I super super super Love you...

By fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48

Chapter 47

142 4 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 47

    Fu Er ran away at four o'clock in the middle of the night.

    Avoiding the bodyguards and leaving the villa, he went straight to Si's house, cleverly avoiding street surveillance on the way, and disguised himself to arrive at Si's house smoothly, and climbed over the wall to enter.

    He was going to walk along the pipe to the second floor, but this body was weak and weak, and his arms were so weak after climbing for half a minute.

    As soon as he climbed through the window and jumped into Si Jin's room, unexpectedly his feet touched the ground, the lights in the bedroom suddenly brightened, and four bodyguards in black were holding knives and iron bars across his neck in an instant.

    Fu Er looked up and saw Si Jin, she was walking towards him step by step, with mockery and sarcasm in her eyes.

    "Si Jin?" When he saw this look, he suddenly felt very familiar. For a moment, he even felt that this Si Jin was no different from the former Si Jin.

    The only thing that made him uncomfortable was that Si Jin never looked at him with such eyes.

    This kind of stern and vicious look is mostly aimed at the person who threatens them.

    Si Jin stood in front of him with her chest in her arms, and said with a half-smile: "I don't understand what kind of tricks you and Xie Meng are playing and what trajectory is going on. However, now that you are in my hands, there is no need to spend anything Twists and turns."

    "What do you mean?" Fu Er sensed something was wrong and frowned.

    "Congratulations, you have been kidnapped." Si Jin's eyes were cold, and he said with a smile: "Xie Pei and Xie You are in my hands, I believe that Xie Meng will obediently help me complete some things for you "

    Fu Er knew she was not joking, and a chill ran up his spine, and the word "kidnapping" was so easy in her mouth, but didn't he already know that she was such a person? In order to win him back from Xie Meng, she did a lot of unclean things, but those were all because she loved him.

    In the beginning, they pulled each other into the abyss.

    "Si Jin, do you love me?" He clenched his five fingers and looked straight into her eyes, not wanting to let go of any clues.

    Si Jin raised her hand and clasped his chin, looking at this exquisite and beautiful face, not knowing what crazy words he was talking about, she said mockingly: "I really want to possess you, I really want to get you, even now."

    Fu Er chin Being pinched in pain, she frowned slightly annoyed: "Possessive?"

    "You are the first Omega to make me do somersaults," Si Jin tilted her head, admiring his annoyed and irresistible expression and found it very interesting, she Thin lips parted lightly and said mercilessly: "Otherwise, why do you think I would be interested in a married Omega?"

    Until Fu Er was escorted away by the bodyguards, he was in a trance with a miserable face, still chewing on Si Jin's words.

    As if there was no exit, he couldn't find any reason to support him to be with Si Jin by any means, and the past was flooding in his mind.

    The scene of sweet and secret love with Si Jin is vivid in my mind, and what followed was Xie Meng who completely lost his anger in the prison.

    For a while, it was Si Jin sweetly murmuring, "Baby, I really did this for you",

    for a while, it was the silly and cowardly Xie Meng saying, "You can do whatever you want, just look at me", and

    for a while, it was the netizens Attacking wildly, one comment after another almost overwhelmed him, but he still stubbornly felt that he fell in love with someone he shouldn't, and almost paranoidly believed that he loved Si Jin to the bone, and Si Jin also loved him to the bone.

    They are not understood by the world, they are so deviant.

    What if Si Jin doesn't love him? Could it be that everything in the past has become a joke?

    With cold sweat dripping from his forehead, Fu Er was thrown into the small black room and curled up in a corner, breathing more and more heavily every time, staring blankly at the pitch-black room.     "He's not Si Jin, he's not Si Jin..." He covered his head in

    pain, and murmured: "Si Jin is gone, Si Jin and that world... collapsed together."

Voice: "Have you ever thought about it, even in your world, Si Jin may not really love you."

    "Don't talk nonsense!" Fu Er stood up suddenly, his eyes were red, as if someone was in front of him, he swiped a few times suddenly, and said angrily, "If you don't understand, don't talk nonsense!"

    "Has she paid for you?"

    "We In order to steal the entire ASA entertainment, how much time she spent for me, and... a lot."

    "She hasn't restrained herself for you, has she?"

    "Restraint? What restraint is needed in love?"

    "If love does not restrain, It's not love, it's an instinctive desire just like a beast." Seeing that his voice was neither too fast nor too slow, Fu Han said slowly, "Si Jin knows that we are married Omega, if you really love us, you should keep a distance. She Every step of the way is because of her own desires, she just wants to possess, she wants to take over ASA Entertainment, because she wants to take it herself."

    "What do you know?!" Fu Er was furious, and the circles of his eyes turned red little by little.

    As if fighting someone, he pushed the soil a few more times towards the darkness, but in return there was no one there, and a few staggered into the wall.

    If he is denied even that little bit of paranoia, then he doesn't know how to face all the past, an unsightly and messy past. The total collapse of his world will also mean that he has to bear everything alone.

    "If you like it and can't restrain it, it's... desire."

    "Desire?" Fu Er clutched his painful forehead, leaned against the wall and slid up to the ground, muttering to himself, chewing the word, and suddenly laughed, "Si Jin didn't I can't control my desires, and I can't control my desires."

    Like a balloon that was barely punctured by a needle, the paranoid thoughts that supported him dissipated, and his consciousness began to separate from his body little by little.

    What he didn't dare to admit, what he didn't want to admit, everything was his and Si Jin's fault.

    And what he frequently reflected in his mind at this moment was indeed the shy and silly Xie Meng, who gradually lost his angry face in prison. But obviously she knew all his preferences and took good care of him, but he was still dissatisfied, always dissatisfied.

    Perhaps, another world should not have existed in the first place.

    "Fu Hanjian, do you like Xie Meng?" He fell to the ground in a daze, tears rolled down and wet his cheeks, he managed to find some voice.

    Fu Hanjian's voice sounded in the fuzzy mind: "...I like it, I like it very much."

    "If, in the beginning... I was as smart as you." Fu Er whispered in the dark night, eyes Close slowly.

    All sins should be borne by him, and all despair should be greeted by him.

    He should also disappear completely with that collapsing world, and should not appear here again.

    Seven o'clock in the morning.

    Xie Meng received a call from the kidnapper, asking her to bring the ASA entertainment handover rights letter, as well as all movable and real estate documents for redemption.

    Then, the duck-like voice of the other party stipulated the time and place for the negotiation meeting.

    In order to avoid her unbelief, they also sent photos of Xie You, Xie Pei, and Fu Hanjian. In the photos, all three of them were tied up and their mouths were taped.

    "I will arrive on time." Xie Meng frowned and hung up the phone.

    Sitting in the police car, she looked around at the policemen sitting around, handed over her mobile phone to the police officers who specialized in testing, and continued to discuss how to save people.

    Xie You and Xie Pei have been guarded by bodyguards near the small apartment. The two bodyguards watched the two of them being kidnapped by six burly men. They didn't dare to act rashly, so they called Xie Meng to report the situation, and then followed the kidnappers. go.

    And Fu Er sneaked out late last night, she reported it to the security department as soon as she went out, and she sent two bodyguards to follow if something happened.

    Who would have thought that Fu Er, as if he had taken the courage of his ambition, broke into Si's house directly over the wall, looked through the binoculars, Fu Er was directly captured by Si Jin with a few explosive watches, that posture was quite rude.

    It happened so quickly that she had to call the police overnight.

    In order to avoid alarming the enemy, all the cars dispatched belonged to Xie Meng's garage, and all four cars were filled with police officers with guns.

    "Xie Pei, Xie You, and Fu Hanjian are all in the waste electronics factory on the outskirts of the southern city of the imperial capital." Xie Meng pointed to the electronic locator on the coffee table, where the three red dots were moving, and said with a frown: "According to my people Observe, the three of them have just been transported here, and there are thirty-six people gathered together. This is some photo data sent back."

    She turned on the computer and clicked on the video data.

    On the screen, seven or eight fierce and burly men were pulling the blindfolded Xie You out of the car.

    A policeman frowned, pointed to the one next to him and said, "The one next to him is a wanted man from the universe, and this one was issued by the Empire a few years ago..."

    "Both of them." Another policeman frowned and made a judgment, "Sis This time, I have been completely caught."

    It is self-evident what to do with raising so many vicious people.

    The original plan was to race against time to rescue the hostages, but with the current situation in mind, the police and Xie Meng thought about it, and before Si Jin could fully strengthen his realm, the police sent people to destroy them one by one, replacing the villains with theirs. If the hostages are not rescued within the time limit, then Xie Meng will have to go to the abandoned factory to negotiate with the other party, gaining time and collecting evidence.

    Xie Meng agreed.

    I hope Yan Yan, Xie You and Xie Pei are all right.

    The agreed negotiation time is one o'clock in the noon.

    Xie Meng couldn't avoid Si Jin's suspicion, so he went back to the company's president's office and asked Jinxiu and the secretarial department to bring all the movable and real estate documents, printed out a copy of the transfer rights letter, and put all the documents into the briefcase one by one.

    "Mr. Xie, what are you doing?" Jin Xiu faintly felt something was wrong while sorting out the materials, and panicked.

    Xie Meng's face was calm, and he said indifferently: "Account the property."

    Jinxiu asked with a question mark: "Huh?"

    When will the property be accounted for? Don't make trouble?

    At twelve o'clock, Xie Meng drove away from the company in person, and walked towards the abandoned factory in Nancheng District under the command of the police.

    The maglev vehicle drove from the blossoming city to the gradually desolate suburbs. The abandoned factories seemed to be born in the wilderness, and they were a good place to kill people and steal goods.

    She raised her hand and looked at her watch, it was exactly 12:50.

    Pick up the briefcase and get off the car, cross the lush reeds on both sides, step on the foot, and see the dilapidated factory not far away, the wall is peeling off the soil, and the door is covered with rust. , an untimely smell of rot floating in the air.

    "Crackling."

    "Crackling."

    The two towering doors "clicked" were opened, revealing a darker and more spacious space inside.

    She walked a few steps in, and saw Xie Pei, Xie You, and Fu Hanjian being tied up on chairs in a mess, with tape on their mouths, struggling to shake their heads when they saw her, and telling her to leave quickly with staring eyes .

    Xie Meng frowned slightly, seeing that Xie Pei and Xie You were fine, she felt a little relieved.

    Her gaze fell on Fu Hanjian again, seeing that his forehead was bruised from the impact, and his eyes were looking at her nervously and flusteredly, with red eye circles, which made her a little puzzled.

    ... Flame? Or Fu Er?

    "Papa papa."

    Clear applause resounded from the second floor. No one asked him first, but the other party chuckled softly, "Boss Xie is really punctual. I like people who are punctual."

    Xie Meng looked up at Looking upstairs, I saw Si Jin walking to the railing, with his hands on the railing like a commander planning a strategy.

    "It really is you," Xie Meng said with an undercurrent in his eyes, "Liang Chi."

    "Let's, this is the second duel." Si Jin dragged her chin and looked at her like a rabbit in a cage. With the strength to fight back, he couldn't help laughing and said: "I never understood why you have been chasing me. What do those young male and female artists have to do with you? It is worth your effort to send me to prison?"

    Xie Meng hooked With a smile on his lips: "I can't see the garbage in the entertainment industry, but let the empire recycle it by the way."

    Those young men and women who were once cheated by Liang Chi, which one is not worthy of justice, the public will forget the harm done to them in the past, but social justice will not, They deserve a justice.

    "Trash?" Si Jin's face was dark, with a vicious and vicious flash in his eyes, and he tightened his hand holding the railing, letting the rust sting his skin, and asked her word by word: "You are no worse than you! Are you The proud son of heaven, I am also the proud son of heaven! You are just a little bit luckier than me!"

    Xie Meng raised his eyebrows, and said amusedly: "You deserve to be called the proud son of heaven?"

    Si Jin sneered, her slender eyebrows narrowed slightly , as if seeing through her, said contemptuously: "I hate your expression the most!"

    "I just don't understand," Xie Meng thought it was ridiculous, and she did indeed smile, squinting her eyes and asked, "Since all the ministers put you He was fished out of the prison, escaped from prison, and returned to the Si family as the heir, why did he make so many conspiracies?"

    Si Jin stared at her inscrutably for a few seconds, and the expression on his face became ferocious. "Why? Because you snatched Fu Hanjian! He is obviously mine, I don't need you, I want to completely defeat you, swallow ASA Entertainment, and everything you own!"     "So you spread contraband to earn money. The high price difference," Xie Meng said slowly, "Again, let your company's artists go to accompany the wine again, killing Chen Haitang."     This is not a question, but a statement.     Si Jin knew that Xie Meng would see through her, but she was still upset when she poured them out one by one. She coldly snorted and said, "You have to be courageous in business, Xie Meng, you are far inferior to me in this regard. So, immediately Call the police to drop the charges against Haiyue Group."

    "Otherwise, I don't mind asking my subordinates to stab Fu Hanjian a few more times."

    Xie Meng's brows were light, and he glanced at Fu Hanjian who had a dagger on his neck at some point, took out his mobile phone and called the superintendent he knew well. Call over.

    "I made mistakes in accusing Si Jin, Si Yan and others of Haiyue Group earlier, and decided to withdraw the accusation... Yes, it can be withdrawn now."

    Si Jin's complexion turned pale, and a happy smile even appeared on the corners of his lips.

    Seeing her hang up the phone, she liked the feeling that everything was under control, and continued to command: "Now, sign all your property transfer documents."

    At this time, two bodyguards stepped on the ground and faced Xie Meng . Walking over, he handed her a transfer letter, and another bodyguard gave Xie Meng a pen.

    "Let my family come here, otherwise, I won't sign." Xie Meng looked up and saw the policeman by the window on the second floor gesturing to her. She understood the situation with a calm expression, and put forward the conditions without the slightest leeway.

    Si Jin made a release gesture.

    "No, no." When Xie Pei saw this situation, he felt that Xie Meng was crazy, he shook his head and struggled desperately, his face turned red.

    Xie You and Fu Han who were standing next to him looked at Xie Meng, their hearts were frozen, knowing that it would be even more difficult for their family to escape.

    Once the robbers get what they want, they are useless——tearing tickets.

    The three of them walked towards Xie Meng under the push of several bodyguards. Xie Meng protected them behind him, then took the bodyguard's pen, and signed a flamboyant word in the lower right corner of the transfer letter.

    As soon as the two bodyguards left with the letter of transfer, she opened her arms to look at the group of bodyguards who were staring at them, and whispered to the three of them, "Go quickly."

    Xie Pei inadvertently saw the shadow of the camouflage uniform flashing by the upstairs window, and he Looking at Xie You, knowing that this is not the time to cause trouble, he dragged the hesitant Fu Hanjian outside.

    "Hmm." Seeing his heart pounding, Fu Han only knew that there were dozens of people up and down in the factory, armed with guns and swords. Xie Meng couldn't handle it. His bound hands tore apart his mouth and his footsteps. Breaking free from Xie Pei's hand, he rushed towards Xie Meng again, and called out to her in grief with the determination to die: "A Meng!"     More than a dozen bodyguards came out from the hiding place, some were burly, some were skinny, some were They are agile and vigorous, but everyone's eyes are full of viciousness and murderous intent.     Xie Meng stretched his neck, casually picked up a piece of steel pipe from the ground, rushed up and opened the brains of the bodyguard who rushed up.     As soon as the sound of Ah Meng fell, the bodyguard who was opened closed his eyes and fell to the ground softly.     Her chest was pounding, and when she turned her head, Fu Hanjian's eyes flickered, his eyes widened in shock, and he stared at the steel pipe in her hand with suffocation.     For a moment, Xie Meng was mixed with sorrow and joy, the joy was that Yan Yan had returned, and the sorrow was that this place was not safe at all, and life and death were at stake.     Seeing a bodyguard rushing towards Omega, Xie Meng was so frightened that he almost had a cardiac arrest. He cleared the roadblock with a sweeping leg, rushed up and grabbed Omega's arm, and hit the wrist of the rushing bodyguard with a stick.     The force was not light at all, and the bodyguard's hand was directly broken.     The other party stared, couldn't help but curled up on the ground, groaning in pain.     "Yanyan?" Xie Meng held Fu Hanjian's face uncertainly and called out.     Seeing tears rolling down one by one, Fu Han said with a sour nose, "Well, it's me."     Unexpectedly, when we meet again, we will face life and death. If he had known, he should have made it clear to her earlier.     Xie Meng's chest seemed to be overflowing with warm water, gurgling and gurgling, as if reunited after a long absence.     During this period of time, her longing eroded, and she no longer cared about others, hugging the well-behaved Omega in her arms.

    At this moment, the group of bodyguards rushed up to capture the two of them. Just as Xie Meng was about to drag Omega to continue fighting, he saw Xie You pushing a broken cart from nowhere and rushing towards the bodyguards. Several strong men were knocked directly to the ground.

    "Stop hugging!" Xie You looked at them, and without looking at them, he rushed towards the other bodyguards with a small broken cart, and cursed angrily, "Don't even look at the time!"

    "Hug again!" Xie Pei hugged a long piece of wood and slammed onto a bodyguard, cursing, "It's gone!"

    Even if you want to get bored, can you change the occasion!

    Xie Meng protected Fu Hanjian behind him, not daring to neglect the situation.

    But she was surprised that Xie Pei and Xie You would come back.

    "Trash! Idiot! Kill them!" Si Jin on the second floor looked at the situation below, and his orders became more and more crazy.

    At this time, some bodyguards came out from all directions, and the first and second floors became crowded in an instant, as if the electronics factory was still in production.

    Xie Meng protected Fu Hanjian behind his back, Xie You and Xie Pei consciously handed over their backs to Xie Meng, putting on a posture of being ready for battle.

    Unexpectedly, the next moment, the bodyguard who appeared upstairs jumped up, subdued Si Jin who was standing on the railing on the second floor, and completely suppressed him on the ground.

    The bodyguard downstairs exclaimed, and was about to go upstairs to save people, but was subdued by the police who got the signal mixed in, and then took off the sunglasses on his face.

    Fu Hanjian was stunned: "This?!"

    "The police." Xie Meng rubbed his head and explained soothingly.

    Seeing that the tense nerves were relaxed, Fu Han felt lingering fear, and held her hand clingingly.

    The villains and Si Jin in the abandoned factory were all arrested by the police one by one. Xie Meng exchanged a few words with the police, and then took a few people to the police station to make notes.

    It was ten o'clock in the evening after the incident, and Xie Meng took Fu Hanjian's hand out of the police station, followed by Xie You and Xie Pei.

    "The wealth of the old Xie family is not for you to take out casually!" Xie Pei frowned and said angrily: "You think you are alone? It must be the result of the hard work of several generations, and you want to sign it casually."

    Xie Meng shrugged: "No sign."

    Xie Pei looked at her, sighed and said, "Let's go."

    "I'm going back too." Xie You smiled, turned and followed Xie Pei.

    Xie Meng closed her eyes, and said lightly, "Where are you going?"

    Fu Han saw that his eyes were on his nose, his nose was on his heart, and he stood obediently beside her, looking at her suspiciously.

    "Go... go home." Xie You was stunned for a moment, not knowing why she asked this suddenly.

    Xie Meng pulled Fu Hanjian into the Conora maglev vehicle next to him, and said coldly, "Then why don't you get in the car?"

    "Get in the car." Understanding Xie Meng's intentions, she smiled and urged Xie You and Xie Pei, "Quick order!"

    Xie You hesitated, then glanced at Xie Pei.

    This is... the meaning of letting them go home?

    "Hurry up!" Xie Meng said impatiently.

    Xie You heard a bit of anger, and hurriedly opened the car door and sat in the back seat, with his fingers crossed on his knees, his heart was uneasy, and his breathing became slow.

    Xie Pei hesitated in place, hesitated to speak, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Seeing that Fu Han and Xie You still wanted to urge him, Xie Meng looked back at him and said rather irritablely: "Smelly old man, don't go home after you don't get in the car!"

    Xie Pei got in the car anyway.

    As soon as the car door was closed, Xie Meng drove to Xie's house.

    Outside the car window, there are feasting lights and lush trees, and as the night gets darker, the atmosphere inside the car appears silent and stagnant.

    It was Xie Pei who spoke first, and said sadly, "Mengmeng, I don't deserve your forgiveness."

    Fu Hanjian was stunned.

    Alpha's nickname is Mengmeng? Then he named the cat Mengmeng, what should I say?

    Xie Meng looked at the traffic ahead, and said coldly: "Who said I forgive you?"

    "Huh?" This time Xie Pei was dumbfounded.

    After this period of time, Xie You has fully understood that the top of the food chain in this family is Xie Meng, and the bottom is either him or Xie Pei.

    So at this moment, he kept silent, lit the wax for Xie Pei silently, and huddled in the corner to wait for Xie Pei's defeat.

    Xie Meng didn't give Xie Pei any illusions at all, and said ruthlessly:

    "Xie You is going to take the college entrance examination in his third year of high school. If Yan Yan is pregnant, the family just needs someone to help him. I'm using you as free labor! Besides, ASA entertainment stocks have been falling all the time recently. If it is revealed that our family has a feud, the stock will still fall."

    Fu Hanjian bit his lip and suppressed a smile: Ah Meng is very duplicity.

    It is true that the family will have more or less discord, but after all, they can't be stuck in it for a lifetime and cannot get out. If you don't forgive, you won't forgive, after all, there are still a long time to go.

    "Understood?" Xie Meng asked with a frown.

    Xie Peizheng was startled, and the tip of his nose became sore: "Understood."

    Because Xie Meng called the housekeeper on the way, he happened to have dinner after returning home, and after eating, they went back to their rooms to take a shower and sleep.

    tonight.

    The system that had been acting as a corpse turned over, and ran out to check its presence when Xie Meng was taking a shower.

    [System: The progress of the plot is 100%, Si Jin should have been completely arrested by the police this time]

    [System: I really have to leave! Xie Meng, I can't bear you]

    Xie Meng washed off his exhaustion, and when he heard this, he suddenly became more energetic and asked: "Now?"

    It seems that Si Jin will never come out to be a demon again, and the busy time during this period has paid off .

    【System: Immediately】

    "Then you go." Xie Meng waved his hand, without the slightest intention to stop it: "Don't come back."

    Every time it comes, there must be no good.

    [System: Although you are so ruthless, I still decided to give you a gift]

    The gift is two exquisitely crafted longevity locks, which are filled with the 100% resurrection value that Xie Meng obtained before, and some good luck points are added. It's a talisman.

    Xie Meng reluctantly accepted.

    When she came out of the shower, she saw Fu Hanjian sitting in front of the desk unpacking specimens, walked over to stand behind him and hugged his waist, almost leaned on him, and sniffed the fragrant Omega after the shower: " Baby."

    Fu Han saw that his ears were being rubbed and itched, he shrank his neck and continued to remove the film outside the specimen, and couldn't help laughing: "Don't make trouble."

    The specimen made before was completely dry, and after the film was removed, It looks like a grasshopper has fallen into the crystal, and every part is clear.

    "Don't make trouble." Xie Meng pinched his chin and turned around to kiss him without hesitation, incorporating all the thoughts of this period of time into this kiss, sliding her fingertips towards his bathrobe, and coaxed in a hoarse voice: "Baby, I want to hear You called me husband..."

    Fu Hanjian was caught off guard by the kiss, and this time was stuffed into his consciousness, so he hasn't been intimate with Alpha for a long time.

    He was so dazed by the kiss, the specimen in his hand rolled down on the table with a "bang", and he turned slightly sideways and stretched out his hand to hook her neck.

    Just when Xie Meng was about to peel off Fu Hanjian's clothes and take a step further, Fu Hanjian grabbed her hand, gasped lightly and said with misty eyes, "No, no need."

    Xie Meng was sprinkled with water all over his body, He pecked his cheek and didn't intend to let it go: "Yanyan, I'm not tired."

    "No," Fu Han saw that he closed his left eye after being kissed, and grabbed her fidgeting hand again, full of shame and said: "I shouldn't have done that before."

    Xie Meng paused, and couldn't help laughing at his appearance, "What are you doing?"

    "That's it..." Seeing that Fu Han was ashamed to speak, he pointed to the bathroom stiffly, daring not to look at her with lowered eyes, and said, "Rush into the bathroom to seduce you."

    "Why?"

    "I shouldn't suspect that you don't like me anymore, I should be more restrained, after all you..."

    "After all what?"

    "It's...it's you... no..."

    Fu Hanjian said vaguely with his eyes downcast, he hesitated, the tips of his ears were burning red, biting The voice of his lips was as low as that of a mosquito: "Actually, even if it can't be like that, I still like you very much.

    "

    Xie Meng groaned for a moment, and finally understood, looked at his drooping little head and laughed angrily, gritted his teeth and asked, "Who told you I can't do it?

    " Scratching her head awkwardly, she said, "When Fu Er got on me, I saw some memories of that world, that Xie Meng...she was cocky, you...you might also...well."

    Before finishing speaking, Xie Meng She pressed his chin and kissed him, as if to prove something, more intense and powerful than ever.

    She wants to let him see if his husband can do it!

    Seeing that Fu Han was dizzy.

    The ceiling was dangling, and the white lights were smudged round and round.

    He is riding the wind and waves like a flat boat thrown into the waves, but Xie Meng, who is in charge of the oars, is unreasonable and does not give him a chance to discuss, sailing strong and domineering, regardless of storms, vortexes, thunder and rain , kept breaking into the sea.

    The storm made the boat sway, as if it would fall into the bottom of the sea in the next moment, and the bad and violent weather continued to prevent sailing.

    Xie Meng, who was at the helm, stayed in this sea area, constantly controlling the direction like a novice.

    But seeing such a fierce and brutal weather, Fu Han was overwhelmed, so he repeatedly cried and begged her to stop.

    Finally the storm passed.

    The helmsman changed another sea area and continued sailing. Fu Han was so dumbfounded that he lost the strength to argue with the helmsman again, so he could only drift with the current.

    Didn't you mean Xie Meng YW from the world next door?

    Why was his Alpha alive and well, almost devouring him alive.

    He succumbed to her and began to think wildly: Is it necessary to make up for it after holding it back for several months? The wife is also scary.

    Alpha, who had been holding back for a long time, was wanton and arrogant, calling baby after mouthful.

    I still didn't forget to coax him to call "husband", "Mr. Xie", "Ameng" and "my dear" all over the place.

    Alpha, who was gentle on the surface, didn't know what kind of stimulation he had received, his cheeks were reddened by the sassy words he said, and he was so ashamed that he wanted to hide in the cracks of the ground.

    The first break of the showers.

    Seeing that he was so tired that he didn't want to move a finger anymore, Fu Han kicked Xie Meng's foot unhappy, but he didn't have much strength, so he kicked on Xie Meng's knee softly, as if coquettishly: "You...you hate... ..."

    "Okay," Xie Meng was refreshed and quite satisfied, kissed his fingertips, and said in a hoarse voice, "I hate it."

    Seeing his heart pounding, Fu Han turned his eyes away from embarrassment. she is gone.

    Xie Meng hugged him into the bathroom to clean it up, saw the mottled strawberry marks on his body and smiled like a stealing cat, Fu Han saw that he was dazed and sleepy, and fell asleep in the bathtub .

    After Xie Meng finished washing, she changed Omega into a bathrobe, then turned off the light and fell asleep with her arms around her.

    The morning sun streams in through the windows.

    Fu Han saw that when he opened his eyes, it was Xie Meng's face in deep sleep. He was being held in Alpha's arms at the moment, his limbs were broken and put back together as if they had been run over by a truck, and it was uncomfortable to move even a little. .

    The air is filled with the lingering smell of snow mountain and sake, indicating the madness of last night.

    His pupils flickered, and he raised his body a little bit over Alpha's shoulder and swept towards the bedroom, his Adam's apple rolled down, and his cheeks suddenly burned red.

    The desk, the wall, the wardrobe, the bathroom, and the sofa have all been harmed by them, and his mind is buzzing.

    It must, must be intentional by Alpha, it must be because he said no, Alpha was very hooligan last night.

    "Are you awake?" Xie Meng asked with her thin lips closed.

    Fu Han was so ashamed and angry that he pouted his lips, he hit her shoulder with his fist, wrinkled his nose and complained: "You, you are necrotic!" It

    was like a tickle, Xie Meng took him into his arms, Seeing his stunned face, framing his eyes, he lowered his head and kissed his forehead, and asked, "I'm dying of necrosis, and I love you to death."

    "Then you...then when did you like me?" Fu Hanjian was caught off guard by her love words After teasing him, he was not so angry a little bit, and fixedly looked at her and asked.

    Last night, when they wanted to sleep, they exchanged heartfelt feelings, but who knew that Alpha was so energetic that he didn't have time to chat with him at all.

    He was suffocated in his consciousness and had thousands of questions he wanted to ask, and he could see her kindness to him and how much she missed him, he kept hesitating and hesitating, when Fu Er regretted to death and left, he also wanted to get Alpha's answer.

    Either before amnesia or after amnesia.

    There are many reasons, each of which he wants to know.

    Xie Meng said firmly: "The first sight."

    "The first sight?" Fu Hanjian was stunned, "The night of the wedding? But that night I..."

    Xie Meng tapped his lips, and some memories flashed in his eyes With a slight smile on the corner of his lips, he said:

    "Fool, it was the reception held by Yu Jiayou as the general manager of EMORE Hotel. I was chased by Yu Jiayou's cat at that time, and I hid directly in the tree in the backyard. You seemed to be Because the reception was boring, I went to tease the cat when I saw it, and played for a long time, it was very cute."

    In the upper class, there are very few people who can maintain such innocence.

    "I thought you said you fell in love with me at first sight on purpose last time to hate my father and the others." Fu Han saw that honey was filling his chest for some reason, so strong that he was tired of him, and couldn't help but kiss her. She flinched in her arms, and felt that something was wrong when she saw the corners of her lips laughing: "But, after you married me, except for taking care of me, you were very indifferent... especially when sending Liang Chi to court."

    "I and On the night you got married, you were bound by a system, and you saw the plot trend of Fu Er and their world, so... I thought you..." Xie Meng said that the voice was interrupted, and the person in his arms was pouted. Staring at her indignantly, with a thud in her heart, she hurriedly raised her hand and swore: "Baby, I swear I really like you! I didn't mean to be so indifferent to you!"

    "Isn't that intentional?"

    "I really do On purpose, but I really like you!"

    Seeing that he was angry, Xie Meng hurriedly behaved like a man with his tail between his legs, confessing his love with three sentences.

    I hope Yan Yan can be lenient with her.

    "Do you think I'm going to cheat?" Fu Han saw that he pushed her away with a pout, and was extremely wronged. He pointed at her and said, "You think I'm going to elope with a bastard like Liang Chi? I want to get your property?!"

    OK! That's how she looked at him!

    "No, I really saw the plot of Fu Er's world, otherwise I would never have done it."

    Fu Han saw that she had a correct attitude in confessing, and recalled the little things she had with Xie Meng after amnesia, reluctantly accepted, and asked again: " Then when did you recover your memory?"

    "The morning when I took a kiss scene with you." Xie Meng was honest.

    "But it was natural for you to kiss me that day."

    "Honey, that's because I still love you after I regained my memory."

    "Really?"

    "Really."

    "But after you recovered your memory, you never touched me .”

    "On the day when the memory was restored, the system happened to come back again. It said that we are LJJ's article, and harmonious scenes are not allowed, and will be banned."

    "You really don't blame me for lying to you during the amnesia? I didn't tell you the real situation of the two of us. ?”

    “You are my wife in the first place, so why lie to me.” The

    communication went smoothly.

    The two got tired of being together again
rise.

    "Then you have to tell me everything from now on, don't hide it from me." Fu Hanjian shrank into Alpha's arms.

    Because I never communicated, I stumbled and suffered a lot.

    Xie Meng rubbed his hair, "Well, I won't hide it from you anymore."

    Seeing this, Fu Han lay happily in her arms, kissed her lips, looked at her seriously and said, "Ah Meng , I love you."

    This is the complete Xie Meng, the alpha he likes, and he will like her very much in the future.

    "I love you too, and I will only love you in this life." Xie Meng rubbed his nose against his face, feeling that there is no better time than now.

    When I was young, my mother who lingered in the ward always said that it was difficult to find a favorite flower in the garden.

    But she is different, from the first time she saw the flower, she knew she had found it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 297 38
Born in the royal family, the gentle and handsome little prince Jianchun is the love of all interstellar dreams. There are many suitors, but no one b...
1.6M 97.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
223K 4.2K 19
When Tobias gets a dare to ask his best friend, Tris, on a date, what will he do? And how will Tris take it? Modern day au. Sequel now on this too! (...
12.7K 224 87
Lu Ruanruan is an Alpha of salted fish, and her biggest wish in life is: to lie down and win, but the reality is always bad luck and nothing. The day...