My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝕆ℝ𝕐 𝔸ℕℕ𝕆𝕌ℕℂ𝔼𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

4.5K 42 22
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"So, when did you start painting?" Angela asks as we're waking into the hallway where our room is. 

"When I was four. My therapist told me that painting is a good way to release negative energy," I respond, unlocking our door. 

We just came from a two-hour tour of the campus. We found a tour guide and immediately regretted it. Our legs were killing us. 

Angela back flops onto her bed and I take a seat at the desk. I take one of my paintbrushes and twirl it around in my hand. 

"You were in therapy at four?" Angela screeches.

I nod. "When my Dad died, my Mom thought it would've been smart for me to be in therapy early, so when I'm older, my emotions don't explode and ruin her reputation."

Angela hangs her mouth open in a stuck smile. "What. The fuck." 

I chuckle. "Yeah. My Mom's pretty fucked up."

We sit in silence as Angela resonates that her fav celeb is a total sociopath.

"Hey," she says after a while. "Wanna go clubbing tonight?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't have any "clubbing dresses worth a damn" as Angela so poetically put it, so she loaned me one of hers. 

We were the same size, surprisingly. It was a red bodycon dress that hugged my curves. It stopped at the middle of my thighs with a plunging v-neckline that showed the upper part of my boobs. My boobs were pushed up with my pushup bra and I felt completely exposed. 

Good, but exposed.

We go to a place called The Red Vixen. After Angela shamelessly flirts with the bodyguard to get us in, we go over to the bar to get drinks. The bartender comes over to us. 

He was kinda cute. 

Like one of those rising white Tik Tok boys

"What can I get you beautiful ladies?" he asks.

He was British. His accent added to his attraction factor and now he was a solid 7

"Can I have a Sex On The Beach and for my friend....." Angela turns to look at me. "Three tequila shots," I yell. The music was loud. Like ear-deafening loud.

The bartender hands us our drinks. "Let me know if you need anything else. And I mean anything," he says to me and winks. 

I look at Angela. She laughs. "Side eye." I laugh too.

I take my first shot as Angela sips her drink.

"So, we've talked about everything but your love life." I look at Angela and look away.

"There's nothing really to talk about." 

I take a second shot. "So no terrible ex stories? No bad love triangles? No one attacked you for a man?" Angela puts down her drink and looks at me. 

I shrug my shoulders. "I've never really been in a relationship. Just flings here and there."

Angela looks me up and down suspiciously. "Bullshit."

"I said I've never been in one. Drop it." I take my last shot and fix my dress. 

"Let's go dance." Before Angela could protest, I'm already heading to the dance floor. A bunch of sweaty bodies dig into mine as I try to shimmy my way through them.

As I'm passing through, someone hits me. "Hey, watch it," I say. "You watch it, bitch," a random redhead says and pushes me. 

Before I could fall to the ground and possibly break my neck, strong muscular arms catch me and help me balance myself again.

I turn and look at the person who caught me. And...

GOD DAMNNNNNNNNNN!

His dirty blonde hair was at his neck with curly ends. His chocolate brown eyes shined in the fluorescent light of the club. His jawline. You could grater cheese on that damn thing. It was so sharp and clean. His lips were nice and plump. They looked kissable. He had very kissable lips. 

I took a second to analyze his body.

The tight shirt he was wearing clung to his muscles like it was close to dropping. I could see all 8 of his abs prominent. His chest. It looked like a brick wall but felt like a stack of pillows. His frame was muscular and his body was lean. 

It was like he was carved from the Greek Gods themselves.

"You should watch where you fall." His voice was deep. Rich and sweet. Like molasses. His voice alone had me in a second, wet.

His brown eyes stare at me with such interest. But his face looked annoyed.

Probably because this random girl almost trampled him.

He gently let me go and started walking away.

"Wait," I called out. He turned and looked at me with his head slightly tilted. "At least let me buy you a drink for almost hurting you."

He looks at me. His mouth twitches almost like he wants to smile, but he won't allow himself to. "You were nowhere near me. I saw the girl push you and came to stop you from falling." His voice vibrated through my entire body. My cheeks started to heat up.

"So you decided to come and be my knight in shining armor," I tease.

He picks up on my teasing and his lips ever so slightly turn up. "I'll take the drink."

We both walk to the bar and the British guy comes over to me. "Ah, I see the pretty lady is back. Couldn't get enough of me, could you?" The cute guy squints his eyes slightly. 

"I'll take a scotch. Neat," he says and turns to me. "Pretty lady is buying." My cheeks heat up again and my breath hitches hearing him call me pretty.

Or maybe he was just mocking the bartender?

The British bartender looks the guy up and down and scowls. He turns to me and smiles suavely. "And for you, pretty lady?"

"It's Maya," I say. "And two more tequila shots."

The British guy nods and gets to make the drinks.

"So, what's your name?" I prompt the hot guy.

"Kol," he says. That's all he says. He doesn't look directly at me, but he doesn't make it seem like he's avoiding eye contact. He just doesn't seem to care. 

"I'm Maya," I say, trying to continue the conversation.

"So, I've heard."

I look down at my bracelets. This could not get more awkward. 

Suddenly Angela comes running towards me.  She grabs my arm and starts to pull me towards her.

"Maya, we have to go. Now."

I squinch my eyebrows together. "Why? What happened?" 

"Ryan is here."

I snort.

"The cousin fucker?"

"The cousin fucker?" Kol repeats behind me. 

I turn to him and laugh. "Her ex-boyfriend fucked his own cousin."

"His own cousin?!" Kol's eyes are like saucers and it makes me laugh. Then Kol smiles. "You have a beautiful laugh."

I stop laughing out of instinct and Angela pulls my arm. She starts running and  I follow along with her. "Dude! I could've gotten laid," I whine.

"Oh bitch, you'll be fine." Angela rolls her eyes and we continue to run. We don't stop running until we reach our dorm. I take off my heels and fall onto Angela's bed. "My feet are burning, Angela." 

"Why did we have to run when we were fifty feet away from the club?" I could feel bunions forming on my feet.

"Ryan was on the track team in high school," Angela explains. "He's training to become the next Usain Bolt."

I catch my breath as I think about Kol. My, my was he fine. I wish I could've got a phone number. "Sorry I took you away from a potential hookup." I look up at Angela and smile. 

"It's fine. Though it's been a month since I've got dick." I sigh, exasperated. Angela burst out laughing.

"School starts in a couple of days, so you better get it while you can."

I sigh. "Damn it, Angela. If only you came a couple minutes later."

Angela chuckles. She gets up and comes and lays down next to me. "How about I make it up to you?" 

"Angela your pretty, but unfortunately I don't feel that way about women," I laugh and so does she. 

"I'm talking about setting you up. My friend broke up with his girlfriend a few months ago and he's finally ready to get back out there. You could go on a date."

I think for a moment. "I'm not really looking for a relationship right now."

"I'm not saying you marry the guy. But one date isn't going to hurt anybody."

I sigh. "Fine. Send me his number."

After about an hour of talking and playing card games, we both went to sleep.

But as I went to sleep, I kept dreaming about the sexy man I met at the club.

Kol.

                                                                         End of Chapter Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY OKAY OKAY! That's the end of Chapter Three!

Thank you for reading this story and I hope you stick with me because I promise to do my best to make this story good.

Don't vote to vote and comment!

See you next timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 3.8K 24
This story is really HOT. Like really really really HOT. It's essentially about a college student learning about her hidden desire to submit to a man...
1.4M 49.3K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
10.8K 186 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.7M 70.6K 70
"You're angry, frustrated. You want some form of release. I can help you with what you want." I drop my hand to trace the edge of his wrist sensually...