I super super super Love you...

Galing kay fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 46

135 1 0
Galing kay fanyi__

Chapter 46 The Forty-Sixth Kiss

    "The Fu family property cannot be sold!" Fu Xuan gritted his teeth, his vicissitudes of eyes were full of tiredness and begging: "Han Jian, I know you hate me for marrying Ruan Qing, Han Ning and Han Guang, I was wrong, I It's really wrong. I really shouldn't continue the string not long after your mother died, but I started because you have a mother who can take care of you."

    Fu Er frowned frequently when he said "I was wrong". It became sharper, and there was a little sullenness in the eyes, "Say it again?!"

    "I see..." Fu Xuan saw his cold and ruthless emotions, and repented heavily in his heart: "I was wrong, I shouldn't waste your youth. I married Ruan Qing when I was young, and I will find you a stepmother."

    "You're wrong!?" Fu Er suddenly stood up, as if some fuse had been lit, and pointed at him hysterically as if he had stepped on a reverse scale. : "Why didn't you think you were wrong at the beginning! Now the family is happy and the children are in pairs! When it's time to play it all as a last resort, you think you are wrong!

    " If you want to cover up everything, what about me!"

    "You told me from a young age that you don't have to be loyal to anyone! You can change Omega if it's gone, and you can change Alpha if it's gone!"

    "What am I?! A tool in your hand , Treat me better when I have the opportunity, and discard it like a shoe when I don’t! You are the one who pushed me step by step! Now what qualifications do you have to admit that you are wrong!?”

    Wrong? Why is it wrong?

    No, he is not wrong!

    What was wrong at the beginning was the world, and what was wrong was Fu Xuan and all the people who forced him.

    Some bad images flashed in his mind. At this moment, he didn't even dare to go to see Xie Meng. If he went to see Xie Meng, he would think of Xie Meng from another world. Xie Meng was sent to prison by Si Jin and tortured to death. lemon.

    Fu Xuan was stunned by his crazy and sharp stare, and every sentence seemed to smash through his old heart.

    In the past few years, he really failed to fulfill his responsibilities as a father to Fu Hanjian, and his apology seemed pale, but he never expected that Fu Hanjian would be so excited and belittle his words to nothing.

    The air froze for a moment.

    We can't talk about cooperation anymore.

    Xie Meng pursed her thin lips slightly, crossed her legs and looked towards him, and said calmly: "Mr. Fu, if you have any intention of cooperation, you can submit the proposal to the ASA Entertainment Planning Department. If the valuation is reasonable, ASA Entertainment will consider investing. "The

    negotiation came to an abrupt end, this was Xie Meng's last attitude.

    It was even the result of careful consideration after considering Yan Yan's soft heart.

    Fu Er's chest heaved slightly, he fell down on the sofa, took a sip of the coffee made by the maid, and calmed down his excitement.

    Yes, he was not wrong.

    He just did the same thing as Fu Xuan, but he was no longer loyal to his partner, and went all out to be with the person he liked.

    After Fu Xuan left sadly, Xie Meng picked out Yanyan's favorite clothes from the bedroom closet and threw them to Fu Er, saying with a blank expression, "Wear this."

    "This?" Fu Er looked at the simple sweater and trousers in his hand , loose and simple, without any special features, like an obedient card student studying in school, quite dissatisfied and resisted: "Why?!"

    Xie Meng stared at him coldly and said: "Yanyan likes him, he is in your mind Here , you must know what clothes you are wearing."

    This clothes are not for Fu Er, but for Yan Yan.

    Fu Er raised his eyebrows but did not argue, he took his clothes into the bathroom to change.

    He used clean water to remove the dirty makeup on his face, looked at the delicate and beautiful face in the mirror, and said with a teasing smile, "It seems that she really likes you."

    A low, Uncertain voice: "I... I don't know either."

    "Oh," Fu Er teased, wiping the water off his sweaty face a little bit, and said casually: "You don't know? She protects you too well, and your reputation needs to protect you. Once I know that you are in my mind, She even gave me a room to move around in the bedroom and living room, and this time around, I’m not allowed to wear the clothes I like."

    "Maybe...she just thinks she should be responsible for me and take care of me..." There was a soft tone in her soft tone. Some sour.

    Fu Er snorted lightly, and buttoned the last button, "That's not how to be responsible."

    The voice disappeared again, obviously the conversation couldn't continue.

    There are two kinds of consciousness in his body, Fu Er finds it interesting, especially this person is like Fu Hanjian.

    Like, talking to another self.

    But at the same time, he also has a very strong sense of separation, which is extremely obvious during the meal.

    Xie Meng didn't feed him this time, instead he put shrimp meat, fish meat, crab meat, etc. in his bowl, but he didn't like seafood very much, so he wanted to drink soup after a few mouthfuls. some chicken and beef.

    "Yanyan likes this, but not that kind of meat very much." Xie Meng knocked off his chopsticks holding the beef, and said flatly.

    Fu Er was about to die of anger. He ate a meal as if he was eating it for someone else. After eating two mouthfuls of shrimp meat, he slapped his chopsticks on the table, hugged his chest and stared at her viciously: "Don't eat!

    " We're full." Xie Meng slowly served him food, his eyes condensed.

    How could Fu Er have expected that this alpha would be so crazy, and when she stared at the ground with a thud, he knew this person's tricks after just a day of contact, he bit his lip and ate a mouthful of shrimp meat, and said in a bad mood: "I am the one who eats, not See you, Fu Han!"

    "As long as he is in your consciousness, there will be joy, anger, sorrow and joy," Xie Meng scooped a spoonful of chicken soup into his soup bowl, and said flatly, "He eats what he likes. Vegetables, you will be happy."

    I don't know if Yan Yan is still crying.

    Fu Er was stunned, and his face became more and more ugly after eating the meat.

    Why do the same face, the same name, act in completely different styles?

    Fu Hanjian was left with only consciousness, and she could pamper and protect her in this way.

    Si Jin's communication with him seemed to be in various exciting and tense scenes. He likes her arrogance and cunning, and she likes his reckless behavior. They can go to great lengths to meet each other, but every time they make each other hasty and lingering.

    In the end they did win out as planned, gaining everything and losing everything.

    But thinking about it carefully, he couldn't find any sweet memories other than harmonious communication and ambiguous entanglement.

    At this time, he suddenly had a question in his heart: what is love? Does he really like Si Jin?

    sleep at night.

    Xie Meng asked the bodyguards to station at the door of the bedroom, and asked the people in the security room to step up vigilance.

    When sending Fu Er back to the room, she looked at the familiar face and didn't know if Yan Yan could hear it, and said softly, "Good night, Yan Yan."

    Fu Er hated being used as a "stand-in" by her so much that she almost had a myocardial infarction. Close the door with a bang.

    The person in charge of Haiyue Group was prosecuted by the procuratorate, and the alleged crimes were not limited to commercial crimes, dissemination of contraband, and killing of Chen Haitang in disguise.

    Because of the solid evidence from the police, the procuratorate sent people to take Si Yan and Si Jin directly to the relevant department to make notes, and set a date for the trial.

    For a while, there were divergent opinions on the Internet, and social media revealed all the previous cases of Haiyue Group.

    [This time, the Si family's father and daughter have a high probability of being sentenced to prison, and there is no one who will not be able to get out in 20 or 30 years! ]

    [Haiyue Group has a big business after all, can it collapse so easily? ]

    [The procuratorate is issuing an announcement, and there are contraband spreading in the corner, indicating that it is involved in the most important issue of the empire]

    [The case of Chen Haitang was hit by the hot search last time ] [Miss

    sister is really pitiful, she is a talented actor, and she turned out to be Yingnian premature death]

    [To say it’s Mr. Xie NB, ASA Entertainment won this wave]

    [Before ASA and Haiyue fought in full swing, how did you know that Haiyue didn’t hold on first]

    […]

    Si Jin was released on bail pending trial, and came out of the court to go racing After returning home, she knew that all of this was caused by Xie Meng. Based on the charges pointed out by the procuratorate, she suddenly remembered that Fu Hanjian came to the company to blatantly seduce her, and the two documents sent back were definitely dropped by Xie Meng.

    "Dare to play tricks on me!" She returned to the Si family's villa, knowing that Haiyue Group was in danger this time, so she must not sit still.

    What she has to do now is to break through Xie Meng's line of defense, let her go to the police station to get the evidence back, and drop the charges.

    The easiest way is to hold Xie Meng's relatives hostage.

    Xie Pei, Xie You and Fu Hanjian are obviously the best candidates.

    Xie Pei followed Cheng Xing all the time during Fu Hanjian's various endorsements. As Fu Hanjian's father-in-law and the former chairman of ASA Entertainment, this was considered a great deal of face. But he was as tired as a dog, and his salary was still that of a small assistant.

    However, signing endorsements one after another made him feel like he is in the market.

    Occasionally, I met an old friend in the mall, and asked him jokingly, "Don't you reject family members as actors?

    " Feeling down and down, I felt a little relieved, "Xie Meng is not me, Xie Meng is much better than me, if my son-in-law wants to be an actor, let him

    go." For two weeks, the attitude of Xie's family was evident in Fu Hanjian's entry into the showbiz.

    --Full support.

    However, there are not so many contracts to negotiate. In my spare time, I stay in the ASA entertainment office building and look through the profiles of entertainers in the entertainment industry.

    After moving the bricks for the day, he went home as usual.

    Walking downstairs in the apartment, crossing the long and dark corridor, the ground still smells of dampness, and going upstairs, you can hear the towels hanging in the corridor being "squeaked" by the wind, and a few people's shadows It shook in the stairwell, as if it came from the corridor on the second floor.

    Xie Pei didn't pay much attention. He took the fish he bought from the vegetable market and prepared to go home to cook. He went home with ease, stood at the door of the house, took out the key and opened the door.

    The lights are on.

    "Xie You, have you finished your homework?" Xie Pei lowered his eyes, held the key inconveniently in one hand, and closed the door with the elbow of the other hand, "Look at what Dad bought you today?" "     Kang

    Dang."

There was the sound of glass bottles shattering on the ground.

    When he realized something was wrong, he turned his head, and several black shadows quickly rushed forward and shackled him.

    "Who are you?!" Xie Pei saw that the clothes of these people were definitely not burglary, he felt a sense of coldness, struggled a few times and asked anxiously: "Xie You! Where is Xie You!?"

    The door of the second bedroom was pushed open .

    Xie You was restrained by two tall and mighty men in black, with cloth strips stuffed into his mouth, his eyes were full of anxiety and panic at this moment, and he looked at Xie Pei with red eye circles, "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" shaking his head as if he wanted to say What.

    Xie Pei saw Xie You with mixed emotions, he was happy because Xie You was fine for the time being, but also worried and fearful that Xie You was arrested.     But he quickly regained his composure

    , glanced at the six kidnappers and asked, "Is it Si Yan, or Si Jin?"

Yes, but Si Yan's reckless move was beyond his expectation.

    The man in black ignored him and stuffed a cloth strip into his mouth.

    Afterwards, six men in black escorted Xie Pei and Xie You downstairs, and stuffed them into two pitch-black maglev vehicles.

    The author has something to say:

    Well, after writing Super Love and Super Good, I will find time to start a female attack in the second half of the year.

    Probably wrote four or five women's novels, and reached a creative bottleneck and burnout period, and the writing was not very smooth. So, let's suspend the theme of female attack for a while, and go to other channels for further training and take a breather.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.3K 935 84
1-"Rescue the High and Cold Student God Who Suicide" Nervous sports student x high-cold paranoid male academic bully 2 - "After the blackened hero is...
12.3K 437 88
Wen Jing is dead. When Wen Jing was reborn as a 20-year-old dandy, she discovered that she was actually the cannon fodder for the interstellar ABO sa...
1.6M 97.7K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...