Chance or Destiny (crossover...

By Seimily

Billy Batson and his family move from Philadelphia to Shadyside for Victor's job, but on the way he falls in... More

Introducing the characters
Chapter 1.-A plot twist in Philly
Chapter 2.-How can you mend a broken heart?
Chapter 3.-Moving on up
Chapter 4.-The new kid in town
Chapter 5.-Getting to know each other
Chapter 6.-Life is a rollercoaster
Chapter 7.-Obstacles
Chapter 9.-Family issues
Chapter 10.-Crossroads
Chapter 11.-Lessons in love
Chapter 12.-Secrets are revealed
Chapter 13.-Duty calls
Chapter 14.-Shh 2.0
Chapter 15.-A shocking discovery
Chapter 16.-The truth comes to light
Chapter 17.-Second chance at the Mini Golf
Chapter 18.-The good Hair Crew Welcome Comitee
Chapter 19.-The secret admirer
Chapter 20.-Game of love
Chapter 21.-Against all odds
Chapter 22.-I heard it through the grapevine
Chapter 23.-Choices are made
Chapter 24.-Andi's revenge
Chapter 25.-Its complicated
Chapter 26.-Reasons

Chapter 8.-Billy in Andi Shack

160 6 1
By Seimily

As promised, Andi and Billy agreed to meet after school to go to her grandparents' house together, but Andi was the first to arrive because she left class early, so she decided to wait for him on the stairs of the entrance.

"Hey Billy, ready to go?" Pedro asked his brother, since he hardly spoke.

"You go without me," Billy told them. "I'm going to Andi's house, well...it's actually her grandparents' but she's spent most of her life there. Plus she has a fabulous shack she wants to show me."

"Two days in a row?" Freddy was shocked. "Dude, we barely see you; If you're not out there fighting villains, you're with a girl all the time. who are you and what have you done with my best friend?"

"Freddy, we have to accept that Billy will be fifteen in a few months and he has a girlfriend so we have to get used to the idea" Mary pointed out.

"Andi is not my girlfriend," Billy told them. "Just because we went on a date yesterday and today she wants to introduce me to her grandparents doesn't mean we're in a relationship."

"Yet" Mary told him, curiously she had said the same thing to Andi that morning when they were both walking towards the cafeteria to have breakfast before witnessing the unpleasant scene of Jonah Beck kissing Amber.

"Do you like her or not?" asked Freddie.

"Yeah, I really like Andi but..." Billy stammered.

"But what?" Mary asked.

"I don't want to scare her anymore guys," Billy told them. "she's amazing but she just had a hard time with my twin, who I hope I never meet though...I've already seen him, and it's creepy how he looks just like me"

"What?!" Freddy, Pedro and Mary protested in unison.

"Okay, that was weird," Billy said. "Victor's right, it definitely sounds like a choir"

"Rewind the tape Billy...did you see your twin before and we've only found out until now?" Freddy was more shocked than usual, just like the time he found out Billy's secret, when he turned into an adult superhero leaned out of the kitchen window and showed him a note saying: Don't scream.

"Well, I met Jonah so..." Mary said.

"You what?" Billy's eyes widened, then he looked at his foster siblings. "Wait a minute...you guys knew as well?

We didn't know that Mary met him, but last night Eugene went online and we searched for him on Google and on social networks" said Pedro. "It turns out that unlike you, he's more popular because there were a thousand results"

"Okay" Billy replied simply.

"But there's nothing to worry about, you're much cooler" Freddy told him.

"Actually it is," said Billy. "for the simple fact that he's my lost identical twin and he wants to go after my girl..."

"Is Andi your girl now?" Mary was surprised. "I thought you weren't something serious"

"Come on Mary, I can't think," Billy said. "I mean...ugh" he made a frustrated sound and slung his backpack over his shoulder. "Nevermind, I have to go now, Andi is waiting for me"

"And what will we tell Victor and Rosa?" Peter asked. "Darla was going to cook a special dish"

"As long as it's not the tofurkey again," Billy muttered. "don't get me wrong, Darla is great but...I won't eat vegan food again. I'd rather have a burger or something with meat"

"You'll have to get used to it bro" Freddy told him with a little smile. "Come on, don't make your girl wait any longer"

"What?" Billy started to say but his siblings turned around and left, he let out a deep sigh and left the school to meet Andi. "hi, sorry for the delay, I just left my last class and my siblings wanted to know if I was going home with them but I told them you invited me to your grandparents's house for lunch"

It's okay," Andi said. "And when do I meet your other siblings? I only know Mary"

"Well...Pedro, the shy one is in your biology class, maybe you haven't seen him and Freddy, he's a super fan of everything related to superheroes" Billy explained. "I'm glad you met Mary, she's my big sister"

"And it's the one that looks the most like you," Andi said. "We became great friends and we are together in English class"

"She actually said she met..." he added with a clearing of his throat. "him"

"Jonah" Andi said, looking at the ground. "And yes, she did, but she didn't like him. In fact, when we saw Jonah kiss Amber, she rushed me out of there and bought me a muffin and tea to forget about the bad time. Plus, she's a good listener."

"She's very wise, but I can't help but feel jealous," Billy said jokingly. "I thought you and I had a great time yesterday" they both started walking through the streets towards Andi's old house.

"She's smart, but I can't help but feel jealous," Billy said jokingly. "I thought you and I had a great time yesterday" they both started walking through the streets towards Andi's old house.

"Of course I had a lot of fun yesterday with you Billy," Andi told him.

"I'm just kidding," Billy said with a smile. "And by the way, Freddy, Pedro and Mary aren't my only foster siblings, you know?"

"Really? Where are the others?" Andi wanted to know.

"The youngest, Eugene and Darla, attend elementary school, but one day when you go to my house I would like you to meet them; as well as Victor and Rosa, they are my foster parents" Billy explained sadly now. "at least for me they are my real parents since Marilyn never proved to be my mom"

"It's because she's your mom, not your mom, but Rosa is" said Andi. " And by the way, I'd love to meet all your family" Billy didn't say anything and smiled sweetly.

"Well...here it is" Andi said, opening the patio fence and entering the garden with Billy, in the distance stood his cabin with the sign "Andi Shack" in many colors.

"Is that Andi shack?" Billy asked.

"And you still haven't seen the inside of it" Andi said smiling and took her his, Billy turned to see her surprised. "Pardon me" she quickly let go.

"No, I liked holding your hand" Billy told her and once again held Andi's hand. "it's so soft"

"Sometimes I get sweaty palms," Andi said blushing.

"Me too, but...it doesn't bother you, does it?" Billy told the pretty girl next to him.

"No, it feels good," Andi told him. "What about you?"

"It doesn't bother me either" Billy told her and turned to look at the shack and then at Andi. "Shall we?"

"Let's get inside" Andi agrees as they walk to the porch and Andi holds the door. "Billy Batson, welcome to Andi Shack" she opens the door and they get inside, Billy looks around and is fascinated by all of Andi's artistic creations, from paper cranes to duct tape. "and...what do you think? I know it's a little messy but...I like it that way"

"Whoa, this place is awesome," Billy says, impressed. "yep, it screams "Andi Mack" in all its glory"

You don't have to be so modest, I understand if you don't like it" Andi said sadly. "You're the only person besides my grandparents, Bex, Bowie, Cyrus and Buffy who have seen my shack"

"Andi, it's pretty cool," Billy said. "the simple fact that you have a space to make your creations is amazing, you know? my little sister Darla is just like you, she is also crafty, so I'm sure if you show her your shack she is going to love it"

"These are some things I've made," Andi explained, showing Billy. "A belt, some necklaces, and in this prayer box, I'm making a bracelet for Bex, out of the bracelets we wore on the day I was born." She closed the box again and kept it on the shelf.

"You're amazing and talented," Billy said in amazement. "I wish I could do that but...crafts aren't my thing" he nervously rubs his hand over the back of his neck. "trust me, I tried to make an origami swan at the age of four and it was a total disaster"

I can teach you if you want" Andi told him. "It's easy, it just requires a lot of concentration and patience, and origami, which originates from Japan, is simply the art of folding paper."

"You're so smart," Billy told her with a smile, and they both blushed.

"You're doing it again," Andi said.

"Do what?" Billy asked.

"Making me nervous," she replied.

"Sorry," Billy said, just as nervous as she was.

"It's cute" Andi said, Billy flashing his smile at her. "and your dimples...they make you cuter too, sorry" she covered her face with her hands. "I don't know what's wrong with me" they both laugh nervously.

"What's that?" Billy changed the subject when he discovered that on the table where Andi made her creations, there was some kind of bracelet inside an open box.

"It's a boy's bracelet" Andi said. "I was actually making it for you, since Jonah didn't like it, but...there's something about this one that makes it different" Billy leaned closer and saw that there was a small pattern engraved on it. in the center. "You said you liked tigers, didn't you?"

"Holy moly! it has a tiger on it" Billy says excitedly. "Andi...this is so cool" he smiles widely. "how did you...?"

It wasn't much effort, I managed to finish it" said Andi. "actually after we talked on the phone, I did it, I brought it from Andi Shack, and before going to school I left it in the box"

"I love it," said Billy. "Can you... put it on for me?" he added, stretching out his arm.

"Sure," Andi said, smiling and putting the bracelet on his wrist. "that's it"

"It'll be my lucky charm" Billy said looking at his bracelet and then at Andi. "It's the best gift you could have given me, thank you so much Andi"

(A/N: let's imagine that it's Billy, they are inside of Andi Shack and Andi has her hair longer)

"You're welcome, I'm so glad you like it" Andi says, smiling.

Suddenly, the two stared into each other's eyes without saying a word, they slowly got closer, Billy looking at Andi's lips and closing his eyes, Andi did the same.

"Um..." Andi interrupted the moment. "Would you like to do something?" She flicked a strand of her hair behind her ear nervously, the fact that Billy Batson was Jonah Beck's identical twin was making her even more nervous than usual.

"Sure, I'm just not good at crafts" Billy said and they both sat down at the table, Billy facing Andi.

If you want we can make paper cranes" said Andi, taking out several colored sheets and putting them on the table. "It's like origami, in fact an ancient legend says that..."

"If it reaches a thousand paper cranes, your wish comes true" Billy finished for Andi and she looked at him surprised.

"How do you know that?" Andi said.

"Darla told me about that legend, she was just making paper cranes that day" Billy said. "actually I'll bring her one of these, she loves them"

Andi gave Billy a bunch of papers to start working on.

"Oh man, I can't believe I'm going to make origami ten years later," Billy sheepishly says.

"But now you have a teacher who is going to teach you" Andi told him, smiling.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Billy smiles.

Andi and Billy decided to get down to business and exchanging glances and smiles, they began to make paper cranes, making the folds with care and precision, but still sharing a great moment together.

The light was leaving and the west it was blue

The children's laughter saying they're skipping just like the stones they threw

The voices echoed across the ways, it's getting late

It was just another night with the sunset and

The moon rise not so far behind

To give us just enough light

To lay down underneath the stars listening to

Papa's translations of the stories across the sky, we drew our own constellations

The west winds often last too long

But when they come down nothing ever feels the same

Sheltered under the Kamani tree waiting for the passing rain

Clouds keep moving to uncover the sea

Stars above us chasing the day away

To find the stories that we sometimes need

Listen close enough all else fades

Fades away

It was just another night with the sunset and

The moon rise not so far behind

To give us just enough light

To lay down underneath the stars listening to

All the translations of the stories across the sky to do our own constellations

Once they both finished making their paper cranes, they attached some strings to hang them outside Andi shack and it looked like rain, both of them admiring their work with satisfaction.

"Wow...looks majestic" Billy said as he and Andi looked at the finished paper cranes. "Do you think we've reached a thousand?"

"I hope so," Andi said. "but we can keep an open mind and think we did"

"So...let's make a wish" Billy said looking at Andi and taking her hand, the two teenagers looking at the paper cranes and then closing their eyes to think about the wish.

And...what did you wish for?" Andi asked Billy as they both opened their eyes again.

"If I told you it wouldn't come true" Billy told her with a smirk. "What about you?"

"I can't tell you either or it will be cheating" Andi told him.

"Before I met you, I thought those nonsense about making wishes or having faith were just myths, I didn't even believe in a family," Billy confessed. "The only thing that mattered to me was finding my mom, now that I found an incredible family that I won't let go, I also have the conviction that you came into my life for a reason"

"What are you saying?" Andi wanted to know.

"Can we talk in your shack?" Billy pleaded.. "What I'm about to tell you might be a bit of a shock to you."

"Billy, you're freaking me out," Andi told him.

"I don't want to, but...I can't hide it anymore," Billy told the beautiful young girl.

"Let's talk inside" Andi told him and the two teens went back into Andi Shack, where they sat on the edge of the bed where Andi sometimes slept. "What's wrong Billy? You look nervous

I'm really nervous" said Billy, playing with his hands and staring at her. "Andi..." he took her hands in his. "I like you"

"I like you too Billy Batson" Andi told him with a smile. "I thought you were going to tell me something worse, but that doesn't bother me at all"

"Because I know you're not ready for a relationship" Billy told her and Andi was surprised, it seemed that the beautiful boy could read her mind. "and I feel like I'm going too fast"

"You're not Jonah Beck, despite you look physically just like him, your heart is so pure" Andi told him. "and I really appreciate that you care about me, I'm honest, at Cyrus's party I went to see a fortune teller and I asked her if she would have a boyfriend, she said yes, I still don't know if it's you, but I believe in destiny "

"If you give me the chance" Billy told her without letting go of her hand. "I promise to make you happy"

"Well we already had our first date, you gave me this amazing bracelet" Billy said looking at his tiger engraved bracelet on his wrist and looking back at Andi. "we made paper cranes and made a wish, I think we're going pretty good by far, don't you think?"

I showed you my shack," Andi reminded him. "and you're the first guy other than Cyrus, my dad, and my grandpa to walk into my sanctuary."

"This place is great, I can't wait for Darla to see it" Billy said.

"I'm sure she'll love it" Andi said. "I'd like to meet her, not like Morgan" she added rolling her eyes.

"Who is Morgan?" Billy asked.

"Miranda's daughter, my dad's girlfriend" Andi said. "I showed her my shack and she was such a brat, plus it was awkward seeing my dad with her and her girlfriend"

"Sorry" Billy apologized.

"Okay, I don't want to talk about it anymore," Andi said. "And of your siblings, I would like to meet Pedro, Eugene, Darla and Freddy"

"Right, you met Mary," Billy said.

"Yeah, we became friends pretty quick," Andi pointed out. "she even defended me from Jonah"

"Well, I'm glad my sister was there for you when I couldn't," Billy told her. "but from now on I will watch your back; even if it means I have to confront my identical twin and not let him get close to you"

Nice of you to say that, Billy, but I don't think it's appropriate for you to see Jonah" Andi told him. "At least not right now."

"I already saw him, it was super creepy," Billy whispered.

"What?" Andy asked.

"Never mind" Billy preferred to change the subject, so as not to tell Andi that Jonah actually walked into the dressing room and saw Billy in his adult superhero guise and wearing a trench coat over his suit. "Anyway...is there something bothering you?"

That I will never have my first kiss" Andi said sadly. "The one that Jonah stole from me doesn't count, he didn't even let me think"

"I heard about the slap," Billy said. "I would've liked to see that"

"Hey don't be mean," Andi told him. "Now things are awkward between Jonah and me, but violence is not the solution. I had never hit anyone, not even Amber and she made my life miserable when she was dating Jonah"

"I'm not mean, just fair," Billy pointed out. "And whether he likes it or not, he deserved it. He must understand when you told him to leave you alone"

"Thank you Billy" Andi says feeling touched. "I appreciate that" she sighs sadly. "Unfortunately, What done is done; I can't change the kiss Jonah gave me, I just want to pretend it never happened"

We can change that" Billy told her. "I mean the kiss" Andi didn't say anything and looked at him. "but only if you want to"

"I do" Andi agreed.

"I guess I'll try my best, where are my manners?" he scolded himself, took a deep breath, and went back to holding Andi's hands. "Andi Mack, can I kiss you?"

"Yes you can," Andi smiled.

The two decided to give it a second try as the first time they almost kissed, Andi interrupted them; but this time there would be no one to stop it. Andi and Billy were slowly getting closer and looking at each other's lips, their eyes closing and when their mouths were about to touch...

"Hello Schnoo!" Ham greeted suddenly, arriving home with Celia, Andi's grandmother, whom everyone knew as Cece; Andi and Billy immediately pulled away. "How is school going?"

"Hey pops!" Andi greets her grandfather with a nervous smile. "Fine thank you"

"You are with a boy, and he is not just anyone; It's Chinese New Year," Cece said, annoyed. "What's he doing here? I want him to go"

"Celia" Ham told her putting a hand on his wife's shoulder to calm her down. "Jonah is Andi's friend, he has the right to be here if she wants to"

"I never gave her permission and that Jonah guy broke my granddaughter's heart when we saw him walk into the cafeteria with a girl," Cece said furiously. "He also came to Chinese New Year wearing a white shirt, which is the color of death. He ate the dumplings of the ancestors and said thank you in Mandarin. He is not worthy of Andi"

"I think I better go" said Billy, getting up quickly and ready to run out of the cabin so as not to bother his crush's grandparents.

"No Billy don't go" Andi stopped him by the arm and then looked at her grandmother. "Cece, I know you think it's Jonah but it's not, his name is Billy Batson."

"Andi, what are you talking about?" Cece said, crossing her arms. "I never forget a face"

"Celia, why don't you let Andi explain it to us?" Ham asked. "Please honey, we don't want you to scare off another suitor, you did it first with Bowie and now with Jonah"

"It's because he's not Jonah Pops," Andi explained, touching Billy's shoulder. "His name is Billy Batson and he just moved from Philadelphia a few days ago, he's studying at Jefferson, he's the new kid and he's in my class"

"Are you saying that Jonah has a twin?" Celia asked, her eyes widening.

"And an identical one from the looks of it" Ham said in astonishment and looked at Billy. "So your name is Billy huh?

"That's right sir" Billy said embarrassed and shook his hand with his. "Nice to meet you"

You're wearing red" Celia exclaimed in astonishment.

"Yes ma'am, it's my favorite color" Billy said shyly. "and i love tigers too"

"Really? The tiger is my favorite animal" Ham said surprised.

Andi didn't say anything and just watched her grandparents talking to the boy she liked.

"Bàoqiàn zàochéng hùnxiáo" Billy said in perfect cantonese. ""Wǒ yě bù zhīdào wǒ yǒu shuāngbāotāi" he then shakes his hand with Celia. ""Wǒ yě bù zhīdào wǒ yǒu shuāngbāotāi"

"Hi Billy, it's nice to meet you too" Celia said smiling and feeling honored that Billy spoke her native language.

Do you speak Cantonese?" Andi asked Billy.

"Yep," Billy said, talking in English again. "In Philly our Cantonese teacher came from China," Billy said. "Luckily I never failed that subject."

"You spoke the language of my ancestors, you use the correct color and you are attentive to my granddaughter" Celia said feeling emotional. "Welcome to the family" she hugs Billy, Billy smiles at the old woman and hugs her back.

"Thank you" Billy says with a soft smile as they part the hug.

"Would you like to stay for lunch Billy?" Ham asked. "So we get to know you better."

"Sure," Billy agreed.

"We'll go set the table, you guys keep talking" Celia said, Andi turned to see her grandmother with a surprised smile.

"Are you serious Cece?" Andy asked. "Billy can stay?"

"He's a great boy," Celia replied, winking at her granddaughter.

"Come on sweetheart, let's give the kids a few moments alone" Ham told her and then looked at Andi and Billy. "we call you when the food is ready"

"Behave yourself" Celia told Andi and Billy before joining her husband as they both entered the house, and Celia broke into a big smile.

"Are you okay?" Ham asked Celia. "I haven't seen you smile like that since that time Bowie cooked your family's favorite dish"

"Billy is the right one for Andi" Celia said. "He is such a sweetheart, he wore the right color, he speaks Cantonese and he's also very handsome. I'm glad to see our granddaughter happy"

"A moment ago you didn't approve of our granddaughter having a boy inside her cabin and you wanted him gone, remember?" Ham reiterated.

"Oh, can you forgive me for that confusion?" Celia said, a little annoyed. "I didn't know that Billy and Jonah were twins. And the truth is, I like Billy more than Jonah"

"Jonah is nice, although he didn't know white was the color of death," Ham told his wife..

"And don't forget that he ate my ancestors' dumplings, he said thank you in Mandarin..." Celia began to say.

"You're never going to forget that? It's been weeks since Chinese New Year when Mei and Ronald visited you" Ham told her. "Besides, Andi is happy with Billy, maybe you'll invite him next time"

"That's a fact; he passed the test," Celia said. "come on, we have to cook the dumplings"

Ham said nothing more to his wife, just nodded, and the two of them went to the kitchen to cook the dumplings.

"What?" Billy told Andi when their grandparents left them alone.

"You won my grandparents over," Andi said in amazement. "I didn't know Pops liked tigers and Cece adores you. When I invited Jonah to Chinese New Year it was a disaster, he wore white, said thank you in Mandarin, ate the dumplings that were for the ancestors and my cousin Ronald did magic tricks on him"

"I hope I made a good impression," Billy said.

"Trust me, Cece has never smiled like that before and she thinks you're a good prospect for me," Andi said.

"Well, your grandparents are very nice. Although Cece was a bit intimidating at first," Billy added nervously.

"That's because she thought you were Jonah," Andi explained. "she didn't know that you are identical twins separated at birth"

"I still don't get the idea," said Billy.

"You'll get used to it" Andi told him. "I think I would react the same or worse if I found out I have a twin somewhere"

Billy took a step towards Andi and took her hands, looking into her eyes.

"How about we try it again?" Billy asked, mentioning the two kissing attempts; the first was interrupted by Andi because she got nervous and the second because her grandparents arrived.

You mean the kiss?" Andi asked, suddenly nervous. "But I don't know if I'm doing it right. I have never kissed anyone"

"And what about the one Jonah stole from you?" Billy asked.

"That doesn't count, I didn't even kiss him back" Andi told him. "He was impulsive and took me by surprise," she sighed. "please Billy i just want to pretend it never happened. I just want to remember that my first kiss was beautiful, magical and romantic. just like rom-coms where the girl at the end gets kissed by the guy of her dreams"

I have a better idea," Billy told her. "Close your eyes." He leaned closer and flicked a lock of her long hair behind her ear.

"I don't understand," Andi said, but she kept her eyes closed.

"Trust me beautiful" Billy said in her ear, Andi couldn't help feeling goosebumps. "now, imagine the most romantic place on earth"

One night

Changed my life forever

Two hearts

We were thrown together in the backyard of the house

Do you remember?

"I always wanted to go to Paris" Andi smiled without opening her eyes.

"Great choice," Billy smiled. "You're in the city of love, standing right under the Eiffel tower, so...the love of your life comes and plays with your hair" he stroked Andi's hair. "They both close their eyes, knowing that a magical moment is about to happen." He leans into Andi, looks at her lips. "Here and now"

We were like two kids in the shadow of the

Moonlight, surrounded by the city

We fell in love, right there

Do you remember?

'Cause I remember

Billy closes his eyes and captures his lips against Andi's in a soft, tender kiss, moving his lips gently, Andi immediately reciprocates and wraps her arms around his neck, Billy pulls her close and they kiss. They both open their eyes, look at each other with a smile and kiss again, this time passionately.

You still take my breathe away
With nothing but a smile
And everytime I kiss you
It feels like the first time
Who knew at the start
A fire would've sparked
Just dancing in the dark

The scene changes and they are both in Paris, passionately kissing under the Eiffel Tower, and it is a magical moment.

And every year that passes, I still feel the same
Yeah, this side of the force field
I'll always keep you safe
Who knew at the start
A fire would've sparked
Just dancing in the dark

After kissing for a long time, Andi and Billy had to pull away to catch their breath, without opening their eyes they put their foreheads together and smiled.

"Wow," Andi said, opening her eyes as did Billy, both realizing they were outside of Andi Shack and not in Paris the whole time.

"That was..." Billy continued speechlessly, his eyes widening.

"Awesome" Andi and Billy said in unison and then laughed. Billy Batson was not only beautiful to look at, he also had adorable dimples and a beautiful musical laugh.

"Are you sure you haven't kissed anyone?" Andi wanted to know. "Because you are such a really good kisser"

Andi, you're the first and only girl I've ever kissed" Billy said. "and you're an amazing kisser, if you don't mind...I'm going to kiss you again" Andi smiled and Billy kissed her sweetly on the lips again.

"That was nice" Andi said when they both parted ways. "It was definitely worth it," she added, completely forgetting about Jonah's unwanted kiss.

"I think our day so far has been memorable," Billy commented.

"What did you like the most?" Andy asked.

"Well, I don't know where to start," said Billy. "Your shack is magical, this bracelet is the best" he looked at the bracelet on his wrist. "and the tiger was the touch" then looked at Andi. "but without a doubt my favorite part was when we did the paper cranes and our kiss obviously"

"I don't know why but...when you said to imagine the most romantic place in the world, I saw myself in Paris" Andi sighed. "being kissed by the cutest boy in the world under the eiffel tower"

Cutest guy, huh?" Billy said, pouting. "I'm jealous."

"I'm talking about you silly" Andi laughed.

"I know," Billy said, smiling. "I wanted to make you laugh," Andi laughed. "what a coincidence, because I was also in Paris with you, I think that's why the kiss was real"

"Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction," Andi commented.

"Andi! Billy! Time to eat!" Ham spoke, interrupting the moment between the teens.

"Well...you heard your grandfather," Billy told her.

"Ooh it smells good" Andi smiled, taking Billy's hand. "come on, I'm starving"

Andi and Billy entered the house to sit down to enjoy the delicious food prepared by Ham and Celia to celebrate a new beginning in Andi Mack's life for the better.

Songs in the chapter: Constellations by Jack Johnson (When Andi and Billy are inside of Andi Shack and they are making paper cranes), Dancing in the dark by Paisley Blue, during Andi and Billy's first kiss)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 2.4K 26
Hey Guys, My name Is Issabelle Barton but you can just call me Izzy, lets just say I have a very complicated family. You could say I have a bad past...
49.7K 1.5K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
153K 6.8K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
85.3K 2.7K 28
ARGENT ❝ no more kid stuff ❞ ( teen wolf season three ) © spideypools 2016 !