapon at me once again.

"Well, yeah?! I need to defend myself from people like you who try to impale others just because!" I yell out, before realizing I was starting to lose my rationality to anger.

I calm myself down, taking a deep breath.

- I can kind of forgive Keqing, since it did look weird in her perspective. But this time I really was just walking around! -

"Look, I'm no bad guy. I'm just an adventurer and I'm trying to go to Wangshu Inn to deliver a letter, nothing more." I say and I put my sword back on its scabbard, sheathing it slowly and gently.

"... You're a normal human?" He asks, still a bit unsure if he should put his weapon down.

"Eh... Yes, sure. You expected I was a hilichurl or something?" I responded with uncertainty, for multiple reasons.

"That's not what I meant." He says as he stores his polearm away, seemingly not considering me a threat before.

"Last time that sword was held, its owner was a malefic demon. And nothing told me otherwise about you. I apologize for the mistake." He says, his words expressing his apology, but by looking at his face, he still didn't seem to trust me.

I fnally take a deep breath and actually look at the guy, he had black hair with green details. He had faint amber eyes, with weak red makeup around its corners. He wore multiple trinkets around his body, the most eye-catching one being the demon mask he placed on his hip.

"As an apology, I shall escort you to Wangshu Inn, there are loads of monsters in the way." He said, before turning around slightly.

"No, there's no need, I can take care of myself." I try to convince him, but it seems like that was impossible at the moment.

"Nonsense, you do not know what lays ahead in the future, mortal." He spoke, while that same green aura shrouded his body once more. It seemed he would dissapear at any moment, in the same way he appeared out of nowhere.

"You're going? Hey, wait just a second!" He seems to stop at this, and looks at me motioning for me to speak.

"What's your name? Who even are you?" I ask him, and he looks to the side, then answers me. "Xiao." He spoke, right before the mist consumed hid body, leaving only green and black mist, which soon dissipated into air.

- ... Is he invisible or is he just watching from somewhere around here? -

I wonder as I tidy up my clothes and began walking once again.

- I didn't expect to fight such a guy today... I have a weird feeling. It felt as if he was holding back. -

My thoughts wandered off, as I returned to my path, before sighing.

- At least this time I didn't get hurt... unlike last time. -

The way to Wangshu Inn was unusually quiet, no enemies in sight, the path was clear, even the weather somehow got better.

- I remember it was clouded before. How...? -

Although I don't think Xiao can fix the weather, it was still a sign of good luck, I assumed.

I look around as I am able to see Wangshu Inn. The place is basically a tower, made on a tree. Is that where Xiao lives? It'd make sense since I found him nearby.

After heading inside, I take an elevator and go up.

While I waited, I took a look at the sight of Liyue, which was shining brightly below the sun, as it was now sunny.

- ... It's a beautiful sight from here. -

I thought, before I soon reached the top.

- ... I should stop slacking off. Now, who the hell is Soraya? -

=====

After asking around, I had managed to locate Soraya, and safely delivered the letter I had been entrusted of.

- Good thing it didn't get destroyed with that fight. Now, all I need is to go back to the Adventurer's Guild for today. -

I thought, but I had a weird feeling. Almost as if I had forgotten about something.

Exiting the elevator, I headed back to Liyue Harbor.

Looking around, I saw nothing particularly special, but I did recall something when I glanced at Dragon's Frostbite's scabbard.

"Oh yeah, what's the deal with this sword? It was acting strange earlier today, and Xiao mentioned something about it." I spoke out loud, saying my thoughts as I recalled the blade's previous behavior during the battle.

- I'm more curious about when it began absorbing everything around it... -

I think as I notice a group of slimes hopping around in the distance.

"Hey, Jackpot!" I drew out my blade, soon heading to test out my Katana.

I dash towards the enemies, and I prepare to fight, the slimes seem to notice me as well. There were two Electro and two Pyro Slimes. They soon charged up their attacks, before launching them towards me.

I block a fireball with my sword and slice a slime that tried to jump on top of me into two.

- Come on sword, do the thing! -

I think, as I slashed a fireball that came on my direction, before dodging a lighting strike which came from above.

- Seems like trying it like this doesn't work. -

I think as an blue aura surrounds my blade, and I dash towards the remaining enemies, cutting a slime into two and dodging a body slam from another one.

- It's not absorbing much. How did I do it before? -

Soon after, multiple ice fragments hovered in the air around me, all blasted off towards the two remaining slimes, who were struck and soon became puddles of elemental energy.

- Hm, how did I make it do that? Maybe I should speak to Xiao again, he did know something about the sword, or so he said. -

A few moments later, I was trying to find the guy, but no matter where I looked it seems that I won't find him, where could he be? My last attempt is to go back to Wangshu Inn and ask about him, hopefully someone knows.

I enter the Inn once again, and I began looking around.

- Now, who looks like they would know him... -

I spot a lady who seems the be the boss of all the other employees, so I go to talk with her.

She sees me walking towards her and greets me.

"Hello, my name is Verr Goldet, and welcome to Wangshu Inn, can I help you with something?" She smiles as she talks to me. "Hello, I actually just want to ask you about someone, I'm not sure if he's here, his name is Xiao." As I say his name, she seems surprised, but quickly regains her posture.

"So you've met him? He usually doesn't talk to other people." "So you do know him, can you tell me how to find him?" She looks at me for a moment before answering.

"Well, at this time of the day, he's not here, but if you don't want to wait, you can just go out in the open and yell his name and he'll appear." She sighs after she says that.

"He might be annoyed at being summoned, however." She said, as I looked at her with a curious gaze.

"It's that easy?" I ask her.

"Yes, he'll hear you and appear, so I recommend bringing him something to eat as well as Almond Tofu, he loves that." She says and points to another room down the stairs.

"You can make them in our kitchen if you'd like." "I see, but what does he do outside? Does he just fight monsters all day?" I ask her, and she seems confused.

"Do you not know about who Xiao is?" She asks me, and I shake my head.

"Oh well, it's probably best if you don't know anyway." She sighs and smiles, "He's protecting our land from enemies, just think of it like that." "I see, well I'll go now, thank you."

"Wait, may I ask your name?"

"I'm Y/N!" I say with a polite smile, before walking towards the kitchen.

It seems like the chef isn't here currently, so I hope he doesn't mind me using his stuff here.

Thankfully, there was a notebook with lots of recipes, so I knew how to make the Almond Tofu now.

- I'll leave some Mora here to compensate for the ingredients I'll use... -

I thought as I began cooking, and I was at it I began thinking of what else I should do as well.

- Hm... maybe a plate of meat... no, he would be eating the Almond Tofu already, maybe something a bit lighter? I mean, I could just make a few skewers and sunsettia mix... -

I think as I finished cooking the Almond Tofu.

----

After cooking, I head downstairs to outside of the Inn, and in the middle of the open.

"Xiao!! Hey! Appear! I know you're hearing this!" I yell out loud in the road near Wangshu Inn.

Sure enough, Xiao did appear near me, with his weapon in his hands, but the spear disappears once he sees me.

"It's you. What do you want?" He asks.

"I just wanted to ask you a few questions, but first, here, you're probably hungry, so I made you lunch." I hand him over the plate of Almond Tofu, and he stares at the plate for a few moments.

"That woman told you to get food, didn't she?" Xiao says after examining the food, and then looking at me.

"Yeah, but it worked, doesn't it?" "Hmph." He begins to eat the food, and I take out the skewers from my bag, as well as the sunsettia mix.

"Is it good?"

"Tastes like souls."

"...Okay."

"Hey, you want one of these?" I ask him, showing the chicken skewers, and he looks at me curiously.

"It's like, chicken and mushroom in a skewer, but the catch is that-" I stick the skewer inside the pot and take it out, with a red liquid surrounding the skewer now. "-and now it's better!" I put it inside my mouth and eat.

The taste was great like usual, so I hand one to Xiao, who had almost finished his Almond Tofu already.

"Do you still have room for more?" I ask him, and he takes the skewer and sticks it on the pot as well.

He then takes it out and eats it, I can't tell what he thought of it, but he surely ate it fast.

"So, is it good?" I ask him, and he seemed to like it, "Not bad." He answered while sticking it again.

Today's lunch had been finished, and I was gathering my items when I remembered my actual reason for being here.

"Wait, I almost forgot!" I suddenly exclaim and then look at Xiao, who had been observing me quietly.

"I was going to ask you something about this-" "Someone needs my help, I have to go." Xiao quickly took out his spear and looked towards a mountain in the distance.

"Find me there if you'd like." His body was surrounded by the green and black energy and, sure enough, he disappeared into thin air.

- ... Seriously? -

I quickly finished my things and set out to where Xiao had gone, it was around noon at the moment, and the sunlight was beginning to be hidden by the clouds, was it going to rain? Hopefully I don't catch a cold then.

After around twenty minutes, I finally found Xiao, who had been looking at... nothing?

"Hey! Xiao?" I ask him, and he seems to snap out of something and then he looks at me, "Oh, it's you." He says, and then begins to look around once again.

"Something here called my help, however I... have yet to find it." He admits, then I look around as well, and it doesn't look like there's anything here.

- Maybe with my Elemental Sight...? -

I decided to use Elemental Sight, however, even that still is unable to find whatever this is, but something does feel odd about this area.

"I can't find anything, are you sure it's-" "Silence." Xiao interrupts my words, and then he apparently tries to listen to the nature around us, and so, I do that as well.

"..."

I carefully listen to my surroundings, and after a few moments, I'm able to hear a small grunt, as if something was in pain, I quickly turn my head to Xiao, and he seemed to have heard it as well, although we couldn't tell where it came from, it still was here somehow.

"They're hiding from us." Xiao says, and I nod, since it was the most likely reason for us not being able to find it, and so, I try to use Elemental Sight once again.

"..."

I begin to look around, there was no change in anything, however, this time I was able to tell what was wrong. The entirety of this place is filled to the brim with elemental energy, and I couldn't tell it at first because all just looked the same, only when I look in the distance I can see a change in colors.

"Xiao." I called him over, and explained the situation to him, and he now seemed to be thinking of a way to find whatever is calling him for help.

"We can't attack it or cut it-" I say as I swing my sword around, but no change appears to happen, "-, we don't know where it is, nor what it is." I say as I sheath my sword and look back at Xiao, who seems to have figured out something.

"Your sword." He says, "My sword? Right, I wanted to ask you a few things about it, but I don't see how it's useful to us right now." I materialize my sword in my hands once again and show it to him.

"It can absorb elemental energy." He says, "Yeah, that's wha- oh, I see what you mean, but how do I do it? That's the main thing I wanted to ask if you know." I stare at Dragon's Frostbite for a moment.

"It needs your willpower, your mental strength for it to gain power. It can only happen whenever you need its power." Xiao explained, and then gave a few steps away from me.

"That means..." He says, and he materializes his spear once again.

"We get a round two, then." I finish, as I get into a fighting stance.

"Don't get too hurt now, Xiao!" "You talk too much." We both dash at each other as our bodies glow in green and blue.

Our weapons clash with each other as we put our own strength into them.

Xiao then leaps away, his mask on his hand as he gathered all his power.

"Evil Conquering!" He put his mask on as his body was covered with a green and black aura.

Xiao jumped high up in the air and then he attacked me from high up above, holding his spear and trying to impale me, and I jump away from the attack.

When Xiao hit the ground, multiple spears made of Anemo Energy rose up from the ground as he soon lept to the skies once more.

We kept this pattern for a few seconds until Xiao decided to launch himself towards me once he landed on the ground. He came almost as a bullet as Anemo Energy surrounded his body, almost not giving me time to block his attack.

As Xiao came, I held my sword fiercely, and it crashed with his spear once again as the rocks and plants nearby got thrashed by the swirl reaction we had formed.

Xiao put both of his feet on the ground and kept holding his spear against me, he more Anemo Energy as his spear was almost overpowering my sword.

"Focus on your sword! Think of the reason you fight!" Xiao said, and I began trying to absorb the energy around us, however it seemed to not be working.

"Think of it! Why do you fight!?" Xiao said as he put even more strength behind his spear.

- I fight... I'm not sure... - I think as I placed all strength I have in my weapon.

Hana and Yuri's faces came to my mind.

"I want..." My blade soon sparkled with a blue shimmer, as my face had a contorted expression.

"I want... I want to give them a peaceful life."

"I want to protect them."

My sword began to lit up as the Anemo Energy in Xiao's spear started to get sucked in to inside Dragon's Frostbite's blade. It gleamed brighter the more it absorbed.

And then, not just the energy surrounding Xiao's spear, but all the air around us began to get drawn to my blade.

As it absorbed more and more, a green floating sphere was revealed beside Xiao, as it was seemingly what we were searching for.

Then, the sword lit up immensely as it began trying to let the energy out, however it would blow both of us away. Xiao quickly pulled away his spear, and used it to knock the sword away from my hands.

It was sent flying away, landing on the ground a away from us, and there it seemed to freeze most of the things around it as the Elemental Energy escaped from its container.

After deciding it was safe, I sit on the ground and catch up my breath, while Xiao observed the green sphere.

The small grunts were now louder, and I could hear them coming more often from the sphere, so I decide to stand up as Xiao goes closer to the sphere, and he watches it closely.

He slowly held his hand up to the sphere, and after he touched it, multiple cracks appeared in the sphere, causing Xiao to pull his hand away from it, and soon, after all cracks intertwined, the sphere broke.

After all the shards disappeared into thin air, we could see a small creature floating in the air, it was curled up and its fur was green and black, and it seemed to be sleeping, but it woke up quickly, as it gave a soft "Meow...".

It seemed to stretch in mid air, and it stood up in all fours to look at Xiao.

"That's a cat, a green cat that can float, I don't think I have ever heard about something like this before..."

I mutter, as Xiao puts his hand closer to its head, and before he even reached it, the cat placed his head on Xiao's hand, as if it wanted to be petted.

However, when I tried to touch it, it growled and tried to scratch me, but I pulled my hand away before it could.

"Asshole." I mutter as I look at Xiao, who had remained speechless ever since it 'hatched'.

"So, what are you going to do with it?" I say, and Xiao brings his attention back to me. "I'm not taking care of a cat" He said, as he petted the cat once again.

"Well, he doesn't really like me, so you're the only option for now, so..." I say as the cat once again stands up and begins to 'run' in the air, circling around Xiao, and then, suddenly it disappears from our sight.

"And it's gone, oh wait check your head." I say to Xiao as the cat decided to rest on top of him, and surprisingly enough, Xiao didn't seem to mind.

"And it disappears once again" I say, "It's still on my head, invisible. I can feel its weight." Xiao says, as he glanced at my sword, which fell on the ground earlier.

I headed over to it, and it looks like it has let go of any elemental energy, so I pick it up, before carefully placing it back into its sheath.

"If you really don't want to take care of it, I know a girl in Liyue who would probably love to take care of a floating cat." I speak as the cat turned visible on Xiao's head. It growls at me, and disappears once again.

"Well, screw you too, jerk..." I mutter.

"I'll... consider it." He says, as he touches the air above his head, apparently he was petting the cat, or so I assumed he was.

"I'll go now." Xiao prepares himself to teleport away once again.

"Hey! Wait!" I say, and he listens, and stands still, waiting for what I'll say.

"How do you know so much about this sword? It should have been made recently in Dragonspine." I ask, and he looks at me, almost surprised.

"Recently? Untrue, I have seen that sword in many hands throughout the years. You are the first human to use it, instead of a demon." He says.

"Try to control the energy you absorb." He says and turns away.

"I see..." I mumble, as I glanced at its scabbard. It seemed he wasn't going to tell me anything else, even if he knew something more.

I sigh, as a soft smile forms on my face.

"Goodbye for now, Xiao!" I say while smiling, however I can't see his face.

"Your name." "Huh?" "Tell me your name." Xiao said, and I realize I hadn't introduced myself until then.

"Oh! It's Y/N, my name is Y/N!" I say, as Xiao's body is covered with a green energy.

"Thank you for the food, Y/N." After saying that, Xiao disappears, and the cat went with him.

Then, I prepared my things and went back to Liyue, my hands hurt after doing so much in a day.

I streched, before walking away.

"... I need a bath. A long one."

=======

In another mountain nearby, I stood up, as I observed Y/N prepare his things and go away.

"Of course I know so much about the sword..." I say as I pet the green cat, "That evil god made it for me. I was its first user..." I looked at the distance, and thought.

"I wonder what war you will fight for in the future, Y/N."

=======

4422 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.7K 19
เผ„เผ… ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข - ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต "Um... Kazuha?" "Hm?" "Say, why don't you try to esc...
280K 12.1K 49
๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ๐Ÿ„ถ Genshin x Female Reader Genshin Impact. A world unlike anything she's ever been before, truly living up to its fantasy genre. A girl...
117K 4.2K 21
โ™กโ‡ข "๐˜ /๐˜ฏ... ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. [...] ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ... ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...
248K 8.4K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | ๆš—้ป™ใฎ a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...