The Akuma (Ghost X Y/n)

By SinistxrCatx

A mission futile without you is on Captain Price's hands. Coming from a despicable family, you've become the... More

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ INTRO ♥ {Please Read}
Ch. 1) The Fool
Ch. 2) The Capture
Ch. 3) Curiosity Killed the Cat
Ch. 4) Mission Possible?
Ch. 5) The Grinch
Ch. 6) Sweet Dreams or Wet Dreams
Ch. 7) Stare Into My Soul
Ch. 8) Killer Whales
Ch. 10) This Feeling
Ch. 11) A Dream Come True
Ch. 12) Family Reunion
Ch. 13) A Ghost Can't Die
Ch. 14) Lost And Found
Ch. 15) Nothing Means Nothing
Ch. 16) Stubborn Search
Ch. 17) Simon Says
Ch. 18) Staring Contest
Ch. 19) Trust Fall
Ch. 20) Jealous of The King
Ch. 21) Call Me Your Aphrodisiac
Ch. 22) Self Care
Ch. 23) Secret Service
Ch. 24) My Love Mine All Mine

Ch. 9) Inner Child

3.7K 107 101
By SinistxrCatx

-- MENTIONS OF SA --

 -- ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ --

You felt your eyes blink. You knew your eyes were open but your brain was so confused, you couldn't see anything, it was pitch black. 

You then realised you were sitting down on a chair. Feeling your arms and legs tied to the chair you start squirming little by little becoming more aware of your physical state.

Grunting, trying to set yourself free you hear something in the darkness in front of you. Like something slightly moved across the floor, causing you to freeze. 

You felt your eyes search the room but you still couldn't see anything. Your heart was racing at this point, your breath becoming quick and shallow. You heard slight ringing in your ears paired with your heart beating.

You knew something was in the room with you, but you had no idea who or what it was. Still darting your eyes across the darkness, you finally muttered some courage to speak.

"h-hello? Is anyone there?"

You heard a little girl crying. Her cries echoed.

"Hello? Who is that?" You say again, your mind still trying to make sense of what was going on.

She stopped crying and started sniffling.

"Hello?" You said again.

"hi." You heard softly, a little girl spoke. She sounded a little far, but close enough.

"Who is that? Where are we and why are we here?" You asked still so confused.

The girl sniffled again.

"I don't know *sniffle* my dad put me in here, he- he said that I didn't do good today."

"Your dad? What's your dad's name? Didn't do good at what?"

"He said I didn't listen *sniffle* and said that I need to be taught to listen *sniff* and then all these men came in and-"

She started sobbing. You can tell she was sobbing into something maybe her arm or a pillow, but it was muffled.

"Hey, listen to me, you need to tell me who your dad is and I can get both of us out of here."

"I HATE HIM" She screamed, still muffled. You could tell she was hurt and filled with all sorts of uncontrollable emotions.

"I can help, let me help, I just need to know who we are dealing with?" Your eyes still searched across the abyss, trying to find any sort of visible life.

She calmed down a little bit.

"i'm so cold." You heard her softly say.

"Hey, I really need to know who you're dad is, then we can get to somewhere safe and warm."

"safe and warm?"

"Yea, I just need you to tell me what happened." 

After a couple of seconds of trying to regain herself, she answered.

"*sniff* My dad was making me do a new thing with my sickles today, but, I couldn't do it. I was really tired *sniff* and *sniff* I just wanted to sleep. So when he left I laid on the ground for a while and fell asleep, when I woke up *sniff* he was grabbing my arm and pulling me somewhere. Then he threw me in here and then those men they-" She started sobbing again.

Your heart started racing way faster than before. Your breath heavy and quick you asked.

"What's your dad's name?"

"THEY HURT ME! I- I'm so cold, my skin is cold, i wanna tear off my skin." Her uncontrolled high pitched screams were filled with pain and sorrow. while she mumbled the last part of her sentence.

"Who is your dad?" You said now with less patience.

"DID YOU NOT HEAR ME! THEY HURT ME! THEY HURT ME!" Her screaming echoed through your head making you light headed. Your ears were ringing even louder now, making you wince at the sound.

"Answer me." You said, breath still quick, heart racing, body shaking.

"THEY HURT ME! THEY HURT YOU! THEY RIPPED YOUR CLOTHES TO SHREDS AND USED YOU! YOU'RE USED! HOW CAN YOU LIVE IN YOUR OWN SKIN!? HOW CAN BEAR BEING ALIVE KNOWING?! HOW?! THEY HURT YOU!!"

"WHO ARE YO-"

"HE HURT US!"

"y/n?"

"y/n?!"

"Hey! y/n, wake up!"

Your eyes shot open while your upper body bolted forwards.

"Y/n?! What the hell happened?"

You were grasping your chest trying to catch your breath.

"Y/n?! Talk to me!"

You looked beside you, your vision was blurry. 

Trying to regain full consciousness you realized it was Ghost beside you.

"Y/n?!"

You felt your breath and heart slowing down as you sat back against the pillows on your bed.

"Y/n, hey, what just happened?"

"It's nothing I just had a nightmare." You said still a little breathless.

"Well it seemed a lot more than just a nightmare."

He reached out his hand towards your face causing you flinch away.

"relax, you're not in your dream anymore."

He swiped his thumb across your cheek, now aware that you were crying.

You also noticed that he was holding you, his farthest arm wrapped around your body. You thought about tantalizing him about it, but you actually could use some comfort. 

Your breath now starting to reach a normal state you asked,

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I was going to come yell at you for being late at a meeting with the captain, but then I saw you shaking and crying in your sleep." 

"Oh. We have a meeting with captain?"

"Yep, he's waiting for us now."

"Oh shit then what are we waiting for." You quickly tried to untangle the covers wrapped around you.

"Hey take it easy you might have a heart atta-"

You got up. You didn't realize it yet until he just stared at you. You were in your pajamas, or in other words, you had panties and a loose tank-top without a bra on. You completely ignored it when your mind shifted elsewhere.

"Wait, Where's Orca?"

"Uhm she's over there"

You saw her sleeping in a box.

"Oh good. I thought I launched her while I was ripping the sheets off."

You ran to your closet quickly putting on something more appropriate.

"Okay, let's go."

Ghost followed, still not saying a word.

-

"Mornin' Captain I'm so sorry I'm late-"

"Late? I think I grew a couple of grey hairs waiting for you, you better have a good reason as to why."

"Yes, I ha-"

"With all due respect captain, we have no time, we need to start this meeting as quick as possible."

Price looked at Ghost and then back to you.

"I see you both have found a liking to each other, I'm glad. But if this happens again I won't be telling you to just sit down." He gestured for you both to sit, in which you did.

"Alright, we've found a way to get to the entrance. Ideally,  we have to know if this whole 'them letting us in peacefully' is going to work." Laswell said

"Well how do we do that?" Gaz questioned

"I don't know, that's why I said Ideally."

"Then what do we know?" Ghost asked

"We know that the Dokus know about what happened at the abandoned restaurant and now officially see all of us as a threat, well, per se, they don't actually know it was us specifically but once they see y/n's face they'll catch on quickly. But that's not important right now, right now I need status on your plan y/n."

"Plan?"

"Yes. I'm assuming you have one."

"Uh no. I thought you guys just wanted me to teach these guys how to kick ass." Captain chuckled at your remark.

"Listen to me y/n, you better take this shit seriously, because it's not only your life at stake but everyone in this god damn building. So yes, you better have a plan and you better make it a damn good plan, cause' we need number one, that's why you're here."

You didn't say anything.

"Alright this was a short meeting, I just wanted to update you all on the status of the mission. Hopefully we have more intel next time." Captain price said.

"You may leave now."

You walked out the room, the whole time you kept remembering your dream and tried to figure out what it meant or if it even meant anything and it's just your childhood trauma coming out ot play. But that doesn't matter, you knew Laswell was right, you had to make some sort of plan so that you weren't winging this whole thing. So right after the meeting you went to your room.

You started to think what would be the most efficient way to teach these guys, you didn't want to jump into the knives just yet, you wanted to start with more combat skills.

'yes, that's perfect I'll start by everyday teaching them a new move and by the end of the week they have to fight me and use all of them. I also won't start teaching them how to fight multiple people until a couple of months from now.'

You wrote this all down on a piece of paper, writing down specific moves you thought were detrimental to learn.

By the time you were done it was already time to start training for the day.

You got up and walked out of your room going to the indoor training facility. 

"I know your secret."

You stopped in your tracks, you were just outside of your room and looked to your right where a voice came from

It was a dark hallway, you couldn't see anything

"Hello?"

"It seems like the darkness always reveals your truths, huh?"

"Who are you?" You said trying to squint your way through the invisible.

"I am your secret."

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

913K 27.9K 54
You never thought you'd be more than just a Artillery and Missiles Officer, you never thought you actually go out into the field in the midst of war...
75.2K 2.5K 16
This is a slow burn, enemies to lovers fanfiction. I hope you enjoy :) You are chosen as the right-hand man to General Hodges who oversees an America...
449K 9.7K 56
Gₕₒₛₜ ₓ ₒC fₑₘₐₗₑ ᵣₑₐdₑᵣ. Your father was one of the most important commanders for the government, after his death in action, deep inside you there w...
51.1K 1.3K 35
Jamie Hendricks is an AWOL Helicopter Pilot hiding in the American wilderness when suspicious helicopters are spotted over her office. Her involvemen...