Toxic Relationship With Tony...

By Kal_RDJ

Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sound... More

Part 1 - Toxic
Part 2 - Attention
Part 3 - The Only One
Part 4 - Credit Cards & Broken Hearts
Part 5 - The Event (1)
Part 6 - The Event (2)
Part 7 - Dinner Night
Part 8 - Disobeying
Part 9 - Step Forward
Part 10 - Playing Dirty
Part 11 - Accident
Part 12 - Just Work
Part 13 - Comfort
Part 14 - I Need You
Part 15 - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Part 16 - What a Shame
Part 18 - Gut Feeling
Part 19 - Sour Times
Part 20 - Cry Me A River
Part 21 - Beat It
Part 22 - Struggling
Part 23 - Another Day
Part 24 - Don't Blame Me
Part 25 - Miss You
Part 26 - The Conference
Part 27 - The After Party
Part 28 - Better Now
Part 29 - Coffee
Part 30 - Pool Party
Part 31 - Jealous
Part 32 - Only Us
Part 33 - Reality
Part 34 - Get Used To It
Part 35 - Marks On My Neck
Part 36 - Evidence
Part 37 - Can't Get You Out Of My Head
Part 38 - Morning After Dark
Part 39 - V.I.P.
Part 40 - Lunch Party
Part 41 - Slow Hands
Part 42 - Middle Of The Night
Part 43 - Tongue-Tied
Part 44 - Paranoid Eyes
Part 45 - Interview With The Prince
Part 46 - Disconnected
Part 47 - Hotline Bling
Part 48 - The Breakfast Club
Part 49 - Sweat
Part 50 - Sorry

Part 17 - Bad Blood

593 28 14
By Kal_RDJ

"Hey, baby" you say enthusiastically on the phone.

"Hey, what's up?" Tony asks.

"I just came back home from work. Am I interrupting anything?" you ask.

"No, no, I'm at the hotel" he replies.

"Great. I wanted to ask you for a favour" you use your seductive cute voice.

"What is it?" you can tell that he's smiling.

"Can I stay at your place tonight?" you insist with the same tone.

"My pl-Why? What's wrong with yours?" he sounds confused.

"Well, I'm going out later and your house is closer" you explain.

"You're going out tonight? With who?" he focuses on that part.

"With my friends from work" you reply.

"Can't you wait until I'm back? We can go out and celebrate together" he makes you roll your eyes.

"No, Tony. I happen to have a life aside of our relationship" you shake your head.

"I know that. I just prefer being there with you in case anything happens" he says carefully.

"Nothing's going to happen. I'm going out with friends, you can't always be with me" you sigh.

"Of course" he clears his throat.

"So what's it going to be? Can I stay over or not?" you ask again.

"Sh*t up for a minute, will you?" he says aggressively out of the blue.

"Sorry, babe, I wasn't talking to you" he adds immediately.

"Who were you talking to? I thought you were in your hotel room" you're angry.

"I am, William and Stephanie are also here" he explains.

"What business does she have in your room, Tony? you raise your voice.

"We're working, all of us are here" he replies.

"Yeah, right" you doubt him.

"Come on now" he sighs.

"Is William even really there? I can't hear him at all" you insist.

"Of course he's here, don't be ridiculous" he chuckles.

"Let me talk to him then" you say seriously.

"Are you serious right now?" he stops smiling.

"Yes, 100% sure" you gulp.

"I'm not making a fool out of myself because of your overreaction" he says seriously.

"I'm overreacting? You're in your hotel room with that b*tch!" your blood is boiling.

"Jesus Christ, Alice, watch your mouth. You don't even know her" he sounds disappointed.

"How cute, you're defending her now" you say sarcastically.

"I'm not! I'm saying this for your sake. Don't talk like this about people you don't know" he says.

"Are you really saying that to me? You're the one always hating on Ethan without having shared a single out of work conversation" you are more and more annoyed.

"Why are you bringing him into our conversation?" he sounds offended.

"Whatever, Tony. Forget I even asked you for anything" you sigh "have a great night with your sidechick" you finish your words.

"Alice, come on. Don't be like this" he says.

"I'm really not in a good mood to talk at the moment. We're only going to fight even more. Let's continue this another time" you suggest.

"Fine" he sighs.

"Bye, Tony" you say.

"Talk to you later" he says more hopefully.

You hang up the phone and fall straight onto your bed. All this constant fighting isn't helping your mental health nor your relationship. He's out there with that intern in his room and you're supposed to stay calm and not worry about it? You're the overreacting one for not trusting that woman with him on this trip?

You try to let go of all that tension and prepare yourself something to eat for starters. You only had a few bites all day and it's now starting to annoy you. With a great dish and a mind off work for the night, as you promised to your friends, you find yourself enjoying the time along with whatever is playing on TV for a distraction.

"You're still up for tonight, right?" your friend, Melanie, asks on the phone.

"Of course, I'll take a shower and start getting ready right after" you assure her.

"Awesome, see you later" she sends you a kiss and you hang up.

You do as you said and quickly jump into the shower. It was a long one, the hot water relaxed you drastically and you took your time taking care of yourself. When you got out, you wore your underwear and bra and only found out a couple of missed calls from Tony when you picked up the phone.

"Are you finally talking to me?" he answers the call with that question.

"What do you mean? I never stopped talking to you" you crease your eyebrows.

"If I recall correctly you were the one ending the call because you weren't in the mood to talk to me earlier. And then you're not answering my calls" he says.

"Tony, I was taking a shower, I wasn't ignoring your calls" you explain.

"Alone or was someone there joining you?" he asks seriously.

"F*ck you" you don't hesitate at all.

"I'm only asking because that's a long f*cking time for a shower" he insists.

"I can't believe you have the nerve to say something like this to me" you laugh as a reaction to your anger.

"Okay, fine, I'm sorry. This is my anger speaking, you know I don't mean it" he sounds softer.

"You can't always say that after you offend me because of your anger" you say.

"I know, honestly. I'm trying to fix it, I promise" he sounds sure.

"Good" you reply sternly and look around your closet for the dress you want to wear for tonight.

"About earlier... of course you can stay over at my house. JARVIS will let you in, you'll find everything you might need there" he says.

"Thank you" you're still not replying to him very eagerly.

Instead, you focus on your outfit and carefully wear your dress. He must've heard you struggling with the zipper and your annoying little groans of dissatisfaction.

"Are you getting dressed?" he asks.

"Yes, I must be ready soon" you answer.

"Can I see you?" he asks hopefully.

"Because you missed me or because you want to see what I'm wearing?" you ask.

"Both" he replies honestly.

"Fine" you shake your head before turning the camera on during your call.

"You're so pretty, baby" he comments with a smile on his lips when he sees you.

"Thank you" you blush.

"Aren't you going to return the compliment?" he teases you.

"I would, but I'm still a little bit angry with you so I'm holding back" you explain.

"What can I do to change that?" he asks.

His big brown eyes are innocently looking at you through the camera. He's indeed looking so fine with his casual outfit and relaxed aura.

"I can't think of anything right now" you shrug.

"What if I was there to help you with that zipper?" he asks after noticing that you still haven't fixed it.

"That would be very helpful, yes" you giggle.

"I would stand behind your back and slowly move your hair out of the way, exposing your neck. My hand would slowly pull the zipper but I wouldn't be able to resist that neck of yours" he says deeply, making you feel every little scene he's describing.

"I would kiss your neck so nicely, especially the parts that make you shiver and moan" his voice is so smooth.

"Then both of my hands would move down your sides while holding you strongly. I'd push my body close with yours and then spin you around" he continues.

"And I bet you would be looking at me exactly how you're looking at me now. So innocently and turned on. That would only lead us to kiss, again and again" he's unstoppable.

"Your lips, oh God, they'd be so soft. You would be pulling me in harder to deepen it and I would never say no to that. I'd kiss you more roughly then, to make you know how much I'm dying to feel you" he says and makes a pause.

"And then?" you ask impatiently.

"Then? Then I'd throw you on the bed behind you, bring my body on top of yours and slowly take each of your clothes off until you were naked" you can tell his voice is deeper, more turned on.

"Hmm, so much for zipping the zipper in the first place" you joke while running your hands down your body to calm yourself down.

"Screw that zipper, we would be f*cking our brains out by now" he says and you nod.

"You're hard, aren't you?" you chuckle.

"As rock. Want to take a look?" he smirks.

"No, no, no. I have to get ready, I don't like being late" you refuse.

"That's so bad, I had so much to show you" he groans.

You can tell that his hand is touching himself, he's not hiding it. And it makes you so hot and aroused that he's turned on only but your sight.

"What are you doing to me, babe? Do you want me to come in my pants for you?" he groans when you naturally turn your back to the camera to look in the mirror.

"You would do that for me?" you bite your lower lip.

"I would do anything for you" he replies heavily.

"What can I do to help you with your big problem?" you ask seductively.

"Keep moving that a$s for me, I love it" he groans.

You still have your back turned on him because you're doing your make up in the mirror. Obviously, you're not very focused on it because your concern is to turn Tony on even more with seductive moves of your back side. He definitely sounds like he's enjoying it and you love it.

"Holy f*ck, I wish I was behind you" he moans when you purposely bend your back even further.

"What would you do to me if you were behind me?" you ask deeply.

"I would push you down against that table in front of you, and then f*ck you so hard that you would be screaming my name. I'd stretch you out so much and feel you clench around me" he says but has to make a pause.

"I would be so loud for you" you groan.

"I'd make sure you came around me and then I'd go as deep as possible into you to come in your pu$sy" he's definitely close to finishing.

"Right here?" you ask, pulling your dress up slightly to start revealing your underwear.

"Yes, f*ck yes" he's breathing faster.

You torture him by showing him more of yourself very slowly. You know his eyes are locked on you and what his hand is doing off camera. You might not be touching yourself but you're still soaking down there. How could you not when he's being as hot as he is?

"F*ck, f*ck, f*ck me, that's it" he's moaning loudly.

You pull your panties aside and tease him by running your fingers around your very wet slit. By his frequent groans and heavy breathing you know that any moment now he's coming for you. And that happens seconds later when you hear the final deep groan leaving his mouth.

"Sh*t" he says.

"Was that helpful?" you turn around to face him.

"What do you think?" he asks sarcastically.

He surely looks like this was a very intense orgasm for him. He's definitely in a need of some time to recover and you're proud of yourself. You disappear for a few moments to wash your hands and return to change an underwear and finish your make up. Tony never ends the call, he stays silent and patiently looks at you and your process of getting ready.

"Do you maybe think that this dress is a bit too much for the occasion?" he breaks the silence.

"No, I don't. I think it's amazing and I also think that you loved it, judging by your earlier adventures" you smile.

"Well, that's exactly the problem. All the men around you tonight are going to see you in that dress and feel the same way that I did" he continues.

"I can't control what people may or may not feel when they look at me" you shrug.

"Yes, but since I'm not going to be there with you, you could wear something less fancy so that I feel a bit better. I mean, everyone's going to hit on you tonight and I won't be there to fight them off" he speaks his mind.

"What are you talking about? This is not the first time I go out without you, I am perfectly capable of dealing with men that try to flirt with me" you're not happy at all with this conversation.

"I'm not saying that you can't" he answers.

"But you feel worried that something's going to happen with me and those hypothetical men that are going to hit on me" you look at him angrily.

"No, I trust you, I know that you won't do anything. But, you know, incidents happen. Someone might flirt a little bit too much with you, or make you feel uncomfortable or touch you without your permission" he says.

"What are you trying to achieve right now exactly? Are you trying to convince me to stay home and never go out without you?" you don't hold back your annoyance.

"That would be ridiculous, absolutely not. I'm only stating my concerns" he replies.

"Okay, thank you for your expressing your concerns" you roll your eyes.

"Just tell me if anything happens. I care about you" he says softly.

"I'll let you know if anything happens" you agree.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to hear" he shows you a smile.

"I have to hang up, I should get going soon" you say.

"Please do me a favour" he says.

"What kind of favour?" you ask.

"Take a taxi. Don't drink and drive" he says and makes you smile.

"I love it when you show that you care" you smile widely.

"Is that a yes?" his whole face is smiling.

"Yes, I'll take a taxi" you nod.

"Great, be careful, I love you" he says.

"I will, I love you too" you reply.

You blow a kiss at him and after you look at each other for a few moments you end the call. You finish the last details of your outfit and make up and take a taxi to meet with your friends downtown for a great night out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6.2K 37
After you enrolled in a new university, you meet a professor who is everybody's favorite. When he discovers you don't share the same opinion of him a...
71.1K 2.5K 15
Being in a toxic relationship has never been heathy for anyone. You happen to be stuck in one with Bucky Barnes who's newly heartbroken and thinks th...
6.2K 146 17
Aaliyah's life wasn't quite simple but it was straightforward. Living alongside two of her older siblings and trying to stay under the radar. Not so...
86 2 2
Tony Stark and the reader have been best friends since before College, from there they started dating to eventually became married. However, their ma...