I super super super Love you...

By fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 27

163 6 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 27 The Twenty-Seventh Kiss

    Xie Meng had arranged the hotel check-in earlier. It was planned to temporarily move his workplace to Eleven Continents, but the company had to hold frequent meetings. After the opening at 3:00 p.m., he would take the spaceship to the hotel. When "Private the Moon" held an opening banquet, Jin Xiu was brought here.

    Unexpectedly, when they were still at the door, they heard that Omega gave birth to an older sister.

    The handsome and beautiful alpha sat side by side with him, wrapping his arms around Omega's shoulders.

    "Brother Big Big Brother! Hohohohohoh drink ice cream!" Liang Jiashi looked at her gloomy face that was about to drip water, and looked at Su Wanbai who was so frightened that he was dumbfounded. He was even more stupid, and grabbed the ice on the table Kuo Luo held both hands and bowed respectfully to present it, his voice trembling.

    Su Wanbai's buttocks seemed to be on fire, and he stood upright, and passed the Bing Kuoluo in his hand, which was not far or near, as if playing a passing game, holding the cold carbonated drink and tremblingly said: "Brother, big brother! Hohohohohoh drink ice cubes!" It looked as if he was about

    to cry if he didn't take the drink.

    Xie Meng: "..."

    Xie Meng's eyes fell on the fingers holding the rim of the drink, which smelled of Omega pheromone, which made her frown slightly.

    "Brother, is it ice-cold?" Fu Han saw a faint sour smell, as if infected by Coke, got up and grabbed the top of the cup in Su Wan Bai's hand and handed it a few steps away, imitating the accent of the two As he spoke, he filled his brows with a smile.

    As soon as he opened his mouth, the air eased a bit.

    Before he finished joking, the hand holding the drink was held by Alpha, and then he saw Alpha bowed his head and took a sip of Coke.

    Alpha's brows were pale, and he was only drinking Coke slowly, with a serious expression as if he was tasting wine produced in 1982. This gesture was so intimate that Fu Han felt his cheeks become hot, and his breath was slightly suffocated.

    It was the first time that she was so intimate in front of outsiders.

    Su Wanbai and Liang Jiashi: "!!!"

    Ahhhhh! Drink, drink, drink!

    Standing behind Xie Meng, Jin Xiu smiled contentedly, took out his sunglasses and put them on.

    If the content of dog food exceeds the standard, you will have diabetes.

    The rest of the people who were dining in the restaurant also saw the president of ASA Entertainment come in early, and they were still waiting to see how Su Wanbai would clean up the mess. How did they know that several leading actors rushed to invite Mr. Xie to drink ice Kuoluo? The key is that Mr. Xie really drank it .

    Ahhhhh! Sweet dream SZD! Sweet dream YYDS!

    The iced cola tasted irritating, and a sweet taste spread in his mouth. After taking a few sips, Xie Meng let go of Fu Hanjian's hand, looked at him and commented: "It tastes good."

    Fu Hanjian's throat rolled down, and the roots of his ears burned slightly Burning, holding an ice-cold Coke in his arms to cool down his skin, he hurriedly changed the subject and said, "Why are you here?" Did n't you

    say that you will visit the class to check the schedule?

    Xie Meng said indifferently: "Supervisor."

    Fu Hanjian said with a blank face: "...?"

    At this moment, the director who saw the movement here rushed over, and enthusiastically rushed to the table to introduce Xie Meng: "This is ASA Entertainment Xie Meng, the president of our TV series, is currently the second investor of our drama, in order to ensure the quality of the drama, he will stay in the crew to supervise for a long time in the coming days."

    Liang Jiashi and Su Wanbai retreated early to the other side of the square table, standing Standing straight, as if waiting for the director to speak, turning into an applause machine, "slapping" non-stop, flattering.

    "Welcome Mr. Xie, welcome to supervise!"

    "We must do a good job in filming."

    "We will never disappoint Mr. Xie's investment." The

    crew took a look: Yes, this is a husband and wife!

    It's like glue! Mr. Xie is almost as a pendant on Fu Hanjian's body.

    After a while of introductions and greetings, the meal resumed.

    The director stayed with him, talking to liven up the atmosphere, but Su Wanbai and Liang Jiashi, the hundreds of ducks were as quiet as chickens at the moment, grilling meat with trepidation, the legs under the table shook like sieves, and their mouths seemed to be sewn together. Fu Hanjian responded politely from time to time, but when Xie Meng was seriously roasting meat and vegetables, he only replied with a faint "um".

    This made the director's head bald, and felt that the atmosphere was not hot anymore.

    Su Wanbai ate a few slices of barbecue and it became too spicy. He reached for the Coke, and happened to meet Xie Meng to get the can of Coke.

    Su Wan's face was full of bullying, and he felt as if he had touched the claw of a dragon, so he immediately withdrew his hand in fright.

    It's really not that she was cowardly, it was that she hugged his wife and was caught on the spot, and even yelled that she wanted to be Fu Han to see Miss Sister... Let's make trouble!

    "Don't you want to drink Coke?" Xie Meng took another can, turned over the roasted vegetables and asked calmly when she saw that she didn't move.

    Omega's hands under the table pulled the hem of her suit several times, and looked at several people from time to time, absent-mindedly eating meat.

    When Su Wanbai heard her talk, his mind was stuck, and he said with a sad face, "From now on, Fu Hanjian will be my brother! Am I going to treat him as the big brother?"

    After she finished speaking, she wished she could bite off her tongue, and continued to smirk, I can't wait to tear a crack and get in and never come out.

    Liang Jiazhi froze completely, fearing that the table would be splashed with blood today, he asked in a trembling voice while holding the Bing Kuo Luo: "Um, is that still drinking Bing Kuo Luo?"

    Why is my heroine so sick? Are you sure the director didn't pick it up from the trash? !

    Director: Where did you get the two hundred and five? What about the brain?

    Fu Hanjian: Where am I? What am I doing? I'm suddenly going to be the big brother?

    Jinxiu: On the means of killing love rivals in the cradle - becoming brothers and sisters.

    Xie Meng, who was brushing the pork belly with sauce, gave a faint "hmm", raised his eyes to look at Su Wanbai who was tense all over, and said with thin lips, "Call me, brother, listen."

    "... Big Brother." Su Wanbai yelled at Xie Menger with a trembling voice, pursing his mouth so moved that he was about to cry.

    Xie Meng looked at her indifferently, without saying a word.

    Su Wanbai later realized that he called the wrong person, so he hurriedly shouted solemnly to Fu Hanjian: "Brother!"

    "...Huh?" Fu Hanjian was in a daze.

    Seeing that he shouldn't, Su Wanbai took a can of Bingkuoluo aggrievedly, and respectfully held it over and said, "Brother, oh Bingkuoluo."

    "Thank you." Fu Hanjian scratched his head, feeling amused and annoyed. He kicked Xie Meng with his foot, took a sip of Su Wanbai's Coke and said, "Actually, you don't need to call me big brother, just call me Yan Yan."

    Xie Meng coldly interrupted him, "Let her call."

    "Brother eats meat!" Su Wan Bai was so frightened that he broke out in a cold sweat, he hurriedly showed Fu Han the meat.

    Liang Jiazhi also imitated his appearance, lowering his eyebrows and pleasing to the eye, showing Fu Han the meat, for fear of harming Chi Yu: "Brother, eat meat."

    Fu Han Jian: "..."

    Why do you call him Big Brother?

    But after such a turmoil, at this table you talk to each other, chatting and talking, chatting about anecdotes and strange things, I feel less reserved, but I talk less with Xie Meng, but it is Fu Hanjian who talks to Xie Meng The few people warmed up, and were amused by Liang Jiazhi's jokes, and Su Wanbai began to speak dialect as soon as he liberated his instincts, "Big Brother" came as soon as he opened his mouth, and Fu Hanjian laughed until his cheeks were flushed.

    Not too much, because of the alpha by his side, he didn't feel any discomfort when in contact with a few people, and he almost forgot that it was uncomfortable to be in contact with people.

    In the Fu family, he is the eldest son.

    Neither Fu Hanjian nor Fu Hanning called him big brother, nor did they call him brother, this title seemed strange and interesting from Su Wanbai's mouth. When he was a child, he actually expected his younger siblings to call him brother and treat him as brother, but unfortunately that never happened.

    Now being called "Big Brother" by Su Wanbai, he suddenly felt a lot relieved and had no regrets.

    I don't know who ordered the wine. Unlike Lao Baigan, this wine tastes sweet and suitable for Omega drinking, and the alcohol content is not very heavy.

    The last time Erguotou was very spicy, it was not a good experience, but Fu Hanjian couldn't help Liang Jiashi's teasing, and took a sip of the small sweet wine.

    The entrance moisturizes the throat, and the sweetness clings to the mouth, like a mellow and rich fruit juice, with almost no alcohol taste.

    Xie Meng took a sip and thought it was just fruit wine, so he didn't restrict him.

    As soon as they drank, several people drank the sweet wine, chatted while eating the vegetables, and then they started knocking on the bowls and chopsticks and singing in a daze.

    "Thank you! Today, today I won this best actor award... hiccup... I want to thank my director, thank my family, and thank all the crew..." Liang Jiashi blushed and slurred while holding chopsticks As he spoke, he bowed while speaking.

    Su Wanbai stuffed half a bowl of roasted beef into his arms, floating back and forth as if stepping on clouds, patted his shoulder with blurred eyes and said, "I announce, today... hiccup... today Liang Jiazhi got Best Actor...Golden Broom Award, won a bowl of Braised Beef...keep it up...hiccup..."

    Liang Jiazhi cried with a "wow", holding the bowl of beef and said: "I...I don't want gold Broom... woo woo woo... I don't want..."

    Fu Han saw that his face was red and his ears were red, and he was so dizzy that he couldn't find the north for a long time. Looking into the bowl, he looked over his shoulder and said, "This... this is not braised beef... this is..."

    "What is it?" Liang Jiazhi asked, sobbing.

    Fu Hanjian pointed to the bowl and said decisively: "This is... this is Bubble Bobble!"

    Several people were too drunk.

    Xie Meng felt a dull pain in his temples, got up and pulled Fu Hanjian off Liang Jiashi's body, and walked outside with his arms crossed.

    The person in his arms writhed a few times like an earthworm, murmured "Bubble Bobble", tugged at her skirt coquettishly, and burrowed into her skirt as if smelling something nice.

    Xie Meng's whole body froze, and her feet moved faster.

    Jin Xiu quickly packed up his things and followed.

    The director took a look, and hurriedly sent people to send the two drunks, Liang Jiashi and Su Wanbai, back to the room.

    How can this be fixed? Tomorrow, on the first day of filming, the main character passed out completely drunk, and was still under Mr. Xie's nose.

    As soon as the few people left, the whole crew ate the meal to a great extent.

    They left in twos and threes and went back to the hotel to rest, recharge their batteries and prepare for tomorrow's shooting.

    The hotel booked by the crew was Lulanka Hotel near the school, a four-star hotel.

    Most of them are ordinary rooms, and some are assigned to roommates, but considering Fu Hanjian's status, the assistant director specially arranged a single room for him when arranging the rooms.

    However, Xie Meng had asked Jinxiu to book a presidential suite for two months earlier, now he directly carried Omega into the presidential suite, and sent Jinxiu away.

    She stuffed Omega into the quilt, ready to rescue Omega from the milk in the refrigerator.

    Unexpectedly, when she came back with the cut milk, she saw Omega sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at her with a dazed expression, her eyes dazed.

    "Yanyan, drink some milk." Xie Meng thought he was sober, walked over and said with a smile.

    "Bold!" Fu Hanjian suddenly stood up as if being stepped on, stared at her solemnly and said, "How dare you call me Yanyan!"

    Xie Meng was stunned for a moment, walked over and rubbed his fluffy hair Si coaxed: "Why don't you call Yanyan?"

    "You should call me Mr. Fu!" Fu Hanjian avoided her hand and said decisively without any room for maneuver.

    Xie Meng: "...Boss Fu?"

    Is this still drunk?

    Fu Hanjian nodded like a slapstick, and said with a red face: "Don't you know that I am the president of ASA Entertainment Group, and I am very powerful!"

    The author said:

    Mr. Fu is online.

    Xie Meng; my wife plays me online.

    ————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 167 41
"not mine" Superficially cold and realistic, but innocent salted fish girl Ax is fanatical, cool, handsome, and full of waste. O I and my deadly riva...
12.2K 437 88
Wen Jing is dead. When Wen Jing was reborn as a 20-year-old dandy, she discovered that she was actually the cannon fodder for the interstellar ABO sa...
223K 4.2K 19
When Tobias gets a dare to ask his best friend, Tris, on a date, what will he do? And how will Tris take it? Modern day au. Sequel now on this too! (...
23.4K 319 61
Lin Qingyin's body is a little green fox who has only cultivated to become a spirit, and she is born with a charming fragrance. After traveling to th...