3. 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝚞𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍

Hu Tao's POV, a few seconds before Y/N answers Hu Tao's questions:

- I remember Inazuma very well, as I went there once on behalf of the Parlor, it was when that one festival was happening, although I can't remember most of it - I thought as I watched Y/N look down, almost as if the words he was about to say brought an huge amount of shame to himself, and his eyes drifted to another time.

"My name is Kujou Y/N, I am the second oldest son from the Kujou Clan leader, and the ex-general of the Tenryou Commission's forces, I have fled from Inazuma after attempting to attack and assasinate the Almighty Shogun."

"H-Huh?" A simple sound came out of my mind, as I attempted to process the information I just received. "Wait! Kill the Electro Archon!? How did that happen!? Excuse me!?" I asked as I stood up quickly, staring at him in shock, as he looked away, averting my gaze.

"I remember saying I wouldn't answer any more questions, Tao, we had an agreement on this." Y/N spoke as he stood up as well, but refused to look at my eyes.

"Oh for the love of Morax! How did you suppose I wouldn't have any more questions after that!?" I said, as I now understood why I had to make all three questions at the same time.

- Seriously!? The answer he gave me just made me even more curious! -

"Well, since I did as we agreed now I will go to Wanmin Restaurant to have dinner, I hope you'll have a great night, Tao." The source of my curiosity said as he walked towards the door, leaving me with a lot of matters to think about.

"I swear Y/N, I will find out everything about you." I said to no one as he had already closed the door.

"..."

"...He could've asked me if I wanted to eat dinner with him at least..." I said, pouting lightly. I had gotten hungry after reading so many papers.

==========

Y/N's POV:

It has been a week since I finished my first commission in Liyue, and I was heading away from the city in order to complete another commission, this one was one of the four daily commissions I received from the Adventurer's Guild, and it was simple, defeating all Fatui in their Campsite.

"Who even pays for these commissions? And who locates all these camps? These are some truly unsolvable questions..." I ask myself as I spot the camp in the distance, it had been made right beside a small peak.

"You know... I could jump drop from the sky above them. That's what I'll do."

I climb the hill as I try to stay unnoticed by the Fatui, and I could count three people on the campsite. I saw one who held a red musket, of some sorts. Another with a large purple hammer and one with a large blue backpack on his back.

- I should take the hydro one down first. It will be troublesome if he manages to cure the other's injuries. - I thought as I prepared to attack them from above.

Weirdly enough, I had a feeling something bad was about to happen, but I brushed it off as simply an paranoid thought.

"Welp, here I go!" I jump down and I prepare to attack the Hydro Fatui Skirmisher with Dragon's Frostbite, to him, the attack came from nowhere, and it broke the backpack that seemed to be the source of his delusion's power.