I super super super Love you...

fanyi__ द्वारा

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 44

132 2 0
fanyi__ द्वारा

Chapter 44 The Forty-Fourth Kiss

    Fu Hanjian felt that Xie Meng was acting weird recently.

    For example: when she got bored with him, she had no enthusiasm at all. She lay on the same bed and hadn’t touched him for more than two months. After recording the variety show, she almost stayed in the company. She perfunctorily said that she would accompany him when she was busy. He even pretended to be angry. I didn't see her coaxing him, and telling him to stay at home and not run around...

    It wasn't like this before.

    Could it be that Alpha got tired of him so quickly?

    He rummaged through the thin shirt stuffed underneath in the closet again, and decided to seduce Alpha at night with his fists clenched.

    No matter what, she had to give him an explanation tonight, and he was faintly... just a little uneasy and flustered.

    tonight.

    Seeing that Fu Han entered the kitchen happily, he washed his hands and made soup, and the dishes he selected were Alpha's favorites.

    There are fish-flavored shredded pork, fried chicken gizzards with pickled peppers, fried squab, crucian carp soup, ginkgo stewed chicken, etc. I made lemonade and baked some cupcakes. I heard the maid come in from outside and say that the lady is home. .

    He hurriedly took off his apron and ran outside with a smile on his face. As soon as he reached the door, he rushed up and threw himself into the arms of the alpha who entered the door, and kissed the corner of her lips stickingly, "Are you tired?"     "Not tired." Xie Meng Not surprisingly, she put her arms around his waist and put a belt on her bosom, rubbed the tip of her nose against his cheeks, covered up her tired smile and said, "What are you doing at home today?     " The artistes of the company compete for resources, exposing each other's dirty news about the artistes of the other company, which is no different from fighting.     Meetings were held one after another, and entries about artists' misbehavior appeared frequently on social media.     The public relations department became the busiest department for a while, working overtime until nine o'clock.     The artistes of ASA Entertainment revealed that there may be top-notch hidden marriages, dating between artists and managers, smoking, drinking and going to nightclubs, pica, etc.

    As soon as it was revealed that this group of people had not finished apologizing on social media, they all ran to her office to cry. Jinxiu handed them two tissues, and they refused to leave no matter what. Throw rotten eggs.

    Haiyue Group is not much better than ASA.

    Earlier, Xie Meng had collected black information about Haiyue's cash cows, and planned to use it to incriminate Si Jin in the future, but now he bumped into it, and simply handed it over to the media anonymously, and went to the legal cafe one by one. Buckle up.

    Tax evasion, illegal fund-raising, illegal manufacturing, pyramid schemes, deafness, etc., the evidence is complete and ironclad.

    Xie Meng was worried that if ASA Entertainment and Haiyue Group continued to fight like this, Si Jin would go crazy and hurt Yan Yan, so Cheng Xing asked Cheng Xing to push down all the announcements, not to go to the event, and to stay at home to rest for a while.

    In order to solve Si Jin as soon as possible, she privately made an appointment with a trustworthy superintendent to call the police.

    Si Jin's case has been re-opened for investigation, but to really arrest Si Jin, it is useless to look for her personal weaknesses.

    With the huge Haiyue Group as cover, and Si Yan Li Bao, it is even more difficult to catch him. So if you want to arrest him completely, you have to leverage the Haiyue Group thoroughly, leaving Si Jin without any help.

    After investigating during this period of time, she found that the Haiyue Group's capital movement was not right. Several large sums of money were deposited into the Haiyue Group's account one after another. The source was a leather bag company.

    According to her intuition, as long as this matter is investigated clearly, the Haiyue Group will be brought down just around the corner.

    "Well, today I rode a horse to pick strawberries in the back mountain fruit shed, baked strawberry cakes, watched TV, fed fish and cats, and planted a field of roses with the gardener..." Fu Hanjian was rubbed by the tip of her nose Itchy, with sweetness in his heart, he took the briefcase from her hand, took her hand and walked towards the dining room, happily asked: "How about you? Are you busy today?"

    "Not busy." Xie Meng was pulled by him. Sit down at the table with your shoulders pressed.

    [System: So busy, why not busy? 】

    Xie Meng ignored the system, and saw Fu Hanjian pouring lemonade for her, and went into the kitchen to make arrangements, busy like a little daughter-in-law.

    This made her tense and nervous, resting her elbows on the dining table and her chin with her palms, looking at the Omega who came from the corridor with a meal and a smile.

    Seeing him arrange the two dishes and was about to go to the kitchen again, she reached out and took his hand, pulled him into her arms, put her chin on his shoulder and said, "Yanyan, don't go."

    "But ...and a soup." Fu Han saw that his cheeks were flushed when he was hugged by her, but he didn't break free when he said this, and turned to look at her.

    It seems that except for some aspects, Alpha still likes to get tired of him.

    Xie Meng wrapped her arms around her waist, reluctant to part with the soft jade in her arms, and said lazily and coquettishly: "Don't go, there is a servant."

    During this time, she was an Alpha who had a meat drive, and there was a sweetheart in her arms, saying Don't want to be fake.

    She also tried to block the system, but this permission was not blocked. If she communicated harmoniously with Omega, it would be as if there was a third person watching. It would be a shame to think about it.

    What's even more outrageous is that the modified system will release some kissing and hugging tasks, but when she couldn't help but react with Omega, she was given a ten-level alert by the system.

    The reason is that "Greenhouse Effect" is LJJ's sweet pet article, and no restricted plots are allowed in the article.

    The only way is to quickly send Si Jin to prison for Fa-rectification, and the system will leave quickly after completing the task.

    Xie Meng would rather hurry up and hug his wife after fighting with Haiyue Group, than mess around with the system to mess with the plot.

    Fu Hanjian adjusted his sitting position on her legs, put his arms around her neck and said obediently: "Well, I won't go."

    "I found the wedding ring." Xie Meng grabbed the ten fingers of his hand wearing the wedding ring Interlocking, showing him the ring ring on the ring finger.

    Seeing the familiar ring in a daze, Fu Han couldn't help smiling and asked, "How did you find it?"

    "With love and faith, I found it."

    "It's a lie!"

    "Didn't you escape from renting a house before? I went back and searched, and I found it."

    "...Well."

    Fu Hanjian felt something was wrong, but then I couldn't help holding that hand and looking at it, feeling sweet in my heart.

    Alpha, so I still remember this matter.

    Three minutes later, the meals were all served.

    Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian had a meal, and after the meal, they ate some dessert. Sitting on the sofa meant watching a TV series.

    At nine o'clock, Xie Meng went back to the room and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    Fu Hanjian followed him back to the bedroom, sat on the bed and looked at the figure in the frosted glass, his chest was pounding, he put away the broken hair around his ear, walked to the door of the bedroom and gently closed the door, blushing. The thin shirt was taken out and changed into.

    "Huh la la." The

    sound of water in the bathroom was still ringing, and Alpha's voice could be faintly heard.

    Seeing that he hadn't been intimate with Alpha for a long time, Fu Han looked embarrassed and shy. He stood at the door and gasped for a while before he grabbed the doorknob and pushed the door in.

    There was a thin mist in the bathroom, and the sound of water suddenly became louder. Alpha was standing under the shower with his whole body wet, and looked back at him in astonishment after hearing the sound.

    "Yanyan?" Xie Meng was stunned.

    So sexy, damn it!

    Recklessly, with an empty mind, he rushed straight towards her and circled her neck, raised his head and kissed her lips, releasing a strong snow mountain flavor pheromone, full of temptation.

    Xie Meng subconsciously hugged his waist to prevent him from slipping, through the tulle, the skin was smooth, and it was Omega who took the initiative to offer a kiss, sweeter than honey, she couldn't help kissing him back, too lazy to think about it for the time being System rules.

    A steady stream of warm water fell from the sprayer, drenching the two of them.

    Xie Meng pushed his shoulders against the wall to prevent Omega's hair from getting wet and catching a cold. After doing these things, she drooped and saw that his eyes were blurred, and he hummed slightly dissatisfied, and pressed his chin to kiss his soft lips again.

    "Hmm." Fu Han saw that his brain was like a ball of paste from being kissed, and he was afraid that he would not be able to reach her, so he simply raised his legs to wrap around her waist.

    This action directly caused Xie Meng to drag his hips and hug him up.

    Xie Meng was about to go crazy. She had a hunch that Omega looked like a goblin tonight, and she didn't know where she learned her little tricks. They were cute everywhere.

    [System: Enough is enough! Xie Meng, calm down! ]

    [System: Be careful to wipe the gun and misfire! 】

    Xie Meng hasn't made out with Omega for a long time, and he's so suffocated that he doesn't want to talk to it at all.

    She gnawed on Omega's slender neck, leaving hickeys with bad intentions, and heard Omega calling out in a low voice: "Husband...it hurts..."

    "Good..." Xie Meng heard this "husband", her whole body boiled She got up, tore his shirt, panted and kissed his lips with red eyes and said, "My husband loves you."

    [System: Warning! warn! ]

    [System: Warning: About to exceed the text range, the punishment is unknown. 】

    Xie Meng still doesn't want to talk to her.

    Just when she was about to move further, the lights in the bathroom flickered on and off, and exploded with a bang.

    The bathroom fell into darkness in an instant, the splashing water became cold, and the room was filled with coolness. The heavy panting of the two of them echoed the sound of the water.

    Xie Meng looked up at the moment when the light bulb exploded, and when the darkness hit, it was as if cold water had been poured on her. She closed her eyes and wished that Si Jin would be put in prison immediately, so that the system would leave quickly!

    Which heroine is like her? Sooner or later he will be suffocated to death!

    [System: Xie Meng! This is really going to be banned! 】

    [System: Just bear it! Endure until Si Jin goes to jail! 】

    "Huh?" The confused Fu Hanjian regained some consciousness.

    Xie Meng was dissatisfied with desire, and used the dim light from outside the bathroom to identify the path, hugged Omega and walked out, coaxing: "It's okay, I probably need to change the light."

    Fu Hanjian didn't care much, and hugged her tightly. Even tighter, breathing heavily, he said, "We...continue."

    There was some urging in that voice, full of coquettishness and coquettishness.

    Xie Meng wanted to continue, but she was afraid that it would not be the lamp that exploded soon.

    She dotingly kissed the corner of his lips, and said helplessly, "You're getting wet, I'll take you to change clothes."

    Why every time Yan Yan took the initiative to seduce, she refused every time for one reason or another?

    "But..." Fu Hanjian pursed his lips, twisted his body and said aggrievedly, "But I don't want to."

    Xie Meng said seriously, "It's not good if you catch a cold."

    Forget about smashing the system, why would you hug your wife? Why can't you touch it?

    She carried him out of the bathroom, stopped in front of the closet and put him down.

    Seeing sullen, Fu Han took off his wet shirt, took a bathrobe from the closet and put it on, inadvertently lowered his eyes and saw Xie Meng's legs, and hurriedly looked away like a cat that stepped on its tail. Wearing the bathrobe straps, the more I think about it, the more unhappy I become.

    You obviously feel it too, why don't you continue?

    After getting dressed, Xie Meng dried his hair with a hairdryer, and then dried her own.

    Seeing that Fu Han was unhappy with his mouth pouting, he got into bed after blowing his hair and threw it to her behind him, hoping that she would come to coax him and kiss him soon.

    But Alpha finished tidying up, turned off the light, got into the quilt and hugged him from behind, there was no need to move.

    Fu Hanjian bit her lip, turned over and raised her head, reached out and tugged at the collar of her bathrobe coquettishly: "Honey, I want it."

    "..." Xie Meng didn't expect Omega to be so straightforward, completely different from the taciturn one a few months ago, who had learned to call "husband", and coaxed sweetly and with a headache: "Baby, I'm recently... in a special period. "

    "Are you here as an aunt?" Fu Hanjian was puzzled.

    Among the six sexes, adult female Omegas have a few menstrual periods every month, and none of the other five sexes have this special phenomenon.

    "It's not my aunt, it's just that it's inconvenient recently."

    "You...you just don't want me."

    "No." Xie Meng knew that Omega was angry when he heard his voice, so he hurriedly put his arms around the struggling Omega and kissed him carelessly , the voice softened a little: "You are my baby, why would I not want you?"

    "Then you immediately."

    "It's really inconvenient."

    "Really?"

    "Really."

    Fu Hanjian I'm so ashamed to ask such a question, but I didn't expect to get a perfunctory inconvenience from Alpha. I broke free from her shackles, turned my back to her, and snorted, "Oh, it's really inconvenient for you."

    Why is that so? ! It was obviously not like this before.

    "Yanyan, I will definitely make it up to you in the future." Xie Meng lightly patted his shoulder through the quilt, looked at the back of his head and coaxed softly.

    It's been two months, no wonder Yan Yan thinks too much, but she can't tell him all the truth about this situation.

    "Then I don't want to stay at home, I want to go out to film, go to variety shows, anywhere."

    "Yanyan, stop making trouble, isn't this a holiday for you?"

    "I didn't make trouble, I don't care, I just don't want to stay at home "

    "Yanyan, be good, stay at home and rest for a while."

    "I don't want to rest."

    "Baby, I'll personally supervise and accompany you after a while, okay?"

    "No!"

    Seeing that he was crawling into the quilt, Fu Han thought sullenly: let him go to jail again, he quit.

    Alpha just got bored with him, and didn't like him that much, otherwise, why would she be so tempted by this and not allow it, and still sit still.

    annoying! She was definitely starting to dislike him.

    Xie Meng was amused by his angry appearance, pulled him back into his arms, kissed him on the face several times, and said with a light smile: "Yanyan, wait for me, don't be angry."

    "... ..." Seeing that Fu Han was pulled out of the bed forcibly, like a dug-out carrot, he was caught off guard by a kiss, tickled, finally smiled, and heard her slightly begging voice, so he said unhappy : "Then... that's fine."

    Still very uneasy.

    He said a few more words.

    After Xie Meng coaxed him thoroughly, he fell asleep with his arms around him.

    the next day.

    Fu Hanjian got up early, put on sports clothes and ran around the villa three times, then went back to the bedroom to take a shower, put on the ring after getting dressed, and suddenly remembered the grasshopper that Xie Meng gave him before, it seemed that it should be made into a specimen and kept for a long time Some.

    He used to apply biomimetic liquid to preserve the tender greenness of the grasshopper's leaves, but it's definitely not the way to go for a long time.

    Thinking of this, he rummaged through boxes and cabinets in the house to find relevant tools and put them on the desk.

    Then he sat down in front of the desk, took out the grasshopper from the drawer, tapped its two whiskers, and the grasshopper flickered.

    He put the grasshopper aside, poured several medicines into the beaker, stirred it with a stirring glass rod, and waited for it to become viscous and pour it into the mold.

    Just as he was moving, he heard the sound of alpha getting up on the bed. He subconsciously raised his eyes and saw alpha walking towards this side with sleepy eyes, exchanging a good morning kiss with him.

    "What are you doing?" Xie Meng bowed slightly, curiously looking at the bottles and jars.

    Seeing the grasshopper made of leaves, Fu Han happily said to her, "Here, someone gave this to me. I will take it as a specimen and put it on the shelf every day."

    "Other people?" Xie Meng nodded . He held the grasshopper on the tip of his nose, squinted his eyes and smiled and said, "Isn't this a gift from me? Huh?"

    She didn't know the truth at the time, but she didn't dare to get close to him at that time, and the gift she gave was very stingy.

    This grasshopper was made by the kid downstairs after watching ASA Entertainment. She made it up after seeing it and gave it to him.

    "You..." Fu Han saw that his smile froze, and a chill ran through his limbs, his breathing stagnated and he asked, "How do you know...you gave it to me?"

    How did she know that she made this grasshopper? He never told her that it is impossible for Xie Meng who lost his memory to know.

    Xie Meng was stunned for a moment, seeing that his face was extremely serious, and remembering that Omega didn't want him to recover his memory, he laughed and said, "Besides me giving you these, who else could give you these?"

    "Is...is that so? " ?” Seeing suspicion, Fu Han couldn’t laugh.

    Xie Meng rubbed his little head, and said with sincerity: "Otherwise?"

    Fu Han saw that his heart was still heavy, as if blocked by something, and said slowly: "Indeed."

    After Alpha left, he lowered his eyes I poured the liquid into the mold, put the grasshopper in it, and poured some silver powder into it for decoration, but I became more and more absent-minded.

    Why is Alpha so determined? Not even jealous.

    How did you find the ring? It was lost before the amnesia, and after searching for so long, I couldn’t find it, so why did I find it suddenly.

    Why don't you want him? The Alpha after amnesia will not be like that.

    The only explanation is: Xie Meng recovered his memory.

    Only in this way can the many doubts be explained.

    He covered the film, placed the mold on the table, bit his lip, got up and went to the bathroom to find Alpha who was washing his face, hesitated for a while, and asked tentatively: "A Meng, I had a cold last night, where is the medicine?" "

    The cold spirit is on the third floor of the locker downstairs, and there are some pills in it."

    Xie Meng was wiping his face, and saw that his complexion was not very good through the mirror, so he said it without thinking too much, and finished speaking I was surprised that something was wrong.

    Fu Han saw that his face was disastrous, his five fingers were clenched tightly, and he looked at her with flickering eyes, a little red in front of his eyes, "So...you remember."

    Why didn't you want him? Because she doesn't like him.

    According to his understanding of her, she will be responsible for the fully marked Omega, doing the same things as usual to appease him, but because she doesn't like it anymore, she can't take a step closer.

    "Yanyan?!" The string in Xie Meng's head buzzed, seeing Omega's appearance in the mirror completely panicked, threw away the towel, turned around and grabbed his shoulder, looked at him and anxiously explained: "I didn't mean to I didn't tell you, I just..."

    Fu Han saw her opening and closing lips, his consciousness sank into the darkness little by little, and his body slid to the ground as soon as he went limp.

    Xie Meng quickly hugged the fainted Omega in his arms, quickly picked him up and hurried out of the bedroom, shouting anxiously, "Doctor! Doctor!"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 68 56
In the interstellar era, the Federation general Ilia was careless and failed in the battle. He took advantage of others' danger to transform his glan...
2.9K 63 5
Novel Summary Question: How do you feel about being an alpha? Answer: Probably, I can conquer all omegas, but I don't want to do so. Before Song Yi t...
12.7K 224 87
Lu Ruanruan is an Alpha of salted fish, and her biggest wish in life is: to lie down and win, but the reality is always bad luck and nothing. The day...
9.6K 185 104
Pei Yun is an iron-blooded general who makes the whole galaxy terrified. As long as her name is mentioned, even the highest interstellar admiral will...