Let them go

By SophiaAria

It's been two months since Lucy was saved after she was kidnapped by her stepfather and his friend. Lucy star... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Update
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Update
Chapter 60

Chapter 52

4.4K 158 53
By SophiaAria

Theo POV

I was going to lose it.

She couldn't die.

If she died…

No.

I couldn't even think about that possibility. I didn’t want to think about that possibility. That wasn’t even an option. She couldn’t die. She couldn’t fucking die!

“Drive faster, Ezra.” I mumbled, tightening my hand around Noah’s.

Noah was sobbing the entire time. Hearing him cry was making my soul hurt.

“I don’t want to get pulled over.” Ezra mumbled. “We will never get there if they stop us.”

I clenched my fist angrily.

He was right, though.

“Why did she do it?” Noah cried out. “Why?!”

Ezra looked at him through the rearview mirror.

“Because she cares more about others than herself.” Mike mumbled.

He was sitting on the passenger seat. His arms were crossed over his chest, and his forehead was pressed against the car window.

Noah sobbed and leaned his head on my shoulder.

“If she dies…” Noah spoke, but Ezra interrupted him.

“She is not dying, Noah.” Ezra said angrily. “She is going to survive this. She has to.”

I leaned my head on Noah’s and closed my eyes. I was in so much pain. Every part of my body felt like it was being punched repeatedly. My soul felt like it was burning. I wanted to scream.

She couldn’t die. She was my light. She was my Sunshine. I couldn't live without her. My life would be nothing but darkness if she left me. She couldn't die. She couldn’t leave. She couldn’t leave me!

“Shit.” Ezra mumbled. “I have to call Dylan.”

I opened my eyes and saw Ezra dialing Dylan’s number on the car’s touch screen.

The phone rang, and Dylan picked up after the fourth ring.

“Hey.” Dylan said. “What’s up?”

Ezra took a deep breath and tightened his hands around the steering wheel.

“I don’t have much time to explain.” Ezra said. “Lucy got shot. We are on our way to the hospital.”

There was a moment of silence before Dylan spoke.

“What?!” he screamed, and I heard shuffling on the other side.

“Fucking Sienna barged into our house.” Ezra said angrily. “She was holding Liam at gunpoint. She started shooting, and Lucy jumped in front of him.”

“Fuck!” Dylan screamed. “Where is she? Is she okay?”

“She is in an ambulance as we speak.” Ezra said. “She lost a lot of blood.”

“Fuck!” Dylan screamed again.

“Get there as soon as you can.” Ezra told him as he ended the call.

We were just entering the hospital parking lot.

I saw the ambulance at the entrance.

I could see someone pushing the gurney inside. Lucy had an oxygen mask on.

Liam was standing next to the ambulance. His fingers were tangled in his hair, and I could tell that he was sobbing.

My stomach turned.

Ezra parked the car, and we rushed out.

Liam heard us coming and he looked up. His eyes fell on Ezra, and he stumbled. If Ezra hadn’t caught him, Liam would have fallen to his knees.

“Liam…” Ezra spoke, his voice breaking.

“Her heart stopped.” Liam mumbled through his tears.

I couldn’t move. I couldn’t breathe. I must have heard him wrong.

No! Fuck no!

Noah sobbed loudly. Mike cursed.

Ezra looked toward the entrance to the hospital.

“They brought her back, but her little heart stopped.” Liam sobbed.

No!

I had to see her. I had to make sure that her heart was beating now.

I rushed toward the entrance.

“Theo!” I heard Ezra calling for me.

I ignored him.

I had to find her. I had to see her. I had to!

I entered the emergency room and looked around. I couldn’t see her! I couldn’t find her!

I felt a wave of panic rush over me. I couldn’t breathe.

Someone grabbed me from behind.

“Breathe, Theo!” Ezra’s panicked voice reached me.

I couldn't. I needed to see her.

The door to my right flung open, and someone ran toward Ezra and me.

“Where is she, Nate?” Ezra asked, his voice laced with pain and worry.

Nate grabbed my shoulders and got into my face.

“Theo, breathe.” Nate said. “Take a deep breath, come on.”

I tried to listen to him, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't.

“Come on, bud.” Nate said. “In through your nose, out through your mouth.”

I couldn't!

“Just tell me where she is!” I managed to shout out, using the last bit of oxygen I had left.

“She is in surgery, Theo.” Nate said. “She is going to be okay. I need you to breathe before you pass out.”

The arms around me tightened. Ezra leaned his head on mine and took a deep breath.

“Follow my lead, Grumpy, come on.” Ezra said softly.

Grumpy.

She gave me that nickname.

A small sob escaped me.

“Come on, Theo.” Ezra said as he kissed my temple. “You can do it. I got you.”

I could feel his chest rising and falling, so I tried to do what he did.

“There you go.” Ezra said softly. “You are doing great.”

As soon as my breathing normalized a little, someone crashed into me and pulled me from Ezra.

Noah.

I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He was shaking so hard. I thought that he would just fall apart. I tightened my arms around him.

“I am okay.” I mumbled. “She is going to be okay.”

Noah leaned his head on mine and tightened his hold on me.

“Let’s go up to your floor.” Nate said. “You can’t wait here.”

Noah raised his head and looked at Nate.

“Where is the OR?” he asked. “Take us there.”

Nate sighed.

“He can’t do that, Noah.” I heard Liam’s voice. “We will wait upstairs.”

I turned around to see him leaning on the wall close to us. Mike was standing next to him. Liam looked terrible. We all did.

I didn’t even notice until now that Liam was covered in blood. I looked at the rest of my brothers and Mike and saw blood on all of them. I looked down at my hands and started shaking.

It was her blood.

“You can clean up upstairs.” Nate told me softly. “I will give you scrubs to change into.”

I felt a hand on my back and looked up. It was Liam.

He bent down to kiss the tops of mine and Noah’s heads.

“Come on.” Liam said softly as he pushed us to follow Nate.

“Theo, Noah?” Nate called us as we entered the elevator.

We looked up at him.

“I already know the answer, but I need to ask anyway.” he said. “She needs blood. Will you…?”

He didn’t even get to finish before we both answered.

“Yes!” we said at the same time.

Nate nodded. “Let’s get you cleaned up so we can take your blood.”

I would give her every last drop that I had. I would give her my heart if she needed it.

I wasn’t going to live without her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 23.5K 77
She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers for her. Some things also somewhat make...
147K 5.7K 50
Y/n a girl who went through many things in life. She lives alone. She only has her mom and her sister whom she never considered as a family. She c...
2.3M 66.2K 35
When the fierce and bitchy Lila Alfonso is suddenly thrown into the custody of her five elder brothers, will she be able to forget the past differenc...
Their Moon By meshybish

General Fiction

87K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...