I super super super Love you...

By fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 39

122 3 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 39 The Thirty-Nine Kiss

    The filming location of "Let's Eat Let's Eat Season 2" variety show is set in a scenic village with green mountains and green waters. The whole process will be broadcast live without dead ends using the Bird live broadcast device, and the secondary editing will be performed in the later stage and placed on the video website.

    The four groups of guests will get all the items and event locations in the mountain village through various tasks.

    Because the program team reminded early, the first PK will determine the house for the next two weeks according to the task ranking. The four houses are finely decorated mountain village villas, ordinary decoration, old tile-roofed houses and thatched houses.

    If the time has passed, it may be regarded as a waiver, and the poorest room will be obtained.

    Xie Meng drove Fu Hanjian, Xie Pei, and Xie You to the entrance of the village. The four of them got out of the car at the same time, wearing sunglasses to block the sun. Meters away, the bamboo shed was built, and the nose smelled of bamboo leaves.

    The live broadcaster lands from a high altitude, adjusts the angle to capture the angle, and shoots.

    [This uniform rhythm]

    [Arrogant walking posture, domineering sideways, Fu Hanjian looks out

    of place] [The whole family looks like they are going to fight in groups]

    [Is this the rumored family outfit? The whole family needs to be tidy? 】

    Xie Meng, Xie Pei, Fu Hanjian, and Xie You took the suitcase factor off the rear compartment of the car at the same time, pulled the suitcase and walked aggressively towards the shed.

    During this period of time, Xie Pei and Xie You were Fu Hanjian's assistants, and their work attitude could be regarded as serious.

    Xie Pei didn't know how he felt after reading Xie Meng's mother's diary last time, he became taciturn day by day, every time he saw Xie Meng and Xie You, he hesitated to speak. For the recording of "Let's Eat Together Season 2", I thanked the two for a salary increase and signed a related agreement.

    Those who arrived at the first meeting place except Xie Meng's family.

    There are also Ji Ruishi and his older sisters. The names of his older sisters are easy to remember but hard to recognize. They are Ji Ruishi, Ji Ruici, Ji Ruige, and Ji Ruifu. The four have very different personalities, and the pheromone taste of high-level Alpha It shows that this group of people are not easy to mess with, and they all secretly exude a charming aura.

    In addition, there are Liang Jiazhi and his two professor parents of the Imperial School, the sister of the mecha master Liang Jiahuan, and the younger sister of the interstellar athlete Liang Jiaying.

    Don't look at Ji Ruici and others who have been dominating the market for a long time, they all look like human beings.

    As soon as he arrived at this place, he took the lead in making friends with the resident staff, and then chatted with Liang Jiashi and others to eat melon seeds. He got a thorough understanding of the people, and he only thought about not allowing his younger brother Ji Ruishi to live in the thatched house. Go, four female A, eight hundred people who are ready to play tricks.

    Seeing Xie Meng and others coming from here, Ji Ruici got up and warmly greeted them, saying hello to the four of them one by one.

    The four put their suitcases aside, shook hands with the arriving guests and introduced themselves one by one. Because there were still no guests at the time, a group of people laughed and chatted in the shed, as if they were having a small party.

    After ten minutes.

    An extended Kenyan maglev vehicle was parked on the side of the road. It looked like a cool sports car and was worth a lot of money.

    Several people looked at the source of the engine sound from a distance, and saw the front left and right doors open, and three people came down from above, it was Fu Hanguang, Xia Yu and Fu Hanning.

    Fu Hanguang was wearing sunglasses and a loose summer dress. He didn't know what he said to Xia Yu who also got out of the car. He lowered his eyes to look at the dirty ground and frowned slightly. Gui is coming this way.

    Xia Yu and Fu Hanning pulled out eight suitcases from the rear compartment, closed the door, and struggled to keep up with the suitcases.

    [Damn it, eight suitcases, what are you doing? 】

    【Shocked, is this a wealthy family? 】

    【Cheating A Is this the prodigal son turning back? Fu Hanguang just forgave her? 】

    Ji Ruici raised his eyebrows at a glance, and jokingly said, "I didn't expect Xia Yu to dote on Omega so much in private, which really surprised me." Previously,     Xia

    Yu's derailment and being caught by Fu Hanguang became the laughing stock of the whole universe.

Blocking the news, the high society has already found out the situation of the two of them clearly. This time to participate in "Let's Eat Let's Eat Season 2" was forcibly arranged by the Patriarch of the Xia family, ordering the two to restore their image on the show, but no one bothered to touch Xia's family's bad luck, and held a dispensable attitude towards watching the show .

    "Hello everyone, I'm Fu Hanguang." Fu Hanguang took off his sunglasses, and swept towards everyone with a feigned elegance, with a reserved smile on his lips, he said warmly to Xie Meng and Fu Hanguang: "Brother, sister-in-law, long time no see. "

    Xie Meng said lightly: "Yeah."     Fu     Hanjian

    said while drinking the drink, "Yeah     .     " Said, Fu Hanguang is really a master, it's really Yue to do this kind of operation as a substitute marriage]     [Xia Yu is cheating and still not getting divorced, what about scumbag A keeping it for the New Year? 】    Fu Hanguang passed Liang Jiazhi and the others, and reached out to Ji Ruici who was nearby, "I'm Xia Yu's Omega, nice to meet you." It's     really hard to be locked up during this period, not only holding back but also being constantly taught To abide by those rules, how to deal with various things.     Boring is a bit boring, but fortunately Xia Yu feels guilty for losing the child, and she is almost obedient to him. This time when he was filming a family variety show, he wanted to avenge his shame and let the outside world see that his marriage was not a failure. At least he now has Xia Yu's full attention.     Because of this, he has a little more confidence.     Those circles of wives who surrounded him in the past quietly formed new circles one by one after the scandal broke out, and they stopped playing with him.

    That being the case, he might as well take this opportunity to make friends with some bigwigs in the mall and pave the way for himself first.

    Obviously, the Ji family is a good choice.

    Moreover, Ji Ruishi and Fu Hanning are about the same age, if they are a good match, then with the Ji family's family background, why would they go to curry favor with the Xie family and see Fu Han's face?

    Ji Ruici glanced at the eight suitcases not far away, shook hands politely, and said with a smile on all sides: "It's a pleasure to meet you."

    Fu Hanguang, like an elder, greeted Ji Ruishi specially, and said with a smile: "You It must be Ji Ruishi, he looks really talented."

    Ji Ruishi's brows and eyes were stern and sharp, he was obviously an Omega, but he was more Alpha than Alpha, he glanced at his green five fingers while holding his chest, but he didn't intend to shake hands , yawned, and said casually, "What does it have to do with you."

    It has to be said that he has always regarded Fu Hanjian as a sympathetic opponent.

    As an opponent, there is a hidden desire for dominance, as if he is the only one who can bully Fu Hanjian, and this Fu Hanguang bullied Fu Hanjian since he was a child, and he used some dirty tricks, so he didn't like him from the bottom of his heart.

    [What's the relationship with you]

    [What's the relationship with you] [What's the relationship

    with you]

    Fu Hanguang seemed to be slapped in the face, his face turned green and white, and he forced a smile and said : "You... have a personality."

    After marrying Xia Yu, no one dared to treat him like this!

    Ji Ruishi beside him didn't let the embarrassment continue, she knew that her younger brother didn't like this person with a raised eyebrow, she reached out to shake his hand, and when she touched it, she smiled but said: "Hi, my younger brother has always been very individual. "

    Naturally, I have a personality, unlike some people," Ji Ruishi insinuated: "I have no personality, and I am playing big names too late."

    Fu Hanguang gritted his silver teeth, and it wasn't the place to get angry, so he could only laugh and say, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be late, but... the traffic jam."

    Ji Ruizhi smiled but said nothing, and looked at it meaningfully He glanced at him: "Is there a traffic jam, I'm afraid only Mr. Fu knows."

    Fu Han, who was sitting in the corner drinking a drink, heard Ji Rui's knowledge, laughed "puchi", and saw several gazes in unison. Coming over, he coughed dryly and said solemnly: "There is no traffic on this road, so there is really no traffic."

    "Indeed." Xie Meng said lightly.

    Fu Hanguang couldn't stop laughing, his face turned blue and red, and he clenched his hands and wanted to slap everyone.

    [Outrageous, really outrageous, Liang Jiazhi's family walked past without even looking at it? ! ]

    [Fu Hanguang, this is the emperor's outing, right? Treat it differently. It's when you see people ordering dishes

    . ]

    [Han Bao is really stupid and fufu, inexplicably cute]

    [Sorry, I've seen Liang Jiashi stretching out his tentative jiojio, waiting to hand Fu Hanguang snacks]

    [Trance, just super cute! ! ]

    [A tsundere who doesn't shake hands! It’s just super cool]

    After Xia Yu and Fu Hanning arrived, they put the suitcase away. Fu Hanning heard the voice of yin and yang from a distance. As soon as he entered the shed, he stood beside Fu Hanguang to support his back, as if to prevent others from bullying his brother. He said coldly: "Who said that my brother has no personality when playing big?"

    Ji Ruizhi's lips curled up slightly, and he gave him a rebellious glance, frankly: "I."

    Fu Hanning looked along the voice, and saw A male Omega dressed in black, as proud as a flower in the clouds, exudes a cold and arrogant temperament, that face is as beautiful and unique as if no god has ever kissed it, and her chest is throbbing just by looking at it, The roots of the ears were slightly red because the other party's eyes were swept away.

    "...you." She seemed to lose her voice, she couldn't move her eyes while looking at Ji Ruishi, her voice was so ethereal that it seemed she was talking to herself.

    Fu Hanguang was still thinking that someone would speak for him, this sister was not in vain pain, how could he know that Fu Hanning was so aggressive that he died down within two seconds.

    As soon as he turned his head, he saw her staring at Ji Ruishi intently, with a faint obsession, which aroused his anger, and pinched her waist angrily, "Fu Hanning!"

    Fu Hanning made a "hiss" in pain, and broke away. , hurriedly straightened his clothes, looked at Ji Ruishi, and said embarrassedly like an upright gentleman: "My brother, it happened by accident, don't take offense."

    With these words, he admitted that Fu Hanguang was playing big cards and had no personality.

    Ji Ruizhi scoffed lightly.

    Fu Han was so pissed that he almost lost his seven orifices.

    However, the program team didn't give them time to continue the battle. The host hurriedly came out to mediate at the right time, let everyone introduce themselves, and then hurriedly entered the first round of room allocation competition.

    The content of the competition is that two people poke balloons with javelins on horseback. The time limit is three minutes, and they are ranked according to the number of balloons poked.

    "Horse riding! I know this well!" Fu Hanguang raised his eyebrows confidently, then turned his head and asked the others, "What about you?"

    During this period of time, he was locked up in Xia's villa, and he also took equestrian lessons, so he is now on his way.

    Liang Jiazhi scratched his head: "Ah, I can't."

    Ji Ruishi frowned slightly, his face turned pale and said, "I don't want to ride."

    Fu Hanjian hesitated and said: "A little bit."

    Then the staff He led four horses over, handed out javelins respectively, and led a group of people to the competition site divided into four grids.

    The four groups got on the horse, and the contestants sent to the competition were Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian, Xia Yu and Fu Hanguang, Ji Ruishi and Ji Ruici, Liang Jiahuan and Liang Jiaying.

    As soon as Fu Hanguang got on his horse, he took the reins and took the javelin to poke the balloons on the ground continuously.

    Xiao's javelin is sharp, but it's not that easy to pierce. In addition, the horse is constantly moving around, and when it goes down, it only pokes three of them.

    Xia Yu, who couldn't ride a horse behind her back, frowned frequently and said, "I'll poke."

    "I'll do it!" Fu Hanguang poked his eyes red and insisted.

    He came here this time to let the outside world see that his life is not hard at all. On the contrary, his alpha is now obeying him, and he is living a very good life!

    Xia Yu raised her eyes to look at the other three groups, and heard the sound of "bang bang bang".

    Seeing that she was about to lose the game, she stretched out her hand to hold the javelin and

    said firmly, "I'll do it." "No!" Fu Hanguang was a little annoyed.

    Xia Yu's face darkened slightly, and a few traces of sullenness flashed in his eyes.

    The two feuded over the javelin, while the other three groups were very different.

    Ji Ruizhi really doesn't want to ride a horse, but it doesn't mean he can't, it's because he's so good at riding, but none of the four older sisters in his family can.

    Before he got on the horse, he was rubbed in the head by Ji Ruici, and he praised him one after another, "You are the best at riding a horse". When he got on the horse, he was responsible for holding the reins, and Ji Ruici wrapped his arms around his waist nervously, and was almost strangled to death.

    Ji Ruizhi gritted his molars, and jumped out word by word: "Relax!"

    Every time he fell into someone on horseback, any sister would tense up, as if he wanted to strangle him to death.

    You can ride a horse, but I will resolutely refuse to ride with you in the future!

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! ]

    [The one who acts like a baby is the cutest! ]

    Liang Jiazhi over there is cheering on his sister and sister. He really doesn't know how to ride a horse.

    But Liang Jiahuan is a mecha master, and riding a horse is not commonplace. Liang Jiaying combined the two. At first, he fumbled for dozens of seconds, but after finding the pattern, it was like playing with balloons.

    ["About My Sister and Sister Contracting Skills I Don't Know"]

    [Laughing to death, Liang Jiahuan is a mecha master, can she ride a horse? Liang Jiaying is an imperial athlete, isn't it like playing with a balloon? ]

    [Redefinition: I don't know how to ride a horse]

    After the camera cuts to Xie Meng's side, it is surprising that Fu Hanjian pulls the reins to control the horse, cooperates with Xie Meng, and pokes the balloon with a javelin.

    One per second, the counting meter went up slowly.

    Xie You and Xie Pei stood by and watched nervously, one prepared towels and the other prepared mineral water.

    It looks like a logistics staff with a clear division of labor.

    [Redefinition: Only a little bit]

    [A little bit → a billion bit point]

    [Han Bao can ride a horse! Woohoo, Han Bao riding a horse is so handsome! ]

    [Today is also a day to call for the Dreaming CP! ]

    [Damn! They have such a strong desire to win! ]

    [Bronze is mixed into the king's game, the first three groups are all in a decisive battle, only Fu Hanguang's group is doing badly]

    [This family, are all assigned? The main general will go to the battlefield, and the remaining two will be cheerleaders? Do logistics? 】

    【Details of the division of labor】

    【Details of the division of labor】After

    three minutes, the host stopped.

    Next, count the number of popped balloons one by one.

    "A group of Fu Hanguang and Xia Yu, 48."

    Hearing the number of popped balloons, Fu Hanguang thought 48 was not bad, and the other groups didn't look like they could ride a horse, so the corners of Fu Hanguang's lips curled up slightly. .

    But after hearing that, he couldn't laugh at all, and even looked at the remaining three groups with a little shock in his eyes.

    "The second group of Ji Ruishi and Ji Rui's words, 128 pieces."

    "Three times, Liang Jiahuan and Liang Jiaying, 132."

    "Fourth group, Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian, 148."

    Xia Yu frowned and closed her eyes when she heard the results of the second, third and fourth groups, her temples twitched Jumping straight, I felt ashamed and lost to Java Star.

    In the past, she only thought that Fu Hanguang was a bit arrogant and indulgent. She really had no objection to being bullied in the nest, but he had to ride a horse and hold a javelin at the same time. He rejected her repeatedly on the field, which annoyed her.

    But no matter how annoyed, the child in Fu Hanguang's womb was lost because of her, so she really should treat him well.

    When Fu Han heard the results, he happily hugged Xie Meng's shoulders, "We won, we won!"

    At first, he didn't expect the game to be so fun, and he was playing with Xie Meng again, so he was so happy .

    "Well, I won." Xie Mengsong smiled quickly.

    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, seeing Omega so happy makes this trip worthwhile.

    [The difference in the world is so obvious]

    [Damn it! A cliff-like difference! Just 100 points behind the first place]

    [To be honest, the bronze mixed in the

    game of kings] [On the field, there is no room for rookies! 】

    The host happily said: "So, the current ranking order is Xie's family, Liang's family, Ji's family, and Xia's family, so please get the door keys and route map. There are hidden points task cards in the room, please complete them carefully, At that time, the points will be based on the tasks you have completed in the house, and you can use the points to buy local delicacies in the evening."

    According to the ranking, Xie Meng received the second-floor finely decorated villa in the mountain village, and Liang Jiashi got the second-floor rough For bungalows, Ji Ruishi and others got tile-roofed houses, while Fu Hanguang got thatched houses.

    The first three groups walked towards the village along the route.

    The rest of Fu Hanguang was not happy to live in thatched cottage, he just felt that it was a prehistoric civilization, and dogs couldn't live there, so he asked the program crew to adjust it.

    "I don't care, if you don't change it for me, I won't record!"

    "Thatched cottage? Do you know where we usually live?"

    "No, I just can't! I can't bear this kind of suffering. "

    【Damn it! What kind of variety show can't bear the hardship? ]

    [I've seen someone who is speechless, but I've never seen someone who is so speechless. Did he grow up on brain-damaging drugs? ]

    [RNM refunds money! 】

    【If you lose, you'll play tricks. Isn't that just that you can't afford to lose? 】

    Seeing this, Fu Hanning also lobbied the program group: "Yes, and how do you live in the straw house? What if it catches fire accidentally?" The

    director scratched his head. On the first day of recording the show, the ancestors became like this, unmoved by the lobbying, and persuaded with a hookah: "We will test 24 hours."

    Why can't you come to this variety show? I really don't know why I abruptly inserted it in the first place?

    Xia Yu heard a few people chatting non-stop, frowned and walked over to take the key and the road map from the host. Feeling that this face was too embarrassing, she pulled her suitcase and walked towards the village, and said angrily: "Don't go fuck off!"

    These words made the staff dare not make a sound.

    As if Mars was thrown into a gunpowder barrel, Fu Hanguang's expression changed instantly, he chased after her and grabbed her wrist and said angrily, "Xia Yu, what are you talking about?

    " Didn't give it to him and kept going.

    Before that, she felt that Fu Hanguang was a little arrogant, but this temperament in the circle was not easy to be bullied, so it was nothing.

    Because of the miscarriage, she really felt guilty. At home, he was obedient to him, but as an alpha, he never gave her any face outside, not only that, but also embarrassing the Xia family.

    She couldn't help thinking, where is this arrogance?

    This is unruly and willful, no brains!

    Fu Hanguang's face turned green, and he hugged his chest and snorted coldly: "If you don't go, you won't go!"

    Then he turned and sat on the stool in the shed, sulking alone.

    This time, no one dared to persuade.

    Seeing Xia Yu drifting away, her shadow disappeared on the road at the entrance of the village, and the village entrance was completely deadlocked.

    This situation lasted for half an hour, and it was Fu Hanning who called Ruan Qing for help.

    She hasn't said a few words to the little beauty yet, how can she leave willingly? This is where all the skills are used, and Fu Hanguang must be coaxed back to continue to participate in the recording.

    I don't know what Ruan Qing said to Fu Hanguang. After listening to the call, Fu Hanguang pouted and reluctantly took the host's road map, and walked towards the village unhappy.

    The four of Xie Meng arrived at the second-floor villa in the mountains.

    Although the villa is not as good as Xie's house, it has all the decorations and furniture. With Xie Meng as the main backbone, the rooms were allocated. She and Fu Han saw the master bedroom, and Xie Pei and Xie You lived in the second bedroom. First, they arranged the beds and rooms separately, and then explored the use of appliances in the villa.

    Contrary to Xingwang's expectation, Xie Pei, Xie You, Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian were very neat in arranging things and cleaning the room, and they finished tidying up in a short time.

    【ha? It's over? ]

    [Good guy! Xia Yu next door tossed and tossed for a long time in the thatched house and failed to put the quilt on! ]

    [It's only even more outrageous, the person got into the quilt cover and was locked in by his sister]

    [What is this, the most outrageous thing is not Liang Jiashi, Liang Jiahuan tore the quilt cover directly because of his strength, and now Liang Jiashi is still there Helping with sewing]

    [Xie's family: because they are too out of place, they are out of tune with all groups]

    [Good guy, I understand how to put on a quilt even if I don't know how to do it, why are they so good at it! 】

    Xie Meng watched the first season before coming to the show, and knew that the show group would not simply conduct food tasting and family travel, and the two weeks during the period were no different from a battle for survival.

    So, when the four of them regrouped in the hall, they started a brief meeting.

    In this meeting, Xie Meng sat at the head, Xie You and Xie Pei were on both sides of the coffee table.

    And Fu Hanjian couldn't get in the conversation at all, and took the minutes of the meeting like an assistant.

    After all, Xie Meng and Xie Pei were the two successive presidents. They discussed the basic survival plan quickly and quickly, and considered almost everything that could be considered, while Xie You provided some new ideas.

    Xie Pei and Xie Meng checked the water and electricity, and Xie You went out to buy some rice noodles and vegetables with the 1,000 yuan given by the program team.

    And Fu Hanjian looked for the hidden mission cards in the house first, and then distributed the missions uniformly after collecting them.

    Xie You took the money and walked towards the nearby vegetable market according to the route map. When he entered the vegetable market, he saw more than 20 shops selling vegetables.

    The only strange thing is that there is a game device in front of these shops, and some game rules are written on it.

    Next to the first fish seller is a short-range shooting machine.

    [Ten consecutive votes, a third prize]

    [Twenty consecutive votes, a second prize]

    [Thirty consecutive votes, a first prize]

    Xie You has been working as an assistant for a long time. I was addicted to the game for a long time, I took a look at the situation and asked the boss if it was free.

    "Yes, it's free. Kids, if you don't win, you can buy it with money." The shop owner said with a smile.

    Xie You nodded slightly, picked up the basketball and smelled the sweet fragrance of the game.

    Damn it! Just have fun!

    at the same time.

    The five members of Ji Ruizhi were the first to search for point task cards, and found one to complete one. Most of the tasks were to find items, and the points they got were gradually increasing.

    And Liang Jiazhi and five people allocated their manpower well, some tidied up the house, and some searched for points tasks and did them, and the efficiency was considered fast. In addition, Xia Yu, Fu Hanguang and Fu Hanning didn't discuss each other, they just did their own thing, and they didn't talk too much in a straw house.

    However.

    after an hour.

    Xie Meng and Xie Pei finished overhauling the water, electricity and electricity related circuits, and Fu Hanjian carefully searched out twenty-eight task cards in the house. When discussing the distribution of task cards, he saw Xie You carrying three bags of vegetables and meat. When you come back, you can see a lot of ingredients inside and out as soon as you put it on the dining table.     Fu Hanjian

    was stunned: "It's...a few hundred yuan?!"

    Xie Meng glanced at the ingredients and asked, "How much money is left?"

Thousands of dollars were placed on the table, "This dish is a gift."

    "For a gift?" Xie Meng frowned, not believing that the program team was so kind.

    Xie You shrugged his shoulders: "Eh, there are all game levels set up in the place where you buy vegetables."

    Xie Meng, Fu Hanjian and Xie Pei: "??"

    "Then I'm not very good at playing games, so I just tried one place "One shot," Xie You thought about the situation at that time. The shocked expression of the vendor was a little bit like a child doing bad things, and he still felt a little guilty when facing his parents: "I really just picked a few games and won. I just gave these away, and said that I won the third prize, and I was awarded 2,000 yuan."

    "That means the game is simple, and this dish is quite easy to buy." Xie Pei was quite relieved, thinking that the program team was really caring.

    Xie Meng and Fu Han's eyes changed when they saw Xie You.

    Xie Pei hasn't watched the first season of the game, but Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian have.

    The game equipment displayed on a booth is abnormal, and the rules for winning prizes are strict, and few items are successfully challenged by the guests.

    Could it be that the program group considered the difficulty too high, so they lowered the difficulty of the game?

    [Choose a few to play→play all of them again]

    [Give some away→swept the wool of the whole vegetable market]

    [Won the third prize→I was stuffed with 2,000 yuan by the program team and begged him to leave]

    [When a game master enters the vegetable market game = I’ve made a lot of money]

    [Xie You: It seems that I’m afraid of being criticized when I go home after playing the game too much]

    ["Redefining the simplicity of the game: Xie You’s dishes are different from yours"]

    Too many dishes make it difficult.

    Seeing Fu Zhi's heart, Fu Han suggested: "Didn't the program team say to use points to auction meals in the evening? Then I will cook a few dishes and try to communicate with the program team to see if they can be auctioned. We get the reward points, and when the time comes You can go to auction special dishes."

    Xie Meng smiled, rubbed his little head and said: "Good idea."

    "Is... feasible?" Xie You saw that the three did not punish him for playing games, And faintly felt that he had made a little contribution, so he couldn't help secretly heaving a sigh of relief, and hurriedly continued down the topic.

    "I'm going to communicate with the program team and ask if it's possible." Xie Pei suddenly got up and said.

    Fu Han was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect Xie Pei to support him so much, he nodded emphatically and said, "Yeah!" The

    family members seemed to say a few more words, but they were too warm. Moreover, he hadn't heard Xie Pei mention leaving the entertainment industry for a long time, and he didn't even have any objection to participating in this variety show. When he signed the agreement with Xie Meng, he signed it without blinking an eye.

    Maybe... my father-in-law is not so opposed to him entering the entertainment industry.

    As a result of the communication, the program team agreed.

    But to sell it, you have to sell it in a group of four, if you can't sell it, you can eat it yourself.

    Obviously, the program team didn't know what a wrong decision they had made.

    The author has something to say:

    1. Take a little plot.

    2. Help me catch bugs.

    3. I will write a little more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 167 41
"not mine" Superficially cold and realistic, but innocent salted fish girl Ax is fanatical, cool, handsome, and full of waste. O I and my deadly riva...
1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
12.7K 224 87
Lu Ruanruan is an Alpha of salted fish, and her biggest wish in life is: to lie down and win, but the reality is always bad luck and nothing. The day...
2.5K 99 74
New Completed Chinese Novel the sypnosis is part on the story since it's too long. This story is not mine! Credits to the rightful owner. I just trie...