forty nine | asylum of the daleks

Two days later

Two days later

From where he was sitting at one of the two ends of the table, Klaus said to Aurora, "You're bluffing." When Aurora had only shaken her head in response to his words, he said to her, "Tell me you're bluffing."

In turn, Aurora said to him, "What, you should all be thanking me! Rebekah's never been safer. She has plenty of company down there. There's all the little crabs and—"

While Annabelle– who was chained down to her chair– started to chuckle to herself with a smirk on her face, Klaus quickly went to stand up from his chair as he hit his hand onto the table.

And in response to what Klaus had just done, Tristan quickly sped over towards Freya and held a knife up against her neck before he said to Klaus, "Harm my sister and I'll be forced to return the favor."

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that Elijah quickly sped over towards Tristan and pinned him up against a wall, which got Annabelle to scoff to herself before she said to her two brothers, "Wow. So, you know this one all of five minutes, and you're far more protective over her than you ever have been for me for over a thousand years?" When neither of her brothers had even attempted to acknowledge what she'd just said, she said to them, "And you wonder why I've now chosen to turn my backs on you in the way that I have."

After looking between each of the four siblings with a smirk on his face, Lucien said, "Well, this all escalated very quickly."

With a finger pointed over at Lucien, Klaus replied, "Shut up, Lucien! Or I'll tear your tongue from your head."

With her eyes narrowed, Annabelle told Klaus, "Do that, and I'll be forced to return the favor to dearest Freya." Then– with a mere raise of her eyebrows– she said, "You know, the very woman that you've chosen over the sister that you've known for over a thousand years."

Just as Klaus was about to respond to her words, he suddenly stopped when Lucien had said to him, "Be careful with your threats, Nik. Anything should happen to me, I won't be able to protect your precious Cami."

It was then that Aurora said, "Okay, that is the second time I've heard her name. Just who is this Cami?"

In turn, Freya said to her, "You have bigger problems."

Then– with a wave of Freya's hand– Aurora had fallen face-first onto the floor.

Then Klaus said, "Freya."

As he started to pull Tristan away from the wall, Elijah said, "Niklaus. Which of these two vulgar parasites would you like first to torture?"

As he started to pull a dagger and the jar of white oak ash out of his coat, Klaus replied, "Well, it's half a dozen of one and six of the other, isn't it? Why don't you take the stableboy? Tristan and I are long overdue a good catch-up." Then he leaned in towards Lucien and told him, "Oh, if anything happens to Camille..."