π”Όβ„šπ•Œπ•€π•ƒπ•€π”Ήβ„π•€π•Œπ•„

By KimYooNa_BTS_Snow

𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in oppo... More

Part 0
Characters
WhatEvEerr
BTS and Dad
Dance Class
Dinner with Kims
Please Agree *puppy eyes*
She...Agreed?!
Wedding dresses, and Haraboji
Pre wedding shoot
Oh Hi Slut!
Wedding
Wedding 2
New House, New Roles, New Rules?
He's my Bestfriend!
PE
Bitch what?
Strangers
Home Tour ft. Author's note
I want to Accept you
Don't... leave me.. please
Jealous Bishes!
The Tutors
Arguments
Is it her?
Doubts & Discussions
Traitor
Taehyung Oppa
#YoTaeSquad! #RetailTherapy
Not Home
The Reasons, The Traitor
EQUILIBRIUM: Outro pt.2
Bonus: I
Bouns: II
Bonus III
The Best Moment is Yet to Come

EQUILIBRIUM : The Outro

706 38 27
By KimYooNa_BTS_Snow

이 밤이 지나면
널 볼 수 없을까 봐 두려워
한없이 투명한 그 눈빛도
너무 익숙해진 그 촉감도

나를 보며 웃었던 얼굴도 이제
이제 너를 다시 볼 수 없을까
나의 하루하루에 네가 있고
너의 하루하루에 내가 있어

저 달이 지고 해가 떠오르면
나와 함께 했던 넌 없을까?
내 눈을 감으면, 오
함께했던 시간들이 떠오를 것 같아

내 눈을 감으면 또
행복했던 추억들만 생각날 것 같아
내 눈을 감으면
내 눈을 감으면

내 눈을 감으면, 오
함께했던 시간들이 떠오를 것 같아
내 눈을 감으면 또
행복했던 추억들만 생각날 것 같아

이 밤이 지나면
널 볼 수 없을까 봐 두려워
이 밤이 지나면
나 홀로 남을까 봐 두려워

Third Person's POV

It happened like a flash...screams were heard, yelling and shocked state, it felt like a slow motion, as YooNa fell...

She fell on the airbag installed last moment by fire department, the staff picked her limp body out and rushed to the ambulance a few steps away, the boys and their father came rushing down, saw her being put into the ambulance.

Jin rushed in, ambulance moved, the rest followed in a car close behind, no one spoke a word, wimpers were heard, short sniffs, and sobbing of brothers.

YooNa was rushed to the ER, Jin was stopped outside, along with the family.

As the door closed it almost felt the past repeating itself, their mom never made out of that operation room.

"We just got her back...are we losing her again?" Jungkook asked, not answering his question his dad hugged him tightly, the fear was on their faces, they were scared, sacred if they ever will be able to see that soft smile, the terror of losing was running through their veins, and heart pounding in anticipation.

4 hours went by and no news of hers, finally the door opened, and they rolled out her laying lifelessly on the bed, eyes closed left arm and leg plastered.

"She is in temporary coma, her weight fell on left side, fractures in left arm and leg, she won't be using her left hand regularly, possibly wake up in a week, Jin come with me" the senior doctor said, the very distraughted Jin followed him to the cabin.

SeokJin's POV

"Sir?" I asked as he settled in his chair.

"Look Jin I won't lie to you, you know medical as well, you yourself are a doctor, after the amount of truma she went through and today's incident, there are high chances of her brain collapsing, she May even go numb to her surroundings, we aren't sure about how things will be when she is up, if anything you need to make sure, she doesn't have any stress" His tone was the one's that says, she might not make it.

"Sunbae-nim, she...she will make it right? I don't want to lose my sister again!" My eyes were stinging with tears, he patted my back, "Seokjin take good care of her, I'll make sure your sister wakes up" I nodded and left.

"Hyung, what happened?" Jungkook asked with his tear sticken face, I just hugged him.

12 days later

It's been more than a week, she hasn't woken up, I was on my night shift, sitting in her room, beside her bed slowly creasing her face.

"YooNa, wake up baby..." She did show signs from last 2 days, but haven't woken up yet, but today was different.

It's been last 12 days we hadn't had much of a sleep, everytime I close my eyes, it feels like I won't see her again.

Her monitor was fluctuating violently all of the sudden, I called for the doctors, as we checked her, my senior asked for electric shock, I couldn't see her like that, I walked outside the room and called dad to come up.

Third Person's POV

The doctors were giving her shocks of high intensity, her dropped limp each time... until finally she opened her tired eyes.

"Seokjin! She is awake!"
"Jin Hyung!!!"

The doctor and Namjoon said at the same time, it was half hour afterwards, and everyone broke into relief.

Jin went in first followed by the rest of the boys and dad.

She was looking anything but better, her eyes open wide and White starring at the ceiling.

"YooNa?" Her dad called out, she didn't reacted.

"MinSo-ya?" This time Jin called out softly trying his luck.

"O..oppa?" She truned to the voice, and smiled stretching her good arm out, there was something definitely different about her, Jin hesitantly reached out to hug her.

"Oppa...  Yoongi op..ppa left me in rawin" she said in a small voice breaking down in tears.

Everyone were she'll shocked...Jin patted her pack and head slowly.

"Yoongi oppa left my princess in rain? We will beat Yoongi oppa then" Jin said to her, and she smiled brightly.

"Yoongi come here!" He galred animatedly towards Yoongi, and he followed in a daze.

He hit Yoongi on head, "why did you leave MinSo-ya in rain? You bad boy!" Jin said, and everyone was wearing a confused expression on the weird scene unfolding in front of them.

"Don't hit Yoon oppa pwlese" she said as she slowly patted Yoongi's head.

"Princess are you hurt anywhere? Does it pain?" Jin asked, YooNa nodded and pointed at her plastered arm, and her head.

"It's okay my muffin, it will be fine soon, you rest and oppa will wait outside okay?" She nodded but didn't let go of Yoongi's hand.

"Oppa don't leave me again, MinSo scared" she said holding his hand more tightly and sleeping as Yoongi patted her head.

"What's wrong with her hyung? Why is is behaving so weridly?" Yoongi asked looking at YooNa.

"She have gone backwards" Jin said sighing.

"Gone back?! What is she? A fucking time machine?!!" Jungkook yelled and everyone glared at him.

"Speak slowly! She is sleeping! And mind you language kookie!" Dad said.

"She had forgotten these years, she have gone back to her 6 years old self in her mind, maybe to the day when Yoongi left her at the orphanage that night when the attack took place, it rained that day too, it's a defence mechanism, and now you have to treat her the way you used to back then she was still a kid, she will be clingy, she was as a kid, and I think dad you got alot of things to cover up, YooNa will take time to be normal, and the possibility of her being normal is... Very low"  Jin explained the situation.

Joongki stepped closer and occupied the space that Yoongi was at, he kept her head on his lap, and slowly patted her forehead.

"You guys can go, take rest, come in the morning, Yoongi get her old room clean, she might want to stay in her childhood room now that she is mentally six, prepare the house, we will take her home tomorrow." Joongki told them they all nodded and kissed YooNa's forehead, they were happy to have their sister.

†*****†*****†******†
After the incident, the bodies of YooJin and Her bastard daughter was burnt, TXT realised they were BTS and YooNa were cousins, their dd came to visit YooNa too.
†*****†*****†******†

Part 2 will be posted today, i hope you liked this.

(I didn't kill her atleast)

How was the chapter?

Jungkook:- what is she? A fucking time machine?

Did this chapter made sense?

Love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 261 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
157K 5K 127
what will happen,when a cold and silent girl meet her 7 stepbrothers,who are world biggest mafias.... will they accept each other as brother and sist...
123K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
410K 10.4K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...