Christening The House

By Bookwormmmm193

Arthit and kong were dating from last six years..... They decided to Move in together and bought A beautiful... More

Christening The House
Weekend Mornings....
Christmas 🎄
Surprise.....
A Rough Day.....
My Turn......
Loved.....
I Thought.....
I am here to Serve....
Birthday Cake🎂
Reward....
New year
Unconditional love
Angel 😇
I am Sorry....
Monster
TOMBSTONE.....
Changing Room.....
Sleeping Bags....
Happy Birthday....
A Drunken Night..,
Like A Bamboo Shoot .....
I am Tired....!!
Payoff.....
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year....
Trapped......
Ice Cream 🍦
Coffee Shop....
Love... And... Latte...
My Each and Every First....
Private Performance...
Lab partner
Eternity
Wedding Night 💞
Sun & Moon
Destiny
Gone...
IS IT REALLY YOU !!
A Rainy Day...

Yes... It's Really you

1.5K 90 71
By Bookwormmmm193

Arthit's POV-----

I couldn't believe that Kong is here.... Right Infront of me. After all the years of thinking that I am crazy, crazy enough to hear a voice in my mind, as long as I can remember.

I accepted a long time ago that something was wrong with me when I get to know that I was the only one who can hear someone speaking to me, inside my head.

But I couldn't imagine my life without Kong... I can't go through a day without hearing his sweet melodious voice. I know he may be imaginary but I want him in my life, even though he only exist in my mind and not in real world but I was happy with him.

He was my friend....

My best friend.

With the passing years I realised that what I feel about Kong is different than friendship and much more stronger than that... I never felt a shiver running down my spine when someone else talk to me in a sleepy, husky voice but I feel those shivers chilling my bones when Kong do the same.

I love it when Kong looked at himself through the mirror, because I love to stare into his beautiful chocolate eyes and those plump lips. I... I couldn't say that to Kong, to stay in his bathroom and look at the mirror all day long, so I told him to move his bed closer to the window because from there I could see his reflection in the mirror which was attached to his wordrobe's door beside the window. And when Kong talked to me while lying in his bed, his half closed eyes casted towards the mirror, his sleep dazed voice awakening something deep inside of me which is slowly started to possess my whole existence.

It's been a whole year since I accepted to myself that I am deeply and irrevocably in love with Kongpob Suthiluck, the boy I can see and hear only in my mind. And that realisation frightened me to the core. I tried to find his location to meet him... But that's the only thing we both couldn't be able to talk about since forever. I don't even know where he lives... Not even his phone number nor his any social media accounts. These things always comes as a blank space in between our talks.

I tried to move on from him too... But I just couldn't. I was never interested in someone else not even a little bit. So... I was waiting for a miracle to happen which brings my love infront of me.

Kong was very very dipressed since his mom's death. He was there in the car with her at the time of the accident. He saw his mother dying infront of his eyes while he was struggling with his stuck seatbelt, crying and shouting for help. I saw it all through his eyes, I tried to stop him, slipping into a panic attack till the help arrived and he was pulled out of the car. I tried my best to be his strength, when he was feeling most vulnerable. After that day Kong became very silent, I was craving to hear his bubbly voice, chatting nonstop with me, his childlike giggles which always warms my heart. It took me almost two and a half months to bring my old Kong back.

And.... And that night when we talked last time, a week ago. He slept between out chatting, I could see him in the mirror as he has a habit of sleeping with his eyes partially open. He slept but I was starting at him... Sleep was far from my eyes and mind. Suddenly Kong started to moan in his sleep and my breath hitched hearing that sensual sound coming from his slightly parted lips. Slowly Kong started to touch himself and I couldn't take my eyes off of his hands, playing with his own sinfully gorgeous body. I tried to close the connection, I tried hard not to hear his torturous moans but all my efforts went in vain when my name slipped through his soft petal like lips. My brain was working too fast, as much as my fast beating heart.

Ohh... How much I wanted to raise my hand and touch him....

That was the first time I wanked myself while looking at him in my mind. My eyes tightly closed... Kong's sensual images behind my closed eyelids, my hands stroking my hard leanth... Faster and faster... Till I reached to the bliss.

When I came with mumbling Kong's name again and again I realised he was peacefully sleeping in his bedroom. But I was feeling so frustrated, so lost, so helpless.

Falling in love with an imaginary person is not a simple thing....

Maybe I have gone crazy.... Completely.

I think I have to stop myself now.

And that's when I decided to ignore him.

If he is someone my mind made off, then I believe after some time I will able to shut his voice and break this heartbreaking connection between us.

But....

After all the efforts of ignoring him from last 7 days...

Here I am.... Standing in front of him with my arms open, waiting for him to run to me...

Just as we promised we will do if...

IF we ever get the chance to meet each other for real. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I am never gonna let him walk away from my arms...

Never.

**********************************

Kong's Pov---------

Everyone around us were shocked to watch us squealing happily in each other arms.

Arthit was always the most uptight person in the college and inside his friend cercle too. He never open up easily and he hates skin ship. So... Now Arthit smiling at a stranger and holding him in his arms while laughing hysterically dosen't setting well with his friends and other students in the cafeteria.

I can hear Maprang calling Arthit's name behind my back but couldn't care about anything or anyone else right this moment.

I am in my Arthit's arms, my deepest and heartiest wish has came true finally.

Arthit moved his face in the crook of my neck with a soft hummm. I felt his lips touching my sensitive skin just below my ear and I couldn't stop the low moan slipping through my lips, Arthit's arms tighten around me and his whole body stiffness. Slowly he pulled away while still keeping me in his arms

Wanna go to my dorm room... I don't want to share you or your attention right now with anyone

His eyes blazing with so much possesiveness that I felt myself breathing heavier. I could trust my voice at the moment so I just nodded my head in agreement.

I too dosen't want to share My Arthit with anyone.

Not now... Not EVER.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With my wobbly legs, Arthit moved us out of the cafeteria, his old, and my new friends, were calling both of our names but we didn't stop.

As soon as we step out from the elevator of his dorm building at his floor, he had me pinned against the wall of the hallway, a gasp of surprise leaving from me when he cupped my face. His lips so close to mine, I can feel the mint breath hitting on my throbbing lips. His gaze lingered on my lips when he asked,

“I was waiting to have you in my arms for so long... Kong, were you wanting too... hun ??”

A simple question. More like asking a consent from me to do whatever he wants to do with me.

My lips lifted for a smile, hands delicately wrapping around his neck.

“Yes... Since forever... ”

I immediately moaned when he took my lips fervently to his mouth. In such a hunger that my whole body set in fire, my eyes rolled up in absolute bliss. His lips moved greedily against mine, tongue skimming inside the warmth of my mouth.

My first kiss... Our first kiss.

I waited so long to get that.

His hands dragged down from my shoulder to my hips, in an instant, pulling me up against the wall and making my legs instinctively lock around his waist.

His tongue caressed the roof of my mouth, hands finding it’s way under my shirt. I kept on moaning into his mouth whenever he sucked on my tongue. I tugged on his jacket, trying to pull it down while he took my bottom lip between his teeth.
I gasped loudly when he pressed his hips into my hardness. He was more hard than I ever was. His laugh echoed the hallway, he loved how my spine curved at his dry thrust. He loved how I bared my neck for his wet kisses.

“Please...Tell me your room is near”

I asked as he nibbled on my earlobe, his hands trailing up and up until it found my nipples. I cried into the crook of his neck when he pinched on them between his fingers.

“Oh yes... my love”

I almost cummed hearing that name in his voice. I grinned dreamily, my mind struck at how blissfully he’s kissing my jaw.

I unlocked my legs and settled my feets on the ground. With an excited laugh, he grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him. Our laughter filled the air as I pushed him and then he again pulls me for another kiss.

He licked the warm skin of my neck while struggling to open the door. He pulled me in to his room and as soon as the door closed, he lunged for me like a hungry beast. I barely got time to react when his lips already found mine.

“Arthit”

I purred his name and he groaned against my neck. The sound a rumble from the depth of his chest.

He leaned back a little, just enough to pull away his jacket and the black t shirt which hugged every muscles of his chest, now on full display for me. He did all of it while keeping a steady gaze on me, my body heating up at his zest stare.

“I wanted to kiss for so long but it seems like I wasn't alone for waiting for that either... ”

He chuckled. I licked my lips as his eyes devoured down my body. He dipped his head on my neck, his parted mouth leaving a warm trail of his passion on my skin.
I shuddered a breath when I felt every inch of his muscled chest through my hands, it was so hard and tight. I whimpered when he bit my skin.

“I am glad that I wasn't alone who was going crazy to feel this... Your heated skin against my own ”

I can't remember how many times I has touched myself with his face in my mind. He brushed his lips over mine, the tip of his tongue teasing a throbbing sensation in my fuller lips.

“When I hear you groan my name while touching and pleasuring yourself, Do you have any idea how crazy it made me ??”

I let out a moan in response. He pecked my lips, letting the smirk in his mouth muffle away.

“You saw that ??”

“You have made me wait for all these months”

I breathed out against his mouth and he grinned. The most beautiful dimpled grin.

“Have I, darling ??”

I whimpered at his voice, he does something to me. Something so incredibly good. I gripped his shoulders as if it was the only thing letting me stand on my legs.
He pressed his hardness against me, making me gasp and squirm.

“Have you dreamt about me ??”

My head rested on his shoulder, panting heavily as if I ran a mile a minute ago. I contemplated what to respond, my honesty would give him too much satisfaction.

“About me fucking you every damn second until you pass out with my name on your lips ??”

His whisper reached my gut in a fluttering warmth.

He pressed onto me more, his hands working it’s way up to tease my hardened nipples.

"Have you ??"

"Yes"

I professed with a ragged breath, my eyes rolling back in pleasure and he had done absolutely nothing yet I feel like I am in the peak of bliss. He is making me feel everything by doing utterly nothing.

My answer lifted the side of his lips, he rewarded my honesty with a wet sloppy kiss.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I just wanted to have his hardness and in the desperation of it, I innocently asked,

“Can you make my dream come true ??”

“So desperate hun !!”

He groaned and in a swift move, lifted me up. Leading aimlessly towards the couch and dropping me there with a bounce.

He took time to admire the mess of mine he created. Then his eyes stopped at my jeans, at the physical strain. He smiled cheekily and I resisted the urge to blush under his gaze.

He kneeled over, settling between my legs as I sat tensely on the couch. His eyes felt like the deepest hazel pools as he stared into my chocolate ones. His fingers brushed the hem of my shirt and I bit my lips. As much I wanted him to take me here, that much I wanted to know about why he was ignoring me from the last one week.

“Stop”

The immediate glum in his eyes made my lips to pout. Nevertheless he reluctantly moved and sat on the low table before me. He said nothing, just looked at me calmly. I said nothing and just stared at his beauty appreciatively.

He looked absolutely breathtaking, with his flexed arms crossed against his bare chest. Bare.... ?? I randomly wondered when he discarded his clothes ?? though I secretively wanted those pants off of him too.

My thoughts ceased when he slowly held my hands.

“Kong.... don't you want this ?? am I making you uncomfortable ??”

His sudden tense voice gave me a pang.

“No !! Of course not Arthit”

“Can’t you feel my happiness ??”

I asked with such confidence, he should have definitely felt how eager I am for him.

He chuckled.

“I can feel your happiness as well as your hardness... ”

This time, I blushed and I am sure he enjoyed watching that red hue spreading on my cheeks.

“I just wanted to know…”

He hummed for me to continue when I paused.

“I just wanted to know why you were ignoring me before we start doing anything else”

He tilted his head impressively,

“You want to know that NOW ? ?”

I nervously hesitated,

“Are you mad at me because of something I said or did that night ??”

He instantly looked offended.

“I can never be mad at you Kong”

My eyes widened.

“Then why were you ignoring me ??”

“I am sorry Kong...”

“Please....”

“Pinch me”

I requested innocently.

He chuckled,

“For real ??”

“Yeah, because all these years I have been waiting and searching for you and I started thinking you might be some unreal thing my gloomy brain has created”

I rambled on.
His laugh reverberated the hall.

”Kiss me and check... I am real”

I bite my bottom lip at his demand and leaned forward, attaching my mouth to his. He gripped my nape and made the kiss more deeper, diving his tongue into mine and making my lewd moans muffle to his mouth.

He parted our lips just enough to whisper.

“So... You are still not telling me, why you were ignoring me ??”

I asked, still caught in the heat of our moment.

“Probably after both of our bodies feel each others presence... Inside out”

Arthit whispered dreamily and I loved his  answer by the deep kiss I pressed upon his addicting lips.

He pulled my shirt and worked on unbuckling his pants. His laugh echoed in the shell of my ear, hands fondling with the smoothness of my bare chest. I gasped when he pushed me back to the couch and hovered above me, his lips circled around my nipple. My back arched and toe curled, his one hand was rubbing between my legs and the other played with my left nipple.
He looked up at my heated face,

"Hey... Do you like that ??”

He rubbed fastly on my hardness and my back curved, head digging down to the couch.

“Oh Arthit...”

“How about this ??”

His hand disappeared down my pants and I saw stars. Those long fingers were wrapped around me in such brutal grip, fondling and stroking that I cried out in pleasure.

“Oh my god”

I climaxed right there, just by the work of his hand. Moaning so loud that my throat went sore. I never had such fast orgasm.

The half grin on Arthit's face was a yet another sight of turn on for me.  He was so fucking hot, pulling his hand out of my pants and giving it a lick that shuddered my whole existence. He crawled to me, opening his mouth and entering his tongue just immediately into mine. We kissed such hungrily and messily, the taste of each other almost got mixed into our mouth that we lost recognition.

“Arthit ??”

The voice cuts through us, parting our mouth and intimacy.

I moved back to sit properly. I think it was Maprang's voice from outside of Arthit's dorm room door.

“Why is she here ??”

I asked in frustration.

I glared at him and reached out for my shirt.

There wasn’t an immediate reply from him.

“I don't know... Maybe she followed us”

I heard Maprang calling for Arthit once more. I sighed as I asked Arthit to attend her. I was going to put on my shirt when in a moment, I was pinned down to the couch again and made to lay on my stomach.

“Arthit ??”

I shrieked in realisation when he lifted my hips up, making me stand on my knees. I looked back over my shoulder, glaring at his cocky smile.

“Well, I am tired of telling her again and again that I am not interested in her but I think it's time to tell her in a different language”

“Arthit don’t you dare....

I gasped when my pants were pulled down, my ass now on a perfect view for him.

He groaned at the sight and stroked my ass cheeks,

“fuck, Kong”

I didn't even get the time to feel embarrass as the knock on the door come again...

“Arthit ?? Are you in there ??”

Maprang’s voice sounded confused. She definitely knows that we both are in here as she surely saw us walking out together.

A slap echoed and I moaned out loud,

The fuck !!  That was totally unexpected.

“Arthit !!”

I hissed in warning and tried to get away from his grasp but he didn’t let me. He kept stroking my ass, admiring it, until he groaned real deep,

“Fuck Kong, I won't be able to hold back”

Then his mouth was totally devouring me. The moans coming out of me was so sinful and loud that I couldn’t even help to lower it.
His tongue pushed Inside me and my whole body trembled, his hands were spreading my ass cheeks so good that his mouth had a perfect access to savour me. I trembled, cried, moaned... I didn’t even know what kind of inhumane sounds I made but was sure no one will mistake it as something else other than a mind blowing sex.

I might have heard Maprang’s hesitant voice distantly but then there was nothing, only small knocks which says she is in a embarrassing confusion. To be honest, I couldn’t notice it as well as I was engrossed in the gratification of having Arthit's mouth on me.

“Oh my god, is she that dumb ??”

Arthit groaned against me and I whimpered, my knees giving up but Arthit held my hips up, he wasn’t done.

“Moan louder, sweetheart”

He purred sweetly,

“let her hear you clearly”

I was immediately a moaning mess because this time, he hit a bundle of nerves, licking me from the base in a delicious swipe. He feasted on me like a hungry beast and it was enough to make me reach the climax for the second time.

“Arthit ?? Are you...

“Arthit !!”

My moan cut off Maprang’s voice and I honestly couldn’t hold it when Arthit gripped me tight to prevent me from cumming.

Footsteps outside the door got distant and the torture on me was stopped immediately, I cummed hard to the couch with a scream as Arthit satisfyingly murmured,

“That was way better then telling her to leave us alone”

I turned and laid there naked to catch my breath. When my eyes opened, I saw him staring down at me with

“You are such a meanie Arthit”

I sighed, I don’t know how I ever will be facing Maprang from now on. He laughed victoriously and pulled me up in his arms,

“Aweee.... Then, Let me show you how generous I am...”

I slammed my hand on his chest as he lead me to the bed, my pants still hanging half down my legs. He lays me on his bed gently and pulled down my pants and also my trunks  that was stuck to it.

“God Kong !! You are so much hotter than I have ever dreamt about”

I heard him say, his eyes were down on my red trunks. He probably didn’t see it when he pulled it down together with my pants. I sit on the bed naked as he made his way over me, his eyes filling with the same desire I have seen minutes ago. His hands brushed gently across my cheeks,

“How are you this perfect my love ??”

“I am not”

I whispered back.

He shook his head,

“You have no idea”

“See through my eyes, and you would see how your beauty keeps me awake all night, watching you through your half closed sleepy eyes”

He kissed me, slowly. Nothing like the ones we had before. This time taking his time to feel the texture of my lips. He pulled back and made a rumbling sound through his mouth. He took my hand and placed it down his boner.

“You feel this ??”

I gulped, I definitely feel it. It seems extremely large and long. Something which I doubts to fit inside me.

He surely wasn’t aware of my concerns as he continued

“You do this to me always, Kong and you have no fucking idea”

I took the chance to move my hand, not breaking my gaze upon him. I slowly started unbuckling his belt, then the button and zip. As I pulled his pants down, he muffled a groan and leaned over to take my lips.
My hand brushed over his hardness, I gasped into the kiss when my fingers wrapped around him. He broke the kiss and buried his face to my neck, falling above me with a pained curse.
I stroked him, Goddammit !! He is so damn thick and huge.

I turned over and pushed him back to the bed. I wanted to see him and when I did, my jaw fell open. My mouth dried and my fingers trembled against his length, there I heard a chuckle from him. I quickly recovered and start to pump him harder. He arched, gritting his teeth and tensing.

“Konggghg !!”

He grunted when I got on my knees before him. My eyes watched every line of pleasure forming on his face when I bended down to his length.
I felt his steel hardness, my curious gaze fixed on my hand which strokes in a slow pace. When I looked up at him, I found his eyes on my hand too.

With a smug smile, I leaned down and pressed my mouth onto his thick length. His lips parted and he moaned my name, it was the most beautiful thing I have heard from his voice ever. I kissed his tip and he shuddered, giving me a smile of satisfaction.

“Do you want it slow or hard ??”

He looked down on my eyes, a curse breaking through his mouth as he fisted my hair.

“Go as hard as you can, baby"

I would do anything to hear that ‘baby’ again from his mouth. I licked across his broad head, my tongue sliding straight to his tip. Arthit's hips arched, hissing and grunting my name.

I licked him again, my thighs rubbing together and I surprisingly found myself clenching into nothing. When I tasted the small moisture leaking from him, I couldn’t restraint anymore and took his tip into my mouth.

The movement was slow, sensually slow but enough for Arthit to fall back on the bed and moan my name loud. The warmth of my mouth slowly spreading through his length, making him pant heavily.

I sucked his tip lusciously, my tongue playing with him. He raised to grip my hair, pulling his length more

My eyes rolled back when his tip hit the back of my throat, a moan reverberating and it gave a vibration that made Arthit throw his head back

“Ohhjh God !!”

I swirled my tongue over the side of his length, gripping his hips tightly as I felt him trembling. Just when I started moving my mouth down his length, he started moaning. His moans were the best thing to hear.

I moved faster, I knew I was doing good as he didn’t felt the need to guide me. All he could do was moan and groan in absolute pleasure. I pushed on his hips, telling him to thrust onto my mouth. I fucking wanted him to lose all his control and ram into my mouth insanely.

He seemed to get the hint and immediately gripped my head tighter, managing to lift a smile amidst of his heavy breathing. His eyes were wide and gleaming with lust. Absolute pure lust which unleashed him onto me.

He bucked his hips and started thrusting into my mouth just like I wanted. I met his thrusts just so equally, moaning and eyes rolling back in anticipation. I can’t imagine how much better would it be when he would be inside of me.

He went wild, his eyes were dark with desire to reach his own climax, fingers twined with my hair to hold me in place while giving ardent thrusts into my mouth. My tongue teased the skin of his shaft, each time I did he had groan out a curse.

His head was thrown back and mouth was parted to breath, hips moving rapidly as my mouth swallowed him in every hard thrust.

I saw him staring down at me, fighting the urge to close his eyes and feel the pleasure. He studied me, my eyes and his length which would disappear down my mouth. His hands gripped my scalp firmly when his tip met the roof of my throat.

He tugged on my head roughly, pulling his shaft out of my mouth which slip off smoothly. I made to protest, wanted him to spill into my mouth and swallow every ounce of him.

I was harshly pinned to the mattress, my hands locked behind me. Arthit was panting above me, taking his time for composing himself. His mouth resting on my ear and when I tried to free myself, he gripped me tighter.

“I want to finish inside you”

He whispered, breathes interrupting his words. My breathes came out quick,

“Do it. Do all of it, Arthit”

Hunger sharpened his focus as he turned me on my back, my eyes immediately gluing on his. He growled when I moved my hips to his wet hardness, he pinned my waist to the mattress and pressed his mouth onto mine.

The kiss was hurried, hungry and demanding. His dominance dripping with each stroke his tongue offered into my mouth. His hands skimmed down to my ass, rubbing the skin softly and then as quick as I could ever imagine, two fingers digged past my entrance.

Two, not one, two damn long fingers entered me unexpectedly that a rough moan erupted through me. Our kiss broke, my eyes squeezed shut, and his fingers started scissoring inside me hastily.

“You must have something to make it easier and fast”

I asked in a shuddering voice.

Arthit was incredibly quick to find the lube gel hidden in the drawers. Well, I know he keep the specifically flavoured ones for masturbation purposes.

He took some In his hands, rubbing it together while he moved and gave a sloppy kiss, I smiled dreamily. I rubbed my legs to the mattress, whining for him touch me.

He chuckled,

“Good to know I am not the only one excited here”

His hands parted my legs, fingers immediately back inside me, this time more smoothly. When he started moving, thrusting, series of moan and whines came out of me. I squirmed my body, fucking myself to his two fingers.

He kissed down my neck, sucking just on one spot and I know what’s he doing. I would need to hunt down for my turtle neck sweaters to hide the hickies from my Dad.

He bit on my skin, the small feeble pain of it sending a jolt of sparks through my nerves. And just suddenly, he pulled out his fingers and increased the pace while adding one more finger into my entrance.

I arched, my spine curving and him catching it with his other hand, kissing my stomach and v line. He was killing me, the too much things he was doing to me was absolutely killing me, blocking all my damn senses. I didn’t even know where to focus, on his fingers sliding inside me or his mouth trailing warmth against my skin.

“Arthit....”

I screamed his name. His tip was burying into me, my eyes wouldn’t even open. My body won’t stop arching. I was going uncontrollable and totally at his mercy.

He pulled out and stroked his length a bit more. To my surprise, I heard a playful innocent tone in his voice.

“Did I skip anything ??”

“No”

I immediately said, fuck why did he stop ??

He laughed at my desperation.

“Shouldn’t I be asking something like… Are you sure about this, baby"

“Fuck !!”

I screamed when he abruptly pushed inside me, not fully but just half of his length and I am terrified how more I have to take in.

“Oh well, I would really skip it because I know you haven’t been sure of anything more than this”

He whispered with a deep chuckle, staying in place and giving me moment to adjust.

“Isn’t it, love ??”

If I thought only my body was involved in here, then I was totally wrong. My heart was hammering like it would break the walls around it.

As if to make me more crazy, he started to digging himself deeper into me.

“Oh god !!”

He grinned and gripped my hips, all ready to wreck me. The stretching was so incredible, a sweet pain lingering to the pit of my stomach was too much to put me on a daze.

He kissed me, for a long moment, then pulled back with a smug smile. His first thrust broke a roar out of me, I am sure it echoed deep into the air. 

He paused and leaned down to me, his eyes softening. There was no hunger and crave in it, just something so similar to fondness. He kept staring into me as I panted, struggling to keep my breathes low.

Slowly his lips crashed onto mine. I arched and moaned as he kept tasting me while being buried inside me. 

“Arthit...”

My bottom lip was softly pulled by his teeth. I couldn’t explain how good he makes me feel, how good it felt to feel full and warmed.

“What have you done to me Kong ??”

He groaned and gripped my waist tightly.

“Oh my god....”

I screamed when he pumped inside me, the move so hard and deep. I saw him biting his lips, hovering over when I locked my legs around him.

“Tell me you are okay with me going harder”

His voice gravelly against my neck.

I held his shoulders firmly, tightening my legs around him.

“Yes, Arthit. Harder”

“Thank goodness”

He was feral with his thrusts.

I was moving too in unison, fast and wild. He kept moving, thorough and hurried, hitting right on the bundles of nerves which makes me scream his name.

I couldn’t stop the sounds coming out of me, I was surprised at his vigour as he didn’t slow down one bit. He was inhumane with his strength to continue steadily.

I moaned louder, my hands fisting the sheets cruelly and in a moment, he lead them to hold on his broad shoulders.

I scratched his skin, pressed my mouth to it. He responded with hard moves inside me and a kiss on my collarbone. He growled when my teeth digged to the hard skin of his shoulder, I did it to stop screaming at his thrusts.

Just when I thought he couldn’t go anymore strong than this, he was
leaning back and pumping into me wildly, chasing his orgasm while whispering,

“I’m gonna wreck you so good Kong”

“Oh fuck !!”

I tugged the cotton sheets, on the verge of tearing it. I heard the headboard hitting the wall with every jerk of my body.

He was close, from his pace i knew it so. He stared down on me, smiling. That smile was in contrary to his ferocious thrusts. That smile said he was touching ecstasy. That smile said he desired for this moment for too long.

I reached for him and he leaned down to me the same, our lips meeting. We kissed and kissed and kissed until Arthit parted to groan loudly against my mouth, his release warming inside me.

I took all of him, softly whimpering and falling to the mattress. His hands were gently holding me tight, moaning against the kisses he gave to my neck.

The silence sweeped in, finally. The pants echoing but it was the stillness that we needed to calm our hearts. Arthit kissed the side of my head before slowly pulling out of me, the sudden emptiness making me whimper.

“I missed you this whole week... so very much”

He whispered the words while tucking me to his side, in his arms.

“I missed you too Arthit, so damn much”

I slept against him with a relieved smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My eyes blinked against the sunlight a few times, slowly and lethargically. I shifted and let out a soft moan, my body keeping the reminders of last night.

“Arthit”

I took his name with a dreamy smile, hugging the softness against my chest. Then I shortly realised I was hugging a pillow. Not him.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and I found myself in my own room rather then Arthit's dorm. My whole body was sore and my back was killing me. I searched around my room, trying to find the man who is reason behind my wrecked body.

“Arthit ??”

This time my voice came out confused. Where was he ?? Why I am here at my house ?? I expected to wake up next him, it would have felt nice.

A fluttering sound took my attention, I looked down to the end table. A small piece of paper was flickering against the wisps of air, kept to place by a paperweight.

Kong,

I am sorry for dumping the college classes on you on your first day here, but I didn’t like to leave you by yourself all day. You will do fine, don’t worry, but if you need me you can call me at any time at the hospital. I got you a bag, not sure if you like it or not but it has everything you need inside so don’t worry about that. There’s a set of house keys beside the door for you as well.

Good Luck, Dad

I crumbled the paper in my hand. My lips parting to suck in a breath. I don’t know how to stop the stabbing thing happening inside my chest. I don’t know how to stop my urging tears. 

It was all a dream.... I never went to University yesterday.... I never met Arthit.... We never went to his room.... It was all a dream.... A fucking dream.  I drew in a breath, pressing my fist to my chest. Fuck, it hurts

I sniffed back my tears, clutching the sheets tightly. My mind wouldn’t stop recalling the moment I had with him, was it really a dream ??

Since the day I realise I love Arthit, I could only think of him. Everyday. Day dreaming and distracting myself to the thoughts of him. Thinking that if we ever get a chance to meet each other in real life, things will be a lot more perfect. I could only wish and rise my hopes to meet him one day on a perfect moment.

I wished to meet him, to love him... And in the end, here I am... still thinking whether he is real or imaginary.

Clenching the pain knotting inside me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I thought you would start crying any second

The voice cuts through the melancholy settled in my mind and soul. I snapped my head to the right, there he was. Standing leaning to the door, casually sipping something from the cup he held in his hand.

I was just staring at him through my blur, shocked and stiffened. I don’t know what the fuck is happening, is my gloomy brain imagining things again ??

“Kong”

He stepped forward, his expression softening.

Are you crying

His voice sound shocked in my brain.

Like the fuck I didn’t know !!

I grasped the pillow beside me and threw it at him with all force.

“I am sorry, I am sorry”

He dodged my attack. I took another pillow, this time it hit his face. He huffed and rested the cup to the table.

“I am sorry…. I will kiss away your tears, love”

“You fucking asshole !!”

I shouted in absolute rage and thrashed the sheets towards him forgetting that I was only in my trunks. He smiled shamelessly, shortly a whistle coming out of him.

“Damn !! Are You trying to seduce me ??”

I looked down at myself and then at the sheets I used to cover which now lay before his feets. I hissed, and launched for him.

He jumped away, running as I chase after him.

“Kong... I just wanted to see your reaction”

He was laughing when I catched him, more like he let me. I pulled on his hair, slapping his back as hardly as I could.

He tumbled me over to the bed, hovering above me and pinning my hands above my head. I used my strength to free my hands but he effortlessly held it in place. I panted in anger, his intense gaze wasn’t enough to cool down my irritation.

“Are you done ??”

He asked with a small smile and I wriggled in his hold.

“let go of me”

He stopped my attempts fisting my hands in a tight of his grip.

“I am not leaving you until you kiss me”

“I am never kissing you again”

I gritted out. He had that annoying grin on his face,

“Oh okay, I will kiss you then”

He pressed his mouth onto mine, I disliked how I loved his lips on me. I kicked his leg with my knee, biting his lower lip a bit harder. He tasted like caffeine.

“That much anger ??”

He licked his own lips, soothing the sting I gave him.

“You let go of me or I am kicking your damn dick”

I threatened, my knees ready to kick his center.

He faked a gasp.

“You will harm your favorite part of me ??”

I seethed at his tease

“Shut the fuck up Arthit Rojnapat”

His hold slightly loosened, his thumb was stroking the skin against my wrist. His hazel eyes turned gentle on me.

“I am sorry”

I breathed out heavily, glaring still the same but calmed to listen to him.

“I didn’t know you would cry, though I am feeling happy to see you cry ”

He can't be fucking serious right now ??

My knee hit his leg. He groaned and then laughed.

“You know your tears proved that you want me as much as I want you”

“I don't want you anymore... ”

I spat back, my hands trying to free itself.

He chuckled.

“Had your fill in just a day..... I don't think so”

I glared at him in disbelief.

ARTHIT ROJNAPAT...!!”

I shouted. Why doesn’t he let me go ?? I don’t want to lay close to him. He is a complete jerk.

He slanted his head, a playful smile playing on his lips.

“Say it again... ”

“Let go of me”

I demanded again.

He ignored me,

“I know you want more... ”

I didn’t care what the fuck he was saying.

He kissed my cheek to calm down my protests.

“I know, because I want more too... So much more with you. I wanna date you, show you the whole world or you can say, see the whole world with you, I wanna marry you, have a family with you. I know there is a lot more that I want from you ”

I stilled. He kissed the skin close to my eyes, where I had a trail of tears and I happen to realise it only now. Probably flowed through my eyes earlier before anger took

“But it's okay if you want only something like yesterday. I can be your sex slave if you want that, Kong”

He whispered slowly

What ??

The rise of my rage was incredible this time. I kicked his leg and yelled.

“Get off me”

He grunted and slided to my side. I pushed him off with a irritated huff. I quickly pulled the sheets from the floor and gathered it over my hips. He made a whining sound when I did that.

I turned to him and glared. His response was a wink and a flying kiss. I can’t fucking believe this man !! He gave me a mini heart attack and after that started to tease me.

He came closer and sat down beside me.

"I am really sorry to tease you Kong.... But you are so irresistible, I couldn't hold myself back. Please forgive me love"

No...

Ohhh... So are we still gonna talk through our mind link...

I don't want to talk to you at all.

"You fell asleep right after we.... You know after our mind blowing sex marathon. Your phone was kept ringing for so long that I couldn't ignore... It was your Dad, I knew he would be worried so I picked up the call and tell him that you are tired and sleeping right now. He was worried and asked me to bring you home so I did....You were so exhausted that you didn't open your eyes once throughout the drive to your home, not even when I brought you upstairs to your room"

Arthit said in a calm voice.

"Where is Dad ?? And why are you still here ?? Did you spend the night here... With me ?? "

I asked with surprise.

"How could I leave my love, alone after wrecking him senseless for hours... What do you take me for ?? I am hurt Kong ?? "

Arthit said dramatically.

"Where is Dad Arthit ?? "

"He has to attend an emergency surgery at the hospital last night. When I got here he was ready to leave. Though he get worried seeing you passed out in my arms. It took me atleast 15 minutes to calm him down and make him understand that you are just tired "

"What did you told him ?? "

I was horrified, what must my father be thinking after seeing me in that state.

"I told him that we both are old friends from Bangkok and I shifted here with my parents last year so we missed whatever happened in our life over this period of time. I told him you were disturbed after talking about your Mom and then you fell asleep. He understood the situation and requested me to stay with you at night as he doesn't want you to stay home alone. So I stayed with you in your room with your Dad's permission"

Arthit said smiling like a sly fox.

"And why did I woke up in just my trunks ?? Don't tell me that you brought me here from your room without dressing me up ?? "

I shirked.

Arthit smiled mischievously

"How could I..... I couldn't let others see your gorgeous body.... You are just mine to see, to touch or to wreck... Only mine"

He came forward to touch me again but I pulled back and glared at him.

"You were looking uncomfortable in those clothes and.... And I know that you like to sleep just only in your trunks, SO.... I undressed you... But nothing else okay... I am not a pervert. I won't touch you without your consent. I even slept over the covers beside you"

Arthit replied looking deep intoy eyes. The sun was shining behind him through my window, creating a halo of sunshine over his head.

I pulled a breath in, my insides fluttering pleasingly. I can’t help but remain stoned. Too dazed on his ethereal beauty to respond anything sensible.

He slowly held my hands. When I shuddered in his warm touch, he looked back on me with a smile.

“I even took a cold shower in the middle of the night but I didn't touch you... Trust me Kong”

“God !!”

I laughed, my eyes tearing up. I cupped his face and kissed him for a long time. He pulled me to his lap and pressed our bodies together.

“Please Arthit be my boyfriend... ”

I whispered.

"You are more than just a boyfriend to me Kong... But I am ready to be anything for you, whatever you want me to be"

I threw my arms around his neck.

“Oh Arthit...”

He grinned,  brushing our nose together while whispering,

“My love....”

He pulled me to his embrace. I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at him innocently.

He brushed my hair with his gentle fingers, and leaned closer to whisper to my ears,

“Yes, it's really you”

🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌜🌞🌛🌞🌛🌞🌜🌞

A/N: I hope you all like this chapter. I wrote smut after a long time so I am not sure how it came out...

Tell me what you think about this chapter and I will be back with a new update soon. Till then stay safe and healthy 💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 831 25
An attempt at how a relationship could be nurtured. Perfectly imperfect! A spin off between Kongpob and Arthith. Disclaimer: I do not own the charact...
102K 6.6K 31
KongphopXArthit Just when everything seems perfect, Arthit breaks up with Kongphop for no apparent reason...after one year, the truth starts to emerg...
4.3K 286 11
For seven years, Arthit has lived across the street from Kongpop Suthilak. In all those years, they've only talked a handful of times. There's a lot...
56.2K 3.4K 18
Two shots / One shots stroies about our cute Arthit who is a cat and his love interest Kongpob. I don't own any of the characters used in the story...