I super super super Love you...

Av fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 26

176 4 0
Av fanyi__

Chapter 26 The Twenty-Sixth Kiss

    Compared with Xie You, Xie Pei, who had just finished the divorce procedure with Lin Peipei, was stuffed with a paper bag of small cakes with mixed flavors, and then listened to the housekeeper's message, so angry that his veins burst out, it was a humiliation of Hong Guoguo.

    He has never been so speechless in his life, my daughter blocked me!

    Freezing all his movable and real property, even if it was pawned valuables, it would only be enough for him to squander for a few days. He expected to divorce Lin Peipei at an early age, and knew that she would ask Xie Meng for money, not to mention playing tricks to collect a piece of money. , I can’t talk about sincerity, and divorce is no big deal.

    It's just that after the divorce, there is no one around, and I feel empty in my heart.

    But Xie Meng wanted to punish him, but there was no way.

    There is a way of living without money, and there is a way of living with money.

    According to what he knew about Xie Meng, he was probably banned from inside and outside the industry, so he simply applied for other jobs, but now the recruiting unit saw that he was in his fifties and refused to employ him.

    For the time being, the money is only enough to pay the hotel's rent for one month, and the pockets are starting to be shy.

    He never thought that he would have to face this kind of middle-aged man's crisis.

    No money, no job.

    "What is Xie Meng doing recently?" Xie Pei couldn't help asking.

    The housekeeper explained in detail: "It's nothing. I help my wife feed the cat, sleep with my wife, work hard, and live well."

    "Is she ever unhappy?"

    " No."

    "She treats me like this, she doesn't feel guilty "

    "No."

    Xie Pei frowned, holding back a fit of anger with nowhere to vent, his face was extremely ugly.

    Then, he heard the housekeeper ask, "Miss asked me to ask you, are you envious?"

    Xie Pei snorted coldly as if hearing some joke: "Who envies her? Isn't there an Omega to make soup for her? Would I envy her?"

    The housekeeper smiled and reminded, "You don't have one."

    "I didn't?! I..." Xie Pei wanted to say that Lin Peipei was by his side, but he realized that all the Yingying and Yanyan who had surrounded him in the past disappeared, and was immediately arrested. He choked, turned his eyes and pulled his face with a sneer and said with a sneer: "Who cares? In the past, there were not a few people who were vying to make soup for me. I am only envious of her drinking soup?" The

    housekeeper smiled again and reminded him more accurately. Some: "Now you don't have one." These     words

    pierced Xie Pei seven inches like eight hundred awls, and the seven orifices almost smoked.

"," the butler responded indifferently: "I have cooked soup for my grandson."

    Xie Pei was shocked, and was dazzled: "!!!"

    When did the butler of the wooden pile quietly complete the business of holding grandsons? In comparison, he felt that he was not as good as the housekeeper. Thanks to Xie Meng who had been married for a year, Fu Hanjian was not allowed to conceive with his grandson!

    People and dogs are all on show, only Xie Pei is being shown.

    This time, Xie Pei was really envious.

    After Fu Hanjian and Xie Meng had dinner at the president's office, they left ASA and received a call from the violin teacher.

    The piano store received flowers from the florist again, and he asked the violin teacher to sign for them, but he was not going to take the flowers.

    But the flower-giver seemed to never get tired of it. In the next week of piano practice, he sent flowers every day. The cards were written more ambiguously, such as "Your smell is delicious", "You look so good when you smile today", "Your appearance on the piano" Like the little prince" and other messages, Fu Han saw chills creeping up his spine, as if he was being watched by someone.

    After signing, he sent it to the piano store to decorate the front desk, and begged Cheng Xing to find him a violin teacher as a tutor.

    Cheng Xing asked him why, but at first he kept it secret and refused to tell. Later, he informed the florist that someone was harassing him by sending flowers. He called the flower shop to warn him not to send flowers, and changed him to another piano shop.

    After changing the piano shop, another flower shop sent flowers.

    But it's not a red rose, but a small sunflower in full bloom, which is very cute.

    Seeing the cold sweat on his forehead, Fu Han felt a sense of fear, and he held his breath when he signed for the sunflowers. His back was like a pair of eyes watching his every move all the time, otherwise why would he change the piano shop as well.

    Just when he was panicked, familiar words were written on the card.

    [Remember to come and eat. 】

    The signature is Xie Meng.

    Seeing that the heart that Fu Han had lifted landed safely, he took a big gulp of fresh air, his chest seemed to be filled with warmth and relaxed, his eye circles were slightly red while holding the sunflower, and he suddenly didn't like red roses any more. Sunflowers are also very good.

    The stranger's rose never appeared again.

    This made Fu Hanjian gradually feel at ease.

    He went to the Sunny Psychiatric Clinic.

    "You seem to be looking much better than last time." Li Yanze poured him a glass of warm water, sat down on the sofa casually, and asked with a smile, "Is there anything happy?"

    "Yes." Fu Han Jian took a sip of warm water to moisten his throat, and smiled, because he was the attending physician who had been treating her for several years, he trusted him very much, and said honestly: "Now she likes me very much, and loves me very much...I feel very happy. "

    "She didn't tag you?"

    "I said no."

    "Why? She should... want to tag you."

    "...she wants to tag me now, but I don't know if she will want to tag you in the future Me."

    Li Yanze smiled and saw that his fingertips were stroking the edge of the paper cup, "You are very scared."

    Seeing that his thin lips were pursed, Fu Han could see through it, and he gave a low "hmm", His eyes gradually darkened.

    "What are you afraid of?"

    "...she lost her memory."

    "You are afraid that he will not want you after he loses his memory. Now you are working hard, struggling, and even ashamed of her."

    "She may hate me when she regains her memory."

    "Once a person's love is released, it is difficult to take back. The relationship is so thin."

    "But if it is so... thin?"

    "You can't be so unconfident when you like someone, it will make yourself very unattractive. Falling in love is not just for you, you don't have to You don't have to feel ashamed and entangled, because no one forces her to love you, enjoy being in love, do everything you want to do with her, be unrestrained, don't be so timid."

    Fu Hanjian chewed his words, feeling in vain Opened up a bit, smiled and nodded: "I understand."

    While falling in love with Alpha, he should do things that he wanted to do but couldn't do before, and enjoy being in love.

    "How's the contact with people now?"

    "I don't particularly reject the people she has contacted, but it's still uncomfortable."

    "It's much better."

    "But, I'm going to the filming crew."

    "If you're uneasy, you can I suggest you let her accompany you."

    "But..."

    "Try it."

    Fu Hanjian hesitated after returning home, and he couldn't utter such a clingy request.

    When having dinner with Alpha at night, he thought that he would have to be separated from Alpha for two months, and the crew was filming in a semi-closed mode, and he didn't know when he would see Alpha. Gao Buxing tugged at her sleeve, and asked, "A Meng, will you visit me on set?" "Ah

    ." Xie Meng responded lightly, and picked some vegetables for him.

    Fu Han was unhappy when he saw Qingcai, "Then how often do you see me?"

    Xie Meng nodded his forehead: "We'll see when the time comes." Seeing that he

    got an uncertain answer, Fu Han poked the green vegetable with his chopsticks, thinking Alpha would be perfunctory sullenly.

    The evening is not over yet.

    Fu Xuan and Fu Hanning came to visit, and according to the housekeeper's report, they brought some gifts. Xie Meng simply said "no see" and turned them away. Fu Hanjian didn't object, but he couldn't understand how embarrassing the last banquet was. Still come to the door.

    "Go and recite the lines after eating, don't be lazy." Xie Meng casually reminded, as if no one had ever visited.

    Seeing this, Fu Han let out an "ah", and buried his head in eating the vegetables in distress. His taste buds have been getting used to the vegetables for a while, and finally the pain is not so painful.

    Since he hasn't filmed for a long time, he is nervous after all, and he doesn't want to cause trouble to the crew. In fact, the second actor's lines are not too many. He has memorized them one by one, and now he is memorizing the lines of the male lead and the female lead.

    Fu Xuan and Fu Hanning, who were rejected, sat in the car, and the bodyguard told him bluntly that they were rejected.

    This closed door is not good, but many contracts of the Fu family have been lost since that day, and there is a tendency to continue to lose, which has completely affected the revenue of this quarter.

    "Dad, we won't be seen anymore, let's go." Fu Hanning said reluctantly.

    Fu Xuan frowned slightly, looked at the dark green belt inside the iron gate, and asked in silence for a while: "What does your brother Fu Hanjian usually like?"

    "...I don't know."

    "Go and ask."

    "Inquire about this What are you doing?" Fu Hanning frowned, and started to resist one by one, "You want to please Fu Hanjian?"

    If it was said that because of Fu's family business, she apologized to Xie Meng, she took a step back and compromised, and she really realized that she should not contradict her. But asking her to curry favor with Fu Hanjian is simply disgusting to her.

    Fu Xuan glanced at him, and his voice contained a bit of coolness:

    "What do you know? Just do it."

    Reluctantly, Fu Hanning complied.

    Half a month after the production team finalized the filming time, Fu Han became more diligent in practicing the piano, almost reciting lines with the script at home.

    Fortunately, the preparations were almost done before joining the group, he reluctantly said goodbye to alpha, and entered the group and stayed in the hotel according to the arrangement of the assistant director.

    Since Cheng Xing made a special trip to take him with him now, he followed him into the hotel the whole way. At first Cheng Xing wanted to assign him an assistant, but he refused considering that the job content was not busy.

    The theme of female A male O occupies a certain share in the mainstream romantic drama market. The shooting location of "Private the Moon" is the campus, and the shooting location is the Sixteenth High School of the Imperial School, which can be regarded as a very beautiful building in the Imperial High School. High school, the area is not small.

    Start today.

    Media reporters filmed interviews, and the actors met each other face to face, happily calling each other by character names, but they also became enthusiastic.

    Liang Jiashi, who was the male lead, seemed to have stepped out of Wei Hanghang in the novel at the opening banquet. She is like a little sweet potato in the world, she can act like a baby even to people she doesn't know well, but she is completely two extremes with Fu Hanjian who is not good at words.

    As a female Alpha, Su Wanbai plays a gentle, strong and tough role, and Ye Jing, who plays in the play, is like a sister next door.

    But she herself has an idol burden on her face, but she is completely funny. If she doesn't speak, she is the flower of Gaoling, but when she speaks, she is the silly daughter of the landlord's family. The galaxies go, seems like serious nonsense.

    For example, Liang Jiashi asked: "How did you choose this script?"

    Su Wanbai said "Oh": "I don't choose female A, I choose male O?"

    Liang Jiazhi asked: "I have so many lines, it's so difficult."

    Su Wanbai Answer: "Who told you to talk too much nonsense! It suits you very well."

    Liang Jiazhi asked: "I see that the beef in your bowl is mine."

    Su Wanbai excitedly guarded the bowl and said: "Look, look!? Let me look! If it's yours, it's mine!"

    Liang Jiazhi said, "You can't give me an eggplant!?"

    Su Wanbai stared: " Why? ?! Why! This is me!" The

    two of them gathered together, as if hundreds of ducks were arguing.

    Seeing that Fu Han was infected by the lively atmosphere, he felt a little more relaxed and sat beside him drinking tea, watching the two bicker, but Su Wanbai and Liang Jiazhi blushed from the choking, and sat next to him, pressing down with one hand. On Fu Hanjian's shoulder, she excitedly said to Liang Jiashi, "You are the only one! How can I, Ye Jing, fall in love with you blindly! Look at Xia Liang, he is such a quiet little fairy!"

    It's just a fight between characters, let's fight first.

    A slight discomfort surged in his stomach, Fu Han saw that his chest tightened suddenly, and he lost even the shyness when he was praised, so he held the teacup and took a sip of tea to conceal it.

    During this period of time, I stayed with Xie Meng, went in and out of ASA Entertainment, gradually became familiar with the secretary department, and had occasional contact.

    It is true that I am not as repulsive as before, but I still feel uncomfortable.

    Liang Jiashi giggled while clutching his stomach, pointed at Su Wanbai and said intermittently: "Xia Liang is...hahaha little fairy man, he is also...also...also Mr. Xie's...with you...what does it have to do with you It doesn't matter, I don't have time to look at you! Ye Jing, Ye Jing... you... uh."

    Smiling and laughing, he saw that the sound in the direction of the hotel door stopped abruptly.

    "I'm his young lady! Read the script!" Su Wanbai mocked with her head raised.

    Liang Jiazhi coughed dryly, and the people around also noticed that the movement at the door had quieted down, so he hurriedly gestured "Go quickly" to her, and reminded her in a low voice, "Hand...hand..."

    Su Wanbai raised his eyebrows, not knowing He said something, and then looked at her hand on Fu Hanjian's shoulder, thinking he was going to do something wrong, he smiled and hugged Fu Hanjian's shoulder, "Xia Liang treats me like a sister, why? Hug? Already?!"

    "Oh, I wonder if you want to be his kind of sister?"

    A voice that was neither salty nor dull came to mind, low and deep, full of magnetism.

    Fu Han turned his head when he heard a familiar voice, and was completely stunned when he saw the person coming: "!!"

    Didn't he say goodbye reluctantly this morning, and he hugged him for most of the night last night, why did he appear here?

    Su Wanbai turned her head, and saw the female elite with cold temperament and delicate face looking down on her. An overwhelming sense of oppression came to her face, scaring her like a quail. At that moment, she could only think of one sentence.

    My life is over! !

    The author has something to say:

    Fu Hanjian: Filming, filming, filming OVO.

    Xie Meng: work work work OVO.

    Xie You: Live in an Internet cafe as a companion to do homework TvT.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

9.5K 185 104
Pei Yun is an iron-blooded general who makes the whole galaxy terrified. As long as her name is mentioned, even the highest interstellar admiral will...
12.2K 437 88
Wen Jing is dead. When Wen Jing was reborn as a 20-year-old dandy, she discovered that she was actually the cannon fodder for the interstellar ABO sa...
2.9K 63 5
Novel Summary Question: How do you feel about being an alpha? Answer: Probably, I can conquer all omegas, but I don't want to do so. Before Song Yi t...
2.7K 68 56
In the interstellar era, the Federation general Ilia was careless and failed in the battle. He took advantage of others' danger to transform his glan...