ROYAL KISAENG (Jikook FF)

By NeVeRmInD1317

Book 02:🌔 "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "... More

A/N
Character Visuals
01. Kingdom
02. Kisaeng House
03. About The Heir
04. The Ceremony
05. The Want
06. Break The Rule
07. He Is The One
08. The Promise Of The Past
09. Looking Back🥀
10. Growing On You🥀
11. Struggling My Way🥀
12. What I Want🥀
13. Save Him Please 🥀
14. So I'm Not Your Son🥀
15. Omega's Instinct 🥀
16. Hoping For The Best🥀
17. Nothing Is Same🥀
18. Not So Happy News🥀
19. Play Of Royals 🥀
20. The Foul Play 🥀
21. Lost Sleeps
22. There Once Again
23. Kisaeng Contract
24. Contract Dispute
25. Alluring
27. First Doubt
28. The One Who Was Mine
29. Blood
30. Mother Of First Child
31. Sneaking Stranger
32. Not Only Him To Hate You
33. New Members
34. Surprise
35. Once I'd Be Free
36. Your Mother
37. Promise Of The Past
38. Old Friend
39. Where You Are
40. Never Will Be Mine
41. Hunting Mishap
42. Celebration At Kisaeng House
43. Late Night Message
44. My Son First
45. The Real Queen
46. Past Companions
47. Wounds That Were Hidden
48. Bearer Of The Bad News
49. Someone Out There
50. Back To Kisaeng House
51. From Lisa's Eyes🥀
52. You Are The King
53. One Glimpse Of Him Too
54. Emergency Situation
55. It's Our Path🥀
56. Let Me Do My Duty
57. Only My Son
58. Court Hearing
59. Final Hearing
60. I Know Everything
61. He's Leaving
62. To The New Beginnings
63. Moving On
64. Painful Truth
65. Bad Feeling

26. My Child

4.2K 337 93
By NeVeRmInD1317

Jimin stared at the Alpha with keen eyes as his steps were dragging on the floor with slight irregularity confirming his intoxication.

Though it was not the first time he was going to sleep with the Alpha, yet his nerves were screaming at him. Unconsciously his hand moved to his neck in search of the feel of the leather surface that sits on his neck protectively. Even through his hazy mind, Jungkook caught on Omega's hand on his own collar. A scoff left his lips unintentionally or intentionally he doesn't know.

"Did you get the contract?", He asked instead. Jimin looked at him with furrowed brows then settling in understanding.

"Yes, I did."

"Then you should have no reason to oppose sleeping with me or removing that collar I suppose.", He said, a little bitter, eyes still trained on the collar. Jimin did catch it and felt a shiver run down his spine. And it wasn't a good one.

"I suppose 'sleeping' is for child then, which is why I'm here. And about the collar part, I'm still a kisaeng, your majesty. If I were your concubine I would've considered removing the collar. But wearing a collar is every Kisaeng's first rule.", Jimin said with a cold tone. His arms moved up towards his shoulders to tug the filmsy robe which was even barely covering his body.

In a second Jimin had removed the only piece of cloth that was protecting his modesty and Jungkook was exposed to the vast canvas of milky smooth skin littered with tiny little goosebumps.

Though every inch of Omega's body was mapped by him once upon a time, this felt so different. Jimin had matured so much. Yet, his face had slimmed and body seemed to be thinned than all those years before. He has lost a lot of weight. Once chubby hand now delicate and slender. Height much the same but shoulders stiff and high, which didn't match his Omegan personality.

Even after removing his robe, one thing should've been cleared. Omega's sweet scent of slick. Which was missing. And it was all because of that collar, supposedly.

Jungkook felt his Alpha getting anxious, trying to find their Omega by their scent. But there was none. Not even a single trace of it. It almost went feral when he saw Jimin lying down robotically.

"Please your majesty, do as you wish."

Something snapped in his head and went towards him stomping, making Jimin look at him with expressionless face. Omega gasped when Jungkook climbed over him and grabbed his shoulders a bit roughly.

Jimin's nose scrunched at the strong whiff of alcohol that was running in Alpha's veins. Repelled by the stinking, he turned his head which looked like an invitation to the shaking enraged Alpha. He aggressively buried his nose onto Omega's leather covered neck, only to get disappointed when leather refused to let him get a delicious scent of apples.

"So you refuse to show your neck then? Fine. It won't protect you from me anyway.", Jungkook growled in a low voice. It was his Alpha. Jimin had some shivers listening to the gruff voice. He recognised his Alpha immediately. Besides slight fear, he laid stiffly on the bed, almost holding his breath.

Jungkook pulled away from Omega's neck after the failed attempt at sniffing his scent. He looked down at the Omega.

Jimin had his eyes closed tightly. Lips shut in a tight line and holding his breath as if he's not breathing at all. Face red from all the breathing shut down apparently. Something snapped in his head once again. And just as he had attacked the Omega, he was out of bed swiftly.

The weight over him that suddenly disappeared had Jimin opening his eyes. He sit up from his laying position and looked at the Alpha who had turned away from him and now facing the window. Jimin didn't bother to ask anything. More like he was relieved that Alpha had some second thoughts about having sex with him. He heaved a sigh.

"Don't be so relieved. I can force you, but I'm not feeling better today. So I will request you some other time.", Jungkook said still facing away. Jimin silently grabbed the robe that was laying on a side unceremoniously.

"You can't force me."

Jungkook's head whipped to the side, looking at Omega silently sliding the robe over his arms. Hiding the treasure to his naked eyes.

"What?"

"You might be able to force me but you can't. I might be despising you to the core, but I know you can never force yourself on me or anyone in that matter.", He said slightly shucking the robe off invisible dust. Jungkook had a look of disbelief.

"You say you hate me to the core. But on the other hand you praise me too?", He asked like he was accusing. Jimin smiled a bit. But it wasn't a pleasing or happy smile in any way. It held no emotions whatsoever.

"My statement wasn't praise but truth. A true factor about you. Hate is gifted. The differentiation is important. However it doesn't cloud my judgement about you.", Jimin simply said.

"Hate is gifted? Shouldn't it be me to say this? I loved you—"

"You never did."

"What?"

"You never loved me. So no need to hold resentment on me for doing something to betray your trust.", Jimin said with finality in his voice while he turned his back on him.

"So you agree that you betrayed me?", Jungkook asked with venom and anger lacing his tone that reflected nothing but disgust eyeing Omega up and down for a single sign of shame. But Jimin didn't give him that satisfaction.

"My agreement or disagreement never held the candle in your court, your majesty. And your final saying never tainted my character. It just abused my image. But does it matter? I am better off being a kisaeng than a polished harlot with fake respect that comes with fake crown as well....", Jimin had already started walking out the door not realising the burning anger that set the Alpha off.

How dare he call the Queen, a harlot, being a whore himself?? And I tainted his image? Me??

Before Jimin could open and pass through the door Jungkook grabbed his arm and turned him around harshly. The action caused Omega's thin robe to open in the middle exposing the whole torso to Alpha again. Unconsciously Jungkook's eyes trailed down his chest to his soft expanse of tummy. And before he realised that his gaze lingered there a little more, Jimin abruptly covered the tummy with horrified face, as if the Alpha was about to attack him or more like his womb.

A sudden memory cling to Jungkook about Omega being pregnant that time. With someone's child. He immediately released his hold over him, looking at him with sharp eyes.

"YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH SOMEONE'S CHILD!!"

Jimin stared at him a for a second or two before releasing a humorous chuckle. Wiping the invisible tear from his eye he looked at Jungkook.

"The pup... Couldn't have been anyone else's if not the Alpha who mated me. Who mated me.... Hmm, I don't seem to remember?", Jimin dramatically supported his chin over a finger making Jungkook confused and angry all at once. Just the anger had started fading slowly. The Alpha who mated him, was no other than him.

'A mated Omega can carry only their Alpha's pup.', he remembered something distinctive. Like somewhere in his studies.

"And that pup—"

"Killed him."

Saying Jungkook was gobsmacked would be an understatement. Trying to grasp the emotion in his voice, he eyed the Omega up and down. Alcohol drained away from his system long ago as he felt his eyes getting a little blurry.

"Y-you killed our p-pup?", Never had he stuttered so badly in his life. But he couldn't care less about it right now.

"You. It was you who killed MY pup. You killed him the moment you decided to reject the claim of parenting over him!!! So yes, it was only and only mine!!!!"

____________________

Jongin stared at the Omega with disbelief. He looked at his side to eye at their leader for any reaction, but no avail.

It was fairly deep night and as they were enjoying their delicious meat of some boar they caught after a lot finding, they were settled for the night. The juices from the roasted meat run down from the side of their lips as a glass of some cheap alcohol paired with it greatly. Just as they thought, they were going to have nice sleep with their stomachs full, a figured lured out in deep shadows of night and took them by surprise.

But at this point it wasn't even a surprise anymore. This Omega was literally stalking them, he was sure. And that was confirmed when he saw the girl eyeing there leader with almost whipped eyes.

"What's your name?", Taemin asked without moving his eyes from his meat.

"Jiah. I'm a rogue too. Please accept me...."

________________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So very Happy Valentine's Day!!!

New Characters Introduction

Lee Taemin as Taemin

- Alpha
- Rogue

Kim Jongin (Kai) as Jongin

- Alpha
- Rogue

Kim Jennie as Jiah

- Omega
- Rogue

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.4K 27
Just a horny Jimin, that got kicked out of his universe, to wander around in another Universe, as something like a ghost and is craving for Jeongguks...
78.1K 6K 79
Where the two always end up at the beginning. In each other's arms. ---------- I appreciate those of you who give this book a chance. <3 This b...
120K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
677K 31.8K 54
Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of the amount praise he receives daily. Jeo...