Naruto:The next Sage of Six P...

By Chase0345

The Sage of Six Paths the strongest shinobi in the world of Naruto. Naruto Uzumaki the nine tails jinchuriki... More

Chapter 0-Birth of the new sage
Chapter 1-Meeting The Sage and learning of a legacy
Chapter 2-Training
Chapter 3-Naruto Namikaze
Chapter 4-Naruto and Hinata
Chapter 5-Academy days 
Chapter 6-The Uchiha Clan's choice
Chapter 7-The Uchiha,the Senju,and the Uzumaki
Chapter 9-Team 5 ?
Chapter 10-Its time for a C Rank
Thanks for 3k
Thanks for 5k
Chapter 11:Land Of Waterfall Home of The Seven Tails
Chapter 12: Land of Waves Team 7's first C-rank
Chapter 13:Team 5's arrival

Chapter 8-Genin

591 18 1
By Chase0345

* I don't own Naruto, any art or any crossover elements*

It's been a few years since the Uchiha's rebellion and now Naruto and the rest of the rookie 9 are now 14 years old. Not much has happened over the past few years except Naruto has decided to train the rest of rookie 9 because due to his experience with Hinata almost getting kidnapped he didn't want that to happen to any of his friends, due to his training they got much stronger and have finally started getting to the chakra nature section of there training and each of them got a justu for it. But today is a special day after all this time Naruto, Hinata and all their friends are graduating from the academy.

Naruto has gotten very strong over the past few years in his ninjutsu he has gotten much better he knows 3 B rank justu in each of his nature transformations he has even gotten to the first step of the Flying Raijin, he has also started developing his own justu, and he has gotten much more wood style techniques.

As for Naruto's genjustu he has gotten way more adept at it due to help of Itach as he has revealed his linage to him.

Flashback, 3 years ago

"Itachi" Sasuke says seeing his brother in the living room.

"Oh hello little brother" Itachi says.

"Hi I wanted you to meet my friend Naruto" Sasuke remarks

"Ok" Itachi says remembering how his mother said he's aunt Kushina was a kid named Naruto.

"Um hello Itachi" Naruto says in a respectful tone.

"Hello Naruto" Itachi says in a happy tone.

"Itachi Naruto wants your help to train in something" Sasuke says knowing what he was about to tell his brother would blow his mind.

"Oh in want" Itachi questions knowing he was skilled in ninjutsu, kenjustu, and genjustu.

"In the sharingan" Naruto remarks.

"What" Itachi says shocked a thing only sasuke has seen once when his mother died and his older brother was the most calm collected person he knew.

"You heard me the sharingan, I been hitting a bit of road block and Sasuke told me you could help us" Naruto says

"How do you have the sharingan" Itachi questions.

"We'll it's a long story" Naruto telling the tale of Minato Namikaze a 3rd time.

"I much as I would like to believe you Naruto its kind of hard to believe do you have any proof" Itachi questions.

"Yes I do at my home" Naruto says

"Ok let's go" Itachi says getting up and heading to the Namikaze compound.

Namikaze compound:armory

"Alright here we go" Naruto says smashing his hand on the seal revealing Madara's weapons.

"I stand corrected it seems you are related to the Madara Uchiha" Itachi states.

"Yup" Naruto says happily.

"So why are you trusting me with your secret" Itachi questions.

"I'm a Uchiha right, your my clan and sasuke trusts you so I do to" Naruto says smiling.

"We'll thank you for trusting me" Itachi says

"No problem so will you train me" Naruto asks.

"Sure little bro Naruto" Itachi says tapping Naruto on his forehead with 2 fingers.

"Itachi why are you calling Naruto little bro and doing that it's our thing" Itachi wines

"Because our mother originally wanted to adopt Naruto but she couldn't due to the 3rd thinking the Uchiha were planning a coup d'état" Itachi says.

"Guess the old man was right about something" Sasuke says with still intense hatred of his father.

"Yes but if our mother was able to adopted he would have grown up as our little brother" Itachi remarks.

"Oh I didn't know that" Sasuke says remarks remembering just how nice his mother was.

"We'll Naruto your training in the sharingan will begin tomorrow" Itachi says walking back to the Uchiha compound.

"Where are you going Itachi" Sasuke questions.

"I uh have to hang out with Izumi today" Itachi remarks heading out.

"We always hangs out with here" Sasuke says a bit angry Itachi won't train the two.

"Don't worry Sasuke you'll get why he does that in a few years" Naruto says laughing.

End flashback

Due to training from Itachi has helped Sasuke and himself gain the three tomoe sharingan and multiple genjustu techniques.

As for his taijustu he has improved to the point of being considered a master in The Fist of Union.

As for his fuinjustu Naruto has progressed in seals being considered a level 3 seal master, he has also awakened his Adamantine chains bloodline.

As for his kenjustu Naruto has learned the 7 sword techniques of the Uzumaki and just needs a proper sword to use it to its full power.

As for his relationship with Kurama the too have become great friends and Naruto can control his power up to the 3 tailed mode.

"Wake up Naruto "Hinata  says waking up the boy.

"Ok" Naruto says waking up, getting ready for the day and heading down to eat breakfast.

"Hello Naruto" Hinata says looking at the much older Naruto

"Hey Hinata" Naruto says greeting the much older Hinata.

Naruto Namikaze is a quite nice looking 14 year old boy with fair skin, blonde spike hair, blue eyes and his most noticeable facial features 3 whiskers marks on each cheek. He wears a dark blue headband with gold circles in it he also wears a red jacket which is very very his father but with longer leaves with white at the end and golden flames at the bottom under that he wears a white shirt with a gold straps on it. He also wears black pants and shoes.

"I've made breakfast" Hinata says smiling at him.

Hinata Yuki is now a quite attractive 14 year old girl. She keep the same features since we've last seen her but she now wears a cream-colored hoodie-jacket with a fire symbol on the upper sleeves and fur around the cuffs and hem. She also wears navy blue pants and blue sandals.

Note: The Yuki clan symbol is on it instead of the Hyuga clan symbol.

As for her progress over the past few years in Ninjutsu Hinata has shown great versatility in ninjutsu learning lots of nature transformations justu in her two main affinities that being Water and Wind. She also has has developed her own lighting justu after that being able to learn one Kakashi taught Naruto (wink wink). She unfortunately she has not been able to awaken ice release much to her dismay.

Due to the help from from a certain jonin she has improved greatly in genjustu the unknown jonin has said that Hinata will be Konoha's next genjustu mistress.

As for her taijustu she's been developing that being the Tiger's Gale she improved greatly in it also in the Gentle Fist.

Hinata has also began training in kenjustu alongside Naruto and is pretty skilled Naruto has also taught her the Uzumaki's style of kenjustu.

Something Hinata has down that Naruto hasn't is that she's has been working on medical skills and poison techniques.

"Thanks Hinata your the best" Naruto says pecking her on the forehead.

"No problem hurry up we graduate from the academy" Hinata says.

"Oh yeah your right" Naruto say's quickly eating the food.

"Your so silly" Hinata says eating.

As after the two would finish eating they would head to the academy.

Streets of Konoha

"Yo guys" someone says seeing the Namikaze boy and Yuki girl.

"Sasuke" Naruto and Hinata say seeing their friend.

Sasuke Uchiha has kept the majority of his features the same but now he wears a navy blue, short-sleeved shirt with a high collar on the back of it he has the Uchiha crest, he also wears white shorts, and blue sandals.

"So are you ready to lose Naruto" Sasuke asks.

"In what" Naruto questions.

"Rookie of the year because it's going to be me" Sasuke says.

"No way Sasuke I'm winning Rookie of the year, you got" Naruto says.

"Whatever Baka I'm getting it" Sasuke says.

"If anyones the Baja here it's you Uchiha" A certain white haired girl says.

"Shut Senju, Hinata is going to cream you today" Sasuke barks at the Senju.

"Ha Sakura" Naruto and Hinata say greeting the Senju.

Sakura has also kept similar features from when she was a child even deciding it be best to keep her hair short.  She does now wear a blue qipao dress with short sleeves, white slits along the sides accompanied by a zipper and white circular designs. She also wears tight dark green bike shorts and blue sandals.

"Hello guys. Shut you Uchiha" Sakura says greeting the two then going back to arguing with sasuke as this would continue until they got to the academy.

At the Academy

As the gang would arrive outside the academy seeing the Ino-Shika-Cho trio currently outside the the academy as Ino would be  reading a book on flowers, Shikamaru would be sleeping, and Choji would be eating.

"Hello Ino" Sakura and Hinata say

"Ha girls" Ino says greeting them.

Ino has kept her regular fractures but now her hair is much different it is now shoulder-length which she keeps in a bun. She now wears a purple outfit consisting of a high collared blouse and matching apron skirt  she has has bandages on her abdomen, and legs. She also has blue sandals.

"Yo Shika" Naruto says greeting the Nara.

"Ha Troublesome" Shikamaru says greeting Naruto.

Shikamaru has keep his same appearance from when he was a kid but now he wears a short-sleeved grey jacket with green-edged sleeves and the rudimentary Nara clan symbol on the back, under which is a green-lined mesh armor T-shirt. He also wears brown pants, a pair of his clan's traditional sliver hoop earrings, and blue sandals.

"Ha Choji" Sasuke says to boy.

"Ha Sasuke you want one of my chips" Choji says holding them out.

"Sure thanks" Sasuke says grabbing one.

"No problem" Choji says smiling.

Choji also looks very similar to when he was a kid but now wears a green, short-sleeved haori with a long, white scarf over a light-green shirt with the kanji for food on it. He also wears black shorts, hoop earrings, blue sandals, bandages he keeps on his arms, and legs.

"Alright come guys class is about to start" Naruto says to all of them.

"Ok" They all say heading into the class

In the classroom

As they would walk in the classroom seeing that a boy with a black sunglasses was talking with a boy with a dog.

"Hello Namikaze" the boy with the sunglasses says.

"Ha Shino"  Naruto says

Shino has kept a similar look since he was a kid but now he wears a black sunglasses, a sea-green
jacket with a high, upturned collar, brown pants, and blue sandals.

"Yo Naru-bro" Kiba says greeting him

"Yo Kiba" Naruto says as the two would high five.

Kiba has kept his same features from a couple of chapter ago and expect he's taller. Now he wears a dark grayish jacket that goes to his paths and a gray, hooded fur lined coat with the hood usually placed on his head over apparent plate of armor and fishnet underneath, brown shorts and blue sandals.

"You and Sasuke ready to lose to the top dog" Kiba says.

"In your dreams Kiba" Naruto says

As everyone in the class would continue talking until Iruka would start class.

"Alright students as you today is the graduation exam if you pass you'll be able to become a ninja those who don't will have to stay in the academy and as a bit of motivation if you die the best you'll be named rookie of the year" As Iruka was about to continue talking but then the class would erupt in noise.

*Yelling*

*Yelling*

*Yelling*

"Quite you Barts" Iruka tells somehow making his head bigger.

*Silence*

*Silence*

*Silence*

"Like I was about to say we have a quest instructor today Mizuki" Iruka says introducing him to the class.

Mizuki is a man around Iruka's age with shoulder-length white hair with a slight hint of blue, and green eyes. He wears the standard attire of a Konoha chunin-jonin outfit a Konoha forehead protector that he wears as a bandanna.

"Ha kids" The Mizuki says to the class.

{"Kit don't trust that man"}Kurama says to Naruto.

{"Why" }Naruto asks

{"I sense darkness from him"} Kurama says to him.

{"Alright I won't takes for telling him"} Naruto says.

{"Your welcome boy"} Kurama says

"Alright class the first exam will be test" Iruka says as Mizuki passing out the exams.

"Here you go Naruto" Mizuki says giving Naruto his test.

("Come on") Naruto thinks seeing his test was much harder then everyone else in the test.

{"What to hard for ya Kit"} Kurama questions snickering.

{"No I like a good challenge, I was just kinda of hoping a higher ranked shinobi would be smart enough to know the difference between a seal and a kunai"} Naruto says angry as he would start the exam.

"Alright class times up" Iruka says as Mizuki would start collecting the papers.

"I hope you did well Sakura, I hope you did well Hinata and I would you did especially well Naruto" Mizuki says with a villainous smirk.

"Don't worry I did" Naruto says excruciating a bit of ki.

"Will see" Mizuki says excruciating his own ki.

"Alright class let's head outside for the weapons exam" Iruka says leading the class outside to the field.

Outside

"Ok so this exam is as such you have 10 kunai and 10 Shuriken that you must throw at those marks over there" Iruka explains pointing to the marks as Mizuki would pass out the weapons to the class.

As most of the over people in the class did well the real high light was what most kids in the class the clan 9 (Naruto and his friends) As Shino got 17/20, Choji got 14/20, Kiba got 15/20
Shikamaru got 17/20 Sakura got 19/20, Sasuke got 19/20, Ino got 13/20, Hinata got 20/20 and Naruto got 20/20.

"Good job everyone especially you four" Iruka says pointing to Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata.

"Thanks sensei" Naruto says to Iruka smiling.

"Uh that brat just wait till I get my hands on him" Mizuki says under breath.

"You say something Mizuki" Iruka questions.

"No bro I didn't say a word" Mizuki says.

"Alright just checking. Ok class next test is the taijustu portion you'll be facing off against Mizuki to test your skills" Iruka explains.

"Sensei" Ino says raising her hand.

"Yes Ino" Iruka says.

"Why are facing off against a higher ranked shinobi in combat" Ino questions.

"Don't worry kiddo I'll go easy on you" Mizuki says.

"Alright" Ino replies.

"Alright Shino your up" Iruka calls.

As the fights against Mizuki would start with Mizuki actually getting pretty beat up by the members of the clan 9 he would face making try harder but now was the fight he's been waiting for that being Naruto.

"Good job Shikamaru. Ok your up Naruto" Iruka calls.

"Alright Iruka" Naruto says walking to the feild.

"Don't worry Naruto I'll go easy on you" Mizuki says with a villainous smirk.

{"Kit kill this guy"} Kurama says smiling.

{"I can't do that Kurama, but I'll teach him not to mess with not to ever mess with Naruto Namikaze son Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki"} He's says ready to fight.

"Alright begin" Iruka says.

As the fight would begin with Naruto kicking Mizuki where the son don't shine then hit him with multiple punches to the chest. As Mizuki would then try to punch him but Naruto would verse it then kick him in the face breaking his nose. Than Mizuki would try punch him in the face but Naruto would move out the way then punch with a move called the Sliver Strike which is a punch to the jut basically knocking the air out of him.

"Enough" Iruka cries wanting Naruto to stop beating up his friend so bad as since this was the final taijustu fight Iruka would tell everyone to go back in the class as he would then send Mizuki to the nurse.

Class

"Naruto you never taught me that move" Kiba says in pure aw.

"Yeah Naruto you kick that guys but" Sasuke says also surprised on how cool his friend was.

"You beat that creep up" Sakura says in pure shock of how cool her cousin was.

"Remind to never fight you" Shikamaru says as the times he's fought Naruto was all ready to troublesome but now that he seemingly has the Taijustu skill of at least a chunin was so troublesome.

"You were really awesome Naruto" Choji says with lots of vigor.

"Yeah that because my Naruto is most awesome guy ever" Hinata says hugging him

"Alright class now that I'm back let's continue with the ninjutsu portion of the exam" Iruka explains walking into the class.

"Alright sensei" Everyone says.

"Ok for the portion of this part you'll have perform the Transformation Justu" Iruka explains .

As the test would go pretty well with everyone as they would mainly transform into Iruka except for Sasuke would turn into Itachi, Sakura into Tobirama, and Naruto into Minato shocking Iruka as he wonder how Naruto feels about him.

"Alright very feel now everyone now it's time for you to do the Substitution Justu" Iruka explains as everyone would swap places avoiding a dull kunai Iruka threw at them.

"Alright everyone now it's time for the last portion of the exam you must creat at least two clones." Iruka explains as everyone one would do so.

"Uh sensei" Naruto says.

"What is it Naruto" Iruka replies.

"Can I do another clone justu" Naruto asks.

"Sure Naruto I don't see why not" Iruka says.

"Alright Shadow Clone Justu" Naruto cries creating 10 perfect clones.

"Good job Naruto" Iruka says shocked that Naruto can do a B-rank justu.

"Thanks" Naruto says scratching the back of his head .

"Ok class give me a minute to tally the scores" Iruka says.

"I can't wait to pass, my mom said when I do she'll make a bit feast" Choji says with his mouth watering.

"When I graduate my mom said she'll let me sleep for a good long while" Shikamaru says smiling.

"Sleeping boring my mom said you'll teach me a new justu" Kiba says with a smile.

"My dad said he hold a dinner for me" Shino says.

"My mom said she had a special gift for me" Ino says smiling.

"We'll my mom" Sakura says but would then stop seeing the said look on Naruto, Hinata, and Sasuke's face.

"Yeah like I was saying" Ino was speaking before being cut off"

"Ha guys how about we all go to get barbecue after this" Sakura asks.

"Oh yeah sure that be great I love barbecue" Choji says coming to the same realization as Sakura.

"I guess it be a little troublesome but sure" Shikamaru says.

"I guess I'll come my present can wait" Ino say's pouting

"Sure I'll be there" Shino says.

"Alright I'll come if I didn't you guys would no fun" Kiba says.

"Oh I loved to" Hinata says smiling.

"Sure sounds good even tho ramen's better we can go" Naruto says smiling.

"I guess I'll come" Sasuke says trying to hide a smile.

As the gang would continue talking until Iruka would walk back in the classroom.

"Alright class the people graduating are" Iruka says as he would start listening names.

"Alright now that we're at the end our rookie of the year is Naruto Namikaze and Kunoichi of the year is Hinata Yuki" Iruka says as everyone who graduated would cheer.

"Told you I beat you two" Naruto says laughing at Sasuke and Kiba.

"Oh yeah DOBE how about we go outside and see who's the strongest" Sasuke barks at him.

"Yeah whatever Naruto just know I'll show you who's top dog next time we spare" Kiba barks at him.

"Good job Hinata I knew you get it" Ino says smiling.

"Ino, you said I'd get it" Sakura yells at her.

"Come Sakura all you have over Hinata is wood style" Ino says.

"Ugh whatever good job Hinata just know I'll get you next time" Sakura says in a calm tone.

"Thanks you two, oh yeah and Sakura I welcome the challenge" Hinata says giving off a icy aura.

"We'll class it was a honor teaching go out and do great things for the Hidden Leaf" Iruka says smiling.

"Thanks for teaching us sensei" Everyone says smiling as they would head out the classroom.

Outside

"Ha come here kid" Mizuki says call over a small boy who hasn't even entered the ninja portion of the academy yet.

"Sure teach what do you need" The boy asks.

"Well kiddo for every super prodigy like yourself we give a super hard test so you can become a ninja" Mizuki says lying to the small boy.

"Wow really" The boy says shocked.

"Yeah now I due you except" Mizuki asks.

"Yeah sure I want to be a ninja" the boy says.

"Alright so here's the plan" Mizuki says explaining the plan to the boy.

"Alright I'll meet you there" The boy says running off.

("What did you get yourself into now Konohamaru") Naruto thinks revealing he's been listening the whole time.

"Naruto you coming " Hinata ask's seeing he's been standing near the wall for a minute.

"Sorry princess but I have to send a shadow clone I have to help out the old man's grandson from doing something he'll forget" Naruto says creating one to go with Hinata.

"Alright be careful" she says walking away.

"Don't worry I will" Naruto replies.

Forest Night

"I can't believe I actually got the scroll I really have to thank Naruto for teaching me that justu" The boy known as Konohamaru says aloud.

"Ha Konohamaru what ya doing" Naruto says jumping down from a tree.

As for how Naruto met Konohamaru one day when Naruto was visiting the hokage the two met and at first but heads but then became friends with Naruto teaching him a technique he developed which we'll keep a secret for now.

As for how Konohamaru looks he's a young boy with fair skin, brown spikes hair and brown eyes he wears a grey helmet with a spot for he's hair to stick out, he also wears a blue scarf, a yellow shirt with the Hidden Leaf simple on it in red, he also wears grey pants and finally blue sandals.

"Ah Naruto, Ha man well I'm doing a super special exam so I can become a ninja" Konohamaru say's doing a pose

"Ok that's cool" Naruto says.

"I know it's really cool" Konohamaru says smiling.

"We'll you fail" Naruto says with a villainous smile.

"What" Konohamaru shouts.

"Oh Mizuki didn't tell you if I caught you well you fail" Naruto says.

"Dang it well I ask to try again" Konohamaru says.

"You can't you only get one shot" Naruto says.

"Ok I'll head hone but only if you teach me a new justu later" Konohamaru says handing the scroll to Naruto.

"We'll get home safe Konohamaru oh yeah where did Mizuki say to meet up" Naruto asks.

"Oh at ***" Konohamaru says giving him the spot where him and Mizuki where going to meet up.

Deeper in the forest.

"Konohamaru where are you kiddo" Mizuki shouts into the forest.

"So its true you planned on meeting up with my grandson" A unknown voice says.

"Oh uh lord 3rd I can explain" Mizuki says trying to explain himself.

"Mizuki how could you I thought we where friends" Another unknown voice says sad.

"Oh Iruka well I uh" Mizuki say's trying to explain himself.

"You know what to do Hiruzen kill him for treason" an unknown voice says angry.

"Tobirama" Mizuki says in complete shock at seeing the second hokage.

"Come on brother your being too harsh let's just send him to jail"Another unknown voice says.

"Hashirama" Mizuki says in shock atseeing the first.

"Yeah but not really" Hashirama says releasing the justu revealing 4 Naruto clones.

"Ha Mizuki" They all say in unison.

"I knew you were a trash ninja but making a 9 year old do your doing well that's just sad" One of the Naruto say making the others laugh.

"Shut up shut up. Ha Naruto you want to know why everyone hates you it's because your the jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox that attacked the village 14 years ago" Mizuki says laughing.

"What really" Naruto says being fake sad.

"Yeah" Mizuki says laughing still

"I know, me and the nine tails have been bros for years" Naruto says smiling.

"No way your lying" Mizuki says laughing.

"Oh yeah, Kurama take over one of the clones" Naruto commands.

{"Alright"} Kurama says taking over one of the clones.

"No way your lying" Mizuki says until being cut off by Kurama.

"Hello Mizuki" Kurama says greeting him.

"What the heck no way your the nine tails" Mizuki says scared.

"We'll I am believe it" Kurama states laughing.

"Ha, don't steal my catchphrase" Naruto shots at him.

"Yeah yeah whatever how do you plan on beating this guy" Kurama asks.

"We'll I was hoping I could try using that justu you told me about" Naruto says .

"You brat you think your so strong I'll kill you and all your little friends" Mizuki shouts.

"Don't you ever talk about my friends, Fire Style: Great Fire Annihation" Naruto shouts as a wall of flames would hit Mizuki.

"No no" Mizuki shouts knowing this is the end.

Hokage office

"Yo jiji" Naruto says warping into the office.

"Hello Naruto wait what are you doing with the scroll of seals" Hiruzen says greeting him but then questioning him.

"We'll it's a long story" Naruto says as he would tell Hiruzen about Mizuki's plan.

"I see so we're is the traitor" Hiruzen questions.

"Here" Naruto says unsealing him from out the scroll revealing a Mizuki who currently looks like post 8 gates guy.

"Is he dead" Hiruzen questions.

"No he is a scum bag but I couldn't kill him but I do think it's better for him to know he betrayed he's home for nothing" Naruto explains with a stern look.

"I see, anbu" Hiruzen calls revealing a few members of the anbu.

"Yes lord 3rd" The anbu say.

"Take this man to the hospital but keep a eye on him after take him to Konoha prison" Hiruzen commands pointing to Mizuki.

"Yes sir" The anbu says grabbing Mizuki then disappearing.

"Jiji" Hinata says bursting into the office.

"Yes Hinata" Hiruzen says.

"I think" Hinata starts explains before seeing Naruto.

"What is it" Hiruzen asks.

"I thought Naruto was in danger" Hinata says.

"No Hinata I'm good I beat that creep Mizuki up" Naruto says giving her a thumbs up.

"That's good" Hinata says with a sigh.

"We'll I'm glad to see you two. I thought you two might feel sad on how your friends might have gotten gifts from their parents so I got you these" Hiruzen explains pulling out three boxes.

"What are they" Naruto questions.

"Their swords" Hiruzen explains revealing three blades.

"Your saying there for us" Hinata says.

"Yes the yellow and blue ones are for Naruto and white one is for you Hinata" Hiruzen explains

"Cool what are they called" Naruto questions.

"I thought you should have named them" Hiruzen explains.

"I think I'll call them" Naruto says.

Noboru taiyo no ken (Sword of the Rising Sun)

Noboru tsuki no ken (Sword of the Rising Moon)

"Those are pretty cool names Naruto I think I'll call mine" Hinata says.

Murasaki Fubuki no Ken (Sword of the Blizzard)

"Those are good names you two but I want to get some rest as tomorrow starts your ninja journeys" Hiruzen explains smiling.

Author's notes: Sorry the chapter took so long the next is done so it will be out next week also here are the chakra natures of the rookie 9. Shikamaru chakra natures are Earth, Wind, and Yin release. Choji's chakra natures are Earth, Fire, and Yang release. Ino has Water, Fire, and Yin release. Kiba has Lightning, Fire ,and Earth release. Shino has Lightning, Water and Yin release. Sakura has Water, Wind, Yang and Wood release. Finally Sasuke has Lighting, Fire, and Yin release.

Ps:thanks for 700 reads

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 5.2K 52
Everyone knows about Kurama, the fox demon inside Naruto. What if there was another one, a female fox demon...Kurama's daughter, that is unknown by m...
2.1K 45 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
49.6K 1K 20
Y/N is a orphan and didn't know about his parents. His dream is to become the greatest swordsman shinobi in Konoha. He became friends with naruto alo...