I super super super Love you...

By fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 34

138 2 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 34 The Thirty-Fourth Kiss

    Xie Pei expressed his frustration.

    After becoming Fu Hanjian's assistant, he wanted to put on his father-in-law's airs and make Fu Hanjian more respectful. He thought to himself that this job should not be difficult, but Fu Hanjian should respect his father-in-law.

    However, things ran counter to his imagination, and Xie Meng's deduction rules were barely written to a hundred pages.

    If you don’t smile sincerely, you will be deducted money; if     the

    tea is poorly prepared, you will be deducted money;     if you

    don’t     ask for care, you will be deducted money ; , His blood pressure is high.     Every time I want to lose my temper, I look at Xie You, who pours tea for Fu Hanjian with a low eyebrow and pleasing eyes, thinking that I still have to pay the tuition fee for the child, enroll in cram school, and save some money to buy some delicious food for the child. Enduring abruptly, I continued to do this assistant work.     After staying in the film crew for a while, it is undeniable that Fu Hanjian is indeed extremely talented in acting.     Even though he doesn't know how to act, seeing Fu Hanjian being able to enter the scene in a second in front of the camera, NG has been able to maintain his peak state of emotion for more than a dozen times, just like a person who was born to walk on this path.     However, he still opposed Fu Hanjian's filming.     If there is no other reason, Omega should stay at home and take care of her husband and children.     Because Xie Meng didn't hold a press conference to announce that he and Xie You would sever ties, the whole crew didn't know that the former chairman of Tangtang ASA Entertainment Group was reduced to working for Xie Meng. Most of them thought that he and Xie You took good care of the family Omega.     I don't know who spread the news about Fu Hanjian's pregnancy.     When Xie Pei heard the rumor, he couldn't help but look at Fu Hanjian's belly.     Secretly thinking about Xie Meng's mother when she was pregnant, it seems that there is indeed a little bit of similarity.

    Thinking about Xie Meng not hiring anyone, but hiring him and Xie You specially, isn't this because he is afraid that outsiders will not take good care of Fu Hanjian and will kill him?

    Coupled with Xie Meng's various actions, it seemed that Fu Hanjian was taking care of the pregnant woman, which added a little more authenticity.

    That is to say, he has to hold grandchildren?

    The two little bastards are about to give birth and are still tossing about on the set!

    today.

    Xie Pei couldn't hold back, and when Xie Meng finished filming, he handed her water and said solemnly: "How could you let Fu Han come to film at such a time?!"

    "I'm happy." The honey citron tea that came over was in a good mood.

    Xie Pei was choked as if he had been stuffed with eight hundred stones, and his forehead was so angry that veins burst out.

    There was no way to persuade Xie Meng here, so he had to chat with Fu Hanjian who didn't chat much, trying to get him to go home and raise his baby, so as not to lose his grandson!

    After Fu Hanjian finished filming, he smiled again and said in an amiable manner: "Han Jian, are you tired?"

    "Not tired." Fu Hanjian smiled respectfully and said politely.

    From the moment they entered Xie's house, the whole family didn't like to communicate, they were all like little beasts hiding in their respective caves, no one knew who the other was.

    Everyone seems to be living their own lives, more like individuals, but never like a family.

    Living together in the crew like this, serving tea and drinking water and asking for warmth, even though it is related to work, we have more contacts than in the past year, because they are relatives, which adds a bit of warmth.

    When Fu Hanjian knew that Xie Pei and Xie You were his assistants at first, he was flustered and confused.

    Shooting on the set, the two had to start working from him every day until the end of shooting at night.

    With two supervisors by his side, he was afraid of showing a bad side and leaving a bad impression on Xie Pei and Xie You, and then continued to oppose his filming, which caused him to maintain his best state under tension.

    "No matter how tired you are, you should also pay attention to your body. You are not alone now." Xie Pei said with great earnestness and earnestness.

    As long as Fu Hanjian gives birth to Alpha, he will be the heir of ASA Entertainment in the future.

    Seeing "Mmmm", Fu Han nodded his head like garlic, and said respectfully like a junior who listens to the opinions of the elders: "I will pay attention to it."

    Indeed, he is not alone now.

    After having Xie Meng, he felt extremely happy in everything he did.

    "Filming is really hard, and you are in this situation now, why don't you stop filming for now."

    "En, I understand."

    Seeing that he was still as well-behaved as before, Xie Pei nodded comfortably and said: "You're still obedient!" It's

    not like Xie Meng messing around all day long!

    "Mm, okay," Fu Hanjian nodded, with a smile on his lips, and he vowed, "When I finish filming, I will definitely exercise my body and do fitness every day."

    Xie Pei's smile froze, and he hurriedly corrected : "I didn't mean that, I told you to stop filming."

    Fu Hanjian continued to pretend to be stupid, saying "Okay" and "Thank you Dad" repeatedly, and then changed the subject: "When I finish filming this film, I will Take a good rest and prepare for the next film." After

    hanging out with Liang Jiazhi for a long time, I heard Liang Jiazhi talk about getting into the entertainment circle with his family, pretending to be stupid and fooling around. He knew that Xie Pei would bring up the old matter with him sooner or later, so he had already prepared the same strategy!

    First promise with all your mouth, then be good with your mouth, and then beat him to death without changing your words.

    Then, before Xie Pei changed his face, he ran away.

    Xie Pei closed his eyes and raised his forehead, thinking that the place in front of him is still the dodder flower that was randomly placed around a few months ago, completely Nagano.

    Who did it? !

    Xie Meng must have raised people wild during this time!

    Don't even listen to him!

    Xie Meng and Fu Hanjian didn't do any personnel work, and even messed around with their children.

    It seems that he is the only one who thinks about his little grandson.

    As a result, his star network search terms became "how to take care of a pregnant man", "what kind of work and rest is good for a man", "how to do prenatal education", "how to give birth to a smart and beautiful child", etc., even thinking about it. What gift to give after the baby is born.

    In contrast, Xie You's troubles were much simpler.

    Playing as a companion in the Internet cafe left a lot of homework, and the final test score fell to the top ten. The situation is not optimistic.

    For this reason, he brushed up the questions, but he encountered someone who couldn't do it, and urgently needed someone to give him a lecture.

    The crew is full of working parties, who have lost their high school knowledge for many years, and no one gives him lectures, and he can't speak.

    Just when he was at a loss, Fu Han saw him biting the pen after the shooting, and explained his ideas to him in twos and threes.

    Xie You didn't want him to talk about it, but who the hell told him why this Omega's brain is much smarter than his. I still have to take the imperial school exam with Jian Ning.

    He had no choice but to succumb to Fu Hanjian's clever mind, always awkward and anxious to ask for advice when encountering a problem: "Here, tell me."

    That situation was like a poor student asking the dean a question.

    Fu Hanjian pondered deeply, and said: "I don't call this one."

    "Fu Hanjian, tell me about this..." Xie You pointed to the problem, his eyes dodged, like a thief.

    Fu Hanjian smiled sweetly and said: "Okay, you call me brother-in-law first."

    Xie You saw that his smile was a little sly, and this situation was unexpected, he hesitated for a while, don't open your eyes and shout uncomfortably Said: "Sister...brother-in-law."

    Damn, did Fu Hanjian bully him casually before? Why did this Nima even put forward the request?

    Forget it, it's just a title of brother-in-law, nothing more.

    Last time he did promise Xie Meng to call Fu Han to see his brother-in-law.

    But from the bottom of his heart, he never regarded Xie Meng, Fu Hanjian, and Xie Pei as family members, and he didn't want to call him father, sister, brother-in-law, or any more intimate titles. But others bowed their waists for five buckets of rice, and he bowed their waists for brushing the questions.

    It's okay to call brother-in-law.

    Fu Hanjian smiled, pointed to the question and said, "You will find out after reading this question a lot. In fact, it's easy to change this to another unit."

    So.

    Every time he asks for a solution, he has to call his brother-in-law. If he doesn't call, Fu Hanjian will be blind on the spot, drink tea and read the script, and treat him as air.

    absolute! Fu Hanjian definitely learned from Xie Meng badly, so he learned routines everywhere. He only hates that he was not born with Fu Hanjian's brains!

    Even though he is so humble, Xie Meng is a stingy capitalist who can do anything.

    Xie Capitalist Meng pointed out ruthlessly: "Have you paid the tuition fee?"

    Xie You had no money, and his self-esteem forced him to grit his teeth and refuse to accept Fu Hanjian's tutoring.

    But within two days, the topics that he didn't know were gathered everywhere, and his troubles became how to avoid Xie Meng's iron cock so that Fu Hanjian could give him a lecture.

    Who told the whole crew that Fu Hanjian could still remember the content of the college entrance examination, and even give him a grasp of the test points. It was like a walking question bank, and it was really difficult for him to give up casually.

    During the period, Fu Hanjian saw the stance of the tunnel battle, and secretly suggested: "Why don't you... call out to my sister to try, maybe she won't charge tuition fees."

    Xie You said "heh", resolutely Sneered and said: "Never!!"

    Is my sister free to shout? Shout out to his tongue!

    So, still fight tunnels!

    Xie Meng is very busy.

    She didn't have time to pay attention to Xie You and Xie Pei's messy thoughts. Apart from filming related scenes, she spent less time on the set. Fortunately, Fu Hanjian's PTSD condition improved, and her contact with the crew was no different from ordinary people.

    During this period, she called Li Yanze for consultation, and the other party advised her to observe carefully to avoid relapse.

    However, when Li Yanze consulted on the phone, she did feel the pain of no memory in her frequent work recently. Many things had to be dealt with again, and the information was hundreds of pages, so she remembered that the psychiatrist can guide the recovery of memory through hypnosis. .

    Li Yanze could provide this service, so she readily ordered a course of treatment.

    In the evening, she and Omega nestled on the sofa watching TV and chatted about it.

    "You want...to restore your memory?" Fu Hanjian paused while eating potato chips, then turned his head to look at him hastily, a few traces of astonishment and panic flashed in his eyes, and his breathing froze for a moment.

    "Well, I made an appointment with a psychiatrist. After hypnosis, follow the guidance and you should be able to retrieve your memory."

    "But...but isn't it good for us now?"

    "Yanyan, I don't even remember where I put the ring after I lost my memory, and I don't know how we fell in love before the amnesia, I always feel blank, what's missing."

    "Those, those are not important, it's fine now."

    "But the memory can be restored, it must be the best."

    Fu Han Seeing a chill in the tip of his heart, spreading to his limbs and bones, he was almost suffocated by the sense of fear, his eye circles gradually turned red, as if he was about to lose Alpha, he hugged her full of anxiety and begged: "You Don't restore the memory, okay... I think we are fine now..."

    "What's wrong?" Xie Meng panicked when he heard the cry, and hurriedly put his arms around the man and rubbed his soft hair and asked.

    crying again? What's there to be afraid of when you recover your memory?

    "Don't restore your memory, okay?" Seeing the muffled voice, Fu Han looked at her deeply with wet eyes, biting his lips and begged, "Will you not go to hypnotherapy?"

    What if she regrets it when her memory is restored? What if she doesn't like him as much as now?

    "What's wrong?" Xie Meng coaxed him by kissing his forehead.

    Fu Hanjian knew that Alpha made a decision and would not easily change it, and tears fell one by one in a stern voice: "A Meng, don't restore your memory, okay..."

    "But..." Xie Meng still wanted to say something What, looking at the

    Omega whose cheeks were stained with tears, I felt a little doubt in my heart, hugged him in my arms, kissed the hair on his forehead and coaxed: "Okay, okay, listen to you, don't go." It is impossible to ask anything out of the mouth.

    "Then you...then you can't go back on your word."

    "Don't go back on your word."

    After this trouble, Xie Meng temporarily put aside the matter of restoring her memory.

    However, she wanted to find out why Omega didn't want her to recover her memory, but she and Jinxiu almost dealt with ASA entertainment business in the hotel after filming, project approval, artist public relations, variety show signing, etc., and also decided to shoot two dramas and Haiyue Group is fighting in the ring.

    Recently, I don't know if it's because of poor sleep.

    There is always the sound of "Zizizi" in my mind, and occasionally a few simple syllables appear.

    For example:

    [Congratulations... Binding... Sweet pet... Zizizi...unification]

    [Please host... Zizizi... Finished... Zizizi...]

    [Kakaka...system...restart... ... Ka Ka Ka loading... Failed]

    But fortunately, the auditory hallucinations are not serious, and they disappeared after a few times.

    Xie Meng didn't think much about it, and completely forgot about it.

    "Private the Moon" was filmed in the later stage, Wei Hanghang and Ye Jing's relationship was pure and stable, while Xia Liang and Xing Jiang began to redeem and love each other.

    In the morning, Wei Hanghang and Ye Jing finished filming the scene where Wei Hanghang and Ye Jing complained to each other and solved the misunderstanding. The next scene was about to transition. The whole crew was packing up their equipment in the auditorium and preparing to go to the school lake to shoot the scene of Xia Liang falling into the water. It was very noisy for a while. .

    Xie Meng finished putting on her makeup and wandered around the auditorium, but she didn't see Fu Hanjian and was about to find someone, when she inadvertently saw dust falling from the sky above the auditorium.

    Looking up again, she saw that the lamp on the beam was slightly loose and precarious, and below was Xie You who was still packing up the folding bench and schoolbag. Before she had time to think about it, she rushed over and pushed Xie You to the ground.

    Xie Meng couldn't dodge in time, the hanging lamp hit her on the head with a "bang".

    With a bang, the lamp slipped to the ground and shattered to the ground, completely scrapped with dust.

    "You..." Xie You, who fell on the ground, turned his head to see the smashed Xie Meng, his mind was buzzing, and he didn't know how to move his limbs.

    Xie Meng saw the staff members walking towards this side with an exclamation. Fu Han saw that he got out of the crowd and rushed up in panic.

    3S Alpha's physical fitness is different from ordinary people, even after being hit by such a blunt weapon, she can recover very quickly, she wanted to tell them not to panic.

    A stream of sticky blood rolled down her cheeks from her forehead. She reached out and wiped the blood on her face. Looking at the red sticky liquid, her whole body seemed to be drained of blood. Her eyes darkened and she passed out completely.

    KAO! She she she she fainted blood!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 695 69
Before crossing, Tang Qing was very straight. After becoming an alpha, Tang Qing still felt that she was "straight". Until she later met her boss Hor...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
2.5K 99 74
New Completed Chinese Novel the sypnosis is part on the story since it's too long. This story is not mine! Credits to the rightful owner. I just trie...
4.1K 167 41
"not mine" Superficially cold and realistic, but innocent salted fish girl Ax is fanatical, cool, handsome, and full of waste. O I and my deadly riva...