England to Argentina-Germangie

By KatieAspin

Angie is 15 years old. Her sister (Maria) is a famous singer and is currently on tour. Angie's Mother and Fa... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1: School
Chapter 2: News
Chapter 3: Shouting
Chapter 4: Truth
Chapter 5: Friends forever
Chapter 7: Goodbye
Chapter 6: Underneath it all
Chapter 8: Airport
Chapter 10: Time
Chapter 9: Goodbye England..
Chapter 11: The new house
Chapter 12: (I have no title for this)
Chapter 13: We meet
Chapter 14: I saw her
Chapter 15: Eyes meet
Chapter 16: Pairs..
Chapter 17: Deal or Date?
Chapter 18: Notes on napkins
Chapter 19: Salvation
Chapter 20: The view
Chapter 21: 2 Questions
Chapter 22: Music
Chapter 23: A duet
Chapter 24: The ball
Chapter 25: The best day
Chapter 26: My Romeo?
Chapter 27: A kiss..
Chapter 28: A close shave..
Chapter 29: Seal the deal..
Chapter 30: Flowers and Cake
Chapter 31: Date (Part 1)
Chapter 32: Date (Part 2)
Chapter 33: Date (Part 3)
Chapter 34: A side to German I've never seen before...
Chapter 36: Skype chats and the 'L' word..
Chapter 37: ....An eventful night....
Chapter 38: Girlfriend & Boyfriend?
Chapter 39: I promise
Chapter 40: Will you fake marry me?
Chapter 41: Fake fiancรฉ? Boyfriend?
-Not a chapter-
Chapter 42: My parents meet German.
Chapter 43: Tell me!
Chapter 44: Until I met German
Chapter 45: Adventure
Chapter 46: Old memories.
Chapter 47: Substitute teachers
Chapter 48: Meeting his parents
Chapter 49: Picture day (Part 1)
Chapter 49: Picture day (Part 2)
Chapter 50: Who 'Run the World'..girls
A/N
Sorry but....A/N
Chapter 51: A present & a surprise..

Chapter 35: Sleepovers and chats..

174 33 4
By KatieAspin

I would like to say three things quite briefly...

1) I checked my notifications...and I see that recently people have added this book and both books of "Germangie- Divorce or..?" to their reading lists so thank you for that!

2) Thank you so much for 1k votes! So happy your all enjoying this book!

3) (Sadly, not a fairly nice point to make) Some people might find copying their books flattering but I don't. I work hard and do my best to come up with my own books with my own plots and descriptions...then I see someone with the exact same plot and even very..very familiar descriptions of things in their chapters. It really saddens me to be honest. This is not me trying to cause offence to anyone but I felt like I needed to point this out. Now all I'll say is..be creative..your imagination can take you anywhere.

So thanks for the support of this book and for the support of all my other books. There's more to come..new stories...plots..twists. Keep an eye out;)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I ignored German all day. Tash and Rina noticed, they kept asking me what happened between German and I. I changed our topic of conversation that many times that I don't remember what we talked about. All I actually remember is that I promised them they could stay over at my house in return for covering for me.

"Angie, Tash and I have been thinking, tonight's the night! We have to have the sleepover tonight. Judging by your face, you need cheering up".

"Yeah Angie...You, me and Rina will have a great time. I'll bring the movies".

"And I'll bring the ice-cream, so what do you say Angie?".

Oh go on then, let's do it!".

We all hugged and laughed...That's when I saw German and Pablo. German stopped and looked over at me. I don't know if he was going to come over to talk to me..but..I didn't give him chance too.

"Tash, Rina, come on. We should go home and get sorted for tonight".

They nodded and went. German and Pablo were left stood...

"German, what are you gonna do? At every given opportunity she either walks away from you or blanks you. Wow...you must really have upset her".

"Pablo, I can't even apologise, she never gives me chance. What do I do?".

"I can't tell you what to do...all I can say is..sort it out and do it fast".

Pablo patted German on  the back and walked off.

==== 2 hours later ====

We are at my house, in my bedroom. We've got our pj's on. Our duvet's and pillows are wrapped around us all. It feels weird, this is my first sleepover...ever.

"Right, I think we need to talk with you Angie, don't you Rina?".

Rina nodded..I was confused.

"What about?".

"About a guy, you know...he's tall, quite handsome...you went on a date with him..not so long ago and now you are avoiding him. Spill Angie".

"It's nothing really".

"It's not nothing..you look as if you're going to cry".

"It's just German and I had a little argument. That's why I've been blanking him".

"You need to talk to him".

"Why do I need too?".

"Because, Tash and I noticed how all day he's been moping around the corridor's, he's always looking at you".

"Yeah, well that's not my doing".

"Never mind, who's doing it is...you need to talk to each-other".

==== Meanwhile at Pablo's house, German and Pablo were sat outside talking ====

"German, we've been sat here for ages...you need to stop moaning and sort this out".

"What am I supposed to do?".

"You need to figure that out for yourself".

"I have an idea but it involves you helping me".

Pablo rolled his eyes.

"Here we go, what do you have in mind?".

"I need you to find out Angie's skype address. If I go to her house, she will only shut the door on me but if I keep calling her non -stop on skype, she will have to eventually answer".

"That's easy done, all I need to do is text Rinam, she and Tash are staying over Angie's tonight".

"They can persuade Angie to answer me. Let's do it, text Rina".

Pablo nodded and began to text Rina.

==== Back at Angie's house ====

Angie had popped down stairs, Tash and Rina were sat on Angie's bed when Rina's phone vibrated.

She picked her phone up and read the message out loud.

"Well Tash, we know what we need to do".

"Yeah, before Angie comes back up, go on to her computer and log in to skype but first quickly text Pablo her skype address. We will log her on without her knowing".

"Won't Angie be annoyed with us for interfering Rina?".

"Probably but she will thanks us in the long run. So text him back and I'll log on to her computer".

"Okay, I guess it's our funeral if this doesn't work out".

Tash and Rina, replied to Pablo's text and logged on to Angie's skype...they heard Angie coming up the stairs..

"Quick! She's coming, act natural".

They ran to Angie's bed, pulled out so nail varnish and began to paint their nails. Angie entered the room.

"Tash, Rina, the popcorn will be ready soon".

Angie sat down on the bed.

"Okay, in the mean time...you can tell us about your argument with German".

"I told you both, it's nothing...it's all silly really".

"If it that's silly, it's silly enough to sort out".

"How do German and I sort it out?".

"Well for a start, call him".

"Call him? I don't really want to speak over the phone".

"Well that's good because I mean call him on the computer...but better still German is going to call you on skype in 10 minutes".

"Your joking?".

"Ermm...no I'm not, you both need to sort yourselves out and you're going to do so now".

I gulped... Rina is right and I can see that Tash agrees... I guess we better sort our differences out.. Here goes nothing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
155K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
123K 5.1K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...