Unrepentant | DOCTOR WHO [ON...

Por theunstableoriginal

Unrepentant: (adj.) showing no regret for one's wrongdoings Or in which a 1,026-year-old Original vampire is... Mais

PROLOGUE
CAST
one | smith and jones
two | the shakespeare code
three | gridlock
four | daleks in manhattan
five | evolution of the daleks
six | the lazarus experiment
seven | 42
nine | the family of blood
ten | blink
eleven | utopia
twelve | the sound of drums
thirteen | last of the time lords
fourteen | Christmas Special 2007: Voyage of the Damned
fifteen | partners in crime
sixteen | the fires of pompeii
seventeen | planet of the ood
eighteen | the sontaran stratagem
nineteen | the poison sky
twenty | the doctor's daughter
twenty one | the unicorn and the wasp
twenty two | silence in the library
twenty three | forest of the dead
twenty four | midnight
twenty five | turn left
twenty six | the stolen earth
twenty seven | journey's end
twenty eight | christmas special 2008: the next doctor
twenty nine | special 2009: planet of the dead
thirty | special 2009: the waters of mars
thirty one | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 1
thirty two | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 2
thirty three | victory of the daleks
thirty four | the time of angels
thirty five | flesh and stone
thirty six | the vampires of venice
thirty seven | amy's choice
thirty eight | the hungry earth
thirty nine | cold blood
forty | vincent and the doctor
forty one | the lodger
forty two | the pandorica opens
forty three | the big bang
forty four | the impossible astronaut
forty five | day of the moon
forty six | a good man goes to war
forty seven | let's kill hitler
forty eight | the god complex
forty nine | asylum of the daleks
fifty | dinosaurs on a spaceship
fifty one | a town called mercy
fifty two | the power of three
fifty two | the angels take manhattan
fifty three | nightmare in silver
fifty four | the name of the doctor
fifty five | 50th anniversary special: the day of the doctor
info about the ocs

eight | human nature

343 14 0
Por theunstableoriginal

After closing the door to the TARDIS, the Doctor had quickly run over to Martha and grabbed her by the arms before he asked her, "Did they see you?" Then he looked between Martha and Annabelle as he asked them, "Did they see either of you?"

In turn, Martha said to him, "I don't know."

The Doctor asked her, "But did they see you?"

Martha told him, "I was too busy running."

The Doctor said to her, "Martha, it's important, did they see your face?"

Martha replied, "No, they couldn't have. And whilst we were running, Annabelle was already walking away from us and heading back here. So, they couldn't have seen her face, either."

As he moved away from Martha and over towards the controls, the Doctor said, "Off we go." After a constant beeping was heard, he yelled, "Ah! They're following us."

Martha asked him, "How can they do that? You've got a time machine."

The Doctor told her, "Stolen technology. They've got a time agent's vortex manipulator. They can follow us wherever we go. Right across the universe. They're never going to stop. Unless... I'll have to do it." While Annabelle had silently eyed the Doctor with her head tilted to the side, the Doctor looked over at Martha and asked her, "Martha, you trust me, don't you?"

Martha replied, "Of course I do."

The Doctor told her, "'Cause it all depends on you."

In turn, Martha asked him, "What does? What am I supposed to do? And why aren't you asking her to do it instead? I mean, she's the immortal one between me and her."

With a quick raise of his head, the Doctor turned to her and said to her, "Take this watch because my life depends on it. This watch, Martha, this watch is..."

* * *

After closing the door to the TARDIS, Martha said, "Hello." Then– with a shake of her head– she said to herself, "Talking to a machine."

It was then that she heard a voice ask her, "So, Martha Jones, are you aware that there are some in the universe that would consider you to be quite mad after hearing you talk to a machine?" After Martha had quickly turned her head to look over at a slightly smirking Annabelle Mikaelson– who stood on the other side of the controls with her head tilted to the side and a single eyebrow raised– Annabelle said to her, "But not me. Because what do I care about your possibility of driving yourself mad during the time in which the Doctor has been nothing more than a mere human during our time here? The more that you're driven mad, the more that I feel this incredible urge to get into that head of yours and see just how much you can handle before you are truly driven mad by none other than me– Annabelle Mikaelson, the most unstable member of my family."

After only blinking to herself, Martha said to her, "Annabelle, you're still here."

With a scoff, Annabelle replied, "Of course I am. Where else could I have gone? I mean, really, Martha. In case you've forgotten, we are in the year 1913– which is exactly ninety-four years prior to the year that we have each come from. It isn't as if I could exactly go anywhere– not when the past version of me is more than likely roaming around the entirety of Europe after making my escape from my half-brother. I'm sure that the last thing that I would need is for me to come face-to-face with a past version of myself and cause some sort of a problem that could have very well been prevented by staying in this very TARDIS." When Martha's eyebrows had only furrowed in response to Annabelle's words, Annabelle asked her, "Besides, weren't you the one that was concerned about the effects of changes in the past prior to us meeting Shakespeare?"

In turn, Martha said to her, "Right. Sorry. I know that you said that you would stay here while the Doctor remains in the state that he is in now, but I suppose that part of me refused to believe that you would actually stay here of your own free will." Then– after eyeing Annabelle– she said, "Wait a moment. You're wearing different clothing."

When Annabelle had only tilted her head at Martha, Martha asked her, "You've killed someone, haven't you?"

With a scoff, Annabelle replied, "No, I haven't. As much as I would have loved to kill someone during our time here, I haven't. But that doesn't mean that I haven't found some pathetic human that I could force into becoming my own personal blood bag." When Martha had only grimaced to herself, Annabelle asked her, "Would you have preferred that I kill everyone here and risk the frown lines that would more than likely appear on the Doctor's face once he gets back to being himself and finds out that I've killed everyone? Because I would rather not listen to his constant lecturing that would happen, if I did kill everyone here. And even if I were to kill someone, just know that the first person here that I would kill would be you– followed by everyone else that I see from the moment that your headless body falls onto the very ground that the TARDIS is currently standing on."

In response to Annabelle's words, Martha had only gulped to herself before she slowly turned away from the unstable Original and brought her attention back over to the controls of the TARDIS before making her way over towards the controls and letting out a sigh.

Moments after watching Martha walk around the controls of the TARDIS, Annabelle had once more heard the voice of the Doctor ask, "Is this working?" After hearing some tapping on the screen, Annabelle had started to slowly make her way over towards the screen that Martha was staring at, while she heard the Doctor say, "Martha, before I change, here's a list of instructions for when I'm human. One, don't let me hurt anyone. We can't have that, but you know what humans are like. Two, don't worry about the TARDIS. I'll put it on emergency power so they can't detect it. Just let it hide away. Four... No. Wait a minute. Three, no getting involved in big historical events. Which means that you can't let Annabelle go around killing people because for all we know, these people could have a particular effect on the timeline if any of them were to die before their set time of death. Four, you. Don't let me abandon you. And five..."

The moment that Annabelle had reached Martha, the recording had quickly increased, shortly before Martha said, "But there was a meteor, a shooting star, what am I supposed to do then?"

Then they both saw the Doctor say in the recording, "And twenty-three, if anything goes wrong, if they find us, Martha, then you know what to do. Open the watch. Everything I am is kept safe in there. Now, I've put a perception filter on it so the human me won't think anything of it. To him, it's just a watch. But don't open it unless you have to. 'Cause once it's open, then the Family will be able to find me. It's all down to you, Martha. Your choice." After going to get out of the chair that he was sitting in, he had suddenly stopped and looked at the screen once more as he said, "Oh! And thank you."

As soon as his face had disappeared from the screen, Martha said in a whisper, "I wish you'd come back."

* * *

With her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes closed, Annabelle kept her back leaned against a wall, while she heard the Doctor's voice say in the recording, "Four, you. Don't let me abandon you."

With a shake of her head, Martha said, "That's no good. What about the stuff you didn't tell me? What about women? Oh, no, you didn't think of that. What the hell am I supposed to do, then?"

With a scoff, Annabelle said, "Well, someone sure sounds jealous about the Doctor choosing to share his affections with another human that isn't yourself."

With a quick turn of her head, Martha told her, "I am not jealous."

After letting out yet another scoff, Annabelle replied, "Sure you're not. Just like I'm not a murderous vampire that kills any and all humans that I've come across prior to the Judoon abducting that hospital that we were all inside of."

After letting out a scoff of her own, Martha had looked back over at the screen, just in time for the Doctor say, "Thank you."

After hitting her hand on a part of the controls, Martha asked, "You had to, didn't you? You had to go and fall in love with a human. And it wasn't me." After hearing Annabelle only chuckling to herself, Martha said to her, "Not now, Annabelle."

With a mere tilt of her head, Annabelle asked her, "If not now, then when? Because I would very much like to take pride in the fact that I was right that you, Martha Jones, are jealous of the fact that the Doctor– in his human form– has chosen to fall in love with a human that isn't you."

With a mere shake of her head, Martha asked her, "And how could you have possibly known that?"

Annabelle told her, "By the mere beat of your heart, Martha Jones. How else?" When Martha's eyebrows only furrowed in response to Annabelle's words, Annabelle only let out a sigh before she said, "Let me say it in a way that your puny and little human mind could understand. I– Annabelle Mikaelson, an Original vampire– can quite clearly hear the beat of your heart. It tells me when you're lying, when you've grown excited about something, or even when you're angry about something. I mean, with just how fast your heart is currently beating, I would have to be a fool to not know just how upset you are with the Doctor for the fact that the human version of himself had chosen to fall in love with a human that isn't you."

With a scoff, Martha asked her, "And how would you know anything about the way someone's heart could race over something like any of the things that you've just listed?"

In turn, Annabelle asked her, "How do you think? By falling in love, of course." When Martha's eyebrows only furrowed in response to her words, Annabelle said, "Honestly, Martha, I've been alive for over a thousand years. Did you really think that I wouldn't fall in love at least once or twice during the time in which I have been alive? Because if that is the case, then you are a fool, Martha Jones."

It was then that Martha asked her, "Where is he?"

With a mere tilt of her head, Annabelle replied, "Where is who?"

Martha told her, "The man that you fell in love with. Where is he?"

Instead of answering Martha's question, Annabelle had only sped over towards Martha and stared down at the young human with her veins on display and her hands clenched into fists before she said to Martha, "If you really think that I am going to open my heart and tell you everything that there is for you to know about me, then think again, Martha Jones. Because in case you've forgotten, the only reason that you are still breathing is because of the fact that the Doctor has forbidden me to kill you and I would rather be incapacitated once more by my half-brother than to ever listen to yet another one of the Doctor's lectures about how wrong it is for me to kill the innocent people that I meet during my travels with him. If it weren't for that, I would have killed you long before we ever arrived here and left the Doctor to find your headless body– leaving your family incapable of knowing just what had gotten their beloved Martha Jones to disappear the way that she did with little to no hopes of your body ever being found by them in any one of their own lifetimes."

Then– just like that– she'd sped out of the room that the controls for the TARDIS were held in and left Martha to only blink to herself in response to Annabelle's words to her.

* * *

After watching Martha run into the TARDIS once more and start to look through the pockets of the trench coat, Annabelle had simply let out a sigh before she said, "I hope you know that whatever it is that you're looking for isn't something that the Doctor would just leave lying around in that coat of his."

With a quick turn of her head, Martha asked her, "Where is it?"

In turn, Annabelle asked her, "Where is what?"

Martha told her, "His fob watch. Where is it?"

With a scoff, Annabelle replied, "How the hell should I know? I mean, weren't you the one that the Doctor had chosen to look after the fob watch?"

With a sigh, Martha said to her, "Yes, I am, but I can't find it anywhere and I don't know what he could have done with it. I mean, he said it himself. This human version of him would see it as nothing more than a watch, so he would have had no reason to move it himself."

In response to Martha's words, Annabelle had only rolled her eyes to herself before she watched Martha get back to looking for the fob watch that was apparently missing– at the moment that the Doctor had needed to open it and become a Time Lord once more.

* * *

After shaking his mug of coins, the man standing at the front door of the dance said to Martha, "Oh, staff entrance I think, miss."

In turn, Martha said to him, "Yeah, well, think again, mate."

In response to Martha's words, Annabelle had simply snorted to herself before she walked after Martha and over towards the room that the dance was being held in.

* * *

After seeing Martha sit down across from her, the woman said to her, "Please don't. Not again."

With her eyebrows raised, Martha asked the woman, "He's different for any other man you've ever met, right?"

With a nod of her head, the woman said, "Yes."

Then Martha asked her, "And sometimes he says these strange things, like people and places you've never heard of, yeah? But it's deeper than that. Sometimes when you look in his eyes, you know, you just know that there's something else in there. Something hidden. Right behind the eyes, something hidden away. In the dark."

In turn, the woman said to her, "I don't know what you mean."

While Annabelle had only snorted to herself from where she stood on the other side of the room, Martha said to the woman, "Yes, you do." Then– after shaking her head to herself– she said, "I don't mean to be rude, but the awful thing is it doesn't even matter what you think. But you're nice and you're lucky. And I just wanted to say sorry for what I'm about to do."

It was then that the Doctor, who'd already started to make his way back over towards the table that the woman was sitting at, said to Martha, "Oh, now, really, Martha, this is getting out of hand. I must insist that you leave."

Instead of doing as he said, Martha had simply held up the Doctor's screwdriver and asked him, "Do you know what this is?" After the Doctor had glanced down at it, she said to him, "Name it. Go on, name it."

With a nod of her head, the woman asked, "John, what is that silly thing?" When the Doctor had only turned his head to look over at her, the woman said, "John?"

After the Doctor had carefully taken the screwdriver out of Martha's hands, Martha told him, "You're not John Smith. You're called the Doctor. The man in your journal, he's real. He's you."

* * *

After knocking over a coat rack, an older man– followed shortly by a much younger man that looked more like a teenager than anything else– quickly walked into the room and yelled, "You will be silent! All of you!" While Annabelle had only raised a single eyebrow and watched as scarecrows had started to walk into the room after the two men, the older man yelled, "I said, silent!"

With his eyebrows furrowed, another man asked, "Mr. Clark, what's going on?"

In response to the question that he had just been asked, Mr. Clark had pointed a device over towards the man and shot at the man, which had the man simply disappear similarly to how the Judoon had made those that were guilty of crimes disappear.

And this action alone got many in the room– excluding Annabelle and a few others– to either gasp to themselves or let out a yell of sorts, shortly before Martha said to the Doctor, "Mr. Smith, everything I told you, just forget it. Don't say anything."

And while a handful of people had started to run out of the room, the younger man yelled, "We asked for silence!" While Annabelle had only raised her eyebrows in response to his words, the younger man said, "Now then, we have a few questions for Mr. Smith."

It was then that a young girl carrying a red balloon had made her way over towards them as she said, "No, better than that. The teacher, he's the Doctor. I heard them talking."

In turn, the younger-looking man said, "You took human form."

With his eyebrows furrowed, the Doctor replied, "Of course I'm human! I was born human, as were you, Baines! And Jenny a-and you, Mr. Clark. What is going on? This is madness!"

Then the younger man– otherwise known as Baines, according to the Doctor– said, "Ooh, and a human brain, too. Simple, thick and dull."

With a shake of her head, Jenny said, "But he's no good like this."

Then Mr. Clark said, "We need a Time Lord."

In turn, Baines said, "Easily done." Then he took a step forward and pointed a device of his own at the Doctor, which got nearly everyone in the room to let out a gasp before he said to the Doctor, "Change back."

The Doctor replied, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Baines yelled, "Change back!"

With a wave of his hands, the Doctor said to him, "I-I literally do not know..."

It was then that Martha had let out a scream after being grabbed by Jenny, which got Martha to yell, "Get off me!"

While Annabelle had silently looked between the Family, Martha and the Doctor with narrowed eyes, Jenny asked the Doctor, "She's your friend, isn't she? Doesn't this scare you enough to change back?"

As he looked between the Family, the Doctor replied, "I don't know what you mean!"

It was then that Jenny said, "Wait a minute. The maid told me about Smith and the matron. That woman, there."

As he quickly made his way over towards the Matron, Mr. Clark yelled, "Then let's have you!"

After Mr. Clark had pointed his own device at the side of the Matron's head, Baines asked the Doctor, "Have you enjoyed it, Doctor? Being human? Has it taught you wonderful things? Are you better, richer, wiser? Then let's see you answer this. Which one of them do you want us to kill? Maid or matron? Your friend or your lover? Your choice."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

19.7K 818 15
𝐀𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧...
7.7K 153 33
a girl struggling with the will to live and a man whose been taking peoples lives for 1000 years. who ever thought these opposites would attract. St...
875K 20.5K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...