ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇ ✓ ᶜʳᵉᵉᵖʸᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ

By 3yestrainfellow

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ── ❝ 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨... ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥, 𝟎𝟎
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟏
𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝟎𝟐
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐞, 𝟎𝟑
𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝟎𝟒
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐞, 𝟎𝟓
𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐡, 𝟎𝟔
𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝟎𝟕
𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝟎𝟖
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝟎𝟗
𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝟏𝟎
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝟏𝟏
𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝟏𝟐
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩, 𝟏𝟑
𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝟏𝟒
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟏𝟓
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬!, 𝟏𝟔
𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬, 𝟏𝟕
𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐞, 𝟏𝟖
𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝟏𝟗
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨, 𝟐𝟎
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝟐𝟏
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!, 00
𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛, 𝟐𝟐
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝟐𝟑
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝟐𝟒
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝟐𝟓
𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟔
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝟐𝟕
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟖
𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟐𝟗
𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟎
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟑𝟏
𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐭, 𝟑𝟐
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝟑𝟑
𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝟑𝟒
𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝟑𝟓
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝟑𝟕
𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝟑𝟖
𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝟑𝟗
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝟒𝟎
status

𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐫' 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝟑𝟔

5.7K 246 407
By 3yestrainfellow

     IT WAS TAKING AFFECT after so long, you coughed, slumping over the kitchen sink, afraid that you'd puke and make a mess all over the place. EJ was worried, he moved your hair away from your face with a frown, turning to the front door when a soft click sounded. he raised a brow, indicating what had happened to make you return home like this.

he only got a shrug and a shake of a head in return, making his brows furrow even further in confusion. your coughing started to increase and sooner than later, you vomited a handful lot. it's all getting to you, overwhelmed with the truth and now this? great timing.

you turned on the tap, washing yourself up when your knees gave in, making you sit on the floor with a soft thud as you panted, worn out from puking and unable to breath. "fucking poison..." you hissed, jack crouching besides you and saying something that you couldn't hear, your eyesight was blurred from the tears and a constant ringing blared in your ears.

you hoisted yourself up with the help of the counter, weakly moving towards the large LED table by using the pillars and furniture on the way. EJ had his arms linger around you just in case you fell, passing by the other pastas who glanced worriedly. what was going on? what had you not told them?? did this even involve zalgo anymore???

"y/n, what is going on!" jack's voice cut through your clouded thoughts, making you snap your head to him. you gave him a blank expression before scowling, going back to the task you had at hand. seed whimpered at the sight, following close besides you just like jack, making sure you wouldn't fall and injure yourself even further.

you finally arrived at the LED table with a huff, "al, please take control." you desperately pleaded, fighting the urge to just pass out right there and then. with that simple command, the LED table hatched open and revealed a small tubes containing a bright blue substance, you hastily grabbed one and downed it, throwing the bottle on the table just as your knees gave out again.

this time you were caught by the eyeless demon, he noted your panting had ceased and your skin came back to its normal temperature. "will you tell me what's happening now?" jack gritted his sharp teeth together, clawing into your clothes.

a hefty sigh left your lips, you closed your eyes to block out the blinding lights in the ceiling, "i'm tired jack.." you mumbled, feeling yourself being lifted into his chest as he brought you somewhere. peaking an eye, EJ sat you on the couch along with the other pastas.

"you owe me an explanation." the demon demanded, digging his nails slightly into your thighs which made you glare at him. "why are you giving me this attitude??"

you scoffed, watching as he crouch where your feet were, gaze softening, "in my youth i was young and dumb, an era where i was actively creating inventions." you started, crossing your arms with a frown, "one day, after i had recently created al, i decided why not attempt to make al and me one, to make it easier for access and whatnot. i used science and my own body as a test subject."

"why would you do that?!" EJ pruned, seemingly angry which made you squint your eyes.

"i used my own body because one, i don't stand with animal cruelty, and two, using humans would be considered illegal. plus if i did and my experiments actually worked then that said human would have access to al." you let a strained grin pass, sheepishly fiddling with your fingers, "a few mishaps happened and at some point i injected a poisonous substance into my blood."

"oh my god y/n..." masky shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose which made your purse your lips, an eye roll passing through.

"i went to the doctors and even they couldn't help, it makes sense because the substance i injected was handmade by me." you felt EJ's hand grip onto your thighs, he zoned out with a troubled expression, an evident frown on his lips, "the blue shit i downed? that's also made by me, it's to temporarily sustain the poison so it doesn't spread and kill me." you leaned your head on the back of the couch, knitting your eyebrows, "what i don't get is why the poison affected so soon, it's clear that it got stronger so i got that going for me." a sour chuckle left your lips, you hummed to yourself wincing as jack's nails dug into your skin, "..ow."

the room was silent, you've always hated silence. you never knew what would happen next, the unknown is a friend of no one and you hated it. god you hated everything that didn't benefit you, it was somewhat a coping mechanism.

"there's only two tubes left.." jack hissed out, standing on his two feet, "there's only two tubes of that blue shit and you're not panicking?!"

"no, the ingredients have literally gone extinct, i can't do anything about that." you huffed, raising a brow which urged EJ to continue his rant, he was so frustrated with you, your death was just around the corner and your not anxious?? how could you not be?? he recalled the moments he was sacrificed, how scared he was, calling for help when no one came to the rescue, yet here you were, not calling for help and instead, tucked that very important detail about your life six feet under the ground.

he wanted to kill you at the moment, that calm and smug look that he loved to see, it made him angry now. he wanted to tear you limb from limb, but oh how he can't, he could never do that to you, and that pained him. the affect you had on him hurt him the most, especially knowing you could die soon, it was breaking him but somehow it wasn't breaking you.

the rest of the pastas didn't intrude, deciding it was enough that jack voiced their thoughts, "..please..." he breathlessly said, the tar like tears welling in his missing eyes, "..please tell me you have a solution..." it took all his will to not crack his sentence, he balled his hands into a fist, a lump forming in his throat. the room was tense, one that left them on the edges of their seats.

you stared blankly at the demon before you, debating whether you should share that information since he and everyone else seemed to be on the brink of a panic attack. "you want an honest answer with me sugarcoating it or the stone cold truth? both hurts either way." no one answered so you did it for yourself, "stone cold it is." you sighed disappointedly, "all my roads lead to a dead end, it's an inevitable death. so no, i don't have a solution, i've sadly run out of ideas to delay the grim reaper."

toby scrunched his brows together, nails gripping into his palms if it weren't for his gloves, "you've got to b-be kidding."

the sounds of ringing from a phone swiftly cut all tension in the air, you sighed annoyingly, sliding your phone from your pockets to see the caller. ah, work.

"yo arthur." you greeted, putting up a cheery voice despite the stern line on your lips as you stood from your seat, jack moving away to give you space. "another? why so sudden, it's been a few weeks now." it was a one sided conversation in the earshot of the pastas, they couldn't configure what you were talking about but listened nonetheless, watching you as you walked a bit further away to ease your nerves with you being the centre of attention, "ah alright, see ya." you ended the call, looking your over your shoulder, "i got to get back with work, leave or stay, your choice."

。・゚𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ𓂅ꗃ ゚・。

you crouched besides the limp body at the bottom of the stairs, one would assume that this man tripped and died due to a nasty bash in his head, but keenly check and you could see beyond that. he was stabbed four times behind in his room, managing to pull it off and stumble towards the head of the stairs before the suspect seemingly had pushed the poor victim.

your eyes wandered up the stairs, the trail of blood to his room was still wet and fresh, the latest kill of the day. a hand pinched your chin, trying to digest the information you had taken in. poor dude, he was 25 and lived alone, devilishly attractive and worked at a garage, repairing cars hence his built up form.

you frowned at this, this was the work of one of the pastas, there was a lot to uncover, you had no say to assume who it was since there's still a handful of murderers you have yet to meet. in reality you hoped you wouldn't, you are not interested in meeting new killers just to buddy up. it was enough, your cup is already full, almost overfilled.

"what's your read, sherlock?" arthur had stood besides you after talking to the other investigators, fascinated at the fact that you seemed so focus in the display in front of you.

you stood up, turning to face the latter, "like you said, he fainted and died from blood loss, your assumption is accurate." placing your hands on your hips, you leaned on a leg, "how'd you say the intruder got in again?"

"through the unlocked back door." you hummed thoughtfully at this, turning to look at the dead body briefly before smiling at arthur.

"bag the body up, i'll investigate upstairs a bit more." you ordered and with two clicks from arthur's fingers, his team got to work with the body as you carefully made your way upstairs, avoiding the trail of blood the dead man had led.

the blinds were shut, it was dark but not enough to blind you. from the reports, the body was called in since neighbours heard yelling, so it was pretty much recent. you saw the man's bedroom door open, bloody hand prints on the hardwood door, smudged and told story that he was trying hard to stay alive.

you inhaled through your nose and exhaled through your mouth, shoulders rising and falling at the motion, with light steps, you walked into the bedroom. the bed was still messy, object's knocked over to show struggle playing part.

"the investigators stupidly didn't check upstairs yet." the place was so quiet that when a voice had spoke, it felt like it was booming throughout the whole house. your shoulders tensed and you turned to look at the corner of the room to see a silhouette in the office chair, the blinds were still practically closed thus it didn't give you a clear vision but the voice didn't need you to look, you knew who it was.

"jane.." you greeted reluctantly with a tug of your lips, furrowing your eyebrows. the creak of the chair eerily rang through the room as the woman stood up, turning to face you, her skin pale white could be seen in the dark which highlighted her dark eyes. she squinted at you, probably glared as she slowly took steps, you doing the same, the two of you did donuts until she reached the door, closing it with a soft click.

"the last time i saw you was weakly passed out on a mattress." she pointed out with a scrunch of her nose, tilting her head as a few strands of her jet black hair fell onto her frame.

you chuckled awkwardly, cocking an eyebrow, "i wonder why." a strained grin replaced your thin line lips, waiting for her to move, do something, anything at this point.

she let out a grunt, the sudden movement to pounce with her arm extended to grab at you instinctively made you move to the side, taking hold of her arm and twisting it behind her back swiftly before kicking the back of her knee, making her kneel as you quickly made work of pinning her to the ground. one arm behind her back as the other was in your hold using your free hand, your knee pinning one of her legs down.

she groaned, struggling under your grip at the unexpected self defence you pulled off, "i swear that was unintentional." you admitted sheepishly, loosening your grip which created an opportunity for jane to roll you over and switch the positions. only this time you were laying on your back as she straddled your waist, her chest heaving from the adrenaline.

it took everything from your body to refrain from using your weapons, if you did then it'll only cause jane to hate you more, something your trying to avoid as best as you could. the said woman gritted her teeth, glaring down at you.

"take me out to dinner first, damn baby." you grinned as her eyes widened, face flushing from the sudden remark, ah such a perfect distraction. you pounced her way, one of your hand's holding the back of her head as you gently switched the roles, not wanting the woman to bash her head on the floor. such odd position, you for one didn't mind but it was another story for jane.

since she was straddling you and you just had to change the positions, the both of your lower regions we're against each other, jane's legs wrapped loosely around your waist as your knees were planted on the ground under hers, making her flush into a deeper red. you grin strained slightly, finding your hands on either side of her face, encaging hers.

"if we were in different circumstances then i would've enjoyed this." you teased even further, taking in the sight of her heated face. despite the darkness, you could see it like a sore thumb, her skin was so dangerously white that the red on her cheeks couldn't fight back the noticeable difference of the two colours. her hair sprawled out onto the floor, adding even more affect to the sight, "baby i could go all night for you." you remarked with a shit eating grin.

it was enough for jane to turn her head the other way, too flustered to face the situation head on. she closed her eyes with a scrunch of her eyebrows, bottom lip slightly quivering.

"y/n, you up here?" arthur called out, his footsteps climbing up the stairs which made you hastily stand up, extending a hand for the flustered jane to take. she stared at it before placing her hand into yours hesitantly, you hoisted her up onto her two feet, guiding her behind the door as you opened the compartment, catching sight of arthur who had just climbed up the stairs.

"here." you waved nonchalantly, eyes half lidded to attempt to cover up the light flush in your face, "you done?"

"yeah, they're going to come up to clean the blood, you got anything up here?" arthur didn't attempt to make his way to you, already finding having you in his sights so it wasn't really necessary to haul his ass to you.

you shook your head with a shrug, "nothing up here muses me." a chuckle escaped arthur, you watched with a soft grin, raising a brow.

"this crime scene isn't for your muse y/n." the man shook his head, "my team are getting their gear so let's step outside to give em space to do their jobs."

"aye watson." you replied.

——————————

i must admit, the way i write him makes me feel giddy... especially when he licked the mc's face, i find that endearing in a way HAH-

that scene was actually inspired by the MANY fanart of hank j. wimbleton from madness combat, the head canon of him licking people is so adorable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 3.4K 27
ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ((𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋)) ── ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 death can't even stop her, nothing can, not ever she rises...
65.7K 2.2K 17
Remember that little phase you had in middle school? Yea, the one where you were very invested in the idea that CreepyPastas were real. How about we...
2.4K 126 42
She was on the run, from whom you might ask, no one knew. To protect her self she has to hide among the humans as a human male. While in hiding she...