I super super super Love you...

By fanyi__

Xie Meng escaped. A year ago, Xie Meng found in a dream that she was the cannon fodder ex-wife of a scumbag a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 25

194 3 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 25 The Twenty-Fifth Kiss

    early morning.

    Thin and warm sunlight poured into the bedroom through the window, the beige curtains swayed slightly with the wind, and the air was filled with the smell of sake, light and gentle.

    When Fu Han woke up, he found that he was in a familiar bedroom. His body was refreshed, and he vaguely remembered that Alpha seemed to hug him in the bath and clean it up last night. There was a little embarrassing pain behind him, and some mottled strawberries were added to his body. Yin, it made him shudder and his cheeks were flushed, and he felt sweet thinking about everything last night.

    The quilt beside him was still warm, Alpha should have left not long ago.

    He lifted the quilt and wanted to get up, but found that his limbs looked like they had been run over by a truck.

    Supporting his limp body, he went to the closet and picked out a casual shirt with a tie to put on, and a pair of slacks. He saw the hickey next to his Adam's apple in the mirror, and there was no high-necked clothes to cover it up. He thought about it for a while. Flipping through the concealer on the dressing table, I smeared some on it to cover it up slightly.

    After washing, his chest seemed to be overflowing with turbulent water, as if it was completely different from yesterday.

    He walked downstairs step by step, clearly and deeply aware that this is a new day, this day is different from any previous day, as if step by step into a new life.

    Alpha was setting up the meals in the dining room. Seeing him coming down the corridor, the corners of his lips curled up slightly: "Come here."

    "... Mmm." Fu Hanjian stopped nervously when he saw her, and after rubbing his ears and temples together, he stopped. He didn't think about how to get along with alpha, so he couldn't help being a little nervous, but alpha acted as if nothing had happened, as usual, which made him calm down a bit, and went downstairs to the dining room to sit. Down.

    Xie Meng bent down and kissed him on the cheek. The soft touch put her in a good mood, and she said in a low voice, "Let's eat."

    Seeing that his cheeks were slightly hot, Fu Han was too shy to look at her, so he took a sip of milk to pretend to be calm , taking a fork to solve today's vegetable salad.

    "I asked for leave for the piano shop for you, and rest at home today." Xie Meng told him with a piece of shrimp.

    Fu Han saw that he was really uncomfortable at the moment, and he couldn't practice much if he went to practice, so he didn't object when he heard that, and he was ready to stay at home and rest.

    After the meal was over, Xie Meng held the briefcase and opened her arms slightly, asking Fu Hanjian to help her tidy up her clothes.

    Fu Han saw her eyes inadvertently, and hastily avoided her. His ears burned red all of a sudden. He stood in front of her and straightened her clothes, and adjusted her tie. Seeing that she was almost ready to say goodbye to Alpha.     Unexpectedly, Alpha crossed his hands, shackled

    him in his arms, slightly turned his face to reveal his cheeks, and said in a cheerful tone, "Kiss."

Her heart was pounding, and her hands were on her chest.

    "Huh?!" Xie Meng moved her cheek closer to him, and made a short urgent sound.

    Fu Hanjian glanced around for a while, seeing that the maid and the housekeeper were not there, he leaned over and kissed her.

    But Alpha was suspicious and wanted to speak, and when he turned his head, he was kissed by Omega. When he was about to back off, Alpha held the back of his head, which deepened the kiss, causing his chest to thump, and his cheeks were so hot that they could boil eggs.

    With the warm fragrance of nephrite in his arms, Xie Meng smelled the snow-capped mountains on Omega's body and was reluctant to leave.

    At this moment, the little girl took the initiative to kiss, and every cell was full of clingy thoughts, so she couldn't help but want to cling to him and get closer.

    "You...you're not leaving? It's half past eight." Fu Han saw the clock on the wall and pushed her shoulder to remind her.

    Xie Meng reluctantly kissed his forehead, rubbed his soft hair and said, "Hey, wait until I get home."

    She knew why the kings of ancient times didn't want to go to court early. With such a delicate Omega around, Where is work so important.

    But she still wants to make money to support her family, so she has to think about life in the long run.

    "Yeah." Seeing that the hair was being stroked, Fu Han felt as comfortable as a cat being brushed, and nodded in response with a smile.

    After Xie Meng left, he and the maids put away the bowls and chopsticks, went to the backyard to feed the cat, brushed the cat and chatted, and went to feed the fish in the lotus pond, because he happened to see the gardener in charge of the orchard driving a magnetic levitation tricycle into the backyard. Mountain orchard, he thought for a while, jumped into the car, sat in the co-pilot and walked towards the orchard.

    The oranges are ripe.

    Compared with when it came up, the sweetness of the juice has increased several degrees.

    Fu Hanjian picked several baskets of oranges.

    After returning home, he was not very free, so he simply peeled the oranges and made small cakes with the maids in the kitchen.

    In fact, he likes to cook very much, and he is very happy when he cooks, not to mention the little cake he baked is for Alpha.

    Since he picked more oranges, he simply prepared more and squeezed the juice from the remaining three oranges.

    When making small cakes, I calculated the time and cooked hoof flower soup by the way. After finishing these, it was exactly eleven o'clock.

    The maids delivered the things to the car, and Fu Hanjian and the butler drove to ASA for entertainment.

    It was about 11:30 when we arrived, and the butler gave the things to the front desk to distribute to the company employees. Fu Hanjian went up the stairs to the CEO's office with small cakes, juice and soup, and greeted the people in the secretary's office.

    Nan Jiang and the others watched Omega enter the CEO's office, and noticed that his body was smeared with a faint smell of sake, his cheeks were rosy, and his skin was tender and smooth, and they immediately gathered together and said in unison: "Beast."

    This beast does not know who it is referring to.

    As the lunch break is approaching, the company's anonymous group became popular because of the small cakes sent by Fu Hanjian

    [ASA anonymous chat diving group]

    [Little soldier quack: Tell me, will the lady send Mr. Xie soup this time, will she be caught again? The secretary got dumped? ]

    [Universe Cook: No way, the people in the secretary's room are silent, don't they say it's a rumor? ]

    [AI Computer: Rumors are not rumors, anyway, I saw my wife go upstairs with the iron. ]

    [Perfect Assist: I think I should drink all of it. I feel that the BOSS is in a good mood today. It was rare that he didn't shoot me directly during the meeting. He even said let me do a good job and change the plan]

    [AI computer: More than that! Xiao Lu brought coffee into the meeting room today, and even soiled the documents in front of Mr. Xie, he was not angry at all! ]

    [Colonel Meow Meow: Didn't you hear? Last night at Fu's house, Mr. Xie confronted his father-in-law directly and took his wife away! ]

    [Medical master: I don't know if I read it wrong, anyway, I really think I saw the strawberry print on the lady's neck]

    [Marshal of the Empire: I guess Mr. Xie was a beast last night...]

    [The first general: woo woo woo , This wave is really sweet, why do I only have one small cake! I want juice too]

    [Perfect assistant: Mr. Xie, fight against singles in the whole company by himself, he really has him]

    Not long after, they saw Xie Meng, who had been disappearing from social media, and sent a message.

    [BOSS Xie Meng: Madam made the soup herself, you don’t have it. Delicious Food.jpg]

    To be precise, it is a picture.

    In the picture, there are small orange cakes with delicious flavors, squeezed juices, and hot soup.

    [Poisoning at noon is indeed possible. ]

    [An account that has not been used for hundreds of years, did Xie always find the password? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ]

    [Gosh this is poisonous! ! ! Xie Gou's operation is really showing off, right]

    [Han Bao is really ingenious, he can make cakes and soup, Xie Gou, what do you owe us? ]

    [Did I read it wrong? My unpopular CP is sugary? ! ]

    [Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    At the same time, ASA entertainment colleagues collectively expressed contempt for this behavior of showing off their husbands, and they were so bitter. You must know that in the era of interstellar peace, the marriage rate of Alphas and Omega marriages of the right age continued to decrease, and as ASA entertainment employees, either entertainers or busy with work, the single rate was even higher.

    [ASA anonymous chat diving group]

    [Colonel Meow: Damn! Mr. Xie doesn't talk about Wude! This Nima is so blatant, why pay back? ! ]

    [AI computer: She is a real dog, so you have to show off? ]

    [AI computer: I am really sour! ]

    [Perfect Assist: It seems that I can't beat this group of couples, so I decided to add a meal quietly at noon]

    [Perfect Assist: No wonder Mr. Xie is so happy today. Empty to find fault with us]

    [Perfect assistant: I hope she will be like this every day, so that we will suffer less]

    [Colonel Meow: No, you should pray that your wife will come to the company every day and make soup for Mr. Xie every day]

    [Cooker of the universe: I just poked privately The one who left the secretary's office, good guy, Mr. Xie is drinking soup with his wife sweetly in the president's office, there is no such thing as pouring out the soup! ]

    [Colonel Meow Meow: Destroy it, I decided to steal the soup next time, and see how she still shows off! ]

    The anonymous group was buzzing, and Xie Meng, who was drinking soup in the president's office, was delighted, but Omega made a special trip to make soup for her to thank her for her hard work all morning.

    However, she felt that she was not happy enough. When she heard that the butler was still downstairs, she called the butler like a child thinking of a new kind of prank and said, "Prepare some small cakes for Xie You and Xie Pei. Remember to remind them from time to time that I am eating soup with her brother-in-law."

    During this time, Xie You and Xie Pei are not having a good time, so let's see when they can't bear to compromise and come back.

    Anyway, it is indeed a good choice to send some excitement to the past at this time, to stimulate the two of them.

    "Why, you suddenly thought of delivering food to them?" Fu Han went in when he didn't know.

    The corners of Xie Meng's lips curled up slightly, he took a sip of the soup, and said meaningfully: "Let them be jealous."

    Seeing that Fu Han didn't understand, he said, "Isn't it so?" It

    's just hot.

    Xie Meng raised her eyebrows, and said affirmatively: "As for."

    Besides her mother, who around Xie Pei didn't come for his money? She can't believe that there are people who can really see him as a playboy and a stinky body. A bowl of soup is not a bowl of soup. It contains Omega's affection for washing his hands to make soup.

    Full of love.

    As for Xie You, he probably fainted from seeing Tang right now.

    After all, his mother, who had disappeared for a long time, called her early in the morning. At that time, she was making love with Omega. Qing Meng was in a bad mood when she got up and went out to find a place to answer the phone. She said lightly: "Your son knows, do you want to sell him again?"

    "Mr. Xie, give me another two million, and I will help you persuade him to go back." The woman vowed firmly, just like she did a few years ago.

    Back then when he was in the prime of his life with Xie Pei, he severed ties with Xie You, took the money and then squandered it casually, and even found a handsome boy to take care of him, but unfortunately he was penniless now after spending too much. Now that Xie You came to her again, she had no intention of raising a child, she seemed to regard Xie You as money.

    Xie Meng sneered: "Who said, I think he's back."

    Before the other party responded, she hung up the phone.

    Before eating in the cafeteria at noon, Xie You was called to the school gate.

    A few days ago, he re-found his mother who ran a small supermarket to make ends meet. At that time, he was like a wanderer who had been wandering for many years. Without even thinking about it, he rushed up and hugged a familiar and unfamiliar middle-aged woman. Missing and grievances rushed into his eyes. The eye circles turned red little by little, and he hugged her without letting go.

    Mom's eyebrows and eyes are older than before, her black hair smells of inferior hair dye, and her lips are painted bright red.

    However, compared to her memory, she is better at dressing up and more beautiful.

    Compared with his excitement, his mother was stunned for a short while and then laughed awkwardly, asking: "You are?

    " I’m Cheng You, I’m Cheng You, I escaped, I’m back, and they won’t care about us anymore.”

    “It’s Xiao You.” Mom was stunned for a moment, then frowned, and then smiled kindly as if thinking of something Get up, grab his hand and let him sit down, "Long time no see, mom doesn't know you anymore."     Mom lives in a small room opened behind the small supermarket, the kitchen and bathroom are cramped, and the surroundings are dirty, and you can occasionally see Cockroaches scurry across the greasy ceiling, miscellaneous things are piled up in the room, and the dust has accumulated a bit, as if it hasn't been cleaned for a long time.     Xie You was the young master of the Xie family, and he never cleaned the house, and he rarely encountered such a dirty and messy situation.     But since he wants to live with her again, he has to take on the responsibilities of a man, clean up, learn to guard the supermarket, and earn money to subsidize the family.     During the period, the two bodyguards have been staying nearby, occasionally coming to buy two bottles of drinks.     When Xie You was guarding the store, he said in a bad mood: "I'm already home, don't follow me anymore." The     bodyguard remained silent, and the situation after buying the drink was still the same as before.     Instead, his mother asked a few words when she saw this, and he explained everything without thinking too much.     But my mother has the same bad habit as when we left. She likes to play mahjong with others. When he comes home to guard the store in the afternoon, he will sneak into the mahjong parlor upstairs and let him take whatever instant noodles are on the price.     Jian Ning occasionally passes by and will help to count the goods.

    She was born with exquisite facial features, tall and long legs, with a beautiful princess cut, her eyes are cute when they are soft, and faintly oppressive when they are sharp. She is wearing a British-style red and white plaid skirt and a white sweater vest. A look that easily provokes Alpha.

    Because she is an Omega, there are many people who covet her in the school. So far, there are seven or eight Alphas who have confessed to her, and she rejected them one by one.     Xie You didn't know why, but suddenly became clumsy and tongue-tied, and became taciturn. Seeing Jian Ning helping move the goods without saying a word, there was an inexplicable smell, which made her neck uncomfortable, and she didn't know How could he be ruthless and say: "Don't come here again."     When he transferred to the high school of Imperial School, there were many rich kids in the class. Tried him, wanted to bully him, but was bullied back cleanly by him again and again.     Whoever provokes him, he will bite back.     The new life is like the paint scraped off the painting, so that no one wants to talk to him.     He is like a wild dog without a home, he will bite everyone a few times if he is in a hurry, he can't wait to draw a place to seal himself up, and never go out again.     Jian Ning is the daughter of the head teacher Jian Zhu.     At that time, Jane was afraid that he would cause trouble at school, so she specially arranged Jian Ning to be his deskmate so that she could monitor him.     He thought that what he was going to deal with was an Omega who loves to make small reports, loves to cry, loves to make trouble, and could scare her into tears. How did he know that Jian Ning was completely different from what he had imagined? Guaiguai, who was being bullied, wanted to try everything in private.     On the first day, he played backgammon with his left hand and right hand in math class, with one hand clapped on his shoulder.     Just when he thought that the good girl was going to talk endlessly to persuade him to listen carefully to the class, she raised her eyebrows and asked with interest: "Brother, what is this?"     Then, he played backgammon with Jian Ning for a class.

    I don't know why Jian Ning is an Omega, why the old "brother brother" keeps calling him.

    This "brother" learns badly as fast as riding a rocket. He runs to Internet cafes with him to play games, watch fights, talk about how dirty it is, secretly change test paper scores, etc., so fast that he is afraid of being caught by Jane. He fainted when his blood pressure was high, the key is that Jian Ning is an Omega with a bright future, and fighting against poison with poison actually made him quit many things altogether.

    You must do your homework before going to the Internet cafe.

    In case of a fight, take the person away first.

    Never allow an Omega to swear.

    It's better to study harder than stealing dragons and turning phoenixes!

    ...

    After a series of corrections by him, Jian Ning has always maintained the image of a good girl outside, but in private, she is no different from an alpha.

    But at school, he was only Jian Ning's friend.

    It's just that he is not the only friend around Jian Ning, there are Alpha, Beta, and Omega, which makes him quite unbalanced, but he is the only one who knows about her Alpha, which makes him feel novel.

    "Aren't you a brother?" Jian Ning stuffed a handful of classified inhibitors into his arms. The tall girl raised her eyebrows slightly, and her usual cute and sensible face was now quite heroic, and said mockingly: " Is it hypocritical to be a cashier in a small supermarket now?" The

    young man's self-esteem was troubled, "Anyway, just don't come."

    Jian Ning not only came, but also came every day, bringing him meals by the way, talking as usual, not like being in school The appearance of the moment, even the standing posture is like a big man.

    "Hey, do you really want to continue living with her?" She asked casually while helping him to collect the cash while he was eating.

    Xie You ate a piece of vegetable, lowered his head without looking at her back and said, "Yeah."

    "Even if she abandoned you for money before, you still want it?"

    "...She is my mother." Xie You was not very happy that she asked this question, and felt that she touched his most embarrassing memory, the memory that he was always looking for excuses to avoid, which made him instinctively unhappy to answer.

    Jian Ning was silent for a while and said: "If she chooses to abandon you again, go back to Xie's house."

    "...You better not come in the future," Xie You covered the lunch box, stuffed it to Jian Ning, and wiped it with a tissue At the corner of her lips, when Xie's family was mentioned, her eyes turned cold and cold, and she turned her face and said, "I won't go back to Xie's house."

    "Xie You." Jian Ning frowned.

    "You like Xie's family, you should go back!" Xie You pushed her towards the outside of the supermarket, and said angrily, "If you don't like this place, you should have said earlier, it's a big deal, and you won't be brothers in the future!"

    Jian Ning was pushed to the door and pulled her backhand Xie You, who turned around and walked in, was let go by Xie You, which made her temples throb. She fell silent and looked at Alpha who was standing in front of the cashier again, and said slowly: "Xie You, don't be too gullible. People who have betrayed themselves."

    Facing her advice, Xie You didn't say a word.

    betray?

    How could an Omega like Jian Ning, who grew up doting on her parents, know that he had no chance to choose whether to betray or not, nor did he have the chance to choose whether to forgive or not. He was born, but he was not recognized, and he would always be labeled as an "illegitimate child", like a superfluous creature, and was rejected.

    His mother sent him to Xie's house, took several million and left, and was abandoned for the first time in his life.

    And what about Xie Meng and Xie Pei? Buying him like a commodity, he looks like the second young master of the Xie family in name, but he belongs to the blood of the Xie family, but he is not the real Xie family, and was exiled invisibly.

    He doesn't like the Xie family, doesn't like Xie Pei, doesn't like Xie Meng.

    I don't like everything about the Xie family.

    From the beginning, he was the one who was given up.

    That being the case, after finally leaving Xie's house, why doesn't he live with his mother like he did many years ago.

    This kind of thinking stopped abruptly in the morning. When he woke up and had breakfast, he heard the woman say in a negotiating tone in the bathroom: "Mr. Xie, give me another two million, and I will help you persuade him to go back."

    You don't need to think about it all . , Xie is always Xie Meng.

    At that moment, he felt as if he had been stabbed severely in the chest, but he didn't seem to have it. Apart from disappointment, there was also strong nausea.

    I don't know what Xie Meng said, but the woman who was hung up was furious in the bathroom, cursing in a low voice: "Don't! If you say no, don't!"

    Xie Meng probably didn't want him to go back.

    Xie You was in a terrible mood, like a can that was squeezed and deformed by two forces, he took his schoolbag and went to school without eating breakfast.

    what is he now Lost dog.

    Right now, I was hungry at noon, so I saw Butler Xie standing at the door, stuffing him with a bag of small cakes.

    "What are you doing here?" Xie You still looked disgusted, took the paper bag and looked at it, and could tell that Fu Hanjian made it, but he didn't throw it away.

    The housekeeper smiled and said: "This is made by Madam."

    Xie Youxin said that it was so, he could feel a little temperature when he touched the paper bag, and the fragrant smell emanated from it, he raised his eyebrows slightly, "Yes."

    In the small supermarket, he It's been a long time since I've had a hot meal, nor fresh fruit cake. Compared with the two, my eyes are softer, and my cold heart is full of excitement.

    "Mr. Xie asked me to deliver it in person, and tell you that they are having a meal at the president's office of ASA Entertainment, and Madam even cooked soup and squeezed the juice to deliver it."

    "Tell me what this is for?" Xie You's enthusiasm was completely condensed, turned over Rolling eyes said.

    Cooking soup, squeezing juice, and eating small cakes, Xie Meng must know that he is miserable now, and this is just here to scare him!

    The butler said kindly: "I'll make you envious and jealous."

    Xie You's face completely collapsed, and he almost died of anger: "!!!"

    Sure enough, in this life, there is Xie Meng without him, and there is Xie Meng without him!

    The author has something to say:

    Casualties at the scene lightly: Xie You.

    The next casualties: Xie Pei, Lin Peipei, etc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 935 84
1-"Rescue the High and Cold Student God Who Suicide" Nervous sports student x high-cold paranoid male academic bully 2 - "After the blackened hero is...
12.7K 224 87
Lu Ruanruan is an Alpha of salted fish, and her biggest wish in life is: to lie down and win, but the reality is always bad luck and nothing. The day...
1.6M 98.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
9.6K 185 104
Pei Yun is an iron-blooded general who makes the whole galaxy terrified. As long as her name is mentioned, even the highest interstellar admiral will...