Eternal Soul

By AliceMoon08

You think living forever is a great thing?...Well not so much..it can get old real fast. This story was orig... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Valentine's day special part 1.
Valentine's day special part 2.
Valentine's day special part 3.final
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Taking a short break
666
Chapter 58
special thank you
Chapter 59
October special...Halloween month :D
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 Final

Chapter 44

152 3 0
By AliceMoon08

I was now confused with myself after hearing what Charlie told Vaggie when I woke up, I never noticed it myself but Charlie made some good points remembering what my mother looked like. She was right about me not really looking like her at all, as for my father I barely had any memory of him since he died when I was four years old. All I remembered from him was that I had his hair and his laugh, along with having his kind heart. So remembering what he looked like was a bit of a struggle for me, but hearing that Lilith. Charlie's mother was involved it only got me more curious and I wanted answers for myself, though I would need those answers after celebrating the Noruldra harvest. Even though it was over three thousand years I still knew my traditions quite well by heart, with having a large amount of wealth as I do it was easy getting the closest things I could get for traditional harvest. Thee important where the crops some where basic, from berries to even roots and even potatoes and herbs. However there where other fruits and vegetable that are now considered either rare or extinct, because of the island and it's protect a lot of plants and animals that where around that where around three thousands years where still on that island. So I went with finding vegetables and exotic fruits that where close to what I needed, during the first week I taught both Octavia and Angel Dust how to weave basket from how I was taught. Neither got it right at first but they both didn't want to give up and kept trying until they both got it right after a few hours, while they where weaving basket I had went out to one of my vegetable plantains that I still owned and operated in checking in on progress and to gather some stuff for myself. I had originally opened the fields during around the great depression and when that ended I had it switched over in delivering to local markets across the city and outside it, along with on the side in feeding homeless shelters.

For my fans because of the holiday I had decided to sing on my channel, that where Halloween themed. From ' Come little children' Hocus Pocus with a live stream. I also made certain to dress up in like a witch for the video, I did a separate video one for the song and the other for a QA video that lasted ten minutes. People where happy to hear from me and asked a lot of questions that I answered, I didn't mention what I was planning and told them I going to watch Halloween movies at a friends place. 

With Halloween approaching there where a lot teenagers already in the holiday spirit, some tried breaking into my house while wearing Halloween mask. But RF caught them and knocked them out, a week before Halloween RF and SRF had caught a total of fifty teenagers and about twenty of them where sinners. I had the sinners taken to hell and the rest well, I did a little internet humiliation with them I did a live stream and removed there masks along with revealing there names as I was calling there parents about what they had done. Those teenagers got a lot of attention mostly bad since they tried breaking into my home, because of that I did contact Fizzarolli in wanted some more robo hims for my home security. I was happy that he took my request and with my request in having them in different color designs, one of orange and black. Another with brown and green live navy colors and the last one being being dark blue and and light blue, I wanted the different colors so it would be easier in telling the difference. I also ask for one more that mostly could do the gardening around my house and for that one to be light green and dark green, I also felt a little better with the security and I felt like RF needed a little more help now that I had gotten more popular and the crazy fans increased more. 

October 29th.....

"So neither of you never been camping before?" I questioned that to Octavia and Angel Dust when we had arrived at thee area in Utah with the aspen trees being in the mountains with the perfect view of the sky and thee other mountains that where nearby.

"My parent's weren't so fond of thee idea when I was little." Octavia said that as she sat down the hand made baskets while Angel Dust did the same with the baskets he was carrying

"Neither where mine, didn't really have that myself when I was alive. But I always wanted to have thee experience." When I spoke I had set down the large supplies and the camping equipment that I was lifting with the levitation powers, I didn't real vintage like I normally did since we where in the mountains. With my design skills I was able to recreate the clothing of my people that the women wear, I also didn't really bother wearing makeup showing my bare face either besides dark lipstick.

"Looks like your first night isn't going to be easy?" I had thousands of years of outdoor experience so there was a lot to teach those two, to my surprise too up most of the day light until the sun started setting. From learning how to let up a set up a few old fashion teepee for the three of us, to learning how to do a fire-pit and making fire. The hard part for Octavia was learning how to set up traps and learning how to hunt for out dinner, Angel Dust enjoyed with how to making a bow and arrows and my teaching him how to shoot a target.

"Well now it's obvious that you can't survive out in the wilderness... we're gonna work on that." I said to Octavia as she had finished her robe trap after she had failed the preview four times

"♪ Oh Hela...I'm baaack...with dinner.♪ " Angel Dust sang that as he returned from hunting and he dragged back a good sized male elk

"What the fuck, that thing is hedge." Octavia said that after she saw the size of the now dead creature I walked over to Angel dust when he stopped dragging the animal and I pulled the few arrows out of the body.

"Not bad, good thing there where no troopers nearby this area." While talking I clapped my hands once

"And now the fun part, the gutting and skinning. We can actually used the skin as a blanket like when I was kid in my original body." Octavia shivered in disguise when I said that, as I set the body of the animal right I pulled out my hunting knife that I had brought and looked over at Angel Dust.

"After this..I'm showing you how to hunt bears we only need two big ones male, we might need a little help with that one." The gutting and skinning process grossed out Octavia more so that I didn't flinch when blood barely splattered on my face and from the fact how calm I was, Angel Dust was surprised with how calm I was as well while explaining the process in detail. About forty minutes later I had finished skinning the animal and putting it's organs on the side, not only that but I butchered it pretty good as well after skinning it and turning the furred skin into a type of high quality fur blanket.

"Clearly you know what yer doin out here." Angel Dust said that to me as I wrapped the meat up so bug wouldn't get into it

"It's the way of the Noruldra, we're also not disposing of those organs. My people have a useful process for them, we don't waste anything...Actually elk liver has a lot of heath benefits so we're also gonna be eating that. Same thing with the bear liver." Octavia was grossed out even more when I said that, Angel Dust was a little grossed out by that as well with the liver thing since he never like liver. One the other hands for me I was happy it was like I was in my original home again, Noruldra knew what to do with certain creatures like elk since they where common the same with bears. As for that help I had called Lucifer since I knew he wanted to spend time with me and he did, Angel Dust and Octavia weren't still used to the idea of Lucifer being around and getting comfortable wasn't going to be a walk in the park for them.

"Lucifer? Can I ask you something?" I said that to him as we where walking together in the woods with a bow and arrow in my hands and he answered me

"What is it?"

"It's about your ex-wife." Me saying that confused him and it showed on his face

"Why are you asking about Lilith all of a sudden?"

"When heaven and hell both killed off my people, do you know if she was involved with the massacre like you where?" Was my question and he answered me

"Not that I'm aware...But there was this one thing?" Him saying that caught my attention as he continued

"It was your staff, when she first saw it not long after she gave birth to Charlotte. I couldn't help but notice how she looked at it. She look..almost sad seeing that staff, not really sure why. It didn't work with me but to responded different with her when she held it. Of course it didn't work but it didn't reject her either, which I thought it was strange." I was surprised myself hearing that and it showed on my face

"It didn't reject her?"

"Strange enough it didn't really reject Charlotte either when she got older, but she couldn't use it."

"What made you ask about her anyway?" Lucifer asked me that and I answered him

"Lately I've been thinking about the past, also I've never met Lilith and that got me thinking is all." I didn't want to say anything about what I heard from Charlie with him, at least not yet until I got answers myself. A couple hours later both me and Lucifer had returned with two large dead bears that we each dragged, they where dead from an arrow in the heart. Like with the elk there was the skinning and gutting process with bears, Octavia was more grossed out with the bear process than with the elk. Angel Dust was impressed with my knife work, by the time the sun was going down I had finished gutting and skinning both bears and turned there furs into rugs to sleep on. Lucifer was a little fascinated in seeing just how skilled my people where when it came to survival and not putting anything to waste.

"A bear skin rug...sexy Hela." Angel Dust said that with an amused looked his face seeing the bear rugs as Lucifer glared at him while I was whipping the blood off my hands with a wet rag while talking to him

"Now you go out and hunt one down, your gonna sleep on your own bear rug tonight." Me saying that Angel Dust was a little shocked and confused

"You fucking want to me go out there and find a bear myself?"

"Who said anything about yourself?" I looked over at Octavia who became very nervous

"Ahh fuck, please Hela no......."              

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 386 13
What if Lucifer and the Morningstars weren't the most powerful family in hell .What if there was a family everyone in hell feared including Lucifer h...
7.5K 110 23
A story about Stan falling into Hell by accident. While he was dealing with his bullies that make his life miserable. He was accidentally taken into...
10.7K 442 9
Note: This is currently a female reader inserted unless Lucifer becomes more prominent in season 2! They say when you die, your soul is judge. If yo...
11.9K 371 11
Darlin', can I be your favorite? I'll be your guy, let you taste it I know what you want, yeah, just take it (Take it) Darlin', can I be your favorit...