You're Insufferable |Jaden Wa...

By HEARTSFORMITTYCAVE

JADEN WALTON FANFIC: Leah has never liked her best friend's brother, Jaden. They are constantly fighting and... More

Disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight, part 1
eight, part 2
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen, part 1
thirteen, part 2
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
"You're insufferable." Part 2?
!NEWS!
Please, don't hate me😭

HELLO

1.2K 7 1
By HEARTSFORMITTYCAVE

Hello luvsss!! First of all, THANK YOU FOR 10K READS, ARE YOU JOKING?!?!?!? That is INSANE. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love all of you <333

And secondly, about the second book to "You're Insufferable", I will be writing it!! But I just don't know where I want it to go yet. Yes, they will be going on the trip, but I'm in such a big writers block right now, it's insane.

I have also been working on other books that are in my drafts, but they aren't fanfics, I wanted to try and write a normal romance book. I'm not saying I'll be posting it though, I just wanted to try new things!!

Anyways, you WILL be getting the second book, I just need to figure out how to lay it all out, is all!!

Once again, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 10K READS!!! That is crazy and I honestly didn't think anyone would like "You're Insufferable" because there are so many good Jaden Walton fanfics out there. But I really appreciate all of you for reading, commenting and voting on my book!!

I love you all, stay safe!

—Rxy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 32.4K 45
[This story is free as of February 10, 2021] "Move over A Walk to Remember, and make way for one of the most heartwarming stories this side of Wattpa...
93.8K 533 61
Ur name is y/n! Ur bestfriends w all the waltons but when U realize Jaden is rly cute..u try and find a way to date him withought jayla being mad..(H...
102K 699 17
"You deserve the world mills, not me" "You are my world J" Mila just moved to Georgia, she knows no one there. But then she meets someone. Him<3...
124K 1.7K 24
˚ ༘ ΰ³€β‹†ο½‘Λšα΄΅βΏ ᡃ Κ·α΅’Κ³Λ‘α΅ˆ α΅’αΆ  ᡇᡒʸ˒, ʰᡉ'Λ’ ᡃ ᡍᡉⁿᡗˑᡉᡐᡃⁿ ౨ৎ β‹†ο½‘Λš started march 3 2024 completed: ?? ౨ৎ