Teri Meri Kahani

By magical_AditiRathore

This story is about two strangers and the destiny made them meet where they did not even think in their life. More

Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Last chapter

Chapter 24

442 114 31
By magical_AditiRathore

It was the time of the morning, the birds were hovering in the sky and the sun was shining in the sky over the college building where Avni was standing with her friends in the corridor. Neil was standing in front of her.  Avni was surprisingly looking at Neil who was smiling. Avni's friends were shocked. Everyone's eyes were on Neil and Avni.

Avni's friend hit her elbow on Avni's elbow and Avni came back to reality. She looked at her friend who signed who is he. Avni looked at Neil. Avni took time to register everything. Neil was smiling.

Avni's friend whispered in Avni's ear: who is he?

Avni smiled.

Avni: Ab, aa...

Avni squeezed her eyes. Avni was surprised and Neil smiled.

Avni: Ab sorry, guys. Ab...

Avni pointed at Neil with her hands.

Avni: He is my fiance, ACP Neil Khanna.

Neil smiled.

Avni: And Neil, she is my friend Jiya.

Neil removed his cape and he shook his hand with Jiya.

Neil: Hi.

Jiya: Hi.

Avni: she is Priya.

Neil also shook hands with her.

Neil: Hi.

Priya: Hi.

Jiya signed to Avni awesome.

Jiya: Wow, Avni, tumhara fiance to bohat hi handsome hai.

Avni and Neil smiled. Avni moved to Neil and she intervened her arm in Neil's arm. Neil smiled.

Avni: woh to hai.

They smiled. Avneil looked at each other. People came to meet Neil and Avni introduced him as her fiance. Avni was happy and excited. Neil smiled to see Avni happy. Neil sighed. Everyone goes. Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: Neil, tum yahan... I mean achanak.

Neil cupped Avni's face.

Neil: kal raat meri waja se tum hurt hoi na to yeh... Us ka compensation.

Avni smiled.

Neil: Tumhe acha laga?

Avni: Bohat.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Means mera motive pura howa.

Avni frowned.

Avni: Means?

Neil: means, aap ki khushi meri zindagi ka maqsad hai. Aaj ek choti si koshish ki aur wo kamiyab hoi.

Avni: I know, yeh kitna mushkil raha hoga tumhare liye. Thank you, Neil, itne busy schedule se mere liye time nikal kar aane ke liye. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Aap ke liye kuch bhi.

Avni smiled.

Avni: Come, Neil, let me show you our college.

Neil: ok, let’s go.

Avni smiled and she showed Neil her college. Avni's arm was intervened in Neil's arm. Avneil were passing by the corridor and she was pointing at other buildings of the college and was telling Neil about them. Avni saw two girls standing by leaning on the rail and they were looking at Neil. Avni looked at Neil then she looked at the girls. Avni stopped and Neil also stopped. Neil turned to Avni and saw she is glaring at the girls. Neil saw where Avni was looking and then he looked at Avni.

Neil: what happened?

Avni looked at Neil and she removed her hand. Avni held Neil's shirt and Neil was surprised. Avni closed the button of Neil's shirt.

Neil was confused at first then he understood everything. Neil smiled and he looked at the girls. Neil showed his ring to the girls and then he pointed at Avni. Avni saw Neil who smiled and Avni start closing the second button.
Neil signed to the girls that I love her. Avni saw that and she smiled but she made a stern face.

The girls smiled and signed you both look awesome. Neil smiled and the girls went from there. Avni saw the girls going and then she looked at Neil. Avni closed the button.

Avni warned Neil: Khabardar jo ainda yeh button ase khule rakhe. Tum ACP ho yaa kisi gali ki lukar ke koi tapori gunday.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Ok, my lady don, agay se asa nahi hoga.

Avni was looking at Neil sternly. Neil leaned to Avni and pulled her cheek.

Neil: relax, my lady don, I am all yours. Only yours.

Avni and Neil smiled and to Avni's shock, Neil kissed Avni's cheek. Avni widened her eyes and Neil smiled.

Neil: let’s go. Abhi pura college dekhna baki hai.

Avni was blushing and Neil was enjoying it. Neil held Avni's arm and intervened it to his arm. Neil start walking and took Avni from there who was blushing hard.

Neil asked Avni about things and Avni again start talking. She showed Neil Library, Auditorium, sports room, canteen, and other things. Avni brought Neil to the practice room. Neil saw the room and it looks like a courtroom.

Avni: yahan hum case ki practice karte hain aur play bhi karte hain. Bohat maza aata hai.

Neil: wow, it looks like a real court.

Avni smiled.

Avni: hmm. They moved there and they heard the sound of footsteps. Avni and Neil turned and they saw a man coming.

Avni whispered in Neil's ear: He is our principal.

Neil: Oh.

The principal of the college got to know about Neil's arrival so he came to meet Neil.

Principal: Hello, young man.

Neil smiled and they shook hands.

Neil: Hello.

Principal: I am the principal of this college.

Neil nodded.

Neil: ACP Neil Khanna.

Principal: you here? Everything is alright.

Neil: yeah, yeah, everything is alright, don't worry. Actually, Avni is my fiancée. Today, I was free so, I thought to give a surprise to Avni and I just came here to give a surprise to her. That's it.

The principal smiled.

Principal: Oh.  OK. I heard about Avni's engagement and got sweets also today. Congratulations.

The principal forwarded his hand and Neil shook his hand with him.

Neil: thank you.

The principal congratulated Avni also and she said thank then they talked and came to the corridor while talking. They stopped.

Principal: come to my office and have some coffee or tea.

Neil: No, thank you, I should leave now. I have to go police station. I should be available there.

Principal: ok, your wish.

A man came to the Principal and they talked.

Principal: ok, I am coming.

The principal turned to Neil.

Principal: Ok, young man, now, I have to go. It was nice meeting with you.

That shook their hands.

Neil: same here.

The principal goes and Neil turned to Avni.

Neil: ab mujhe jana hoga.

Avni smiled.

Avni: ok.

Neil spread his arms and Avni hugged him.

Neil: take care of yourself.

Avni: you too and drive safely.

Neil: ok.

They broke the hug.

Neil: Bye.

Avni: Bye.

They were looking at each other and then Neil turned and he goes. Avni was smiling and was looking at Neil. Avni sighed happily.

Some days passed, and Neil tried his best to give time to Avni sometimes, he gets succeeded in it, and sometimes not. Avni also got busy with her studies. They almost daily talk on the phone at night.

One day, Avni was standing near her car wearing specs and she was waiting for Neil. There were trees all around.

Avni saw the time on her watch and it shows 05:25 pm.

Avni: Tch. Yeh Neil abhi tak nahi aya. Main pichle bees (20) minute se us ka wait kar rahi hun. Ahan.

Avni was tired of waiting. Avni looked here and there and she sighed. Avni waited for Neil.

Avni: now, it’s a limit. Mann to kar raha hai ghar chali jaun.

Avni thinks and she nodded. Avni turned to her car and she opened the door of the car. Avni moved to sit but she stopped. Avni thinks.

Avni: I hate you, Neil.

Avni shut the door in anger and she turned. Avni folded her arms in anger. Suddenly, someone hugged her from behind and Avni didn’t flinch because she is now used to this touch. Avni made a sad face. Neil kept his chin on Avni’s shoulder.

Neil: But, I like you.

Avni was surprised to hear that and she realized that Neil was looking at her for time and she made an angry face.

Neil: angry.

No reply.

Neil: I am sorry.

No reply.

Neil: hmmm… so the matter is serious. Madam bohat garam hain aaj. han.

Neil hugged her more tightly.

Neil: han, han, han.

Neil rubbed his beard at Avni’s cheek and neck and Avni giggled.

Avni: Neil…. Neil, please… aah, Neil

They laughed and Neil kissed Avni’s cheek.

Neil: My sweetu.

Avni didn’t reply to him and she folded her arms.

Neil: still angry.

Avni nodded. Neil held his one ear.

Neil: I am sorry.

A car stopped at some distance and the window of the car opened and then a man came out of the car holding a gun in his hand. The man was wearing a cape and his face was covered with the hanky. He pointed the gun at Avni.

Avni: what is this, Neil? You always do this.

Neil: I am sorry. Actually, main tumhe tease kar raha tha.

Avni turned her face to Neil. Neil pinched his throat.

Neil: Sachi.

Avni saw Neil and she was still in Neil's arms. Avni made a crying face.

Avni: ahan, ahan, ahan, Neiiilll… kya karun main tumhara?

Neil: kuch nahi, bus pyaar karo mujhe.

Neil was hugging Avni from behind and Avni was looking at Neil by turning her face to him. Neil closed his eyes and made a pout. Avni grinned her teeth and she hit Neil’s chest. Neil chuckled and Avni turned to Neil and she hugged him. Neil smiled.

Avni: I hate you.

Neil smiled.

Neil: liar.

They smiled. The man was about to shoot but Neil picked up Avni and he twirled her. Avni and Neil were chuckling. The man stopped. Neil stopped and he put Avni down now Avni and Neil’s position was changed. Neil was at Avni’s side and Avni was at Neil’s side. The man pointed the gun at them. Neil’s eyes fell on the side mirror of the car and he looked at Avni while smiling but he felt something and again he looked at the mirror. Neil’s smile faded and he got shocked to see a man pointing the gun at them. Neil turned and he moved a side of Avni. Avni was smiling and she was confused by seeing Neil’s action.

The man shoots and the birds fly in the forest. The voice of Neil echoed in the air.

Neil: Avniiii…

There was complete silence all around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 18.1K 106
This story is about a girl name Avni and A businessman Nei Khanna it is about their relationship which dies before it blossom, their journey ended be...
196K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...
70.3K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
72K 8.7K 76
A love story of a boy who can't speak what will happen when love will come in his life