United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings

Chapter 47 - Connected

2.8K 122 65
By lalapiece

Law is such a menace to Kidd on the new episode of One piece!! 🥹
Anyway, Here's an update i hope you like it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I run towards corazon and hug him tight. I close my eyes as i feel more tears pouring down on my face.

"You're alive...." I whisper still hugging him.

"Y-Y-n san...? It's r-really you..." Corazon weak voice said.

I remove my self from him and stare at his face.

"But how are you alive?" I asked him, still surprise.

"W-Well—." Corazon was cut off when he suddenly cough blood, i stare shock and see string cut him.

I look at Doffy and see he is using his devil fruit. Just like in the anime his veins on his forehead appeared. He is clearly mad.

"What the hell?!?! Don't hurt him you bastard!!!" I yelled at him and stand in front of corazon.

He is suddenly in front of me and hold my left arm, raising me up to level on his face. He grip  my arm tightly. I wince on his hold.

"You are mine. Don't flirt to my brother in front of me." He snarled and drop me. I hold my arm and wincing on the pain. I glared at him and summon my flame and sent him a flame ball. He barely dodged it and then he glared at me.

"Why would i listen to you? You are different on the doffy i know!" I slowly heal my arm with my flame.

"Don't make me more mad, Y-n. I don't like woman who questioned my authority." I feel chills when he suddenly call me by my name. The hell? I'm getting scared of him.

"FUCK YOU!" I attack him again, sending him a giant flame ball. He didn't dodged in time and he scream in pain.

I made a cart made of flame just like i did in Punk hazard and slowly put corazon on it since he just pass out. I made the flame to slowly heal him.

I look and see Doffy is still making the flame on his coat to extinguished. I sent a flame blast on the door blowing it up and i push the cart and make a run of it. I activate my wings to get away faster. Sorry doffy, you are really a pain in the ass.

"Y-N!!!!!!! COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!!" Doffy roared and he start chasing me. I speed up my escape and sent him again a flame ball making it hotter this time. He stopped when the flame hit the corridor causing it to burned badly.

The guards try stop me but i made a flame wall so that they will not be able to chase me.

I made it out from the palace. I can feel my self getting weaker but i push my self to find a place to hide and save corazon.

I found a house and it's look like it was abandon, i push the cart and go inside the house. I fall down when i got inside, i can feel my self getting weak and the flame cart was gone and corazon is still sleeping, but his injuries are heal.

Damn it, i'm hungry and thirsty. I need to find food first.

I try to stand and hold to the wall as a support. I look at the left side corner of the house and it's the kitchen by the looks of the cabinet.

I slowly walks towards it and i reach in in span of time. I open the refrigerator and see it has water and some fruits. They look new bet the ones living here run away or abandon this place.

I bite the fruits and drink the water in fast manner, i can feel my strength coming back to me. I grab some of the fruits and a water and go back to Corazon. I see him slowly waking up.

"Corazon, thank god you're awake, here drink this water." I gave him the water and he slowly drink it.

"Y-n san, you are real right? I'm not dreaming right?" Corazon asked as he reach his hands on my cheeks and slowly hold it.

I nod and hug him, "Yes, i'm real. Sorry for being late." I can feel his arms hugging me back.

"No, it's alright. My prayers have been answer." He remove his self from me and hold my cheeks.

"I still have question. How are you alive? You are suppose to be death when you sacrifice your self to save Law from doffy. I saw it on my world." I asked him and he just smile. He have no make up and i see his bare face. I know he is a clumsy dork with his make up but damn, he's hot with his bare face.

"When i was shot by my brother, i was left there to die but suddenly a light surround my body and heal my wounds doffy saw it and then we witness a bright star was falling down from the sky and we don't know where it fall. Then i suddenly remember your face and how we got on your world." He explained. Corazon see your face in confuse and he smile because you're cute when you have that expression.

"And then, Doffy suddenly said your name and i look at him on shock. We stare at each other and the last thing i remember was he was in front of me and he hit me with a hard object. I woke up and i was already in the cell, chain up. We talk and he question me when i refuse to answer he hurt me that's why i'm been wishing to see you and ask for your help to stop my brother since he have a plan to never let you out of his sight and i'm afraid that he will hurt you. I see you as a little sister that i need to protect." Corazon added. (Ouch sibling-zoned.)

"So your saying that you remember all on what happen when you guys are in my world?? You and Doffy remember it all?" I questioned. My, i feel hurt when he said he see me as a sister damn now i feel when your crush broke your heart..

He nod and hold my hands. "Yes, and my brother dream about you smiling to him and saying kind words to him. For the past years, he will go to my cell and tell me his dream about you. How he crave for your touch and how much he love you and he will kill any guys if they got neared you." He held my hands when he see my scared expression. "Y-n san, i'm afraid to say it to you but my brother have been obsessing about you for the past years and he will do anything to have you stay by his side."

"What the hell.... I didn't expect this revelation but don't worry i will not let him. My friends and you are here to protect me right? Of course i will also protect my self." I declared. He nod and pat my head. I smile on the cute affection.

"But for now, i will contact my crew mates and let them know that i'm alive. Bet they are worried about me." I said and reach for the small transponder snail on my bra. I hear corazon gasped and i look at him, he is looking away with a blush on his face. I just realize on what i did.

"Shit! I'm sorry cora-san." I said in panicked. I felt shamed on my self. What the hell, y-n?!?!!

He bowed until his forehead reach the floor."I'm sorry too for looking at you!! I swear i'm not a pervert you just shock me when you did that!!" Corazon said while continue to bow.

"It's alright cora-san! Please stop bowing." I said and hold his arms to stop him.

Corazon stop and look at me in shy gaze, i just smile at him and stand up.

"Come on, let's get out here now before doffy's men find us. We need to regroup with others." I informed.

****

Me and corazon now are hiding when Doffy's men are passing by. I contact Sanji who immediately got dramatic when asking my condition. I was touch by that. Sanji is such a caring guy minus his nosebleed situation.

When doffy's men are out of sight Corazon and I walk faster to reach the meet up area where Sanji, Zoro and Kinemon are waiting for us. It's infront of a clothing store.

Few minutes after, i saw them and as usual Sanji and Zoro are arguing again while Kinemon is looking around. He wave at me when he saw us. He was about to call me but i signal him to be quiet.

I walk towards them with Corazon on my back following me.

"Oi, you two. Can you stop arguing?" I deadpanned and their attention.

"Y-n swan!! Are you alright?!?! Did someone kidnap you?!!!?!! Why did you suddenly disappear!?!!" Sanji asked me with many questions in one breath.

"Woah, slow down sanji. Yes i'm alright don't worry about it." I smile at him and look at Zoro who seemed to be smirking and crossing his arms.

"Who got lost now?" My eye twitched in irritation because of the question. "Maybe your the one who needs a tracker??"

I smile sweetly at him and retort, "Wow, coming from the one who keep getting lost even in a straight way." I sigh and see Sanji who is like glaring at Corazon and being the gentle giant he is, he seemed to be intimidated.

"Sanji stop that." I point at Corazon and smile. "Guys this is Corazon, and Corazon this is my friends. I hope you get along."

"What is he a stray?" Zoro scowled and glare at the man.

Corazon is starting to have a forehead sweat drop because of the hard glare he is getting from the green haired man.

"Zoro, stop intimidating the poor man, and he is not a stray he is our ally. Well technically he is Doflamingo younger brother." And that get the guys hold their weapons and Sanji pose a fighting stance.

"Hold up!! He is not a threat i swear. He was thrown in the prison by his brother because he defy him. So please stop trying to scare him." Zoro, Sanji and Kinemon seemed to hesistated by they comply to your request.

"Tch." Zoro grumbled and start to walk first. "Come on, let's keep going Luffy is particupating on a tournament and Franky is with him."

And as the Lost boy he is, he walk on the opposite direction not the way to the stadium.

"Oi, Marimo!! That's the wrong way!!" Sanji insulted and Zoro seemed to freeze. He look at us and glare.

"Shut up, Pervy cook!! Not my fault the way is keep moving around!!" Zoro said back.

I chuckled and smirked at Zoro, "Well, my dear Zoro, maybe your the one who needs a tracker. Hahahahahaha!!!"

"Shut up!"

I sigh and look at Corazon who smiled at the interaction of us.

"Come on, cora-san. Let's go." I smile at him and returned the same. I look back at Zoro and smile teasingly.

"Come on Zoro, i will lead the way and Sanji stop flirting around the women around!! and Kinemon just ignore the two they are so stupid sometimes." Kinemon just laugh and nod.

"I heard that!!" Zoro barked.

"Y-n swan i'm better that this marimo idiot!!" Sanji cried out.

Corazon stare at the moment infront of him and he smile when you are continue to tease Zoro.

Y-n san is in good hands, i'm glad... before i d——-

"Cora-san come on now!!" I call him because he seemed to be daydreaming. Corazon snap out and stare at you.

"Okay, i'm coming!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 47 is out!! Woah that took very long to update this book again. Well summer class is keeping me busy so i have no enough time to update, I'm really sorry guys!! 😭😭

I know i'm very slow to update but i really appreciate when you guys are so patient to wait for the update of the new chapter of this book. Thank you very much!! God bless you all!! ❤️❤️❤️✨

Anyway see you on the next chapter i will update again if i have a free time!! Good night and love lots guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 695 22
Unwanted. Worthless. Disappointment. Words that were carved into the young girl's mind since she was born. Neglected for being born a daughter in a f...
14.3K 895 13
[Dr. STONE X Fem!Adult Reader] You're tired of watching children suffer the consequences of actions they had no relations to. So this time... you'll...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
789K 30.2K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But no, she gets reincarnated into BNHA. Hon...