Marino's Debt (BWWM)

By RosaParking

Jane Rogers never meant to save the Mysterious, Vincent Marino, from bleeding out; but what she really never... More

(1) I Owe You
(2) Relevations
(3) Do I Wanna Know?
(4) Jealously
(6) Being Followed
(7) Just the beginning
(8) I Can't
(9) I Want To Forget*
(10) A Secret*
(11) See You In Hell*
(12) Adeline Porter*
(13) Letting the enemy go
(14) My Love*
(15) Love triangle*
Please read!!!!
(16) Flipping the Bird*
(17) Mine
(18) S.O.S
(19) Not over yet
(20) Epilogue

(5) Gut Feeling

17.7K 734 488
By RosaParking

No one in the book just thought 'Hot damn abs'😍😂^
{}{}{}{}
I gulped.

What happened to the nice, flirty guy. Vincent's demeanor completely changed he gave a cold and powerful vibe.

"Now Jane we don't want to hurt you..." he said stoically.

After Nora tied me to a chair, Vincent was circling me slowing, gun in hand, giving my body once overs.

"Please" I begged after sitting in complete silence as he stared at me. Nora was on her phone, talking to someone in Italian.

I was fluent in 3 languages: French, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese. During senior year I decided to try a new language, Italian, I knew most of it but some of it was iffy. She kept saying that everything was ruined and that it wasn't her fault.

"Jane I'm not going to lie I think your hot but nothing more. You're boring and a bitch." he spat. That stung.

"You saved me but doesn't change anything...you still can talk....how about I cut your tongue out as a warning" he clapped once.

My eyes widen, "please Vince I beg you, I'll move or something just please don't hurt me" I begged him.

"Vince? Hmmm I like that...I like it when you beg, beg for me again princess" he ordered.

I closed my eyes, "please let me go"

"You're not as strong as I thought you would be" he started. "We haven't even gotten to the fun parts" he smiled wickedly.

"You knew I wasn't going to say anything especially since you were with me for the past week" I croaked.

"Yes but I knew you were having doubts about me" he said, gun still pointed at me.

"At first yeah but I dropped it...because I thought you were-" I started but was rudely interrupted by Nora.

"That's what we do Jane we lie and we lie, its in our blood. We don't care about people's feelings, and if Vincent doesn't kill you Dante and Silas will. Vincent we might as well let her go and tip Silas where she's at, gives us the advantage" she piped.

No I wouldn't even last 2 days, they were giants. Vincent looked at me then pulled his phone out.

"Non importa chi sia. Ho visto la ragazza che tu e tuo fratello ha visto. Ha detto che ha in programma a raccontare ai poliziotti. Vive nel campus, dormitorio 193" he said smirking. (it doesn't matter who this is. I saw the girl that saw you and your brother. She said she plans on telling the cops. She lives on the campus, dorm 193).

He hung up and then smiled. "My little princess, I'm sorry it had to be this way I just can afford you opening your mouth"

They untied me then I felt a sharp pain in the back of head, and I felt myself slipping.
--//--//--//--

I snapped up and realized I was tied to my dorm bed, with a sock in my mouth. My head was throbbing, I was now wearing sweat pants and a tank top. I lifted my headed to look around, they left me in here. I saw 2 fully packed bags near the door.

Nora's side was empty as if she was never here. I felt panicked, those brutes were going to kill me.

After what felt like hours, there was a knock on the door. I tried to scream but it was muffled.

I heard the shake a little then a crash, Someone kicked my door down.

It was one of the brothers, I started to panic. I struggled against the ties, screaming still.

He walked to me slowly, "So your the bitch that snitched"

"No" I tried to say over the rag in my mouth. He laughed then took the rag out of my mouth.

"What?" He smiled. Of course he was smiling he was about to kill me.

"No, I didn't snitch.. I spent my night drunk and woke up and then got tied up by criminals..no offense" I panted.

"Hey none taken and how do I know your telling the truth?" He said with raised eyebrows.

"Because if you want to kill Vincent and Nora Marino then I'll tell you where they are...but you have to promise to leave me alone after" I negotiated.

"Are negotiating with me?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"Uh...no I'm just suggesting...like if you want" I said nervously.

He nodded amused, "What's your name, sweetheart?"

Should I lie? I've already made a mistake, giving criminals my real name.

"Hello?" He said. "oh I'm sorry it's...Zoey"

"Sure" he said knowing I was lying.

"Um can you untie me than kill me?" I asked him.

"Who said I was ever going to kill you? The most I was going to do was roughen you up" he said pulling a knife out and I struggled against the ties.

"Relax 'Zoey' I'm untying you" he said calmly then citing the ropes from my hands and ankles.

I gave him a quick thank you. "I'm a nice guy, so when I ask you questions I expect the truth no bullshit, okay Zoey" he said lowly twirling the knife.

I nodded. "Did you snitch? Be honest or I'm going to have to hurt you and I really don't want to" he said strained.

"No I promise, I was to scared to" I told him.

"Hmm I want to believe that but I'm just not sure..so I'm going to cut your arm okay? Don't scream or I'll slap you" he bellowed.

I started to cry, he pushed me on the bed and held me down grabbing my arm and cut my arm.

I whimpered swallowing a scream in my throat. "Please I promise I'm not lying like I told you earlier I'll tell you where they are just let me live" I sobbed.

I felt a sting on my right cheek, "Stop trying to negotiate with me, I decided what I do with you" he bellowed in my ear.

I shivered, "Sorry.... Bay Wells condos, top floor, 2nd door to your right" I told him closing my eyes waiting for impact.

"You're dumb but I like you maybe my pops will let us keep you around" he chuckled.

He got off of me and helped me up. He went to go grab the bags near the door. I saw blood peeking through is right shoulder.

"Hey um your bleeding" I said going up to him to examine it. "Oh it's nothing I'll take care of it" he said grabbing the bags.

He was a giant, 6'4 and buff and not going to lie a really nice butt. "No it's getting worse I can stop the bleeding" I told him.

I owed him this for not killing me. He dropped the bag and stripped off his shirt.

"Stop the bleeding then" he said sitting on my bed. My mouth went dry and I went to got get my kit from under my bed.

I grabbed some gauze and stitching tools. He had a stab wound there, not as bad as the one he and his brother gave Vincent but bad enough for it to not stop bleeding.

"What's your name and no bullshit" I quoted him earlier. "ha funny I'm Silas and I know your name isn't Zoey..its Jane" he said.

"Then why'd you ask?"

"To see if you would lie to me, which you totally did" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He had black hair with light brown eyes. He jawline structure was sharp I must say.

He cleared his throat and I quickly grabbed the stitching tools and went to work. I bandaged him up and gave him back his shirt.

"There all better" I said. "You a medical student?" He asked and I nodded.

"Cool lets go" he said and we walked out of the dorm room.

He led me to a Prius, I giggled. He drives a Prius that's adorable..okay stop Jane your leaving with another criminal because your life sucks act like it I told myself.

"It has great mileage and it's good for the environment" he told me putting the bags in the trunk. "Hey I didn't say anything" I told him. "yeah but you wanted to" he said opening my door for me. Ugh gentlemen.

"You can go to sleep we won't get to our destination for another 9 hours" he said.

My eyes widen ugh, "quick question before I take a little siesta, I told you where Vince and Nora where how come your not going to go get them?"

"Because they probably left, it would be dumb to stay..we'll find them" he said.

I nodded and leaned the chair back closing my eyes

+•+•+•+
"Janey wake up" I heard a voice. I whipped my hand in he direction hitting someone. Oh shit I forgot about Silas. But whatever it's payback for slapping me.

"Ouch, get up I'm tired and can't drive anymore" he said.

I yawned and got out of the car. We were outside a motel 6.

"Yeah can I get 2 queens, please?" He asked the scrawny motel clerk.

The clerk nodded and handed us the keys. Silas grabbed our bags and led me to our room.

"I'm going to take a shower" he said walking to the bathroom.

I shrugged and changed into my pjs I could take a shower in the morning.

I took my sweats off and got under the covers.

"Credo che il suo fratello e lei è caldo, che io chiamo dibs quando sarà il momento. Dovremmo arrivare domani sera. Bye con amore Dante" I heard Silas say. Really dibs? I mentally rolled my eyes. After that I fell asleep.(I believe her and brother she's hot, I call dibs when the time comes. We should get there by tomorrow night. Bye with love Dante)
-/-/-
"Hey wake up" I heard Silas say.

I got up threw my covers off and laid there for an extra 5 minutes.

"Mm lacy, me likey" I heard Silas chuckled.

Shit I forgot, I jumped out of bed grabbed my bag and ran to the bathroom. "Your but jiggles when you run" he laughed.

My cheeks were burning, I hurried to take my shower. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt that had hello kitty and on it.

I walked out and put my dirty clothes in a plastic bag and we checked out.

"So where are we going...like what's the address?" I asked.

"I'm going to pretend you're joking about the address part and you'll see when we get there" he sighed.

"Can we get some breakfast" I asked sweetly.

"Yeah there's a McDonald's down the street" he said. I didn't really want McDonald's but, whatever.

After we ate he drove for a couple hours. I started to think about everything, I really didn't want to die. I really need to learn how to fight and shoot a gun because I was having a gut feeling that things were going to get a whole lot worse for me

:|:|:|:|:
What do you think of Silas? Is he a potential love interest or a really good friend?

Silas or Vincent?

Not edited

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 278 39
Book I of the Mafia Escapades series (Completed) Nova Davis was only months away from her graduation just before she received the devastating news a...
855K 22.3K 43
When the death of her father leaves an innocent woman vulnerable in the twisted war between two Mafias, will the Mafia who saves her turn out to be j...
274K 11.1K 36
He seemed sweet at first but was actually insane, and she was insane for loving him. His dark, murderous, chaotic lifestyle was a danger to her rela...
196K 11.1K 69
Copyrighted 2020 "Piccolina, don't give me that look." Leo's accent became thicker, more rugged as he spoke. He pressed Carmin against the door, quic...