I Can See The Writing on The...

By Perrydxse

Natalie Hudson; A fourteen year old girl Currently Living in Canada. Katy Perry; A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter One ~ Start of second book
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
i ~ Start of third book
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
Epilogue

Chapter 14

2.6K 49 7
By Perrydxse

A Bus Had Hit Nathan.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I covered my Wide open mouth with my hand, How did that happen.

People were starting to gather around the bus.

They were all staring at me now, They knew I had caused it, I was severely embarrassed.

It took me 2 seconds to reject him and 0.1 seconds for a BUS to hit him.

I saw Matt in the crowd of people burning their stares into me.

It might've been the fact I was standing beside Katy, It was probably because the Bouquet of flowers was outside my house and His body was not even 30 feet away from it.

An Ambulance had Arrived and took him Inside then left.

He was still alive at least.

I went inside with Katy.

I had Guilt written all over my face.

"You could have saved a trip to the emergency room." Katy said once she shut the door

"I can't trust him yet, He might just use me because of you!" I stated

"He might've actually genuinely cared about you." Katy said genuinely Rolling her eyes

"He could be just like John and I wouldn't know what he was doing behind my---" i stopped myself

I covered my already wide mouth and ran up the stairs.

I took a quick glimpse of Katy who looked quite appalled at my words.

I ran into my room quickly but quietly shutting my door, I then ran and jumped onto my bed, My head landed on the pillow.

"FUCKKKKK" i muttered into my pillow

There was a knock onto the door, It was quietly opened.

"Look Katy I'm sorry that I have such A Big... Oh John..." I said Surprised John of all people was here, he was away, When the hell did he get home.

"I just got back, Katy wanted to speak with you in the kitchen, she asked me to tell you" John said Explaining himself

"OK thanks, I'll go meet her." I said walking past John and Jogging down the stairs

I calmed myself down before I started to Laugh of Embarrassment.

I closed the door behind me and turned around to a very Un-Happy Looking Katy.

"OK so what I said before---" She cut me off

"I want Fucking Answers, What the fuck was that about?" Katy yelled

She was pissed, Never insult Katy's Boyfriend In front of her. NEVER!

"Well i was referring to the past--" she cut me off again

"THE PAST"

"He was referred as a player and a Bad-Boy."

"Back then though..." Katy said tearing up

"You know I didn't mean it Katy." I said going closer to her

"It seemed like you did, you said it oblivious to knowing, Plus you were talking about a Kid who brought you flowers, Trash talking him like that."

"Obviously I've been hanging in Canada for too long, You might've been able to teach me manners" i said staring at my feet

"Maybe, Maybe not."

"Can we please just stick to the not hating each-other side, There is so much hate between us, Can we just not fight, That would be a nice way to keep it, we're not Best friends, Mother and Daughter can't be Best Friends." I said as I left leaving Katy Pissed and Just about In Tears.

I ran up to my room and slammed the door.

I received a text from... What?

Nathan.

I still love you, I always will.

I was speechless, Nathan was Alive. he was Texting me.

I didn't reply

I was still getting over Mine and Katy's fight, i was still exhausted and Sad, I had cause another one of our fights, I was over Running away, That was childish of me to do that in the first place, I regret running away, If I would've stayed, well maybe then, My dad wouldn't of slapped me.

I wasn't going to tell Katy anytime soon, She would Flip and Go over there and Give Mason an Absolute Hardcore Bitch-Slap, I didn't think Mason Deserved that, He was my father after all, Although I wanted to tell her, If it came out, She might freak out at me for not telling her sooner.

It was honestly the worst moment of my life, When he had came up to me, Slurred some words then Hit me, I sat on the floor and Cried, Then the doorbell rang and Katy came and got me, I ran into her and Cried, I was so glad she had came, I could care less that John was there, I just wanted Katy.

Then when we got back we Made up, Then to fall apart, And it was repeated to right now.

I wish that me and Katy could just have a Mother/Daughter relationship, Not a Bi-Polar Best friend relationship, It was stupid, We fought, We were Mad at each other, Then somehow we ended up back in each others arms, Telling each other How much we Loved each other.

My door was knocked on again, This time Katy's voice Came behind it.

"Babe can I come In, I'm not Mad"

"Are you sure." I asked

"I'm positive." Katy said then quietly opened the door

"Why can't we have a normal relationship?" I asked sitting on my bed

"i don't know." Katy Said Stroking My Brown Hair

"We should try atleast" I said

"We will, don't worry, if you remember, I love you to the moon and Back."

"i remember perfectly fine."

"then Don't worry, We will figure something out" Katy said then Kissing my forehead then Getting off my bed and Exiting my room.

I couldn't help but smile, for the first time in Days, I Fell asleep Happily.

[^^Katy's POV^^]

I went down stairs With a smile on my face, John had recently got back, Life was going my way finally, I had promised Natlie we would mend our relationship, John Was Back and I knew he would support me the whole way, My chaos of a life was going to either More chaotic or Nice and Simple, I knew that wasn't going to happen, I hoped for it to get a bit better, Natalie by my side and John Suporting my every desicion. Well hopefully most of them, I was going to get over this difficult stage of my life.

that was what I thought anyways.

but of course that was never going to happen.

According to life, It was going to do just the opposite.

[^^Next Day^^]

I woke up on the couch, That was odd, I saw the Television on, Nobody was watching it though, I looked over the couch, Natalie was making herself cereal, She finished pouring herself milk and sat at the table, The Television blew my cover and Started playing Part Of Me, i Slaped my head and ducked, She had heard me and saw me.

"Good morning Katy" Natalie said aware of my presence

"Good morning babes" i said getting up off the couch

"Well you must've been tired, I found you snoring on the couch"

"wait what time is it?" I asked

"It's 8:00 and Time for you to get a watch." Natalie said making motions with her wrist

"Wait what it's 8!" I said shocked

"Yeah it's also a thursday, I have school today again, Ya know something important, Which Children from the ages of four to eighteen have to attend" She said

"Ahh i forgot about the eighteen part" I said playing dumb knowing Natalie was mocking me for Quitting when I was fifteen

"No you didn't, I have to go to school soon anyways, I'll be upstairs getting my hair done, and Brushing my teeth." Natalie said rinsing her bowl and putting it in the Dish Washer then running past me then running upstairs.

[^^Natalie's POV^^]

I went upstairs to Finish getting ready, I just had to Brush my teeth and Brush my hair, I still had an Hour before school started and Since Nathan was Gone, I might be able to be seen with whoever I wanted.

Matt In this case was who I wanted to be seen walking from Class to class with, People would've heard about Nathan by now, Heck People would've visited Nathan by now, I wasn't planning on visiting him, I had no Regrets about what happened to him, I actually think he deserved it now, I of course wasn't about to tell Katy that though, I would earn myself a visit to the hospital, To visit Nathan that is.

Katy thought Nathan was such a Nice Boy.

She obviously didn't have the brains to tell he was a popular Kid, Most popular Kids Are douches.

There was also that one part of me, Telling me to go out with Nathan, He knew my secret, I could've endangered me and Katy, People could know about us and there was nothing we could do about it.

I honestly wasn't scared about that factor at first, That was until I realized just who Nathan was and What he was Capable of.

Alive or Dead, He could Black mail me so bad, I could end up being his little Slave if I wasn't careful.

I quickly Brushed my Hair then Ran to the bathroom and Brushed my teeth, I realized that I had french first and That wasn't A Subject I cared most about, I ran down the stairs and met Katy on my way out.

"Bye Katy!" I said as I went to open the door, She closed the door with her free hand.

"Why are you leaving so quickly? It's 8:10!" She asked curiously

"What do you want me, Late for School!" I said then opened the door again which Katy once again shut.

"You usually leave 30 minutes before school, I kept track." Katy said eyeing me suspiciously

"I've been going to school for 3 days and you're already getting over-protective of me, Chill out!" I said once again failing to open the door

"Where are you going?" Katy asked me

"School"

"No you're not."

"I'm a straight A student, Do you really think I'm going to skip and Jeopardize my marks."

"Yes."

"Wow."

"Katy I'm going to be lateeeee!" I said finally opening the door but just getting grabbed by Katy and yanked back in

"What's wrong?" Katy asked

"I'm going to be late for my third day of school, So let me Go and Let me Learn about God Damn French, Science, Socials and Run God Damn Laps!" I said crossing my arms

"Ok, I'll let you go, But I expect an explanation as soon as you get home."

"Thank god." I mumbled

Katy kissed my Cheek and Finally let me go to school, As she thought any ways.

I planned on Apologizing to Nathan, It had actually bugged me so much in 10 minutes I had to go, I always ended up doing the right thing, Be it My way or Their way, I was always going to end up doing it in their favour.

I ran to my school quickly, Signed myself out, then ran To the hospital Nathan was Kept at, They were all only 3 blocks apart so It was an easy run, As soon as I entered I could feel the gloomy Atmosphere, It reeked of Sadness, I was dreading this But it had to be done.

"Nathan Taylor." I asked the receptionist

"Who are you?"

"His um. girlfriend. Yeah girlfriend"

"Room 452 floor 3" she told me then continued on to what she was doing

I ran to the elevator hoping I wouldn't get caught.

Getting Caught and Not being Honest were the two biggest problems for me, I was absolutely Scared I would get caught for not being honest, So I would usually Be scared out if my wits If I did something Risky involving them both.

I pressed the floor 3 button and hoped none of Nathan's friends were there, Or school Staff, That would be a downer if I had got caught, Katy would also get a phone call, Then she would know I was lying to her, Then I would be in trouble by Both Katy and my school.

Being in trouble from Katy may mean she could never trust me again, I was already pushing the limits not telling her the real story about my dad, I was crossing the line Skipping school when I had told Katy I would never, Then went and Skipped, I looked at my watch, It was only 8:30, I could still be able to maybe Make first class, I wasn't planning on going anyways.

Nathan Was my main Priority at the moment, I had to apologize, I had caused all of this, It was all my fault, Naturally The person would apologize right away, me no, I had to wait for a day or two before it actually sunk in to what I had done.

I saw the numbers 452 in distance now, I was scared what I would see, How badly he was Hit, How badly I had hurt him.

I walked in, He was alone.

He saw me and Looked just about as surprised as I was.

Why did he want to see me.

"Natalie!" Nathan said looking at me dead in the eyes

"I wanted to say I was sorry." I said a bit cowardly

"What did you do?"

Oh my god, He had forgot.

"Well I was one of the reasons you were hit by the bus." I said looking down at my feet

"You were?" He asked

"Yeah i was."

"What exactly Happened."

"I don't know If I'm aloud to tell you."

"Of course you are, It's just me."

I actually preferred this Nathan over the snooty other one.

"Well um You asked me out. numerous times. i said no every single time. Then you finally left and were hit by a bus."

"Oh that's not a good ending."

"You texted me yesterday?" I asked changing the subject

"No actually, my brother took my phone for awhile." Nathan replied

"Oh."

"Can you please just give me a chance, I know your deepest secret that nobody else knows, give me a chance."

"You know what."

Nathan had a spark in his eyes whilst he waited for me to say the last word.

"Fine, But As soon as You get out of the hospital we'll start dating, I don't want us to start our relationship here."

Nathan looked as If he had won the lottery, He looked as If he could've started Dancing, It was of course impossible though, He wouldn't start walking before a week or two, He was going to be in the hospital for another two or three weeks, It was probably going to be shortened if that Stubborn kid had a chance to change it.

I told Nathan I had to try to make first class and He nodded, I ran, As fast as I could, There was 40 minutes left, I might not get caught!

That was until I met Katy at my School she opened the door unexpectedly and There I was.

Well everything was going so well.

"What the hell! NATALIE!" Katy yelled

"Meet you in the car I guess." I said walking to her Hybrid

"No go to school and Get into class, We'll talk later." She said and pushed me inside.

I heard her mutter Bitch before the door shut and She left.

Me and Katy were going so good, why did i go and screw everything up, Dammit.

[^^After Class^^]

Matt met me outside my class, This was going to be a god awful day.

Asides from Nathan And I, Things weren't going my way.

"What happened you seem down." Matt asked

"Fuck off" i told him and went to my locker to switch binders

"Time of the month?"

"No, Ka---" i stood there speechless I had just about blown my cover for the second time.

"My friend Katy pissed me off today, and I pissed her off as well"

"There isn't any Katy's in this school."

"From my old school."

"Oh."

"Yeah It's a bi-polar relationship between us and she can be such a bitch sometimes."

"Then don't be friends with her. Problemo solved" matt said snapping his fingers

I threw my binder in and picked up my Science books.

"Not exactly, we love each-other as friends so It's sorta hard."

"Well then you're screwed." Matt said walking away

"I wish I wasn't in this deep with Katy, but these past 3 months, Have been some of the best and worst of my life, and I can't give her up, She can't give me up either, She's not really aloud." I said to myself as I shut my locker door and walked to class plastering a fake smile on my face as I entered the room.

[^^After School^^]

I had just walked through the door, I heard large footsteps coming, Shit I forgot about Katy, I dropped everything but my phone and bolted, I locked my door and waited. Hard knocks. She was so pissed.

I was screwed, I had never seen Katy as Angry as she seemed right now, I really wanted to be back to where I hadn't seen her like this.

"Natalie Are you in there!" Katy asked

"Si." I said in spanish

"Open the door!" Katy yelled

"No." I said in spanish once again

"Now!"

"Si." I said sighing and unlocking it

"Nat, What were you thinking, Skipping behind my back, I get e-mails, I got one and was immediately confused, i went to the school and I opened the door for you."

"Well I um, I didn't mean too."

"You left at 8:30, what's up?"

"Well I wanted to do the right thing."

"And Skipping is doing the right thing how?"

"I went to the hospital..."

"To see whom?"

"Nathan."

"Oh. How did that go."

"Good, he has slight amnesia I guess since He doesn't remember what happened when I rejected him."

"In a way that's sorta good."

"I guess"

"So what happened."

"He asked me out again."

"What did you say this time?" Katy asked curiously

"Is dinner ready?" I said getting up

"You said yes!" Katy said slapping my arm playfully

"I could've swore I heard John calling us for dinner!" I said avoiding Katy

"Admit it you said yes" Katy said smiling

I sighed and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I told him I didn't want us to start dating while he was in the hospital."

"Friends with benefits!" Katy gasped

I hit my hand on my fore head.

"Oh my god, We're not dating, Not for like a month, Chill out Katy!" I said going down stairs trying to get away from Katy, It just happened she was really immature and Bugged me the whole way down stairs.

Unfortunately John was down stairs, Seeing his Girlfriend act that way, He was going to question her, Katy Being Katy she was going to tell him I had a boyfriend, John being John he would Congratulate me, Me being me would run upstairs again embarrassed even further.

How right I was.

"Katy? What's wrong with you?" John questioned

"Natalie has A Boyfriend." Katy said poking my arm

"No i don't!" I said covering my arms sounding a bit pissy

"Well congrats." john said Calmly unlike his 5 year old girlfriend.

"Oh my god. Katy!" I said looking her straight in the eyes again, This time a unpleased look going straight for her.

I ran upstairs and slammed my door, I guess this was the awkward stage of dating, What the hell was I saying! We weren't dating!

"Nat?"

"Whattttt!" I said

"Look I'm sorry."

"For what!"

"I know I embarrassed you, It's cute though."

"Go to hell." I said under my breath, She wouldn't of heard me, I said it too quietly.

I got out my phone and Put on shuffle.

Awkward moment.

Dear John started playing.

I slapped myself and stopped it but dropped my phone trying.

Oh my god.

I started laughing on the floor, The drop to the floor was painful, The laughing made it about 5 times better.

Katy immediately Came into my room to see me holding my phone and my stomach.

Laughing.

"What the hell happened?" Katy said coming to my side

"Oh my god ha ha ha"

"What!"

"You won't get it."

"Yes I will."

"Unless you know a 6 minute and 43 second Song By Taylor Swift you won't get it."

"Wait." Katy said looking up

"Your going to try and guess!" I said

"... Dear... John...?"

"Nope." I said lying

"That's the only one I can think of."

"Fine you win."

"I win what!"

"You win Knowing what stupid songs are on my phone!" I said putting both hands to my cheek and making a surprised face.

"It's not stupid, Don't say anything rude about Taylor!" Katy said looking at me

"Are you kidding me." I said my eyes going wide

"If i was I would be laughing by now, I don't care who she has dated, I'm friends with her."

"Katy, i had my best friends little cousin to deal with, she is a swiftie."

"Well then Did she ever say anything rude About me. I bet not"

"Yeah actually she did, She called John stupid and you Really stupid to betray your friend like that."

"Oh what a wonderful kid."

Katy was called down stairs by John.

"Just a sec, I'll be right back." Katy told me heading down stairs

I shut my door and took in what I just said.

I'm never laughing again, That ended terrible.

I landed on my bed, And fell asleep without Dinner.

Soon I felt the presence of somebody, It was Katy, She snuggled up to me, She kissed my cheek, I opened my eyes to see what time it was quickly, It was 9, Katy had eaten already, I could care less about me eating, I snuggled into Katy and This time Fell asleep comfortably.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[A/N]

Thanks guys for the 5,500+ reads!!!! It's gotten so outrageous!

I was hoping to get like 2,000 reads on this whole story tops, You've literally doubled my goal!

So um I'm failing science, But close to passing, Close enough not to worry, It's just ya know cut-off is tomorrow. I'm trying really hard to get it up to a 70% or higher. i just need the determination. Which I have recently found....

I've been working on chapter 15 already, By the time i upload this it should be 11 PM.

I know what's going to happen!

No spoilers though guys haha :p

Much love,

KatyIsMyFirework :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 40 20
Madison Taylor, lives in England and is 19 years old a waitress at Nando's, but everything changed once she met Niall Horan. A girl with a dream to b...
16.7K 518 67
Kirstie. A little 12-year-old girl, soon to be 13, with no last name. No friends. No internet life (sad, right?). Not many clothes or toys. And no li...
26K 530 33
This Is A Fan Fiction Wherein A Girl Is Trying To Find Her Mom In Such A Young Age. She Loves Katy Perry. But One Day, One thing Changes Her Life. Wa...
208K 5.8K 32
This is not the same story that starts with a girl who's been abused or been in an orphanage for her entire life. No,this is the story of how a girl...