thirty two | christmas special 2009: the end of time part 2

As he brought his face up towards the side of the Doctor's face, the Master said to him, "Now then, I've got a planet to run

As he brought his face up towards the side of the Doctor's face, the Master said to him, "Now then, I've got a planet to run." As he walked past the places in which Annabelle, the Doctor and Wilfred were all strapped down to their own separate chairs, the Master asked, "Is everybody ready?"

A nearby screen turned on, shortly before Annabelle heard another Master say, "6,727,959,338 versions of us, awaiting orders."

Then a third Master said, "This is Washington. As President of the United States, I can transfer all of the United Nations protocols to you immediately, putting you in charge of all the Earth's defenses."

Then a fourth Master said, "UNIT HQ, Geneva reporting, all under your command, sir."

Then a fifth Master said, "And this is the Central Military Commission, here in Beijing, sir, with over 2.5 million soldiers, sir." While the Master simply turned to Wilfred and winked at him, the fifth Master said, "Present arms!"

It was then that the Master said, "Enough soldiers and weapons to turn this planet into a warship." Then the Master turned to the Doctor and asked him, "Nothing to say, Doctor? What's that? Pardon? Sorry?"

After watching the Master make his way over towards the Doctor and bring his ear up to the side of the Doctor's head, Wilfred said to the Master, "You let him go, you swine."

In turn, the Master said to the Doctor, "Oh, your dad's still kicking up a fuss."

Wilfred replied, "Yeah, well, I'd be proud if I was."

As he brought a finger up to his mouth, the Master said to Wilfred, "Hush now. Listen to your Master."

It wasn't long after he'd said those words that the sound of Wilfred's phone ringing was heard once more.

This alone got the Master to quickly turn his head to look over at Wilfred with furrowed eyebrows before he looked over at the Doctor with a mere shake of his head.

Then the Doctor looked away from the Master and back over at Wilfred, shortly before the Master said, "But that... that's a mobile."

With a mere nod of his head, Wilfred replied, "Yeah, it's mine. Let me turn it off."

As he made his way over towards Wilfred, the Master said to him, "No, no, no, no, no. I don't think you understand. Everybody on this planet– save for the vampires– is me. And I'm not phoning you and I seriously doubt that any one of Annabelle's siblings just so happen to have your phone number and are trying to talk to you at this exact moment, so who the hell is that?"

While the Master started to search through Wilfred's coat for his phone, Wilfred replied, "It's nobody. I tell you. It's nothing. It's probably one of them ring-back cells."

After pulling a gun out of Wilfred's coat, the Master said, "Ooh, look at this. Good man!" After just dropping the gun onto the floor, he finally managed to pull the phone out of Wilfred's coat before he asked, "Donna? Who's Donna?"