ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ . ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ¹

By Little_Samurai_056

They met the same way everyone else does. By both chance and choice. They chose to be on the roof of Green Ho... More

⚠︎ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ - ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 1 ⚠︎
I. ᴍᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴘᴏᴋᴇ ʙʏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
II. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ...
III. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ...
IV. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ...
V. ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅꜱ?
VI. ꜱɪx - ɢᴏ!
VII. ᴛᴏꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ
VIII. ᴅᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
IX. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ...
X. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ...
XI. ɢᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
XIII. ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ, ᴅᴀʏ ᴏᴜᴛ
XIV. ꜰɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ
XV. ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ɪᴛ
XVI. ᴀʀᴀᴄʜɴᴏɪᴅ?
XVII. ꜱᴍɪʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇꜱꜱ
XVIII. ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟᴠᴇꜱ
XIX. ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ
XX. ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇɪɴ
XXI. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ
XXII. ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ
XXIII. ɪɴᴠᴀꜱɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
XXIV. ᴘʟᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ
XXV. ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴀ
XXVI. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ?
XXVII. ʀᴇᴅ
XXVIII. ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ɢᴏɴᴇ
XXIX. ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ... ʀɪɢʜᴛ⁇
ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ!!!!!

XII. ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀꜱ

2.8K 117 1
By Little_Samurai_056

I couldn't reach my son's hand. I couldn't do anything when the monster took my son. It was too fast. If I had caught my son's hand... If I'd been able to reach that far, would my son still be alive?

I can't forgive myself.

I'm having nightmares every day. The monster in my head is telling me that it's all my fault. Maybe it will be better to just become a monster.

No! It's my fault.

I should've held onto him! I should've kept my son next to me!

No! There was nothing I could do. It's not my fault.

Sung-hyo read every single line, feeling more and more scared and heartbroken with every page she turned.

This poor man. Continuously blaming himself while fighting against a monster in his head to stay human.

Was this what Hyun-su was battling every day?

Was it the same?

Was it worse?

Sang-wook suddenly began to stir.

The woman, who'd introduced herself as Yu-ri, shuffled over to him with some first aid equipment.

"Are you awake now?" Yu-ri asked.

"I don't need any of that," Sang-wook replied.

Yu-ri went to grab Sang-wook's hand to stay still, but he ripped it from her grasp.

"Yes, you do," Yu-ri said as Sang-wook continued to stand. "Your bleeding has stopped, but you're still injured."

Sang-wook didn't listen and just left the apartment.

Yu-ri stood, letting out a defeated huff. "Is it okay to let him go like that?"

"There's no need to worry about him," the elderly man, Gil-seob, said. "I bet he could take on a tiger by himself."

Hyun-su stood up, catching Yu-ri's attention. "You look pretty hurt too."

Hyun-su covered the injury on his head as he replied, "No, I'm fine."

"Move that hand," Yu-ri said, searching for bandages in her first aid kit. "It'll get infected if you don't treat it."

"I can do it," Sung-hyo chimed in. "Give them to me. I'll do it."

However, before Yu-ri could hand them over to her, a crossbow was pointed at Hyun-su.

"Move that hand, kid," Gil-seob ordered. "You're turning, aren't you? Yu-ri, get away from him."

Sung-hyo felt her heartbeat quicken, but she tried to remain composed on the outside.

"Move that hand!" Gil-seob ordered again. "Or else I'll make sure your heart never beats again."

Hyun-su removed his hand, which revealed his injury that was healing.

Sung-hyo's hand slowly went to her knife, preparing for the worst.

"Get out," Gil-seob said. "I wouldn't have helped you if I knew you were a monster. Get out!"

Sung-hyo let go of her knife, glad things didn't end any other way. Hyun-su picked up his weapon and began to make his way to the door.

"I'm sorry for the trouble," Sung-hyo mumbled, bowing respectfully before following Hyun-su.

However, the pair stopped as they heard laughter behind them. Turning around, they spotted that Gil-seob was laughing.

"You have such a bad hobby," Yu-ri scolded him.

"I was just kidding," Gil-seob told the visibly confused teenagers. "You don't have to leave. And you didn't have to apologise, my dear. Why would I be scared of that when I'm going to die soon, anyway?"

"Pardon?" Hyun-su let out.

"Yu-ri. You stay here," Gil-seob told his carer before turning back to the teenagers. "You're going to the 14th floor, right? And you said there are little kids there."

"Yes, that's right," Sung-hyo nodded.

"Don't you need someone who's not afraid of death?" Gil-seob offered, resting his crossbow on his shoulder.

"Sir!" Yu-ri scolded again.

"You're fired," Gil-seob replied. "You've done well nursing an old man with a bad temper. I want to play a superhero before I die. Can you let me join you?"

"You're just acting tough," Hyun-su commented.

"What?" Gil-seob asked.

"Don't fool yourself," Hyun-su replied, earning him a small elbow jab from Sung-hyo. "No one really wants to die."

"Is becoming rude one of the symptoms of turning into a monster?" Gil-seob retorted. "Let me give you some advice, kid. Not being afraid of death and wanting to die are different things. I'm planning on living longer than anyone.

"May I ask how old you are?" Sung-hyo asked.

"Why?" Gil-seob asked.

"So I know how long I need to live to beat you," Sung-hyo replied.

Gil-seob started laughing again. "You've got a fiery spirit, my dear. That's exactly what we need in a world like this."

ᶠYͧoͨᵏu

Sung-hyo was definitely confused when they arrived at 1408 to find just Du-sik and the kids. Ms Im was nowhere in sight.

"Are you two alright?" Sung-hyo asked the kids. They both nodded.

Hyun-su turned to Du-sik, "What about the lady?"

Du-sik slowly opened the bathroom door, revealing what was inside. It looked to be like a giant womb, with a baby inside.

Sung-hyo let out a small sigh. Ms Im deserved nothing like her ending. She was a sweet lady, even though Sung-hyo had continuously tried to avoid her.

She regretted that now. 

And unfortunately, it was too late to fix.

"Rest in peace..." she whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.9K 14
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 ____________________________________________________ ❝𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛-𝑠𝑢 𝑔𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑔�...
9.8K 473 44
Season One Trying to out run her awful life Mi-na moved across the world hoping to start fresh. Everything went well until one day the world is over...
19.6K 1.2K 38
A year ago, In Seong fucked up. Or, well, netizens thoughts he fucked up. It had been a year since a rumor ruined his life, ruined the career that...
203K 7.1K 33
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐅 ||ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴇ sᴏᴏᴊɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ʙᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴛʜɪʀsᴛʏ ᴍᴏ...