Traitor ⭒ Peter Pettigrew

Autorstwa flowermeadowes

⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, th... Więcej

Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter One: A hundred and fifty points
Chapter Two: Bad News
Chapter Three: Engagement
Chapter Four: Fireworks
Chapter Five: The Slug Club
Chapter Six: Toujours pur
Chapter Seven: Free
Chapter Eight: Scars
Chapter Nine: Friend?!
Chapter Ten: Miscommunication
Chapter Eleven: Last Chance
Chapter Twelve: Twist & Shout
Chapter Thirteen: Three Little Words
Chapter Fourteen: GRYFFINDOR vs HUFFLEPUFF
Chapter Fifteen: Summer 1978
Chapter Sixteen: The Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree
Chapter Seventeen: Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November
Chapter Eighteen: A Very Potter Wedding
Part Two
Chapter Nineteen: Angelika & Simon
Chapter Twenty: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty One: Brother
Chapter Twenty Two: Fault
Twenty Three: Star Wars
Chapter Twenty Four: The Daisy Chains
Twenty Five: Father Dearest
Chapter Twenty Six: Potter
Chapter Twenty Seven: Last Christmas
Twenty Eight: Wolf's Cry
Twenty Nine: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Chapter Thirty: A Goodbye Present
Chapter Thirty One: Deatheaters
Chapter Thirty Two: Trust No One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four: 1st November 1981
Chapter Thirty Five: Funeral
Part three
Chapter Thirty Six: Seven Years Later
Chapter Thirty Seven: A New Beginning
Chapter Thirty Eight: Family
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Visitor & His Dog
Chapter Forty: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter Forty One: My Darling Mother
Chapter Forty Two: Kreacher's Vengeance
Chapter Forty Three: Rescue Mission
Chapter Forty Four: Portraits
Chapter Forty Five: First Day Nerves
FortySix:Do Not Enter Without the Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black
Chapter Forty Seven: Christmas With Snakes
Chapter Forty Eight: The Mass Breakout
Chapter Forty Nine: You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
Chapter Fifty: Summer 1996
Chapter Fifty One- A Close Call
Chapter Fifty Two: The Fall Of Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Fifty Three: Parvulus
Chapter Fifty Four: Last Dance
Chapter Fifty Five: Traitor
Chapter Fifty Six: Cowardly Rat
Chapter Fifty Seven: Checkmate
Chapter Fifty Eight: Brave Lion
Chapter Fifty Nine: Loss
Chapter Sixty: Safe But Not Sound
Chapter Sixty One: The Battle Of Hogwarts
EPILOGUE
New fic!!
What if...
Chapter One: Telling The Truth
Chapter Two: The Wrath Of Sirius Black
Chapter Three: Horcruxes
Chapter Four: A Secret Keeper
Chapter Five: Lost Love
Chapter Six: R.A.B
Chapter Seven: You Are Not A Monster
Chapter Eight: Captive
EPILOGUE (what if version)

Chapter Nine: The Final Chapter

759 23 12
Autorstwa flowermeadowes

Three days earlier...

"We need a way to lure Voldemort somewhere, we need him to think he's won and then we attack." Sirius said, hurriedly.

"And how do you expect to lure him somewhere?" Marlene asked. "It's not like we can tell him to go where Lily and James are-"

"Yes we can." Aries spoke up.

They all turned to her.

"Someone could let slip that I'm the secret keeper. We'd get Harry out beforehand, he'd be safe, and then when Voldemort turns up we'll all be there to attack him-"

Sirius shook his head. "Aries, that's too dangerous-"

"No it's not, I can't give them any information if they torture me. That's the way the Fidelius charm is designed. The most they can do is hold me hostage." she said, cutting off her brother. "In that time Peter will know that they've got me and he'll warn you. Then I'll fend them off for a bit and then at the last second I'll tell them, make it seem like they've won, but they haven't."

Sirius shook his head.

"Sirius. Please, this is the only plan we've got. You can't protect me from everything, I'm not a child, this isn't our parents this is real life. I have to do this." Aries told him.

He looked at Peter. "You think this is the best idea?"

Peter nodded, standing next to Aries. "Yeah. And I'll be there the entire time. Nothing will happen to her."

Sirius sighed in defeat. "You really are my sister."

"And you're a very over protective brother." she replied.

He turned and looked at Dumbledore. "We've got a plan."

☽☆☾

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry-" Aries said, running towards Peter and cupping his cheek. "I didn't know they would do that- I tried- I tried to wait longer-"

"It's okay-" he breathed. "You did good, they'll be waiting for him, Star."

She knelt down to his level. "Do you think you can stand?"

"Yeah," he winced, trying his best, Aries helped him, allowing him to put his weight on her.

"Come on, we just need to get out of here," she said, walking out through the door.

Peter breathed heavily as they stumbled through the hallways as Aries was trying to find the door she had seen previously.

"I'm sorry, I saw it earlier, I thought it was here." she said as they reached another dead end.

"I need a moment." Peter puffed, he leant back on the wall. "I'm sorry I just need a second."

"It's fine." Aries nodded, but it wasn't fine, they were both wandless, lost in the middle of a death eater lair with no way to figure out how to get out. She checked the hallway while he rested to make sure no one would find them.

"Okay, I'm ready." he said, holding back a groan as Aries put his arm back around her shoulder. "I think if you go right at the end of here there should be a door."

They continued down the hall. "I think I see it," Aries said, but as they got closer she saw a figure walk out of a room and into the same corridor.

"Aries?" Narcissa whispered, she stared at her younger cousin, then towards Peter.

Aries watched her carefully, a frightened look on her face as Narcissa walked closer and closer then straight past her without another word. Aries wanted to turn around but she knew she had to get Peter out.

"Come on,"

☽☆☾

As soon as they reached outside they apparated straight to Andromeda Tonks' house, that was the safe house, where Harry was staying at.

"Andy?" Aries called out, she walked Peter over to the sofa. "Andromeda?"

"Aries!" she rushed out, she looked at Peter, his eyes were shut tight. "What happened?"

"Cruciatus curse and... I don't know... they beat him as well-" she said, Peter reached out for her hand she held onto it tightly.

"I'll get some towels to clean him up-" Andromeda began but she was cut off by a loud crack then a scream.

"ANDROMEDA!"

Aries tensed up, the distressed cry came from Sirius, he ran in carrying an unconscious Remus, crimson blood all over his dark brown robes. "He got hit, I don't know what to do-" tears ran down his face.

Andromeda pulled them aside, tending to Remus, Sirius wouldn't let go of his hand.

Aries knelt next to him.

"It was my fault, he stood in front of me, this is my fault-" Sirius whispered, shaking his head. "He could die because of me."

"No, no he won't. He'll be okay-"

Andromeda began panicking, her hands were covered in Remus' blood.

"Andy? What's happening-" Sirius asked, his voice full of worry.

"His pulse... it's slowing-"

"No, no that can't happen! Andromeda please!"

"Sirius I'm trying-"

"Try harder! I can't lose him!" Sirius cried.

"Aries take him outside-"

"I'm not leaving him-"

"ARIES!" Andromeda shouted.

Aries took Sirius' arm. "Sirius come on."

He reluctantly stood up, not taking his eyes off Remus as Aries walked him to the garden.

"I can't lose him, Aries, I can't." he whispered.

"I know," She said softly, she couldn't remember the last time she had seen her brother so vulnerable, he would never let himself get like this even when he was a child, he would always put on a brave face, pretend he was fine. Just like he always did. But now, he looked scared, and hopeless.

He sat down on the garden swing, his head in his hands. Aries took a seat next to him.

"He's Remus Lupin, he'll be fine."

Sirius looked up at the sky, letting out a deep breath. "You know he was the one to ask me out first. Everyone always assumes it was me because I'm such an extrovert but... it was him."

Aries glanced over at him to see him wiping his cheek with his sleeve.

"Our first date was at the Hogs Head, because it was far out no one would see us there. We'd stolen the invisibility cloak from James." he smiled at the memory. "He ordered Butterbeer with chocolate syrup and I thought it was the most disgusting thing he could have done... literally almost ended the date then and there." Sirius said, making Aries chuckle a little bit.

"And then he told me to try it and I said, 'Fuck no, Moony you absolute weirdo.' and then I tried it and safe to say he was onto something. I can't have a plain butterbeer ever again."

"I was terrified of you finding out about us," he continued. "I knew we had a really good relationship for brother and sister but I thought if you knew you'd... I don't know, be funny I guess, I thought you wouldn't accept me. Remus used to always tell me I was being stupid, and that you would also think I was stupid-"

"He wasn't wrong." Aries said.

"Yeah, well it was just like him to be right, huh?" Sirius said, he sighed heavily. "I don't know what I would do without him."

Andromeda opened the back door, a small smile on her face. "He's going to be fine."

Aries let out a breath of relief, she was sure Sirius did so as well.

"Pete's asking for you, Aries,"

"Let us tend to our injured partners." Sirius said, walking back inside, Aries followed him walking towards Peter, who had what seemed like a smile but she couldn't tell from all the bruises.

"Hey," he said softly.

"Hey," she replied. "You look a right state."

"Speak for yourself." he scoffed.

She looked at her reflection in the window. "Oh shit, I didn't realise I looked like that." she said, attempting to tame her hair.

"Don't worry, you look beautiful anyway."

"So do you."

"You're a shit liar."

"Shut up," she laughed, holding his hand, "You're okay, right?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah,"

"Then I'm great.... Just a few bruises here and there. I'll live."

"You better,"

☽☆☾

October 31st 1981 became a wizarding holiday, the day the Dark Lord was defeated by a bunch of twenty year olds, each one of them were awarded a First Class Order Of Merlin award for their bravery.

Celebrations lasted for weeks, there was a continuous party held at Potter Manor, James and Lily Potter and their son saved the world as they know it with all of their friends.

Marlene McKinnon wouldn't stop telling the story of how she helped defeat Voldemort.

"And then I stuck him with this curse and then he went down and then Benedict used my favourite spell-"

"Marls, I have to stop you there." Benjy said, putting his hands up.

"What is it? Did I tell the story wrong?"

"No no, you're a fantastic story teller, your description of the spells is amazing." he laughed. "But my name isn't Benedict."

"Aha, I was right. It is Benjamin."

"No. It's Benoit."

Marlene stared at him. "What?"

"Benoit Fenwick."

"Fuck off, since when are you French-"

"I've always been French-"

"What?"

Aries chuckled at the two, Peter looked over. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"Ben's name isn't anything."

"Huh?"

She smiled. "He was literally born Benjy. His name is just Benjy Fenwick. He hasn't even got a middle name, he's just taking the piss,"

Peter chuckled at the two and then looked back at Aries. "Hey, we're okay, aren't we?"

Aries nodded, she rested her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, we're okay." she hesitated for a moment. "But you're going to have to get that covered." she pointed at his arm.

Peter agreed, kissing the top of her head. "Absolutely."

The couple turned back to Benjy and Marlene who were still squabbling about Benjy's name.

______________

Ahahahaah you guys really thought it was gonna be a sad ending ahahahahahahahaha (sorry for laughing, I genuinely did feel really bad about the last chapter)

I've still got the epilogue which will be posted in a few days, I really hope you enjoyed this and have a lovely day ☺️☺️☺️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 49.9K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
386K 12.6K 86
Trouvaille - something lovely discovered by chance A Slytherin and a Gryffindor are sworn enemies. Families, friendships, relationships, all are inf...
24.7K 351 73
"I'm sorry, I just... remembered something," she muttered as her fingers traced the scars on her throat. He placed his hands on her shoulders before...
101K 3K 45
"Y/n, I will always be here for you." "Promise?" "I promise." ~*𓃦*~ Going to Hogwarts was something Y/n Black had been looking forward to her ent...