Supernatural Dean x Reader

By Sabina34el

Dean Winchester x Reader love story Mature themes + Romance *warning 18+* These are not all my characters the... More

Chapter 1 - First encounter
Chapter 2 - Father with wings
Chapter 3 - Crowley - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 4 - Forbidden Fruit - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - The start of Something - ❤️‍🔥
Chapter 8 - Location - 🌶️
Chapter 9 - "baby" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 10 - cass's daughter - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 11 - losing faith
Chapter 12 - Lucy - ❤️
Chapter 13 - acceptance
Chapter 14 - Tear down -⚠️
Chapter 15 - rebuild -❤️
Chapter 16 - Breakthrough -❤️
Chapter 19 - Welcome home - 🌶️🌶️❤️
Chapter 18- She said "yes" - 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️
Chapter 19 - in the end -❤️
Chapter 20 - Wayward son - ❤️

Chapter 7 - The hunt - ❤️‍🔥🌶️

3.1K 45 17
By Sabina34el

Lake town Nebraska
Population 2,045

As we enter lake town I am struck with a knot in my stomach. The town was familiar. It was the town Jameson was killed in. We pull into the motel parking lot. Dean let's me know he will be right back.

"I am gonna head to the office and get the keys, I'll be back in a bit. Stay out of trouble."

"Okay" I said giving him a wave bye.

I get out of the car and move to the front. I lean up against the car door waiting for Dean to get back. As he is walking back he noticed me leaving against the car. He looked me up and down and a smirk came across his face. I still shaken from his actions this morning so I decided 2 can play at this game and I was not gonna back down.

"Got it?" I said running my fingers through my hair as suductivly as I could.

I felt awkward. But Dean seemed to like it. He bit his lip before saying,

"Yup, just me and you. Sounds like some fun."  Showing me the key to the motel.

I give him a little smile and roll my eyes. Instead of fun we actually get to looking into the lore of hell hounds figuring out how to kill them. Dean and I sit in silence reading and researching lore. I had noticed Dean look up at me from time to time but I didn't pay him any mind. I could feel myself begin to feel drawn to him. I needed to control myself. Thank fully he spoke up before I let my thoughts wander.

"Hungry?"

"Yea actually starving." I reply.

With that Dean stands up grabbing his keys and jacket.

"You coming?"

I get up and grab my jacket and follow him out of the motel room. Before we know it we are at some mom and pop joint in the town. A dark haired waitress walks up to us. Noticing Dean, a smile on her face.

'Always the waitress'

"What can I get you hun?" She asked Dean.

"Umm, double cheeseburger, extra bacon, extra fries pickles and a chocolate shake."

"Alright and for your girlfriend?"

"Oh I'm not his girlfriend." I quickly say. Maybe too quickly.

"Well alright what can I get for you?"

"Chicken sandwich, fries and do you guys have pie?"

Dean eyes snapped to mine and big smile on his face.

"Yes we do."

"I'll have a slice of apple please." I say unsure why Dean was looking at me like that.

"Right away." The waitress said walking off.

Deans face lit up.

"What?"

"You like pie?"

"Yea I do...and?"

"Nothing...pie...is ...life."

I let out a laugh at his reaction. Before we know it our food has arrived. The waitress looks to Dean and places her Hand on his shoulder. Her look filled with lust.

"Let me know if I can get y'all anything else." With that she slowly took her hand off and walked away.

Anger began to boil inside me. But I wasn't sure why. Once we finished we made our way back to the motel and back into the books of lore.

Finally we found somthing.

"Here y/n look."

Dean pointed to a cage in a book of lore.

"It's a hell hound pound." He said laughing at himself for coming up with the name.

" okay how do we get that?" I said

" we don't, it's a spell, the cage will appear around the hell hound if done correctly and send it back to hell" Dean replayed

"Okay... sounds like a plan what do we need?" I asked

"Well we need the ingredients, more hands and bait. I think you could be the bait."

"Hold on... one small part...I did not agree to be bait"

" y/n we have been sitting here for hours and this is the only thing we have found, I will keep you safe." Dean

I nodded my head still unsure of the plan. But Dean telling me he would keep me safe somehow made me feel warm and fuzzy. Dean called Sam and Cass to come help us and explained the plan. We all decided to get a good nights rest and start our hunt tomorrow. Sam took one bed I took the other and Dean offered to sleep on the couch. How sweet. Cass said he would join us tomorrow.
***
The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon and maple syrup. Sam had went and got breakfast.

"Morning, wanna wake Dean up?"
I nod my head yes still stretching myself awake. As I stand up Sam walks into the bathroom and I walk over to Dean sound asleep on the couch.

"He looks so cute and peaceful sleeping."

I lean down and say his name but there was no response. I decided to poke his shoulder still no response. I lean down and put both hands on his shoulders about to shake him awake when he opens his eyes and grabs me by the waist. I was startled by the sudden movement. It took me a moment to realize where I was. I was laying on top of Dean. He had wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him.

"Morning doll."

He spoke it a raspy morning voice. He was looking up at me smiling the biggest smile. I was speechless. My hands were on either one of his biceps, my first time feeling his body with my hands. His arms were strong and sculpted. I could feel his abdomen pressing against mine his body heat emanating into me. His face was so close to mine I could reach down and kiss him. But I was still in shock. I felt tiny in his arms. Before I could respond he heard the bathroom door begin to open and lifted me off of him. Sitting up before sam witnessed what happened.

"Morning Sammy." Dean said with a bright smile.

"Someone is in a good mood."

"It's hunting day."

"Y/n? You good?" Sam asked

All I could muster up was a head nod and a uh huh. My face was beat red and my heart was still racing the feeling of deans body against mine was still lingering. Dean noticed the state he had put me in and chuckled to himself. Before getting up to eat some breakfast.

After we eat my nerves had went back down to there normal level. I headed to the bathroom to get dressed for the day. Dean was right it was hunting day.

***
A few hours later we finally tracked the hell hound down and it was time for us to try out our plan. We had went to an old wear house to summon the hell hound. Sam was in a different room preparing the spell. Dean was hiding keeping his eye on me incase things went south. Cass was gone, nothing new.

I summon the hell hound and we wait. Maybe 10 minutes go by and we hear the hell hound outside. I yell to Sam to start the spell once the dog is in my site. The dog inched closer to me my heart racing faster and faster. Sam was taking too long. He should have done the spell already. The hell hound was starting to get too close for comfort. I looked over at Dean. He saw the panic in my eyes and did not hesitate. He drew his gun and shot 3 shot into the dog. I fell back onto my hands as the dog was taken back and right before he regained strength and lunged for my throat sam completed the spell and the dog was sent back to hell. My body shaking Dean ran up to me and held me up with his arm. If I wasn't so shocked at being a dogs chew toy I may have enjoyed his body so close to mine.

We made our way back to the motel Dean didn't say a word the whole ride back. Once we entered the room all hell broke lose.

"Sam what the hell!"

"What?"

"What took you so long to do the spell y/n almost turned into hell hound chew toy!"

Dean was angry and not trying to hide it. Sam and I looked at each other confused as to why he was so mad.

" Dean I- I did it as fast as I could there was a lot to do."

"SHE COULD HAVE DIED"

Sam went quiet. And with that Dean left the room and went outside to the car. Slamming to door behind him.

" Sam I'm sure he will be okay, I think it was just a close call and he's stressed. I'll go talk to him." I say patting his shoulder.

"Thanks y/n. And I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it Sam, your still my bestie." I say with a smile play punching his shoulder.

He smiles back at me and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. I grab my jacket and head outside to see where Dean is. When I walk out the door it was raining heavily. I see Dean sitting in his car soaking wet with his head in his hands. I run over to the car and open the passenger door and get in. Surprised to see me Dean snaps his head up and watches me get into the car. I look over to him anger still on his face but also defeat was present. Before I had a chance to say anything. Dean grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine. Stunned by the unexpected kiss I pull away. Only to realize that's not what I wanted to do. The look on deans face was embarrassment and worry.

"Y/n I'm sorry I-I didn't mean..."

But before I let him get another word in I crash my lip back into his. This time my left hand on the side of his face my right hand on his bicep. Our body's melt into each others as our lips collide. His hands snaking there way from my waist up to my face. He slips his hand into the tuff of my hair gripping and pulling just enough to make me let out a small gasp, just enough time for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues now fighting for dominance. He pulls me closer practically on his lap I can feel his heart racing and his breathing getting heavier. I run my fingers through his hair tugging a bit causing him to let out a soft grunt. We had fallen in each others trap. Not wanted to let go. This is what I wanted since day one. The sparks few all around us. I don't want to pull away the longer our lips were together the deeper we fell. But Dean broke the kiss he pulled away, stopping the fantasy in its tracks. Both of us gasping for air. He looks at me with lust and confusion in his eyes. Neither one of us saying a word just looking at each other.

"Y/n... I'm sorry I yelled at sam. It's just... you could have gotten hurt and I..."

"I understand Dean."

That was all that needed to be said we understand what we each were trying to say. There was no need to speak words.

***
Dean's pov

I stood in the rain pissed off that it was my idea to put y/n in danger. It was stupid of me. I know I told myself I couldn't have feeling for her but I can't help it. This morning when I pulled her on top of me it was instinct I didn't even try to do that. And just now taking it out on Sam it's not fair.

I got into the car my body soaked from the rain. All of a sudden the passenger door opened. It was y/n. I looked her in the eyes. Her eyes they are beautiful the most amazing y/e/c I have ever seen. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I didn't want to hold it in anymore. So I grabbed her face and kissed her. But she pulled away. Had I just ruined everything? A million thoughts of worry went through my head in those few seconds, but then she kissed me back. Her petite hands on my body her lips were soft and sweet. When she gasped after tugging her hair I wanted to take her right then and there. She drove me crazy she made my insides turn to fire. And I pulled away. Not because I wanted to but because I needed to tell her. She needed to know my mind. And she did. I didn't have to say it but she knew. She knew. She's everything she's amazing I want her to me mine. Forever. But what about Cass?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 6.1K 78
Imagines, preferences, and oneshots about Supernatural Requests are open! Any ship is welcome, be it heterosexual or LGBT+! WARNING: may contain spo...
287K 5K 111
My collection of one shots, some contain smut, some are pure fluff and some are somewhere in between! Mainly Dean but will also include Sam, Cas, and...
142K 2.7K 22
Here are some Supernatural Imagines. You can comment a request and I will try to write them. I will also write some of my own. I will try to upload a...
20.6K 184 32
just a bunch of reader × supernatural charecter oneshots! Will be including Sam and Dean. (If someone requests it, I'll do Cas too!) Mostly sam beca...