Hotel Of Dead (Chrysanthemum)

By btstae9890

( Kim taehyung centric) that one school trip that turned out to be a nightmare for taehyung and his friends. ... More

Important Note
Introduction
Part : 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
Part 14
part 15
part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
note
Part 30

Part 29

91 14 2
By btstae9890

ignore mistakes

***

pain not always leaves the deepest scars on the person effected by it but also leaves wounds on the people who truly loves the person going through such agony

the boys felt so broken when teahyung told them everything he faced a few minutes ago, his encounter with grandma Anna and the truth behind his parents death. They didn't know how teahyung was telling them everything so calmly, they felt hopeless yet broken because they couldn't see their brother so miserable but putting up a strong act.

the boys hated their fate so much...why everyone of them had to go through pain?..the answer always stays hidden from human being to why are they even needed to through such horrible pain.

still without pain we cant find peace, that's the bitter truth and that kept the boys together for so many years , they may had gone through a lot but they finally felt peace with each other ...they found their home.

padding through the same path that lead them to their new and final destination the boys continue to give teahyung worry glances asking him if he was okay, sure teahyung was heart broken but it was certainly not the time to lose his emotions ,he need to get out of this place and make sure they survive through the end..

finally they all stood next to a double door with golden work on it , the door itself looked like as if was pulled out from a fantasy book, majestic golden rings with small golden roses carved on the middle of the door, the thorns from the rose stem spread all around the corners making it seem so beautiful yet dangerous to hold.

" wow I feel so broke.." jimin murmured gazing at the big door with his wide crescent eyes and mouth open in awe.

"you are already broke dumb duck! " jin retorted sassily ignoring the glares from the younger looking awestruck by the finest details on the door while Jungkook snorted at his remark.

"yeah at least i only feel broke while you feel like aging to me " jimin rolled his eyes but quickly hide behind jhope when jin shot him a death glare.

"guys could please not start again with your nonsense " Namjoon sighed defeatedly rubbing his forehead completely done with the fighting duo that ignored him completely, while teahyung chuckled at his exhausted expression.

after struggling to separate jin from beating jimin to death, Jungkook laughing so hard that he almost chocked which lead Namjoon slapping his back trying to make him breath normal again , jhope stopping yoongie from sparking the fire between the raging jin and beaten up jimin .

teahyung stood there rubbing his forehead in exhaustion, he was so done with his dumb crazy friends but the smile on his lips and the warmth feeling in his heart didn't wither away, it grew big making him chuckle in adoration as he glanced at his friends.

they were some crazy human beings but they were his crazy human being.

a loud squeaking sound stopped the action, they all turned to face the door that started to open by it self, a creaking sound produced as the door open widely filling up the silent surrounding with horror leading to the big ball type of room.

teahyung gulped as he stepped pass the door in the room while the other boys leading by his side mesmerized by the ball room, the shining marbled floor and the golden wallpaper made the room looked more brighter then it already was, the pillars have strange carving of human bodies and faces that almost made the boys stomach twist with discomfort.The painting on the walls didn't helped either, the painting only contains people faces with different expressions.

" Finally!! welcome my sweet souls! " a loud booming voice snapped the boys attention towards the center of the room, there sat a man with whole black attire on a big chair resembling as a throne , the man had a wide smirk on his face and his eyes gleamed with mischief seeing the boys standing there shock.

"t-that's the hotel's m-manager..! and the fog that talked.. " Jungkook shuttered in shock seeing the face he didn't suspected but this man was the old manager and the voice was hard to forget... he somehow looked more younger then the last time they saw him, the man smiled brightly at the mention of his status as he stood up from his current position.

"the name is Draco ..the one and only king of the game you have been playing!" the man laughed loudly as if he made the joke of the year, he was so excited to crush these small souls he was playing with.

teahyung fumed in anger seeing the man laughing like he was enjoying seeing others misery, his eyes locked with Draco who smirked at him, eyes shifting to somewhat darker as he stepped forward towards the boy, his smirked grew when boys stepped around teahyung taking a protective stand while teahyung held his gaze with a blank look plastered on his soft feature.

"you little one made it very hard for me to eat these souls" the man chuckled irritated as he pointed the air as fog appaired giving the view of the other students and teachers in the hallway trying so break the door and windows.

"why are you sulking ? your old self need more soul to feed on?" teahyung smirked mockingly, pleased to see a scowl on the man face.

" oh I will eat them but first I have to get rid of you seven rats!" the mam roared in anger, even thought he loved playing games with the boys and bringing them misery but his time was running out if he wont feed on any souls now his power will be week and he wont be able to live more..

he was greedy for power.

"EXCUSE YOU! who the flip flop are you calling rat you wrinkled skinned dumbo!" jin yelled pointing his fingers at the male who flinched due to sudden rage from the younger, he quickly composed himself scowling at jin.

"shut up kid!! or else-" he was cut of when a sudden pain shot through his head making him stumble backswords, he looked shock at the younger who smiled at him , he had a pink pan on his one hand and other hand rested on his hips.

" you were saying something? " jin sassily flipped his imaginably long hair before retreating back towards his group who laughed at their hyung tactics.

"that's it I am done playing around with you kids!!" the man growled in anger as he snapped his fingers murmuring something, with in a blink of an eye seven small dolls appeared in a thin air making the boys gasp in horror , the dolls were simple browned color but the thing made the boys shiver in fear was the name tags on each doll ...these dolls were their named dolls.

"way to go jin hyung! now we are so domed " jhope whispered yelled in fear only to earn a smack on his head.

"how is this my fault! " jin argued back, he was also shivering in fear knowing exactly what those dolls capable of doing.

the man huffed annoyed by the boys who started arguing and ignored him completely, he grabbed one of the doll and took a small needle out of his pocked before jabbing the needle inside the dolls shoulder, a loud scream of agony could be heard from one of the two boys who were arguing.

"jin hyung! what happing ?!" hobi worriedly held the screaming boy who held on to his own shoulder crying in pain, teahyung looked at jin and them back at the man who laughed taking another doll and twisted its hands.

hobi screamed as his hands twisted backwards and a crushing sound was heard around the ball room mixing with the sound of both the boys cries, the boys hurdled around them their own eyes glister with tears.

"please stop!!"teahyung screamed in panic at the man who just laughed like a maniac enjoying the site displayed in front of him, he again grabbed another doll and started to make cuts all around it.

jimin shirked in agonizing pain as his whole body started to get cut, Namjoon looked at the boy in horror trying to stop the bleeding but it was in no vain, tears slipped down his eyes as he looked at jimin who withered in pain along with his other two hyungs.

Jungkook was red in anger as he stormed at the man without a second thought but before he could get near the man, he saw the Draco lifting up his name doll from the throat and with in a second he was lifted in the air, a pressure surrounded his throat cutting the air leaving him gasp for air.

"now don't be a stubborn angry bunny and let the elder man have his fun" Draco chuckled looking at the red eyes and slightly purple face of Jungkook who struggled to breath, he them dropped the doll in a bowl of water letting it drown.

Namjoon and yoongie looked at Jungkook with teary eyes whose body now surrounded by water, as he struggle to breath, the boys panicked seeing their friends eyes droopy, yet they couldn't do anything.

Draco smiled in excitement grabbing the other two dolls living the last one to savoir later , he jabbed seven needles in one of them as he heard the scream of Namjoon who begged him to stop and end his pain, yoongie on the other hand felt his blood run cold as he looked at the man eyeing him with darker gleam present in his irises.

before he could decipher the man made his doll stand in the middle of a circular ring and let the ring catch fire, the fire around the doll didn't touched it yet but it was getting close, yoongie felt hot all around his body, his skin started to burn as the fire started to get closer and closer making him groan.

teahyung felt numb, his whole body shook with fear..fear of losing his only family, he couldn't help them, he couldn't listen to the screams of his friends who cried in pain, he couldn't listen to the man laughing at their misery.

he looked at his friends as a lone tear escaped his eyes, he looked the man who was now standing Infront of him with his doll in his hand, teahyung couldn't move an inch..his body and mind betrayed him blocking all the shouts of his friends who called out for him.

"taehyungie we can only end this if you corporates with me ..give yourself to me and let everyone free" the man smiled at teahyung darkly as he creased the boy's hair who was in dazed.

"L-leave them alone first" teahyung lips wobbled as his voice cracked, he knew his friends will never going to forgive him for his decision but do he have an option here? the man wanted his soul the most and giving it to him will let his friends and other students free.

sure he was scared but before his fear his love for his family comes first, he lost his once and lose it again, the man chuckled creasing the teahyung's teary face before snapping his fingers, he got what he wanted and now others doesn't matter.

"see if you did this before no one had to go through the pain" Draco moved aside showing teahyung his surrounding, the boys were slumped on the floor exhausted ,they were no longer in pain as they breath harshly, he could also see the gates of the hotel open and students and teachers rushed outside, finally be able to feel freedom.

a sad smile made its way on teahyung's lips before he glanced at his friends for the last time, he whispered in a very exhausted manner as he felt his throat becoming dry again.

"I am ready ...r-ready to give my soul "

this was his fate.

****

hi every one back with an update as promised...thanku all for waiting :)

love you so much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 183 19
A zombie apocalypse in the school. . . . . Can you, Jung Sae-yeong stay alive? Ships: Yoongi x Reader Taekook Namjin Jihope ‼️Warning ‼️ Contains A g...
22.4K 2.1K 14
wherein a teenager falls prey to a strange musicbox that grants her seven wishes, but for every wish, she has to pay a price. a deadly price. short s...
97.6K 4.2K 67
'𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀.' - - - - He pinned you against the locker, slowly leani...
638 54 11
Jimin finds himself bound by a familiar six 'wondrous' men, civil and protective. He senses sanctuary within them. He remembered them. But these men...