score - Pablo Gavi

By ivebeenthearcher30

young journalist Cleo James is leaving London to move to Spain. The football team in Barcelona is being featu... More

prelude
playlists
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
A/N
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
a/n
chapter 26
chapter 27
getting this off my chest
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 31
100k!

chapter 30

3K 47 20
By ivebeenthearcher30

After Gavi left, I got ready for lunch. I didn't have much time, so I just chose a really simple outfit; jeans and a sweater. I took down my hair and brushed it out, and put on a little concealer, mascara, and lip gloss. I sprayed on some perfume, grabbed my bag, and left. I met Claudia right outside where she was parked.

"I can't wait to hear what happened," she said the second I got in the car.

"Well I'm waiting till we're eating," I said.

"You're a real bully."

"So what's new with you?" I asked.

"I'm loosing my patience with coach." She let out.

"Oh yeah? Why?" I tried to sound interested.

"I mess up once and I'm out. Anyone else messes up and it's ok."

"Thats frustrating."

"Oh never mind that, we're here for you," Claudia said parallel parking out front of a small restaurant.

"Let the games begin," I said as we walked in.

A nice looking hostess welcomed us in and let us pick our seats. We sat down by a window. It was very empty, so a waitress a little younger than me was with us very quickly. I got the soup of the day and Claudia got a chicken salad. We each ordered a latte.

"So," Claudia smiled.

"God, where do I start?" I asked.

"Right after we last talked," she said.

"Ok, so he got all mad then I came to you blah blah blah. After that he came to my apartment and we like formally broke up."

"Pause, what happened there?" She asked before I could keep going.

"I was so nervous. I couldn't even speak, but I wanted to break up with him. Well I didn't, but I thought it would be best. I didn't have to because Gavi did, and I just agreed." It made me kind of emotional to talk about because I could just remember how badly it hurt. Claudia gave a sad expression.

"And then?" She asked.

"And then I went ice skating the next day and Pedri chased me down afterwards to ask me out to dinner. I knew it was like against bro code or whatever, but I had nothing to lose, so I accepted. So we went out and it was really weird. We had been at the restaurant for like ten minutes when Gavi, Pablo Torre, and Frenkie came in."

"Thats so fucking weird," she said, and I laughed at the fact that she cussed. "Sorry can I not say that?"

"Say whatever the fuck you want, it just caught me off guard," I laughed.

"They must've put a shot or two in our lattes. Continue the story, this is exciting!"

"Ok, so they sit down, and I can tell by the look on Pedri's face he knew they were coming. Gavi seemed genuinely surprised, though. I wasn't sure about Pablo or Frenkie until those little bitches started saying shit about me. I guess I wasn't the only one this angered because Gavi started throwing hands with Frenkie. Pedri jumped in and separated them, we all got banned for life, outside they revealed to plan. Gavi didn't say anything to me the whole time."

"That's so confusing," she said.

"It was even more confusing for me, but it really didn't matter because I learned one thing, Gavi still cared."

"Thats pretty important," she took a drink of her coffee.

"So then we didn't talk until the bus ride here because somehow I ended up sitting next to him due to a full bus."

"Somehow," she said.

"Yeah, and he was really giving me mixed signals so I went for it and asked where we were going, and he just said he wasn't ready. If it was anyone else I'd be pissed, but I know how nervous Gavi gets. I was also happy because he admitted it was him and not me."

"Well acknowledgement is the first step."

"Real. So then at the game we were just besties. We were hugging and celebrating and just having a blast, but then I remembered, so I toned it down. After the game some of us went down to the pool to celebrate, but the boys were being dumb, so I went to the empty hot tub. This group of bitches came over and were talking to me. I didn't want to be mean so I called for help. I just expected them to call me over, but no, they sent Gavi in."

"I feel like we're getting to the good part," she said, excitedly. I smiled.

"So the group of boys leaves to hot tub, but Gavi and I stayed. He said he was sorry for what happened, and what he said on the bus wasn't true, he did want to get back together. So we did." I topped it off.

"I feel like you left out some details," Claudia said.

"We would be here all day if I didn't," I shot back. We finished our food, and then Claudia took me home. I loved spending time with her because she always let me talk and was a great listener.

.

.

.

Once I got home I got ready for my date with Gavi. I changed into some jean shorts and a tank top put on a little more makeup and perfume, then waited for Gavi. When he got here, he was wearing black shorts and a tee shirt.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep," we went to his car. We didn't talk much on the way there like always, he just asked me about lunch. I lied and said we were talking about London and figure skating.

He parked towards the end so we could walk all the way to the other side and back. The beach wasn't too crowded, but there were still people there. The sun was shining, but the breeze was nice.

"I love the beach," Gavi said.

"And I love the beach with you," I replied. Gavi smiled and squeezed my hand. "So how's your leg?"

"It feels a lot better, although it never hurt that bad in the first place."

"It sucks getting taken out," I sympathized.

"Yeah," he said softly. "Cleo, can I ask you something?"

"Should we sit down?" I suggested. Gavi agreed and we walked further from the shore and sat down. I was a little nervous because it sounded important, and I really had no idea what he was going to ask. He took a breath and I squeezed his hand.

"Cleo, do you see me in your future?" He asked. I froze and thought about what he was asking.

"Yes, I do, I really do, the question is am I in yours? I mean you're going to get so busy with football, and you could literally date anyone in the world."

"I'm not going to want anyone but you. I think... I think we have something really special," he said. My heart stopped.

"I never knew how much I needed someone like you," I laid my head on his shoulder.

"We can have two kids," he declared.

"I like the name Taylor or Natasha for a girl," I stated.

"And for a boy?" Gavi asked.

"I'm not sure, but they can both play football."

"But only if they want too," he said.

"But only if they want," I repeated. We sat there for a few minutes. It was indescribable. I could just imagine it. Saying 'I do' on our wedding day, welcoming our first kid into the world, being there for Gavi as he breaks records, and who knows, maybe even writing a few best-selling novels.

Sitting there next to him was like a drug. Gavi was right, our spark was so incredibly special, it was something I'd never seen before, not even in the movies. The way Gavi held me made me feel safe. The world could be caving in around us and I wouldn't even notice.

"I got you something," Gavi said, breaking the silence.

"Really? What is it?" I asked.

"It's nothing," he said, pulling out a little box from his back pocket. He handed it to me and I took off the top to reveal a silver arrow necklace with diamonds on the end.

"Wow," I muttered out. It was so beautiful.

"It's stupid, I know, sorry." He said, turning red.

"No, Gavi, I love it so much, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much. Will you help me put it on?" I asked. I was flabbergasted, nobody had ever given me something so nice. I took the necklace out of the box and handed it to Gavi.

"There's a... note inside the box," he said as he clasped the necklace. I read the note aloud.

"Cleo, here's to moving forward with you." I could feel tears starting to well up in my eyes. I turned to the side. "Oh my god, Gavi, this is the sweetest thing ever, thank you so much for everything."

"I'm glad you like it," he smiled, and I quickly embraced him in a hug and kissed him.

"Promise we'll always stay like this?" I asked.

"Promise."

CHAPTER 30... this is so incredible 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 thank you thank you thank you to everyone who's been supporting me! nearly 30k views, too... THIRTY THOUSAND!!!!! I really appreciate the positive feedback 🫶🏻 Once again, thank you to all the readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.3K 22
๐Ÿฉฐ โ”†#๐’๐“๐€๐‘-๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ โ” โ only bought this dress so you could take it off. โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› one simple mistake caused pablo to m...
104K 947 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
130K 1.2K 44
When the daughter of super star athlete Lionel Messi meets one of his former teammates she falls head over heels in love with him. Will it work out?
45K 582 30
๐†๐—ผ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ? - started: 5/11/23 #2 barcelona 25/11/23 #1...