Thy Empress (Erwin Smith x FE...

By 3mooie

{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this story's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner... More

disclaimer
prologue
part i
part ii
part iii
part iv
part v
part vi
part vii
part viii
part ix
part x
part xi
part xii
part xiii
part xiv
part xv
part xvi
part xvii
part xviii
part xix
part xx
part xxi
part xxii
part xxiii
part xxiv
part xxv
part xxvi
part xxvii
part xxviii
part xxix
part xxx
part xxxi
part xxxii
part xxxiii
part xxxiv
part xxxv
part xxxvi
part xxxvii
part xxxviii
part xxxix
part xl
part xlii
part xliii
part xliv
part xlv
part xlvi
part xlvii (The Legend of Nadia)
part xlviii
part xlix
part l
part li
part lii
part liii
part liv
part lv
part lvi
part lvii
part lviii
part lix
part lx
part lxi
part lxii
part lxiii
part lxiv
part lxv
part lxvi
part lxvii
part lxviii
part lxix
part lxx
part lxxi
part lxxii
epilogue

part xli

2K 78 46
By 3mooie

Word Count - 2,165 words

Like the morning sun, warm and bright, she shone beautifully with warmth and unexplainable brightness. Even with her sleeping figure, she remained gorgeous.

The emperor dared to stare at his sleeping wife, whom he kept a tight hold in his arms for the whole night, until morning came.

It was an amazing night for him, and he knows it's the same for Y/n. He will always remember his first night with his empress.

"Hmm..."

A smile crept onto the blond man's lips, seeing Y/n's brows furrow because of the sunlight that shone on her. He raised his hand up, shielding her face from the sun.

Just when he thought the empress would remain sleeping, Y/n slowly opened her eyes. Still sleepy, she innocently stared at him. "Good morning, empress." He flashed the h/c-haired woman with a small smile.

Y/n seemed to have completely woken up.

Blood rushed to her cheeks upon her, remembering everything that happened between her and her husband last night.

Erwin was amused when Y/n hid her face, burying it onto his chest out of extreme embarrassment. He let out a chuckle as soon as he realized why Y/n suddenly hid.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, empress. Can you look at me, please?"

Y/n shook her head.

The emperor laughed a bit. He sat up a little, keeping one hand on Y/n's side, while his other hand had leaned onto his head.

He stared at his wife with a teasing look on his eyes. "Please don't tell me you'll hide from me from now on because we finally did it together? I wouldn't want to play hide and seek with my wife." Erwin sighed.

"You're giving me ideas, your majesty."

Y/n sighed as she finally looked at her husband, who raised one brow at her.

"I will hide from you-"

The empress wasn't able to continue her attempt to tease Erwin back when he stole her lips. "No can do, empress." Erwin said.

She remained calm despite her heart that was already slamming against her chest.

Y/n faked a cough, she sat up, holding the blanket to her body. She feels conscious as to how the emperor is staring at her. "We should get up now, and get ready, right...?"

Erwin sat up, too. He moved closer to the
h/c-haired woman, and kissed her shoulder blades. He admired every mark he left on her. "I wish we wouldn't have to, empress."

The empress couldn't help but smile.

Who knew Erwin was a clingy man?

"You haven't greeted me back, yet."

The blond man kisses her left eye, making her close it, while her other eye squints. She let out a small chuckle. "Good morning, your majesty." Erwin then smiled at her.

"You're lovely like the sun, empress."

Y/n is lost for words, she just stared at Erwin, giving him an affectionate look.

She doesn't know what she should say, but she might as well show that she is grateful for the compliment of her sweet husband.

"Stay here first, empress. I'll call your ladies-in-waiting. Don't get up rashly."

"Yes, your majesty."

Erwin kissed her before getting out of their bed, he already has his pants on, which Y/n was thankful for because she didn't want to look away so suddenly if ever the emperor is still naked.

She watched while Erwin picked up his shirt on the floor, then wore it, leaving two buttons open, revealing his reddish chest.

The h/c-haired woman was flustered as she kept remembering their first night together.

He was so careful with me last night. Like I was a fragile glass he could break with just a light hold. He was so patient despite his hunger. The emperor remained respectful.

Her thoughts made her to smile.

Y/n followed her husband with her vision, as Erwin makes his way to the door.

She stared at him while he was still at her sight. Erwin looked back at her, he smiled before leaving. I can't believe he loves me.

I wonder when it started?

When did he start longing for me? It may be selfish of me to hope that he has loved me for a long time already...just like how much I've loved him since meeting him, but I still hope so.

The h/c-haired woman looked at the window, she admired the pleasant view of the bright sky. She was in awe upon seeing two birds landed outside the window.

Suddenly, her smile faded when another bird arrived, and stood beside male bird.

Y/n's brows furrowed, she gulped upon remembering Empress Marie. Maybe I should pay the previous empress a visit.

"Empress...are you okay?"

The h/c-haired woman snapped out of her thoughts upon hearing Erwin's voice. She looked at the door. The blond man just got back, and he's with Lady Finger, Historia and Frieda. "Y-yes...I am completely okay."

Erwin stared at his wife, he doubt Y/n's answer. He saw the guilt on Y/n's eyes, and he may have an idea why she looked like that for a moment.

The emperor just brushed it off for now, he looked at Y/n's ladies-in-waiting, signaling them to tend to Y/n.

Lady Finger made his way towards Y/n, holding a silk robe. "Your majesty...please."

Historia and Frieda also went to Y/n, they helped her to get out of the bed.

Y/n's legs shook as soon as she tried to stand, she frowned upon feeling soreness between her legs. It hurts...oh my goodness.

Lady Finger helped her put on her robe, while Frieda tied her hair in a loose ponytail. Historia handed her a glass of water. She looked at her servants to thank them, but felt embarrassed as soon as she saw the teasing look on their faces.

"Stop smiling, you three." Y/n frowned.

Historia and Frieda giggled, while Lady Finger just smiled.

Ugh...this is so embarrassing.

Historia went out to call Erwin back.

The emperor walked in inside the room, making his way towards Y/n. The three other ladies smiled while they watch the emperor picked up their beloved empress.

"I-I can walk, your majesty..."

"No...you shouldn't force yourself."

Y/n felt her face heat up when Erwin gave her another kiss on the forehead. She's even more embarrassed knowing that there are other people seeing them.

"You should just rest for today, empress. I'll bring you to your residence."

In the end, the empress couldn't refuse her emperor.

--

Three days have passed since then, the news of the emperor and empress spending the night together were fast to spread around the imperial palace.

Hange, Moblit, Nanaba, Mike and Levi stared at Erwin, who's humming while reading some stressful appeals.

Never once did they saw the blond man working so happy, not at least before he lost the previos empress.

"He's scaring me." Hange whispered

"Same..." Moblit sighed heavily.

"Yeah...he's in love." Mike mumbled.

"The empress seemed...to have made him so happy in their first night." Nanaba smirked.

"He looks like an idiot." Levi said.

What the raven-haired man said made his friends cackle, causing the emperor to look at them, raising a brow, but still smiling.

"What could be so funny?" Erwin asked.

The five stopped, then stared at Erwin teasingly. Levi crossed an arm over his chest. He smirked at the blond emperor.

"It's just that...you look so happy, your majesty. It's been three days, you know?"

"Oh..." Erwin chuckled. He just shrugged.

He's happy, not only because he finally claimed Y/n, but because he was finally able to confess how he really feels for his wife. "What is the empress doing right now?" The blond man curiously asked.

"Her majesty is having a tea party with noble ladies, your majesty. Duchess Kuchel, Duchess Fritz and Lady Jaeger are at her tea party, and more other noble women."

Erwin nodded, he signed the last appeal he has for today, then began to keep his things.

"I should show up somehow, then..."

Levi rolled his eyes.

He just wants to see his wife.

--

"Your majesty, I have brought you a gift."

Y/n looked at Lady Carla Jaeger, she smiled, nodding her head. "Is that so? I would love to see it, Lady Jaeger."

Carla smiled widely. She stood up, then took out the black and gold small box that she had kept beside her seat.

Y/n was stunned upon seeing a pair of pearl earrings, and also a bracelet and necklace.

"My husband was gifted pearls from one of his patients just last month, he gave it to me afterwards but I have heard from my son that you are fond of pearls, your majesty. I came to a decision to give you a gift for this day, this is also my thanks for inviting me to your tea party." Carla curtsy to Y/n.

The empress smiled as she took the pearl earrings from inside the box. "They're beautiful, Lady Jaeger. Thank you for your gift. I'm glad to have you here, too."

Carla blushed a little, she let out a small genuine laugh. She's just really happy.

But her smile slowly faded away when her eyes met Dina. The blond woman stared at him for a moment, and she ended up feeling intimidated. Dina then looked away from, focusing on the empress' instead.

"I should also give you a gift, your majesty." Duchess Ackerman spoke.

The raven-haired woman smiled, seeing
Y/n who is holding the fan she gifted her six years ago. "Why, thank you, Duchess Ackerman. I hope it's a new hand fan."

Y/n laughed, making the others laugh, too.

"Your majesty..."

The empress was interrupted when Lady Finger approached her. "Hmm?"

"The emperor is here."

Her eyes widened, Y/n looked at the entrance, feeling her heart race as soon as she saw the emperor arriving.

"Your majesty...!"

The other women present around panicked as soon as they saw Erwin.

Duchess Ackerman, Duchess Fritz and Lady Braun are the only ones who remain calm, for they always see the emperor whenever there's an assembly in the imperial palace.

Everyone bowed at the emperor.

Y/n bowed lightly to pay her respect to the blond man. "Your majesty, what brings you here?" The emperor took her right hand.

She gulped when Erwin gently pulled her close to him, then kissed her cheek.

"I wanted to see you."

The other women smiled at how sweet the emperor was, except for Lady Dina who remembered her son whom she knows has feelings for the empress. My poor son...

"Your majesty, don't you have other things to do?" Y/n mumbled.

Erwin shook his head.

"I've finished them all."

The emperor then looked at the women, he flashed them a small smile. "Good day to all you, ladies. I hope you're enjoying this tea party with my empress."

"Yes, your majesty."

The blond man was about to speak again, but Lady Finger had approached Y/n and whispered which he heard.

"Your majesty...Lord Zeke is here."

Erwin's brows furrowed. Zeke is here?

Y/n was surprised. She looked at Lady Fritz who looked clueless. She knows that Dina didn't come with Zeke, so how come Zeke is here to see her?

She was about to speak, but Erwin already did.

"Tell him to wait at my office, Lady Finger."

The empress was taken aback.

What...?

Lady Finger hesitated at first, but she knows she can't disobey the emperor.

"Understood...your majesty."

Y/n stared at Erwin with a confused look. Her husband then looked at her, snaking an arm around her waist. "You should excuse yourself for now for your visitors, empress." The blond man said.

Erwin gave her another kiss but on her forehead. "I'll be waiting for you at my office."

And with that, the emperor had left.

Dina followed the emperor with her vision, her eyes widened upon seeing her son at the entrance. Zeke...!

What is he doing here?!

The emperor left, as soon as he got outside, he met his wife's unexpected visitor.

Zeke just stared at him, not even bothering to bow. "My wife will be following after us. She just needs to excuse herself to her visitors. Let's go to my office, Mr. Zeke."

The other blond guy clenched his fists behind him. He saw it. How Y/n and Erwin were so close to each other. It seems the rumor he heard is really true.

They're really together now.

"One more thing..."

Erwin stared at him straight in the eye.

"This will be the last time you're allowed inside the palace without my permission, and the last time you'll meet with the empress without me. Remember that."
______________________________________

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 12.4K 13
COMPLETED // (Y/N) Is pretty good at reading people and have a talent for knowing when someone is not ok. Lately (y/n) has noticed that Commander Erw...
8.8K 702 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
30.7K 621 13
Erwin Smith; Commander of Survey Corps, is in love with you and wants a relationship. But there's rumors going around that he used women for his nee...
16.5K 230 29
[COMPLETE UNDER EDITING] Ichika Hayashi is abandoned at the age of 18, she is left bearing a child by a man she wished she never came across. A few y...