Unexpected Fondness┊saiki k x...

By angelsdecending

!! STORY BEING REFURBISHED !! - • PK High School receives another transfer student! Woohoo! His name is Ashe... More

important note
zero // information
uno // chapter one
due // chapter two
tre // chapter three
quattro // chapter four
cinque // chapter five
sei // chapter six
sette // chapter seven
otto // chapter eight
nove // chapter nine
dieci // chapter ten
dodici // chapter twelve
tredici // chapter thirteen
quattordici // chapter fourteen
quindici // chapter fifteen
sedici // chapter sixteen
diciassette // chapter seventeen
diciotto // chapter eighteen
diciannove // chapter nineteen
venti // chapter twenty
fin // end (kinda)
xtra, one
xtra, two

undici // chapter eleven

132 3 1
By angelsdecending

' SAIKO BORINGNESS, BUT ASHER & SAIKI R BEING CUTE '

📍🎀📍

Winter break ended just as quickly as it started, and students were filling schools once more. This included transfer students— one being Saiko Metori.

'His surname is uncomfortably close to Saiki...'

Saiko immediately left an unpleasant impression on Asher, his snobbish and stuck-up attitude rubbing him in all the wrong ways. Fortunately for him, Saiko was moreso focused on Teruhashi, which would hopefully get both of them to keep away from himself and Saiki.

"Asher, Saiki," the teacher called the two boys as they were walking out of class, "would you two do me a favor and get these papers to our new transfer? I need to make sure he gets these papers back, and I'm quite busy right now."

The assigned brunette frowned deeply. "Shouldn't someone like Hairou be doing this?" What a way to ruin all of his plans for the day.

"He isn't around, and as I said, I'm much too busy. Hurry on, now."

'How unfortunate.'

• ——— •

"I can't believe we have to go to that snob's house."

"I wonder if he lives in a dark castle, with a dragon that swarms around it..!"

"I'm hungry."

'Why did these idiots tag along?'

Asher sighed, annoyed with the talkative bunch already. "The teacher told me and Saiki to go. You guys did not have to come..."

'Always ruining our alone time...'

'Actually, maybe it's better this way.'

"Of course we had to come," Aren bumped his shoulder, "We have to make sure we're there for our brothers! Especially while in enemy territory..!"

"Your gangster talk is coming out again."

"No, he's got a point," Kaidou chimed, his fingers rubbing the bottom of his chin.

The brunette sighed. "It's not even gonna be anything serious. We're dropping off a paper, then leaving."

"Oh, oh! I think we're here!" The group of boys approached a large... looming house.

"Okay, now what the fuck? This is just annoying," frowned at the mansion.

"W- why is it so big!?" Aren stood in shock, quickly recovering. "Well, the building in front of my house is just as big as this, so this is nothing."

Saiki went forward to push the gate open, but it spread on its own. "Woaaah, so cool. It's like magic!" Nendou gaped.

"It's just an automatic door, Nendou."

"What brings you to my abode, peasants?" Saiko approached them from inside the gates.

"We're just here to give you a paper from class—"

"Your house is, like— huge! Super cool!"

"You think?" Saiko hummed, basking in the praise rather than the real objective at hand. "I guess I could give you measly commoners a tour around my place. Just to get a glimpse of the world only I am able to live in."

"This house is nothing that great, anyways!"

With that, they were all suckered into walking i to the oversized house. Saiki and Asher weren't too sure why they decided to tag along, but it was too late to leave now. They walked around the outside of the building, soon standing in front of several stone statues.

"Wow.." Kaidou looked up at them in awe, "So cool.."

"What is it!? What do you think is cool!?" Saiko questioned excitedly.

Kaidou pointed up to the sculpted stone, "These statues. Where's the switch?"

"Huh?"

"The switch? Y'know, they're hidden as normal statues but as soon as you switch them on, they come to life!"

'I don't understand how he lives like that.'

"Oh– no. They don't do that," Saiko looked at him as if he were crazy.

Kaidou's shoulders slumped. "Oh. Boring..."

'What!? Did he say boring!?!?'

'Yes, I think he did.'

"A- anyways, let's go inside now!" Saiko rushed them into the house. "Everything in this room is worth 7 billion yen, by the way! And that one painting is worth almost 3 billion yen!"

"Wow, really?" It looked like Nendou was the only one deeply interested. He was quick to take the frame off the wall to get a better look at the artwork.

Aren was still being a negative nancy, arms crossed as he looked around lazily. "What's the point of wasting your money on such useless things..?"

"Hey, don't touch that! Put that down!" Saiko carefully snatched the painting from Nendou's hands and put it back to its place on the wall.

"Well... that's the same amount of money the richest man has, so that's nothing. That's nothing compared to him!"

'It'd be easier to admit you're jealous, Aren..'

Saiko continued to guide them through different rooms, showing off different aspects of each one. The cinema, the snack bar, the gym. This man could stay in his house forever with no worries; he'd survive for years.

'So fucking annoying,' Asher scoffed.

'Look who's jealous now.'

"Wow, look at the time," Kaidou looked at his non-existent watched. "It's gotten so late. We should go now." Looks like he was just as sick of this as the rest of them.

"Yeah. I wanna get food before we go home," Nendou rubbed his stomach which rumbled angrily.

"Y- you all can eat something here! We have a lot of different, exotic foods!"

"Nahh, I think I just want ramen," Aren chimed in, the group walking out the front door. As they were walking out, Nendou somehow got himself stuck in the gate.

'Dumbass.'

• ——— •

With winter break over. the school year was also ending with it. The school year was going, and so was the current third years. Asher didn't know any third years, so it wasn't too sentimental for him. He was able to spend the day at home, since the day would be spent for the third years' ceremony.

Saiko had been planning to drag all of them back to his house for another tour. Apparently he had upgraded it to their liking. Asher had been kind enough to get him and Saiki out of that situation, fast.

"Let me go home."

"Never."

Well, he was still in some sort of trouble. But, it was much more manageable than being stuck with that prissy asshole for a few hours. They were in the comfort of Asher's bedroom, the two side by side on his mattress as they watched a movie in the laptop he owned.

"Saiki?"

"Hm?"

"Do you mind if I wrap my arm around you?" The brunette glanced to him. "Weird question— 'm just a bit uncomfortable, smooshed like this..."

'That's not the real reason and you know it.'

'I'm lying, I just want to hold him closer.'

Saiki sighed, rolling his head to the side. ".. Fine."

"Really? Are you sure? Because—"

"What happened to that confidence you had when we met?" Saiki looked at him, and Asher looked back, unsure of what to say.

Instead of saying anything, he put his arm around the smaller male's shoulders. It was comfortable. Saiki noted the warmth; it was almost as if he were using his pyrokinesis. It was an eerily comfortable feeling.

They stayed like that for the rest of the movie. At some point, Saiki's head fell to Asher's shoulder, excusing it as him getting comfortable as well. Asher wasn't complaining. His fingers would softly toy with the hem of Saiki's shirt, occasionally brushing his fingers against his skin. Every time Saiki would shiver and shoot a glare to Asher. And every time, Asher would shrug his shoulders and smile sheepishly.

"I think I should go," Saiki sat up, stretching his arms as he got up from the bed. They already finished three movies, and he needed to get out of there before Asher found a fourth. "It's late."

"You don't want dinner before you go?"

"I'm fine."

"Alright. Well, let me at least walk you home."

Saiki shook his head, "That's unnecessary. I'm fine."

"But—"

"Stop it."

Asher's shoulders drooped. "Fine. I'll walk you out." He followed his friend downstairs, watching him slip his shoes on before stepping out the front door. "Thanks for spending the day with me. I wish you'd just sleep over."

"I prefer my own bed. See you later."

Asher huffed from his dry response. "Text me if you miss me!" He didn't received anything in return, only watching his back as he walked away. The brunette shut and lock the door, going back up to his bedroom. His house was empty now. Quiet. He missed Saiki already, as gross as that sounded. He fidgeted with his phone for a moment before putting it down. The guy just left, what was he thinking, trying to text him?

He was only just beginning to get Saiki to warm up to him. Being weird and clingy would only push him away. Asher considered going back down and making himself a meal, until he heard the chime of his phone. He's never reached for the device so quickly in his life.

chat name:
bb n me

kusuo
i passed by a new cafe on my way home

i took a different route this time.

asher
did you?

kusuo
yeah

asher
why?

kusuo
needed the fresh air

asher
well, why don't we go to that cafe

sometime.

just us two

kusuo
sure.

only if you're paying.

asher
hmmm

not fair. but fine.

kusuo
pushover.

asher
WHATEVER

📍🎀📍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 556 37
This is my first story yall hope u like it Am not a professional writer but a rookie Hope u support me This is a story of a girl who is rich as he...
236K 6.4K 17
• Saiki Kusuo x Female Reader • Ψ•Ψ ❝ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋᴜꜱᴜᴏ.❞ ♧ » • (L/N) (Y/N), one of the newest students to join the infamous...
34K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
9.7K 636 35
Nathan is a poor Alpha who grew up in the slums and was only allowed to attend the prestigious Rosemary Hall boarding school due to a stranger's kind...