The Cursed Hero (My Hero Acad...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) Nakamura is cursed boy. That's what everyone thinks of him. Everything he says will be reality. Live al... More

(Y/N)'s Information
Cursed Boy
It's your fault!
School
Hero Training
Class Rep
Villains
Attack
Game Over
Plan
"Spell"
Take Care
START!!
(Y/N) vs Bakugou
Final
Codename
On-The-Job Training
Hero Killer
Hero Of The Day
Rescue-Training Race
Exercise Test Information
Test Exercise
Encounter
Trip
Another Attack
Utter Defeat
Press Conference
Revenge
The Aftermath
Dorm
Dorm II
More Training
Angel Of Death
Provisional License Exams
Provisional License Exams II
Provisional License Exam III
Provisional License Exam IV
Trying To Solve My Problem
Made Up
House Arrest
A Story
Regrets
Dirty
Raid
Vacation

She

2K 46 3
By Gale4Lifes

The Same Day
SAS Base
Conference Room
(Y/N) POV

Kirizaya: Good job, lads.

He said as he entered the room with the guy that Price called "Ghost" earlier and a dark skin man.

Price, Soap, Hu Tao, and I were sitting around a table. There was a lot of boxes on the table.

Ghost opened one of the boxes and whistled.

Ghost: Looks like you guys hit a jackpot.

Price: Yeah, how about you guys?

Dark skin man: Well, we got informations Grim Reaper needs.

Kirizaya showed us a flash drive.

Kirizaya: Some of this belongs to you guys since there's a list of the drug buyers too. I just want to take the informations that can lead me to Chisaki.

Me: Tuna mayo.

Hu Tao: I agree with him. It seems like this operation is a success.

Ghost: Well, now that the operation is over, when you're gonna leave?

Kirizaya: Three to four days maybe. I still have things need to be settled here.

Soap: I see. How about the kids?

Kirizaya: Well, I want to bring them, but...

He looked at me before looking back at the rest of the team.

Kirizaya: I think it's enough killing for them today. I'll let them have a few days off.

Price: I see. Ghost, Soap, you guys have days off tomorrow, right?

Soap: Well, yeah.

Ghost: What? Don't tell me you want-

Price: Then how about taking the kids to a walk around the city tomorrow?

Ghost: Fucking hell. Come on, Johny. Say something.

Soap: Well, I don't have any problem, actually.

Ghost: Are you fucking kidding me?

He facepalmed.

Kirizaya: I guess it's settled, then. Thanks, you two.

Ghost wanted to protest again but decided to just keep quiet.

Kirizaya: Right, let's go.

He started to walk to the door and was followed by Hu Tao and I.

Little Timeskip
In a car
(Y/N) POV

Me: Tuna mayo?

Kirizaya: Yeah, this is my car. I have a house here.

Me: Damn...

Kirizaya: You guys did a good job. And (Y/N), have you finally realized why I took you for the internship?

I remembered what happened during raid earlier.

Kirizaya: It's not wrong to be kind, but choose who you want to be kind to. Honestly speaking, I don't like the idea of your father only be prisoned for ten years.

Me:...

Kirizaya: Remember, (Y/N). When you decided to be with me for the internship, you have decided to let me prepare you for the worst.

Me:... Shake.

The car then was filled with silence. As I was staring into nothingness, I felt something landed on my left shoulder. I looked to my left and saw Hu Tao was sleeping with her head on my shoulder.

I smiled a little. Then, Kirizaya spoke.

Kirizaya: To tell you the truth, I'm planning to retire after Hu Tao graduate from UA.

Me: Takana?

Kirizaya: I made a certain promise with somebody to protect that innocent smile of her. I'm afraid if I continue with this career, I'm not able to fulfill that promise.

I could see a sad smile formed on his face from the rear view mirror.

Kirizaya: (Y/N), ever since I became a hero and also an assassin for PSC, countless families have lost someone dear to them. This world we're living in is a rotten one. To survive, we have to be selfish sometimes. (Y/N), protect what's left for you the best you can because it'll be either them or you that will leave first.

I looked at him and then Hu Tao before nodding.

Me: Shake.

Kirizaya:*smiles* Good.

The Next Day
Kirizaya's House
Dining Area
(Y/N) POV

Kirizaya: I need to go now. Soap and Ghost will be here in 30 minutes. Mind your manners around them, okay?

Me&Hu Tao: Shake/Okay!

He stood up and took his coat before leaving the house. Hu Tao and I continued eating our breakfast.

Hu Tao: Hey, (Y/N)-kun. Do you believe in ghost? The supernatural one, of course. Not the skull guy.

Well, that was sudden.

Me: Shake.

Hu Tao: Really? What makes you believe they exist? Have you seen one?

Me: Shake.

Hu Tao: Oh, really? How does it look?

I pointed to her shoulder. She looked at her shoulder and saw Kaen, her blazing spirit.

She pouted.

Hu Tao: Kaen doesn't count!

Why, though? You said it yourself that Kaen was a spirit.

I questioned her in my head and tilted my head.

Hu Tao: Well, okay fine. Kaen is something you consider as a ghost. But what I mean is human spirit. Have you seen one?

Me: Okaka.

Hu Tao: I see. Looks like you really don't have that ability, huh?

Me: Huh?

Me: Takana?

Hu Tao: Well, to put it simply, I can see them and communicate with them.

Eh?

Me: That sounds cool, though.

I took my phone out and wrote something on the notepad and showed her.

"Can you see one now?"

Hu Tao: Yes.

I was surprised, actually.

Hu Tao: Oh, she's asking me to give you a message.

She then started to listening to someone or something and I couldn't hear it.

Hu Tao: Oh, I see. I'll tell him that.

She looked at me while smiling.

Hu Tao: "I want to meet you for the last time." That's what she said.

Who?

Me: Takana?

Hu Tao stood up and walked closer to me.

Hu Tao: You'll know soon.

She offered her hand to me.

Hu Tao: Here, take my hand.

I hesitated for a second but decided to accept it. She put her other hand on my hand.

Hu Tao: Close your eyes.

I did as she ordered. A second later, I heard Hu Tao talked in a language I couldn't understand. A mantra, perhaps?

Hu Tao: You can open your eyes now.

I opened my eyes and saw Hu Tao's smiling face.

Hu Tao: Look around. You are familiar with this place, aren't you?

I looked around and it took me a few seconds to realize. We were at my old house, inside the living room.

Me: Taka-

Hu Tao: This is not the real world. Your vocabulary is not limited here.

Me:... What did you do?

She smiled.

Hu Tao: Helping both you and her.

She said that and looked to her left. I looked to the same direction and was shocked.

Sitting on the sofa in front of us was a beautiful woman with platinum blonde hair and purple eyes.

Hu Tao:*smiles* You're the splitting image of your mother, (Y/N)-kun.

Me: M-Mom?

Mom:*smiles* It's been quite some times, (Y/N).

I rushed at her and hugged her tightly. She returned the hug while rubbing my hair.

Mom: You have grown a lot.

Me: I sure do.

Mom chuckled and we let go of each other. She then looked at Hu Tao.

Mom: Hu Tao, right? Thank you for giving this chance to me.

Hu Tao:*smiles* It's not a problem at all. It's my job as the 77th Director of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor to make sure every spirit leave in peace.

Mom: I see.

She looked back at me.

Mom: I see you have made friend with someone incredible.

Me: Haha, I was so shocked when she somehow brought me here.

H

u Tao: Hehe, family secret.

Mom then ruffled my hair.

Mom: (Y/N), You have been taught about "Life" since yesterday. Today, I'll teach you the last thing about this matter.

She then held both of my hands.

Mom: You remembered when you cursed yourself back then when that villains group attacked you and your friends.

I nodded.

Mom: (Y/N), accept yourself. You're not weak. In life, you'll face all kind of obstacles. Big and small. Hard and easy. You'll face countless defeats. But despite that, don't let yourself be defeated by the defeats. Life is all about creating a path that lead you to happiness. If you don't like the path you're walking on right now, then it's time for you to create a new one.

Her body suddenly started to fade into light particles.

Me: Mom?

She smiled.

Mom: (Y/N), you have managed to survive to this day wondefully despite everything that happened to you. I'm proud of you, (Y/N). I really mean it.

Her body almost disappeared.

Mom:*smiles* Tell your siblings I love them. And...

Her hands were the only ones left when she said:

"I love you, (Y/N). More than anything else."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 703 22
Y/n was one of the people who took the Entrance Exam. During the exam, they meet Tenya Iida, a boy with navy blue hair and has glasses. But little di...
5.5K 142 37
Y/n's life changed as everyone else's does when they enter high school, sometimes the pressure becomes too much. Although she has relied on her brot...
448K 9.6K 22
𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤... 𝘵𝘰 (𝘺/𝘯) 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 �...
125 9 4
Born into a comic book world filled with quirks, a young boy had only one simple goal.. To become the next number one hero without a doubt! ...But wi...