ℋ𝑒𝓇 𝒪𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 ✅

By kimzymal

a mafia Queen who Fall in love with a CEO who is married and also her friend Yn: I love you madly!!!! Tae: bu... More

First meeting
Still love her
Bitter truths
Lies, rejection and desire
Blinded by lies
Broken
Her birthday??
He forced her
Missing him
Truth untold
Questions?
Love her madly
Entry of an angel
.....
Regret
Forgiveness
Trap
Revenge
She left him
Is she die?
please end his punishment
My pearl is waiting for me
Author note
Back to Seoul
Their faith
.....
why she come back?
Suspense
Guilt
Rage
Who is KJ?
Condition
Faith
I'M SORRY
New beginning
last part
15k🤝

He broke her

1.7K 68 2
By kimzymal

(Taehyung was sitting in balcony busy and messed up with the situation what would he do now he started to feel guilty what he told Y/n some times ago he wanted to protect Jieun and his child but somehow his heart was telling him that there were something wrong but he flinched when he heard Suho shouting so he saw through the balcony,.....)

Suho: WHY YOU ALL LET HER GO *angrily*

Guard: s-sir w-we l-love our l-life

Suho: AHHH FUCK *grabbed his hair* if something happened with her AHHHHH Y/n WHY ARE YOU STUPID

(he tried to hack her mobile but of course she was s smart than him)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Taehyung: what she went all alone but why..  *guilty*

(But his phone started to ring he checked the caller id but it was unknown number so he picked up the call)

ON CALL

Taehyung: hello yes who *cold*

??: T-Taehyung *hiccups* Tae

Taehyung: *eyes widened* Jieun  where are you *panicked*

Jieun: Taehyung p-please s-save us she will kill us *fake crying*

Taehyung: she? *confused*

Jieun: yes Taehyung Y/n she is threatening me Tae please come or else she will kill AHHHHHH Y/n

Taehyung: JIEUN HELLO Jieun *call got cut*

Taehyung: shit shit Y/n I can't believe this you will hurt her now *tears fall* I will never forgive you yn never *he ran downstairs but bumped with Suho*

Taehyung: YOU BASTARD TELL ME WHERE IS SHE *grabbed his caller*

Suho: *jerked his hand* how would I know

Taehyung: *Scoffed* Jieun call me she said your fucking girlfriend trying to kill her

Suho: shut up Kim Taehyung *angrily grabbed his collar*

Taehyung: why huh tell me where is she GIVE HER ADDRESS NOW *jerked him and growled on him*

Suho: she will call you give me her number I'll track the location then we will go

Y/N's POV

(I woke up with hard headache wait where am I??? I looked around but I was lying on dust wait then I remember)

..... FLASH BACK.....

I reached on the location I get off my car and Started to head towards the building I checked my guns because I can't trust him he is such a back stabber but someone hit on my head before I turned back and see who have guts but I blacked out)

END

Y/n: FUCK who dare to this *dryly chuckled* I think he didn't like his/her life but now where is that bastard and Jieun *but she noticed something her bag is missing where's she kept the things he want* wait where is the bag shit *gritted teeth* I will not spare him

MEANWHILE

Suho: she is in xxx building we have to go there.

Taehyung: give me that address I know you will tell her that we are coming *angrily*

Suho: *unbelievable* you know what you're stupid hmm keep my mobile and my car keys drive yourself Taehyung she herself don't know why Mark took your wife why you're aren't believing *so done*

Taehyung: what.ever *walked off*

Y/N'S POV

(I was walking and trying to find that bastard but I heard some one shouting wait is it Jieun voice??)

??: HELP PLEASE SAVE ME

Y/n: Jieun *walked towards her*

Jieun: Y/n please save me *fake crying*

Y/n: where is he??? *confused*

Jieun: he w-went from there *shuttered*

Y/n: *raised her eyebrow* impossible tell me Jieun is this is your plan or not *leaned towards her chair*

Jieun: *smirked* oh my cute sister is smart tho *opened her rope and stood up*

Y/n: *clenched her jaw* I knew it Jieun why you plan this you bitch *took out her gun*

Jieun: *laughing like maniac* to throw you out from my husband life

Y/n and how *confused*

Jieun: just wait and watch sister *fake smiled*

Y/n: I will really kill you Jieun *clenched fist and went towards her*

Jieun: *took out the gun* stop on your track or I will shoot *pointed on her own belly*

Y/n: *eyes widened* are you serious what type of mother you are

Jieun: okay then come towards me and throw your gun *smirked*

Y/n: I Will never do this *gritted teeth*

Jieun: okay then *pulled the trigger*

Y/n: JIEUN no I'm coming *she went towards her*

Jieun: *started to laugh like a psycho* oh my sweet sister I wanted to tell you One thing you love Taehyung but I love his money he never touched me Y/n *smirk* aish I know you get confused that then how I got pregnant *chuckled* Y/n it is my boyfriend's child and that fool Taehyung is understanding that he is his child wow *laughed devilishly*

Y/n: *disbelief* how could you do this??

Jieun: I will do more worse then this *she held Y/n hand and make her hold the gun pointed towards her belly*

Y/n: *angrily* are you out of your mind you fucking bitch leave my hand *but Jieun press the trigger*

(And a loud sound echo in that abandoned building Jieun fall on the floor still conscious gun was now in Y/n's hand if someone will watch this seen they would assume that Y/n shoot her but suddenly they heard someone's voice)

NARRATOR POV

??: JIEUN!!!!

( Y/n turned around only to see Taehyung and Suho, Taehyung ran towards jieun while Y/n was stunned and shock because of what just Jieun did... Same goes with Suho he was shocked too because Y/n will never do this but suddenly Y/n fall on floor because of the tight.....)

SLAP

(Taehyung slapped her that she fell on the ground Suho ran towards her)

Taehyung: how could you DO THIS Y/N YOU'RE HUMAN OR NOT *held her hand and made her stand up* WHY YOU DO THIS HUH TELL ME WHAT IS MY CHILD FAULT *jerked her body* TELL ME *pushed her*

(She was about to fall but Suho immediately grabbed her)

Suho: TAE-

Taehyung: SHUT UP write my words Y/n if something happened with Jieun or my child I will not spare you I hate you just fucking hate you *teary eyes*

Jieun: T-Tae *weak voice,*

Taehyung: *picked her in bridal style* don't worry Jieun just please don't close your eyes

(He glanced Y/n with hate eyes and immediately went from there and there she was standing, dumb found she herself didn't know what just happened she was not ready to believe that Jieun kill her own child like this, her tears fall which Suho noticed, his heart broke after saw her like this he wiped her eyes and caressed her right cheek where Taehyung slapped her she looked towards him and hugged him and started to cry on his chest,)

Y/n: *crying* Suho how c-could she do this with her own child s-she s-shot h-herself...

Suho: did I ask you for explaining *patted her hair*

Y/n: he s-still b-believe her *clutched his jacket*

***LAUGH***

(they both broke the hug and looked at towards the direction of voice but their blood boiled in anger after saw the person MARK)

Mark: mafia Queen is crying miracle my eyes saw heaven now *mocking tone*

Y/n: don't worry mark this mafia Queen show you hell soon *red and dark eyes*

Mark: oh what a duality *smirked* but you did very bad you kill my child *fake agony*

Suho: *confused* your child

Mark: she is my girlfriend opss sorry my mommmyy *moaned her name*

Y/n: *closed her eyes in disgust* you FUCKER TELL ME THIS IS YOUR PLAN

Mark: *laughed* yess it's my plan how is it *smirked*

Suho: *angrily went towards him and punched him thrice* you mess with FIRE YOU MOTHER FUCKER

Mark: *Pushed him* but what about this queen *waved her papers that he told her to bring* your property is mine

Y/n: what you think I'll give you what you want never I have brain not like you who waste their brain by fucking some one this is only gun deal's file which is only 1 million worth you are fool mark

Suho: do you really think we don't know how to play the game *smirked*

Mark: but still you've failed right Queen no one dare to touch her but the one she love slapped her just for his gold digger wife *laughed loudly*

Y/n: *clenched her jaw* it's your own child how could you do this.

Mark: aishhhhh we both don't want to have the burden so we decided to plan your destruction but don't worry If I don't get your property but I will get yours Taehyung for sure

Suho: bitch-

Y/n: stop Suho and you I'll give you chance Mark run away from there as far as you can because if I will catch you then I will give you dread full death *dark voice*

(He looked at her for some seconds and left from there)

NARRATOR POV

(She was crying under the shower non-stop she was still not ready to believe what Jieun did, she was crying badly yes she was now broken badly ye hadn't even trusted her at once, she was hurt not by Taehyung's slap but his words his words tore her apart)

(Taehyung: how could you DO THIS YN YOU'RE HUMAN OR NOT *held her hand and made her stand up* WHY YOU DO THIS HUH TELL ME WHAT IS MY CHILD FAULT *jerked her*

Taehyung: SHUT UP SHE IS NOT A SLUT LIKE YOU WHAT ABOUT YOU HUH YOU THROW YOURSELF ON YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW NOW SAY WHO IS SLUT HERE YOU AND HER

Taehyung: Y/n if something happened to my WIFE or my CHILD so I don't hesitate to kill you

Taehyung: *pushed her other side on bed and stood up* dare to say bad about her then you will see *angrily*)

Y/n: AHHHHHHHH *punched the floor angrily* why you didn't see my love Taehyung you hate me why my love is worth LESS TAEHYUNG *crying*

(but someone burst opened the door and came inside and he is SUHO)

Suho: Y/n *panicked* what the FUCK you will get sick *went towards her and off the tap* are you serious *bend down*

Y/n: why my faith is like this *crying*

Suho: Y/n just stop crying it hurts *picked her up in bridal style and made her sit on washroom counter*

(he took the towel and started to dry her hair and body she was sitting there dumb founded Suho sighed and started to unbuttoning her shirt he removed her shirt and started to wipe her body it's not like that Suho did Y/n's work when she get injured he did her work then he shook her)

Suho: Y/n go change your dress and inner wears then I will dry you hair hm go

SUHO'S POV

I came out from bathroom and after some time she came out, I made her sat in front dressing mirror started to dry her hair and my heart broke after saw her my Y/n was never like this she was lost somewhere but I asked her)

Suho: what happened?

Y/n: Suho I couldn't believe h-how Jieun kill an innocent soul who hadn't even come in this world how cruel is she she is her/his mother a mother who will kill whole world for her child but she killed her child for worlds luxury *tear left* how unlucky she is God give her a beautiful happiness she ruined herself Suho I see the happiness a spark in his eyes that he become a father but he didn't even know that he isn't his child why suho why everyone is going hurt at the end *broke down in tears* her heart didn't stop her her hand didn't shake to to kill an innocent soul to kill her own child what is that innocent fault *crying* why Jieun is so cruel she tool my happiness she snatched my happiness she snatched Taehyung happiness even she snatched her own happiness how unlucky mother is she *crying hard*

Suho: *back hugged her* please Y/n don't cry *tears dropped from his eyes after felt her pain*

Y/n: why me Suho you know  she back stabbed me she said she wouldn't marry him but she did suho *crying*

Suho: *heavily sighed* Y/n listen *turned her towards him* Y/n you know if he doesn't care for you doesn't love you it doesn't mean you always cry for him *cupped her cheeks* live for yourself love yourself first then anyone *kissed her forehead* understand

Y/n: *nodded and hugged him tightly*

....FLASH BACK....

??: unnie unnie *a happy voice echoed in the whole mansion of a girl who's lovely Unnie was none other than Jieun*

Jieun: I'm in kitchen Y/n what happened *Shouted from kitchen*

Y/n: Unnie I am sooo excited I can't express my happiness *back hugged her*

Jieun: *fake smiled* oh really what happened??

Y/n: Unnie you know tomorrow is our graduation day and I want to propose Taehyung *hide her face in her back*

Jieun: oh really *jealous* it's great *smirked* I hope you will succeed

Y/n: yeah by the way what are you cooking

Jieun: uh strawberry cupcakes for my fiance *blushed*

Y/n: oh ho Unnie I wanted to meet my brother in law

Jieun: don't worry if dad agree so I sure I will invite him

Y/n: *smile brightly* I don't know when he will agree *roll her eyes* what ever okay bye unnie see you tomorrow with good news *winked* bye and keep 1 cake for me *kissed her cheeks and left*

Jieun: *Scoffed* good news you will never succeed my sister *smirked*

(after the graduation day what happened with Y/n she was broken totally actually Taehyung rejected her because of Jieun its not like that he loved her but he only agree because of his father from child hood Jieun liked Taehyung but when she met with Mark her whole life had changed now she was only for his money when Y/n mother marry Jieun's dad first Y/n didn't like Jieun but when Jieun showed her care for Y/n so she also started to accept her as sister but Y/n hate Sungwo Y/n didn't know that Taehyung's family and Jieun's dad are friends Jieun only told her that she had fiance but when Y/n tell Jieun she loved Taehyung so she started to hurt her two days ago from wedding they came back to Korea)

Jieun: Marine call your so called Y/n we are going for shopping if she wanted to go then come with us

??: I don't want to go *cold tone*

Jieun: *slightly rolled her eyes* aishh Y/n come I wanted to meet you with my fiance come

Y/n: I don't want you go I'm going to Suho's house *left from there*

TIME SKIP

Y/N'S POV

(I came home but I heard some familiar voices I got curious so I stepped inside but after saw the person I wanted to hugged him and cry on his chest and find the reason why he was doing this why he didn't accept me I took my first step but I froze on my spot when his father said something)

Taemoo: oh my God Kim finally after 2 days our daughter Jieun come in our home as Taehyung's wife finally my wish are getting fulfilled and I'm damn sure she is good for my Taehyung

Sungwo: *chuckled* yeah yeah we waited a lot right

Taemoo: yes yes

(wait what the FUCK I started to breath heavily how Unnie knew Taehyung before and his fiance is none other than Unnie, my tear left from my eyes why Unnie only one question is roamed in my mind is he happy? he was sitting there with straight face I couldn't control my sobs and tear so I quickly ran from there to my room by backyard)

...Will be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 508 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
23.6K 854 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
86.2K 2.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
25.7K 832 21
Taehyung and yn is forced into arrange marriage they both have different personality but taehyung loves his Princess yn too much that they both can d...