Hostage

Por REDTINGZZZ

25, Angel White moves into her father's mansion in Los Angeles, California. She didn't know her father had mo... Mais

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N๏ฟผ
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
Author Note ๐Ÿ“œ๏ฟผ (Goodbye, maybe?)
Author Note ๐Ÿ“œ (Am I Coming Back?)
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R Y F I V E
A U T H O R N O T E ๐Ÿ“œ
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E

F O R T Y F O U R

607 15 8
Por REDTINGZZZ

Alexis started fiddling with her fingers. "I've got to tell you something, Tre."

Trevante returned my gaze, then turned to face Alexis. I could tell he was getting irritated because he was trying so hard not to irritate me, but I was already irritated. I just want to know why she's here and what she's got to tell him.

Trevante let out a sigh. "Alexis, this isn't a good time. Whatever it was you wanted to say to me. You could have texted the shit to me. You can't just show up at my crib without informing ah nigga first."

Alexis appeared to be about to cry. "I understand, and I apologize. I should've texted you first, but I felt it was more appropriate to tell you in person."

I chuckled slightly. "Tre, I'll see you later. I'll leave you two alone to talk about whatever she has to say."

I started gathering my belongings and was about to leave when Trevante grabbed my arm and stopped me dead in my tracks.

Trevante had a solemn expression on his face. "Man, sit down and give me a minute to handle her."

I rolled my eyes and sat back in the couch, waiting for him to deal with Alexis.

Trevante shifted his gaze to Alexis. "Listen, whatever you have to say to me can wait for another day. You gotta dip."

Alexis began digging through her purse until she found a pregnancy test. "Tre, I'm expecting your child."

Everything seemed to come to a halt when she revealed she was expecting Trevante's child. I can't believe she's pregnant right now. Trevante's expression indicated that he was stunned and couldn't believe what he was hearing. He took the pregnancy test from her grasp and examined it.

"Are you serious?" He stated while still looking at the pregnancy test.

Alexis sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm dead serious. The evidence is right there. And please don't do that is the baby mine type of shit because you were the last man I fucked. You cum inside me for sure."

I got up as soon as she said that last line because I just wanted to fight her, but I know I can't because both me and her are pregnant.

I gathered my belongings and prepared to leave. "Please notify me when this bitch is gone. I'm leaving."

Trevante took my arm and sat me down like I was a child. "Man, chill out, you're not leaving. How many times do I have to say that shit?"

"I'm not going to sit here and listen to this girl say she's pregnant by you and that you nutted inside of her." I pushed him away from me.

Alexis shrugged. "I mean, what I'm saying is true, and it appears that you dislike the truth. Yes, he got me pregnant, and whether you like it or not, he is the father of this child. I apologize."

I couldn't get to her because Trevante was blocking my path. I took off my shoes and attempted to throw them at her, but I failed.

"Bitch, be quiet before I slap the spit out of your mouth, hoe. You know you can't fight for real."

Alexis burst out laughing. "You missed me. You should practice your aim a little more."

I pointed in Trevante's face. "You'd better get her before I do, because if I do, she'll be up there with the Lord, Michael Jackson, and Whitney Houston."

Trevante returned to the door where Alexis was standing. "Aye, let me holla at you a little later."

Alexis rolled her eyes and walked away. "Whatever. All I know is that you need to help me care for this child."

Trevante slammed the door shut behind her. I moved to the far end of the couch so he wouldn't be so close to me. He was staring at me when he sat down.

"Are you upset with me?" Trevante inquired, his face puzzled.

My leg was shaky, and my arms were folded. "I'm just upset because you really fucked her and now she's pregnant."

Trevante had a puzzled expression on his face. "I mean, you fucked Manny and could be pregnant with his child, but you don't see me upset about the shit."

I stood up and chuckled a little. "How dare you try to turn this around on me? But I fucked him when you and I weren't together. While me and you were together, you fucked this hoe. Then you fucked her with freshly bullet holes in you at that."

Trevante stood up and put his hands on my arms. "I told you I'm sorry for that and I can't take back what happened but I'm trying to make things better for the both of us Angel. I really want us to be together, whether the baby is mine or not."

I started crying simply because I was frustrated. I'm not sure who I want to be with. Trevante wiped the tears from my cheek as I looked at him. I couldn't even speak to him.

Trevante uses his thumb to massage my chin. "I love you, and you alone. I only want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I kept staring at the ground while crying. My chin was raised by Trevante, who then forced me to stare into his eyes. I could see he was waiting for me to react, but I was at a loss for words.

"Angel, please, I need us to be together. You are aware that I will assist in raising the child. All I want is for us to work on our relationship. I don't want you around that nigga Manny."

I gazed at Trevante, trying to think of something to say to him, but nothing came to mind. I'm not sure if I want to be with him or with Manny. It's quite difficult to choose right now, especially because I may be carrying Manny's child. Manny would not appreciate Trevante attempting to raise his child.

My phone started ringing before I could even say anything to Trevante. I took my phone from my pocket and looked at the screen to see if it was Manny calling. My heart sank since I hadn't expected him to return to the house so quickly.

I hurriedly retrieved my belongings, wiped my tears, and stood up. Trevante swiftly stood up and looked at me, puzzled.

"Where are you moving so swiftly Angel? I've just ordered Alexis to leave so that we can discuss our relationship."

I started to make my way to the door. "I'm sorry, but I must leave. I apologize for departing so quickly. Trevante, we'll have to discuss this later."

Trevante grunted while nodding. "It's Manny, huh? I understand. I suppose we can talk about this later. Please just get home safely for me."

I gave Trevante a cheek kiss. "I will. I apologize."

Trevante stared as I hurriedly entered my car. I started my car and headed home quickly. I'm sure Manny will make a huge deal out of my leaving the house. To be completely honest, I don't want to dispute with him. Just too much pressure for me. His car was parked in the driveway when I arrived at the house.

I already know he's  going to go off, so I sighed and switched the car off. I got out of the car and went inside the house. Manny was drinking something in the kitchen, which I noticed. It appeared to be Hennessy or some alcoholic beverage. He appeared to be upset with me. I shut the door, ignored him, and went upstairs. Manny stopped me before I could go all the way up there.

Manny set down his cup. "Angel, where have you been? I assumed you weren't feeling well."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Manny I wasn't feeling well, so I stepped outside to get some fresh air. Is that a crime??"

As he approached, Manny gently brushed my hair away from my face with his pinky. "No, it's not a crime, but now that you're feeling somewhat better. Franklin is waiting on you. I told him you could deliver the drugs for me. If you could complete this for me, mama, I would really appreciate that."

I sucked my teeth. "Manny, you can't possibly be serious right now?"

At me, Manny grinned. "You my girl right? So, mama, I need your assistance. Before I get angry and I know you don't want me to get angry at you, mama please go ahead and meet Franklin."

I gave Manny a sour face as I gazed at him. I made the decision to remain silent in order to avoid starting a major argument with Manny. Before I could leave the house, Manny grabbed my arm.

Manny presented me with a piece of paper. "This is the address to his house. Mama, make sure you count the money for me. You know what to do if the money isn't all there."

I yanked the paper from his grasp. "Yeah, I know."

Manny grasped my neck firmly and pulled my face closer to his. "Please, don't do that. Do you need me to remind you who's in charge around here?"

I never said anything to him. I merely gazed at him with a blank expression on my face. He released my neck and kissed me on the forehead.

"All right, go ahead. He's expecting you."

I walked out the door, rolling my eyes. Manny makes me sick, I swear. I'm hoping nothing awful occurs when I visit Franklin because I don't want anything horrible to happen to my child. As I approached the car, I heard footsteps approaching. My heart rate slowed slightly because I didn't have a weapon with me.

"Who's there?" Backing away from my car, I said.

"Relax, it's just me. Detective Turner." The detective  approached me with his hands in his pockets.

Upon realizing it was Detective Turner, I rolled my eyes. He never seems to give up. He really wants me to turn on Manny and to provide him with information regarding Jayda's absence and eventual demise. I'm not telling him anything; he ought to know that by now.

I regarded him with a vacant stare. "What could you possibly want at this hour of the night?"

He flashed me a smirk as he gazed at me. "Are you about to leave to do some sort of work for Manny?"

I chuckle at him. "Is that any of your business detective? I'm beginning to suspect that this is harassment."

I chuckle at him. "Is that any of your business detective? I'm beginning to suspect that this shit right here is harassment."

He nodded and shook his head, as if he agreed. "You know what you're absolutely right I shouldn't be coming to your house at this time of night, but I do have a few questions for you."

I folded my arms and leaned to one side. " Keep them brief. I have a far more important shit to do than this."

He laughed. "Of course. We discovered Jayda's burial place. She appears to have been shot in the head. Who could possible bury her there, in your opinion? Do you believe she has any enemies?"

In my mind, I wondered how they could possible discover where she was buried. I swear we buried her in a decent area, a good hiding place. I'm starting to assume that sooner or later, the detective and the entire police force will figure out who killed Jayda.

I kept a straight expression to show him that I am not bothered by his query. "To tell you the truth, detective, I'm not sure if she has any enemies, and I'm not sure who put her there." Perhaps you should ask someone else rather than me."

He dashed to his car, grabbed a folder, opened it, and showed me a photograph of Jayda's. My heart dropped, but I didn't let him know that since I knew if I changed my face expression, he'd figure out I was hiding something.

So I looked at the photo, perplexed. "Who is this and why are you showing me him?"

He raised the photograph high. "Do you know him?" He inquired.

My head shook. " I'm not sure who this gentleman is. What's the point of showing me?"

He replaced the photograph in the folder. "We believe the same person that killed Jayda killed him."

I looked at him, perplexed. "Ol and what is your point?"

"I know you're aware that Manny was involved in the deaths of these two individuals. We know that Manny dealt with Jayda's lover after he did something to him. We also know that Manny had to kill Jayda since the boyfriend wasn't enough. Jayda has some important on Manny and maybe he didn't want her telling it, so he had to silence her for good."

I kept the same blinking look, but on the inside I was astounded at how he came to this conclusion. I'm beginning to believe that this detective will have to get handled before he discovers the entire truth.

I unlocked my car door. " I'm so sorry that I can't provide you with the information you require. I'm completely clueless about the whole scenario. I'm going to require you to leave my property before I file a restraining order against you. Ok?"

He laughed. "I get what you're saying, Ms. White. I apologize for interrupting your lovely evening. Have a nice night."

He eventually went away and got into his car with ease. I got in my car and began to think. I'm going to have to inform Manny about this, so I called him as I drove away. Manny didn't even wait for the phone to ring before answering it.

"What's going on mama?"

I let out a sigh. "Manny, the detective, discovered Jayda's body. He's getting dangerously close to discovering who murdered Jayda. He is also aware of Dave's murder. He already knows who killed Jayda and who killed Dave. He's really putting everything together."

Manny's speech was quite smooth, which indicated that he was calm. "Don't be concerned about him. I'll take care of him soon."

"Ok, I don't want you to murder him. I just want you to startle him a little."

"Ok mama, I gotchu. Just handle business for papi. He's the least of your concerns."

"Alright, I'm on my way there now."

I hung up the phone with Manny and continued on my way to Franklin's place. I arrived at Franklin's residence in around 20 minutes. Franklin's home was rather impressive. His house was surrounded by a series of black gates.

When I arrived at the gate, there were two security guards. The security personnel were all dressed in black and wore glasses, black glasses at that. One security guard had a bald head, and another had dreadlocks.

When I got closer, the weapons were aimed at my car. I drew closer to them, winding down the window. 

I wasn't particularly nervous, but I also didn't want them to shoot me. So I raised my hands.

"You're free to lay down your weapons. I'm here because Manny brought me here to deliver some pills to Franklin. Are you cool with that?"

The security guards exchange glances and give each other nods. A security guard informed someone using a walkie-talkie that he had grabbed.

"Mr. Saint, a woman claims to be here to deliver some drugs to you at the front gate. Are you familiar with that at all?"

Franklin's voice was quite staticky as he spoke into the walkie-talkie. "Yes. She has no malicious intent. Please let her in."

One of the security guards signaled the other security guard to open the gate. I drove in comfortably after unlocking the gate. I turned off my car and walked up to the front door once I arrived.

Franklin swiftly opened the door before I could knock. He smiled as he looked me up and down. Franklin was dressed in a Versace robe with his bear chest exposed, underwear, and Versace slippers.

He snatched the tablets from my grasp. "Wassup lil pretty thang. Come on in let me give you the money."

I nodded and followed him inside. It smelled really good in here. His decorations were flawless. As I followed him, he pointed to his lovely black long couch.

"There's a seat right there for you."Wait a minute while I go upstairs and get the money for you."

I shook my head and sat on the couch, patiently waiting. Franklin gives off the impression of being a laid-back guy. I'm relieved he's not behaving strangely like the other individuals I carry narcotics to or get money from.

A half-naked female was following him downstairs. She appeared to be Hispanic and quite attractive. She had long, black hair, lovely skin, and a lovely figure. She was dressed in red underwear and a red robe.  When she arrived at the bottom of the stairs and saw Franklin approaching me with the money.

Her hands were on her hips as she rolled her eyes. "Who is this puta?"

I laughed as I stared at her. "I have your puta, PUTA. Trust me, I don't want your man, so take your ass upstairs before I push you down those hoes."

She walked away, giving me a disgusted look. She did the correct thing because I was about to grab her by the hair. Franklin nodded and handed me the money.

"I apologize for it. Please ignore her stupid ass. But please inform Manny that I will get in touch with him shortly."

I laughed a little. "It's fine but I will let him know."

Franklin was guiding me out the door, but I was feeling dizzy before I got there. I began to stumble. Franklin grabbed me and placed his hand on my back.

Franklin's expression indicated that he was apprehensive. "Are you all right? You don't look good at all. Are you about to throw up or sum?"

I flashed him a half-smile. "I'm ok. I just feel a little lightheaded."

"Do you need a glass of water or maybe a ginger ale before you leave?" He inquired with a smile.

I shook my head no. "I'm fine."

I had thrown up before I realized it. Franklin's reply indicates that he was taken aback. Franklin was gracious enough to lift me and place me on his chair.

"I'm not going to lie to you. You made ah nigga really upset by throwing up on my floor, but I'm not going to allow you drive back home in this state. Get some rest."

Before I knew it, I was out...

—————————————————————-

hey bookies 🫣

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

29.8K 475 40
ยซ TW WARNINGS ยป โ€ข alcohol โ€ข weapons โ€ข character deaths โ€ข drugs โ€ข blood โ€ข rape โ€ข abuse ๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™-.. ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
259 16 14
3 friends get a letter about a party but when they get there the soon find that they can't leave and that they may be in danger. With no phones to ca...
408K 9K 38
Leaving has always been a specialty of mine, guess thats the one thing my mother ever taught me; the art of leaving. She was a pro, left my dad, brot...
53.5K 3K 55
In the world of money, sex, and drugs, there is only one law: Angel Knox. And he'll do anything to save Kira, the woman who wants nothing to do with...