Believe It Or Not, I Already...

By jcsmth

There has been a lot of gossip in the upper circle of capital city lately. Rich anonymous 1: I heard that the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122 [END]

Chapter 61

121 11 1
By jcsmth

On the uninhabited and rugged mountain road, a two-meter-high dark shadow stood less than half a meter away from Lisa, looking down at the same kind in front of him suspiciously.

Grawl! Why was this same species different from himself?

Why was there an aura of a living person in addition to his evil aura?

"Roar!" The zombie roared and raised his hand to grab Lisa's shoulder. Regardless of whether this person in front of him was his own kind, the evil aura on his body was his tonic. As long as he ate him, he needn't have to hide from the two Celestial Masters who had been chasing him all night.

Lisa knew that his strength was no match for the zombie, so he didn't struggle and let the zombie's thick palm grab his shoulder and lift him up from the ground.

"Roar!" The zombie roared. His fishy breath made Lisa frown.

"Young Master!" Pan Feng regained his balance at this point, but when the zombie picked Lisa up, he was instantly overwhelmed with fright. His crimson eyes turned to Lisa in a flash.

"Back off!" Simultaneously as Lisa ordered, his right hand instantly ripped off the jade bracelet on his left hand. The blood-red evil spirit in his body exploded like a compressed bomb.

"Boom!"

The cyclone hit Pan Feng, and he once again bounced out and rolled down in the grass without a sound.

"Graah? Graah! Raaawr~~~~~~~~" Feeling the instantaneous outbreak of evil qi in Lisa's body, the zombie's entire corpse was petrified. He let go of the claws clasping Lisa's shoulders, wanting to dodge, but he suddenly found himself unable to shake off the man.

Lisa narrowed his eyes and tightly grabbed the zombie's arms with both hands, preventing the zombie from having a chance to break free. The first thing you need to do is to get a good idea of what you are getting into. Lisa felt a very soothing aura that was transmitted from the zombie through the palms of his hands and into his own body. Lisa knew very well that it was the zombie's evil qi.

Lisa didn't expect that he would automatically absorb the evil Qi in the zombie's body the moment he touched him, but even if he knew, he was left with no choice. Pan Feng and the two soldiers were no match to the zombie. Joohyun also fainted. At this time, if he didn't make a move, everyone would die.

Evil Qi was ferocious and cold to others, but for Lisa, although it felt a little cold, it was remarkably comfortable. With the constant flow of evil Qi in his meridians and pores, Lisa felt that his arms had gradually gained strength.

Lisa raised his arm tentatively, and he effortlessly lifted the tall zombie.

"Rawr!! Rawr ~ ~ ~" Lisa absorbed the evil qi in the zombie. At this time, he no longer had the strength to struggle. He hung his head and roared low until the last speck of evil qi in his body was gone. The huge dry build turned into a handful of ashes in Lisa's hand and scattered in the yellowish grass in the early morning.

Lisa's physique had always been poor due to the jade bracelet that was strapped on him all year round. Lisa had never felt so filled with strength. However, the growing power in his body was at the same time reminding him that his evil spirit was about to riot.

Lisa turned his head, took a look at the girl who was unconscious in the faint light of the early morning and the three soldiers nearby, turned around and ran deeper into the mountains. The number of times Lisa's evil spirit rioted was numbered. However, he had no recollection of what he had done each time after losing his mind.

The three soldiers couldn't resist his evil qi, and although Joohyun wouldn't be affected, she was unconscious at the moment. He couldn't stay with them. With this thought in mind, Lisa left to search for a place that wouldn't implicate ordinary people before his evil spirit completely rampaged.

Just as Lisa turned around and disappeared into the woods, the Yan family siblings, who had been hiding in the distance and secretly watching, poked their heads out.

"So there really is another zombie. Brother, that zombie just now, did it eat the one we were chasing before?" Yan Xin asked, looking at the direction Lisa had just left.

"Seems like it," Yan Wei nodded gloomily.

"Brother, there seem to be people over there," after Yan Xin spoke, the two hurriedly ran toward the jeeps. As they got closer, the two saw the tragic scene and the four unconscious people. Yan Xin was on the verge of tears: "Brother, did we get into trouble?"

"They all seem to be alive. Let's save them first." Yan Wei turned around and ran towards Pan Feng, while Yan Xin walked towards the unconscious Joohyun.

Yan Wei checked Pan Feng's injuries, looked up and shouted to his sister, "Xin'er, see if there are any wounds on them. If there are, use spiritual power to clear the corpse poison from their bodies first."

Other injuries could be treated in the hospital, but once the corpse poison entered their body, there would really be no way for them to recover.

"Okay." Yan Xin checked the injuries of the girl in front of her and found that she seemed to have no other trauma except for a swollen bag on her forehead. However, when the two zombies fought viciously just now, the evil qi was so terrifying. Yan Xin thought about it and still intended to use spiritual power to purify the girl in front of her.

The moment the pure spiritual power invaded Joohyun's body through her pores, the spiritual power in Joohyun's dantian quickly flowed up, and its nourishment quickly stirred Joohyun awake.

"You're awake. Do you feel any discomfort?" Yan Xin was pleased that Joohyun woke up, so she excitedly asked.

What heavy evil qi!

Joohyun jerked into a sitting position, looked around and found that Lisa was nowhere to be seen. In her anxiety, she braced herself on the ground and stood up, rushing away.

"Hey, you just woke up. Don't move around ah," Yan Xin shouted sharply from the side.

Joohyun circled around the two jeeps, but except for the three special forces who were with them, Lisa was nowhere to be seen. Even the zombie she had sensed before she fainted was gone.

Joohyun looked at the man who was cleaning up Pan Feng's corpse poison and asked, "Who are you?"

"My name is Yan Xin. That's my brother Yan Wei. We just ... just now ..." Yan Xin stammered, having no idea what to say.

"Did you guys lead that zombie here?" Zombies were very nerdy creatures that hardly ever came out of their tombs unless necessary. Moreover, the Yan siblings were obviously both Celestial Masters, and so coincidentally appeared in this place at the same time. Joohyun was almost certain that the sudden appearance of the zombie was related to these two.

"Are you also a Celestial Master?" Yan Wei's cultivation level was much higher than his sister Yan Xin's, and he had already sensed the spirit qi, radiating from Joohyun's body.

"Where is that zombie? Did you see anyone else before you came?" Joohyun asked instead of answering. With Third Brother's evil spirit, ordinary zombies wouldn't dare to go near him, but he and the zombie suddenly disappeared together. This made Joohyun inexplicably uneasy.

"The zombie is dead." Yan Xin pointed to the grass on the side.

Joohyun took a few steps to the spot and saw a layer of gray dust on the ground, which was the zombie's dust after weathering ......

"We chased him just in time to see another zombie eating him, and then that zombie ran away," Yan Xin explained.

"Eaten??"

Eating meant that one zombie absorbed the evil qi of another zombie, thereby killing the other while inheriting his power.

Although Third Brother's evil spirit was enough to meet the standard of a millennium-old zombie, he was still human in essence ah. How...

"Did he run that way?" Joohyun asked anxiously.

"That way." Yan Xin pointed to the direction where Lisa just ran away.

Joohyun took out her compass and wanted to use it to find Lisa's direction, but Lisa probably ran too far away, so the compass did not even respond.

"Are you looking for that zombie?" Yan Xin guessed when Joohyun took out a compass to check his location. "You better not go. That zombie we chased at least had 800 years of dao, but that zombie ate him. He evolved, so it means he has at least a thousand years of dao. We can't beat a thousand-year-old zombie."

Joohyun had no time to pay attention to her. She walked a few steps to the direction where Lisa left. At the same time, she input spiritual power to her compass. It buzzed and shook twice, but it still didn't detect Lisa's position.

Just when Joohyun was at her wit's end, she heard Yan Xin say, "The zombie is two kilometers to the southeast."

Joohyun turned around back and saw Yan Xin, holding a strangely designed compass: "Can you detect him?"

"This is my grandfather's modified compass, specializing in detecting the movements of zombies. It's never wrong," Yan Xin said with some pride.

Joohyun's eyes instantly lit up, and she swept off the compass in Yan Xin's hand.

"What are you doing? Give me back the compass," Yan Xin urged anxiously.

When Yan Wei heard his sister's call, he hurriedly stood up and frowned at Joohyun.

"That zombie just now was the one you lured in, right?" Joohyun questioned them aggressively.

The Yan family siblings fell silent guiltily.

"I'm borrowing your compass to find him. I'll leave everything here to you. Cleanse them of the corpse poison and wait for my return," Joohyun said, turned around, and left.

"But..."

"Xin'er!" Yan Wei interrupted his sister.

"Brother, I stole that compass from grandpa. What if she breaks it?" Yan Xin said urgently.

"Let's save the people first." Yan Wei reprimanded, "If we hadn't chased the zombie here, they wouldn't have been in trouble. We should be responsible for this matter."

"Oh." Yan Xin sheepishly lowered her head and followed her brother to save the other two unconscious people.

Meanwhile, relying on the guidance of the compass, Joohyun flew through the mountains and forests. Fortunately, since she grew up in the mountains and wilderness, she wasn't slowed down, running in the woods. She then gradually closed the distance between her and Lisa.

After running for about twenty minutes, Lisa probably got tired because the compass showed that he suddenly stood still in place.

Joohyun put away the compass and ran faster. Finally, she found Lisa in a valley surrounded by two hills after passing through a forest.

At this time, Lisa's originally clean and handsome camel-colored trench coat was covered with dead leaves, and his fair and slender fingers turned a little dirty. He had his back to Joohyun and faced the whitening sky in the east, as if he was waiting for the sunrise.

"Bzz-bzz-bzz!"

The compass that Joohyun borrowed from Yan Xin rotated violently a few times and then suddenly stopped moving because of the dense evil qi.

Joohyun's own compass, on the other hand, excitedly flew out of the linen bag she had with her and kept circling around Joohyun to show its alarm.

"Third Brother?" Joohyun ignored the compass warning and carefully took a few steps forward.

"Crack!"

Lisa stepped on a dead branch on the ground when he turned around, and a pair of bloodshot eyes looked straight at Joohyun. Joohyun was stabbed by Lisa's sharp gaze. She could not help but close her eyes, but when she opened them again, her Yin Yang eyes opened.

The gray valley now turned into a bloody sea. Amidst this red, Lisa's red eyes reminded her of the devil who tore through space in a comic, cold and without a trace of emotion.

"Whoo..."

A gust of wind blew by, and a blurred image suddenly appeared in front of Joohyun's eyes, which seemed to be a man and a woman facing each other with swords.

"Are you going to kill me?" the woman asked.

"Yes!" the man returned decisively.

"Sure enough, men are all liars," the woman said angrily.

The man remained silent and did not speak.

"Hooo-hooo..." Another gust of wind blew by, and that image was suddenly blown away. Joohyun heard no more strange sounds in her ears. When she raised her eyes again, Lisa was already standing in front of her.

"Third Brother?" Joohyun felt a little strange. The presence of such a monstrous evil qi should be because the seal completely failed. However, her Third Brother didn't look like he had lost his mind. Even the evil qi around him seemed to be very stable.

Lisa raised one hand and gently stroked Joohyun's soft cheek, then raised the other hand and touched Joohyun's warm and soft lips.

"Third Brother? Can you hear me?" Lisa's movements were gentle, but it gave Joohyun a strange feeling. She uncomfortably tried to avoid him.

However, just because of her tiny retreat, Lisa's gentleness just now suddenly became rough. He stopped Joohyun from moving and pulled her bodily toward him, and then kissed her frantically.

"Mmm!" Joohyun had kissed Lisa many times, but this was the first time he did the kissing. Unlike her mere ferrying of Qi, Lisa's kiss was fierce and domineering. His tongue curled around hers, and he sucked her lips numb.

Joohyun's eyes widened in horror, and a tingling flowed from the soles of her feet to her cerebral cortex.

Is this ... me being taken advantage of by Third Brother?

The golden red sun finally rose from the horizon, shining on the green trees that roamed the mountains and the couple kissing in the valley.

Lisa's embrace of Joohyun suddenly relaxed. Joohyun sensed the monstrous evil spirit around him suddenly rioting, so without any second thought, she chased Lisa's lips, kissed him again, and passed whiffs of spirit qi into Lisa's body.

The warm sunlight continued to shine on the valley, until the bloody evil qi gradually dispersed in the sunlight.

Joohyun looked at Lisa, who was sleeping on her lap, and her expression changed to a complicated look.

"If you don't feel repulsed when a person kisses you, then you probably like that person."

"If you kissed someone and still want to kiss him, then you must like him."

Joohyun blinked. As if to verify something, she lowered her head and dropped a butterfly-like kiss on Lisa's lips.

The author has something to say.

Comatose Pan Feng: What a pity ah. I can't believe I didn't spectate this scene!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.2K 71
Remus Lupin x OC "You can tell them to sod off because I'm set on making the "Gryffindor Princess" mine." Chase Odair is a tough Gryffindor and a pro...
309K 3.7K 200
She married a driver she just met. However, the last thing that had ever come to her expectation was that her bridegroom was no other than the most m...
19.4K 1.2K 75
Despite having found Irene, the Zhao family continued to favor the fake daughter, saying that Irene was not as kind nor as graceful as Zhao Yuan. Ire...
63.9K 1.4K 74
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.